Your Search | j & j movers and auto transport or j & j enterprise (brampton)

May 06 2016
Linebarger Goggan blair & sampson llp You have failed to pay your court cost for Multnomah County pay the amount due or legal action will be taken State of incident occurrence Oregon Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Correctional Facilities: Linebarger Goggan blair & sampson llp Denver , Colorado

May 06 2016
Florida metropolitan university FMU I graduate from FMU in 2004 they never help to found a job and when I try to continue school in anther school FMU is not accredited school, plus I ask for my transcripts and they never send it to me and now FMU is Everest , and I'm stock with a debt of 23,00$ money that I never see and never get any Orlando Florida
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Wanted Criminals: Florida metropolitan university Orlando, Florida

May 06 2016
calif cash award david banner i was a winner of 3.5 million and a new car. send 350.00 to a sharon pond. i was to send 5500.00 in a form of bank check over night express to sharon pond 1127 n e 55 st oaklahoma city ok 73118. i did so, the next day i talked with a mr kennedy he said i had to send 25000.00 in two checks of 12500.00to this sharon pond that is when i put a stop to this this david banner has been calling me day and night, i tlod him to stop calling it has done no good california Author: temecula, California Cash Services: calif cash award

May 06 2016
Comcast Xfinity I had a plan that included 40 channels and internet for 59.99. Then they charged me an additional 9.99 for HD TV. My first bill was 203. I called 4 times to try to get it straightened out.  The Villages Region Nationwide Author: The Villages, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 06 2016
Swap-Bot Swapbot Harassment, Bullying and Stalking Internet Author: Colorado Personal Services: Swap-Bot Internet

May 06 2016
banfield Pet hospital Rip-Off with Banfield Pet Hospital Portland, Or Nationwide Author: SANTEE, California Pet Shops & Supplies: banfield Pet hospital Nationwide

May 06 2016
Preferred Protection Plan You will pay most of your repair. Austin Texas Author: San antonio, Texas Auto Warranty: Preferred Protection Plan Austin, Texas

May 06 2016
Cellogica Joanna Krupa Scammed and Ripped me off Beverly Hills California Author: Martinez , Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Cellogica Beverly Hills , California

May 06 2016
HCCUA (ICAN) Gwendolyn sent me (2) emails with no# and sent me a letter stating that they were going to close my account if I didn't send in my payment , and I was confused so i called and gave them my payment because they said it had something to do with my insurance with Blue cross Blue Shield and my insurance company doesn't know anything about this company. and Boca Raton Florida Author: Brodnax, Virginia Health Insurance: HCCUA (ICAN) Boca Raton, Florida

May 06 2016
Cowtown Guitars Cowtown Guitars III LLC Cowtown Guitars Sold My Guitar And Kept All The Money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lee's Summit, Missouri Music Shops: Cowtown Guitars Las Vegas , Nevada

May 06 2016
Golookup Golookup.com Canceled $1 free trial immediately and was still charged $39.95! Internet Author: Southaven, Mississippi Advertising / Deceptive: Golookup Internet

May 06 2016
Hempstead Ford Lincoln *** * ******* **, Hempstead, NY 11550 Ripped me off for over 1,000 and they broke a part on my car and refused to fix it Hempstead New York Author: JAMAICA, New York Auto Repair Service: Hempstead Ford Lincoln Hempstead, New York

May 06 2016
Kross, Lieberman, & Stone, Inc Just debited my bank card for $208 without warning, notification, OR permission Morrisville North Carolina Author: MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa Collection Agencies: Kross, Lieberman, & Stone, Inc

May 06 2016
GIS, General Imformation Services Sonya Hopkins Deliberate negligence Chapin South Carolina
Author: Eagan, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: GIS, General Imformation Services Chapin, South Carolina

May 06 2016
Aamco (Bear, DE) My 17 yr old son brought in his car to have them check what was wrong with the clutch. They charged $115 but were unable to describe what the issue is. Bear Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Auto Repair Service: Aamco (Bear, DE) Bear, Delaware

Firestone Spark plug tune-up daylight robbery Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Firestone Nashville , Tennessee

May 06 2016
Rightway Automotive Credit Rightway Auto Sells vehicles deceitfully, liars OREGON Nationwide Author: OREGON, Ohio Auto Dealers: Rightway Automotive Credit Nationwide

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups I ordered two cups from them on March 20th at $16.99 each.... they took the money from my account the next day with a confirmation number.... emailed them April 1st told me they were on back order would be 2 to 3 weeks... I have sent several emails with no response also their Facebook page website and everything else is no longer active and they have disappeared completely with my money as well as a few other people's Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Iceberg cups Internet

May 06 2016
Car Hop unprofessional, dishonest car thieves Vallejo California Author: Vallejo, California Auto Repair Service: Car Hop Vallejo, California

May 06 2016
NFA they claim i won $1,560.000.00 just send $20.00 processing fee i did this about 2 months ago they just cash your check and never hear from them again so i will send them a $20.00 play money this time and see how they like it. Jackson Heights New York Author: SHELTON, Connecticut News Media: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

May 06 2016
Certified Distribution Specialists They told me that I have won 2,399,000.00 dollars.This has been going on for about 1 year.They was always a processing fee it would be different amount $20.00 or $30.00 dollars.I have probalbly sent them $400.00 dollars.Iam mad. Laurelton New York Author: Harts, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Certified Distribution Specialists Laurelton, New York

May 06 2016
Psychic Shelby Shelby Thompson and Shelby Rustic Rip off Highland Mills New York Author: Monroe, New York Adoption Agencies: Psychic Shelby Highland Mills, New York

May 06 2016
US PETS They ripped me and my family off Astoria New York Author: Long Island City, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: US PETS Astoria, New York

May 06 2016
Florida Capital Services Florida Capital Recovery, Advocacy and collection group, Consumer Collection Advocates Network of Con Artist. Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach Nationwide Author: Miami , Florida Credit & Debt Services: Florida Capital Services

May 06 2016
I got rip off by Westwood college California Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: Inez leiva Internet