Your Search | j & s used engines

Feb 08 2016
Laptop Parts or SUNTANG TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD resells used computer parts as new Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Parts Internet

Feb 08 2016
Brand Name Jeans Levis for less Deceitfully selling used, worn jeans as new. They hide that they sell new, used and vintage jeans in the terms and conditions at check out which nobody reads. Then when you return them for a refund, they deny receiving them and you end up with zip. Sleazy Charlestown Indiana Author: Durham, Maine Clothing Stores: Brand Name Jeans Charlestown, Indiana

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 04 2016
All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc DO NOT USE All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park New York
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Moving Companies: All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park, New York

Feb 03 2016
Shoemetro.com Selling used shoes, disgusting! Internet
Author: woodbine, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Shoemetro.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Paces Dentistry: Tabassian S Kadie DDS What a rip off dentist!!  Atlanta GA Untrue report Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Dental Services: Paces Dentistry: Tabassian S Kadie DDS Georgia

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
Talkee.com, Charlie, Chopper, Yellow Marie Jones, Sdot Harassment, ordering pizzas, false statements to police, telephone harassment, Talkee.com ,Park Rapids Minnesota, Internet Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Party Planners: Talkee.com, Charlie, Marie J

Jan 31 2016
Extend Pet Health Offer 1 mo for S/H only $4.95 ; charged $69.95 before month is half over & $69.95 in next 2 weeks  UT Internet Author: Inglewood, California Supplemental Health Programs: Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Internet

Jan 30 2016
Gamblers Bookcase Gamblers bookcaseSharpshooter RouletteStreet Smart RouletteMartin J SilverthorneSilverthorne Productions Does not Issue Refund DO Not Buy Their Products Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Gamblers Bookcase Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 29 2016
Radio City All Stars, Maryann Woodard, Maryann Mason Stole photos, client list, testimonials from prior band(s), falsified testimonials, misrepresents reputation. Sacramento CA
Author: vacaville , California Wedding Services: Radio City All Stars Internet

Jan 29 2016
overstock nation Bruce Brandywine Bruce W Brandywine Brandywine Liquidators They took my money - never shipped goods- and then sent an email that owner died and business is closed Lithia Florida Never shipped goods Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: overstock nation Lithia, Florida

Jan 28 2016
Colby Fox Colby S Fox Cheated Lied Ripped Off Swindled Taken Advantage Of Tampa Florida Author: Tampa , Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: Colby Fox Tampa, Florida

Jan 28 2016
USPassportNow Totally used and abused me as a customer Boca Raton Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Travel Services: USPassportNow Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 28 2016
got engines deception of warranty jacksonville Internet Author: anacortes, Washington Auto Parts: got engines Internet

Jan 27 2016
Green Dot Walmart Green Dot is s complete ripoff!! They have people who can't even understand/speak English! ( probably farmed out to India for customer service) I tried to activate a &50.00 gift card I got for Christmas! A complete mess!! I tried to communicate w/ female, but she hung up mid sentence!! Tried to correct it online... Even worse!! Too well over 1.5 hrs and still no activation!! Tried to contact them by Wmail!! Got an Wmail back even though I told them I NEVER wish to use or give a Green Dot car to anyone!! My experience was like pylling wisdom teeth!! Albuquerque, NM Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising Shopping cart ads Cartvertising Cartvertis Shopping cart advertising Houston Texas Houston, Texas We deal with 1000's of businesses each day! Author: houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: CartVertising Houston, Texas

Jan 26 2016
I am being charged for a service I have canceled and now they are chargeing my account 35.00 and again 22.86 and 1.00 all in the same day this is not how a so called free trial works I used it one time then cancelled it and after doing so my account was charged now it's over drawn how do I get this money back now Internet Author: Heyburn , Idaho Consumer Services: instantchkmate Internet

Jan 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | commits charge back fraud. She will manipulate you to get product then file a charge back so that she can get away with receiving free product! New York New York This info may help you Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Jackie Arnett RD New York, New York

Jan 26 2016
Ventas Riviera Maya, S, A. de C. V. Time Share purchased from them and they were supposed to get us out of the old time share Puerto Vallarta Author: Carlsbad, California Timeshare Rentals: Ventas Riviera Maya, S, A. de C. V. Puerto Vallarta,

Jan 26 2016
Le Jeune Ordered the 14 day free trial for a small s/h fee. 17 days later was charged 97.24, 3 days later was charged 86.52. I called them and was told I accepted their terms and conditions. Los Angeles CA Author: Davisburg, Michigan Alternative Health: Le Jeune Internet

Jan 26 2016
Tsunami Electronic Cigaretts S & E Distributor Inc. Paid no attention of what my problem was, after 3 times sending they say it is me Troy Michigan Author: Winter Springs, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Tsunami Electronic Cigaretts Troy, Michigan

Jan 26 2016
Priority Used Cars -Chespeake Sales man TJ Used Car Manager Shawn The vehicle sold to me wasn't properly inspected an broke down in less than 30days. Chesapeake, Va 23320 Virginia
AS IS Author: Virginia beach , Virginia Auto Dealers: Priority Used Cars -Chespeake Chesapeake, Va 23320, Virginia