J K HARRIS & CO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: J K Harris & Co
There may be more specific results for "J K Harris & Co"
For more specific results for "J K Harris & Co"
Showing 1-25 of 17,959 Found Reports For more specific results for "J K Harris & Co"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet

Jul 27 2017
Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Harris Teeter Widespread, systemic discrimination of black customers and employees Cary North Carolina Author: North Carolina Grocery Stores: Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 26 2017
Seattle Staging Co Seattle Staging Company, Kate Hull, Kate Stienheiser, Seattlestagingco, Seattlestaging, Seattlestaged, kate@seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com 206-795-6704, seattlestagingcompany, KATE HULL IS A SLEAZY CON-ARTIST NARCISSIST HOME STAGER IN SEATTLE Seattle Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Interior Decorators: Seattle Staging Co Seattle, Washington

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Belmary Diaz and jose Maya and j auto sales Bad business miami Florida Author: OPA LOCKA, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Belmary Diaz and jose Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Anthony Brewer a/k/a Tony Brewer Anthony Brewer steals money; claims he needs to purchase materials upfront, then you never see him again Pueblo Colorado Author: Stafford, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Anthony Brewer Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 25 2017
Prudential Insurance Co of America loophole fell through the cracks, oops didn't file the bookkeeping your job was suppose to keep up with the bookkeeping; Prudential didn't covert or port the policy Missouri Nationwide Author: Clinton Twp, Michigan Insurance Companies: Prudential Insurance Co of America Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Loretto Equipment K-Bid The coins I purchased as a full set had 5 in the set that were not the dates shown. I called and got nothing good for a response. I drove over 120 miles to pay and pick them up, guess I should have checked them all before leaving. Loretto Minnesota Author: New Prague, Minnesota Liars: Loretto Equipment K-Bid Loretto, Minnesota

Jul 24 2017
UBreakIfix UbreakIfix - Kennesaw Jeff Lennox - franchise co-owner Matthew Wadsworth - franchise co-owner Erased valuable data then lied about it. Retaliated with additional repairs when I complained. Kennesaw Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: UBreakIfix Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Birch Communications Unlawful Collection Tactics Macon, GA Colorado Springs, CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Telephone Companies: Birch Communications Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 24 2017
Granite Depot (Denver, CO) Their installers cut the granite slab incorrectly and bonded the porcelain sinks in backwards. Would not fix. Denver Colorado Author: Parker, Colorado Building Products: Granite Depot (Denver, CO) Denver, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Pete brand mindscape Mindscape co Grand Rapids mi This co is suppose to do web marketing and help companies Grand rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Pete brand mindscape Grand rapids , Michigan

Jul 23 2017
Damian Falcone & CO Damian Falcone Credit Management Damian Falcon & CO ripped alot of people off las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Damian Falcone & CO las vegas, Nevada

Jul 23 2017
Wakefield and associates I closed an account with US Bank and was never informed that there was $26 charge that went through after.  Aurora CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Wakefield and associates

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
National Interstate Insurance Co Caused us to go into Bankruptcy Richfield Ohio Author: Marathon, Florida Insurance Companies: National Interstate Insurance Co Internet

Jul 21 2017
JM Herbs, Michelle Miller, J&M Herbs, J M Herbs Arcadia Florida Author: Arcadia, Florida Landscaping: JM Herbs, Michelle Miller, J&M Herbs, J M Herbs Arcadia , Florida

Jul 21 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management of Pain Management Associates Do not see Dr. Matthew Harris, he is objectively a bad doctor Laguna Hills California Author: Orange, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Jul 21 2017
Susan J. Kohlmann, AnnaMarie A. Van Hoesen, Marina Jenkins, Jenner & Block law firm Under NO circumstances should ANYONE EVER retain Susan J. Kohlmann, AnnaMarie A. Van Hoesen, Marina Jenkins New York New York Author: New York, New York Lawyers: Susan J. Kohlmann, AnnaMarie A. Van Hoesen, Marina Jenkins New York, New York

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 19 2017
Pop and Sons LLC Kevin Rains Sr, Kevin Rains Jr, Timothy Rains,Korey Rains DO NOT WORK FOR KEVIN RAINS SR! OWES THOUSANDS, SONS EMBEZZELING CO MONEY! Fort Worth, Texas Author: Texas Trucking Companies: Pop and Sons LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
Stark Eye - Allumiere Keranique ? - when you call the phone number, it's a distributor or rep co - they wouldn't identify what company they were with!!! - hmmm totally scammed me US Nationwide Author: Bailey, Colorado Skin Care: Stark Eye - Allumiere Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 19 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority Pay tolls not available around beltway 8.  Houston Texas Author: Seabrook, Texas Attorney Generals: Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Shijiazhuang Zu Lei Trading Co., Ltd zuleichem,slnatech Complete scam avoid. Shijiazhuang , china Internet Author: Alabama Sales People: Shijiazhuang Zu Lei Trading Co., Ltd Internet