Your Search | j & s used engines

Sep 30 2016
J & A contracting John Andino We install new granite counter tops but ones we complied the job this contractor never show up to pay. be carefull Scotch Plains New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: J & A contracting Scotch Plains, New Jersey

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

A S ALARM SERVICES CEN COM INC Bait and switch scam tactics Kirkland Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A S ALARM SERVICES Kirkland, Washington

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 28 2016
The Scary Closet aka Mark S. Anthony Scary Closet, Nightmare Puppets, Mark Anthony, Horror Dolls, Counterfeit, Fraud, Scam, Annabelle, Jigsaw, Pennywise, Conjuring, Goosebumps, Los Angeles California Author: Orlando, Florida On-Line Business: The Scary Closet Los Angeles, California

Sep 28 2016
Allen Martin Christian Gasper Christian Gasper alias Allen Martin has now entered the DARK SIDE, ripping off $1000's in $200/Day DFY Affiliate Program Internet, Greenwich (London), Germany Allen/Christian, I can't believe the cheek of your reply re. the Allen Martin Scam Author: Northern Ireland, Internet Fraud: Allen Martin Internet

Sep 28 2016
Miami Car Credit Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Miami Car Credit dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Miami Car Credit takes a very hands-on approach to building the brand and customer base. *UPDATE: Miami Car Credit pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Miami Car Credit recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Car Credit TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Miami Car Credit a car dealership retails quality used automobiles at discounted prices. Miami Car Credit provides the best deals and specialize in financing to offer anyone a vehicle. Miami Gardens,

Sep 28 2016
Small Engines Pro Dealer DECEPTIVE SALES Boca Raton Florida MORE BS BUT NO PARTS YET! Author: Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Small Engines Pro Dealer Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 28 2016
affordable R & S tree service Stole my money Ocala Florida Author: mcintosh, Florida Maintenance Companies: affordable R & S tree service Ocala, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Thred Up On-line consignment and used clothing seller California Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Consignment Stores: Thred Up Internet

Sep 27 2016
Scott J. Kennedy Scott Kennedy's Authentic blend of Sea S* Phoenix Arizona
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Scott J. Kennedy Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 26 2016
AncestrybyDNA Scam-I was misled to believe I had used Ancestry.com. The report they provided was global at best and did not drill down to the specific info that Ancestry.com advertises. Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: AncestrybyDNA Internet

Sep 26 2016
credit One Bank creditonebank.com Kate in the Phillipines(s/p?) And others Scam and deceitful practices Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873 Nationwide City of Industry, CA 91716-05 Author: Pennsylvania Cash Services: credit One Bank Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Pinnacle Atlantic Mike Gerber and Paul J. Geraci Ordered 20 American tenth oz. eagles and was sent 20 tenth oz. Australian pieces Boca Raton Internet Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Gold & Silver Investments: Pinnacle Atlantic Internet

Sep 25 2016
Easyhomes123 Energy Efficient Homes Lakeland Custom Home BuilderCustom Builder of Energy Efficient HomesSteve S Mitchell - Lynn Browning . Don't Believe Anything they Say or Promise, Stay away! Lakeland Florida
Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Easyhomes123 Energy Efficient Homes Lakeland,

Sep 25 2016
PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB cheating used tyres company 63-600 KĘPNO Author: tripoli, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB 63-600 KĘPNO,

Sep 25 2016
Ronda auto storage My car was stolen and picked up by Rhonda storage I was told what's the police recovered the car that my car would be released when I called they said I still have to pay besides being extremely rude they used foul language and was very disrespectful Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ronda auto storage Houston, Texas

Sep 24 2016
Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: JB Yowell is dedicated to his policy of full transparency and open communication. Core Exploration was dissolved in 2008 and he has had no involvement with it or the CEO. *UPDATE: Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Patrick J Campbell Author: Arlington, Texas Investment Brokers: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company. Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indust Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 24 2016
J & W Contractors Billy Whitehurst Poor Workmenship / Unprofessional Work / Breach of Contract Montgomery Alabama
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Home Improvements: J & W Contractors Montgomery, Alabama

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 24 2016
G&S Enterprice Construction Services Corp. Felix Sanchez Felix Sanches is a a lieing Theif conartist Orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: G&S Enterprice Construction Services Corp. Orlando, Florida

Sep 24 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF HEALTH/DIET I requested a sample I just had to pay S&H and was slammed with payments of $89.31+$87.47+$39.74+$49.74 in only 1 week ! San Diego California Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, California

Sep 23 2016
Udslife Udslife.com I purchased a Minecraft backpack from udslife on August 23rd. Today is September 23rd and I have not received my package. Customer Service does not respond to emails and there isn't a phone number to contact them. Very shady. They are thieves! They provide tracking to make you believe the package was actually mailed, but then it's never updated. Again, very s! Do not order from udslife unless you want to be ripped off. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Adult Book Stores: Udslife Internet

Sep 21 2016
Radiant Skin Santa Ana, CA 1 888 986 8481 1877 495 7967 1 877 498 2o75 SKIN TONE 1 877 495 7967 $94,95 19AUG16 $4.95 15AUG16GENTLE CREAM 1 877 498 2075 $89.95 19AUG16 $5.99 15AUG16QUEENS SERUM 1 877 490 7099 Nevada $1.99 15AUG 16CHARGED TO MY CC ON ABOVE DATES WE Ordered these products with their no risk guarante, which turns out to be NO REFUNDS $197.83 TTYL $184.90 PLUS S&H 12.93 SCAM SCAM SCAM SANTA ANA, California Internet Author: lacey, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, CA 1 888 986 8481 1877 495 7967 1 877 498 2o75 Internet