Your Search | j k harris, robert gibson, leonard lassig

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Tammi Fields, AKA Tammi Lotz, AKA Tammi K Lotz Stole all of our personal belongings and all of our children's belongings Lecanto Florida
Author: Michigan Landlords: Tammi Fields Lecanto, Florida

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 14 2017
Robert Roseman Attempted car sale scam Internet Author: Perry hall, Maryland Motor Vehicle: Robert Roseman Internet

Jan 13 2017
Robert Dale Hill The Wind Walker Con artist, liar, thief, Nashville, Tennessee Nashville Tennessee Author: Bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Robert Dale Hill Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Jeremy Halbert-Harris, JH2 Group Loan Scam, Never Repaid Deby Atlanta Georgia Author: New York, New York Liars: Jeremy Halbert-Harris Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Jeffrey J Masters Master's Construction Committing fraud, swindling honest hardworking people out of money. His actions helped to be hidden by his church. Mammoth Lakes California Author: Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jeffrey J Masters Mammoth Lakes, California

Jan 11 2017
A&K Supplements LLC Total ripoff with an illegal refund policy Orlando Florida Author: Long beach, California Weightloss Programs: A&K Supplements LLC Orlando, Florida

Jan 11 2017
Eric Kapusta Eric Matthews, Robert I really didn't think he was trustworthy as he cheated me out of thousands of dollars on this account. He still makes promises of getting me the money back to the account but still no refunds. The several thousands of dollars that I never factored in at the time of the advance because they were being waived really set me back financially over the summer leaving me on the verge of losing my business today ! Brooklyn New York
Company name Author: West point , West Virginia Loans: Eric Kapusta Brooklyn , New York

Jan 10 2017
Meisner Law group Brian R. Harris 'BEWARE' KEATINGTON NEW TOWN ASSC./MEISNER/B.R.HARRIS Bingham Farms Michigan Author: Ogden, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Meisner Law group Bingham Farms, Michigan

Jan 10 2017
Robert Hilsik Robert Hilsik at Raoul Felder incompetent lawyer who messed up my cases, caused me to lose custody of my children and caused other parents to lose custody of their children for no just cause. This lawyer is lazy, and takes excessive fees for very little work. Dont use this lawyer and make complaints asap for his disbarment and sue him for damages New York Author: Bayville, New York Lawyers: Robert Hilsik New York

Jan 09 2017
J&S construction/ Justin Delea Took money never finished the job Heard he is in Texas now Nationwide Job was inspected and approved by BIU Author: Pleasant Mount , Pennsylvania Home Improvements: J&S construction/ Justin Delea Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Trying to charge me outrageous fees for a mistake they made! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Toll-Booth Cashiers: Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) Houston, Texas

Jan 08 2017
K company Fraud Pompano Florida Author: Alabama Inspectors: K company Pompano, Florida

Jan 06 2017
RTG parts Omissions of facts are lies too Robert Wyoming Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Guns & Ranges: RTG parts Internet

Jan 05 2017
unifirst holdings robert martinez Deceptive information and bad service on their contracts houston, tx Nationwide Toll-Free Customer Service Hotline Author: la porte, Texas Laundry Services: unifirst holdings Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Melanie Slaughter Julia Melanie Slaughter, J. Melanie Slaughter, Julia Slaughter Another attorney takes your money and RUNS Ocala Florida
Melanie Slaughter says her office never called me... Author: Morion County, Florida Lawyers: Melanie Slaughter Ocala, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Jefferey Kettle / Stinson Leonard Street / Inetecual Lawyer Ripped our family off on EBay Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Newport beach, California Stereos: Jefferey Kettle / Stinson Leonard Street / Inetecual Lawyer Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 04 2017
Benton County Circuit Court Karen j. Zorn, honorable Janet Holcomb, DA James Amesbury, Corden Consumer fraud, consumer deception, no services rendered, unsatisfied services rendered Corvallis Benton County Oregon Author: Corvallis, Oregon Attorneys & Legal Services: Benton County Circuit Court Corvallis, Oregon

Jan 04 2017
Garth Gunderson Nash GundersonGarth Nash GundersonA J Lee (sp?)Anthony James Lee (sp?) Timeshare Scam, Con Artist, Extreme Player Nationwide Author: Hawaii Resorts: Garth Gunderson Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
arany international martingale optimal transport adamas transportjill gibson dishonest slave driver thief dallas,saginaw,Irving Texas
Author: dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: arany international dallas,saginaw,Irving , Texas

Jan 02 2017
Aaron's Aaron's Collinsville Virginia Also to robert Author: Collinsville, Virginia Rental Stores: Aaron's Collinsville , Virginia

Jan 02 2017
we do metal roofs Robert deharder took our down payment of 18000.00 and said we will not get it back lewisburg pennsylvania Author: Sunbury, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: we do metal roofs lewisburg,

Jan 02 2017
Jean-Francois Emard J-F, Jean Frank Emard or Jean Emard Jean-Francois Emard is a liar and a rat. He does false representation to journalists and medias since 2014. Valleyfield Quebec
Admin deleted some of my pics... Author: Quebec Questionable Activities: Jean-Francois Emard Valleyfield, Quebec

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina