Your Search | j & r marine services inc., placida fl

Aug 21 2014
Leisure Tech Hyde Park NY ripped me off for pool cleaning fees hyde park New York Author: hyde park, New York Pool Services: Leisure Tech Hyde Park NY hyde park, New York

Aug 21 2014
Red Door Real Estate Madelene Cheney Red door Real Estate in Quincy Madelene Cheney Scammed me Rude quincy Massachusetts Author: quincy, Massachusetts Real Estate Services: Red Door Real Estate quincy, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Benji Delnatus scam, scam music artist, music scam, flordia
Author: los angeles, California Festivals & Event Services: Benji Delnatus Internet

Aug 21 2014
Blackmon Mooring Houston, Inc Blackmon Mooring Restoration failed to return over $10,000 in inventory that had been removed undamaged in fire loss incident. houston Texas Author: the woodlands, Texas Customer: Blackmon Mooring Houston, Inc houston, Texas

Aug 21 2014
J&o wood stoves Joe Panero The owner is rude and dishonest and it easy to see how the attitude and culture of the employees are developed Duncansville Pennsylvania Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Building Products: J&o wood stoves Duncansville, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2014
Wilkes Technologies Sterling Wilkes This company is holding my home alarm system hostage after dropping them due to LOUSY service Delran, New Jersey Author: Oakford, Pennsylvania Security Services: Wilkes Technologies Delran, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Labor Ready Abused and harrssed me and full of drugies 99 % full, also misuse of transportation. leesburgl Florida Author: Clermont , Florida Neighborhood Services: Labor Ready leesburg fl, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
P & D Forwarding Inc and Import & Export Consulting Inc Sres Palafox do not pay services of transportation Laredo Texas Author: Laredo, Texas Trucking Companies: Net Services Inc Laredo, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Sygmund Williams Beware of Cool Handle .com also known as Cool Handle Hosting? Been Ripped Off By Them Los Angeles California Author: Fresno, California Internet Services: Sygmund Williams Los Angeles, California

Aug 21 2014
Advanced Cash Corp ACS Incorp. Advanced Cash Corp., ACS INCORP Internet Author: Lima, Ohio Cash Services: Advanced Cash Corp Internet

Aug 21 2014
James Harris, Harris Storefront Realty Beware! Nonpayment for $50,000+ services! Brookfield Wisconsin Author: IRVINE, California Realtors: James Harris Brookfield, Wisconsin

Aug 21 2014
unionworkerscreditservices inc unuionworkerscreditservivesinc. p.o. box 569799 dallas,texas .75356-9691 pay the sum of $37.00 for $10,000 in creditcard platinum preapproved method. send check or money order to address envelope and mail imediately dallas Texas Author: san antonio, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: unionworkerscreditservices inc dallas, Texas

Aug 21 2014
craigslist.org craigslist Unfair and discriminative advertising practices unknown Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Auto Advertising Services: craigslist.org Internet

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
CREST Technology, Inc. Bart Mecum & Matt Mecum rented equipment from my small business, repackaged it with gross negligence, failed to insure it, wrecked it upon return, and never reimbursed for it. Sterling Massachusetts
Author: Sacramento, California Computer Rental 2: CREST Technology, Inc. Sterling, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Agero Cross Country Group Refusal to reimburse for rental care during claim process Medford Massachusetts Author: Long Beach, California Consumer Services: Agero Medford, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
saving makes money hack into my internet personal info encino Internet california Author: bakersfield, California Consumer Services: saving makes money Internet

Aug 21 2014
Advance Cash Services Richard Brown Uncalled for THREATENING email, Fraudulant Accussations,Harassing, Disturbing, invading privacy, malicious, devious,decimating , defamation of character Internet Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 21 2014
alex carnal mordern image construction services Alex carna, lDavid Gardner, Modern image Indy accepted money never did work, terrible work, Liar, thief,uninsured no license Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Home Improvements: alex carnal mordern image construction services Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 21 2014
Price's Septic Tank Services, LLC They dug the hole and charged me for something that was not supposed to be done to begim with Danielsville Georgia Author: Bogart, Georgia Scrap Yard: Price's Septic Tank Services, LLC Danielsville, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. REVIEW: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. never represent big corporations, insurance companies, product manufacturers, or government establishments. Kanner & Pintaluga only fight for rights of injured victims & families.*UPDATE: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Marietta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Kanner & Pintaluga Duluth, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
ymax ovation landline in washington d.c. i want to do you and gave exact details of what they wanted to do to me they initially called saying they were cash net advance of america d.c. washington Author: zanesville, Ohio Financial Services: ymax ovation landline in washington d.c. d.c., Ohio

Aug 21 2014
VERSA CHECK VERSACHECK VERSA CHECK FRAUD, SCAM, LYING MOTHER F******, TOOK MY MONEY AND F***** ME GOOD DENVER Colorado Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Financial Services: VERSA CHECK DENVER, Colorado

Aug 21 2014
TOTAL RIPOFF DON'T GET FOOLED! Global Connections Inc. Global Discovery Vacations Travel- Resort Lodging - Cruises - TOTAL RIP OFF Denver, Colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Travel Services: Global Connections Inc. Nationwide