Your Search | j packer & sons tom cal packer bryan christopher moon peter mac pull

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
moon valley nursery Never AGAIN phoenix az Author: phoenix, Arizona Landscaping: moon valley nursery phoenix, Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
mike j anderson or daniel brown offered me a loan then asked me to get a vanilla reload card at put the first monthly payment on it, they took it and i never got my loan according to online area code searc bocca raton FL Nationwide Author: round lake park, Illinois Loans: mike j anderson Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Joseph Foster,J Clark, Trying to say I owe money I don't! Threats to sue me for 10x the money said I owe. Washington DC Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: Joseph Foster Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 16 2014
Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Kristopher K Dorn (Christopher Dorn) Kristopher K Dorn Made me Falsify My Address on my Government Lifeline application and use his home address to bypass the system. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Tucson, Arizona

Jul 15 2014
Christopher bean coffee East coast roasters, Christopher brown Daytona beach Fired for not helping him break the law Port orange Florida Author: Port orange , Florida Consumer Services: Christopher bean coffee Port orange , Florida

Jul 15 2014
Peter Michael Martinez Inetdx, Stephanie Martinez,Peter Michael Design CONTACTED ME FOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT, DIDNT HONOR CONTRACT MISSED ALL DEADLINES,ASKED FOR MORE MONEY, I SAID HELL NO! STOLE $6700.00 DOLLARS FROM ME minneaopolis Minnesota Author: fort worth, Texas Communications & Networking: Peter Michael Martinez minneaopolis, Minnesota

Jul 15 2014
International Luxury Events Brian Wright Timeshare scam 6464 Sunset Blvd Cal. California Author: Nampa, Idaho Timeshare Rentals: International Luxury Events Internet

Jul 15 2014
Amazon, guaranteedresumes.net, Amazon Local, JC Resumes.com, J. Melissa Cooper, Resume2hire.com Discount resume service not such a deal. Company offers same price without offer. Internet Author: New York, New York Employment Services: Amazon, guaranteedresumes.net, Amazon Local, JC Resumes.com, J. Melissa Cooper, Resume2hire.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
Prairie Mountain Health SCAM-Chris Rouire AKA Christopher Rouire- SCAM has illegally and fraudulently charged a Google payment- AFTER the service was provided and clicks/visits were provided. Brandon Ontario Canada
Author: London, Ontario Hospitals: Prairie Mountain Health Chris Rouire Brandon, Ontario

11, Report #1162097

Jul 15 2014
Christopher Clegg ammonium nitrate usa aka EPIC Targets Christopher Clegg ammonium nitrate usa aka EPIC Targets Beware of this SCAM ARTIST! Clearwater Florida Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Work at Home: Christopher Clegg Clearwater, Florida

12, Report #1162082

Jul 15 2014
Broadway Auto Sales Tom Narekian Called me immature, I gave a bad review, Possible Harrassment, Police Involved Somerville Massachusetts Author: Arlington, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Broadway Auto Sales Somerville, Massachusetts

13, Report #1162031

Jul 14 2014
Kemmerer & Sons He took my check for $175.00 and never showed up to do the work. Whitehall Pennsylvania Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Kemmerer & Sons Whitehall, Pennsylvania

14, Report #1161992

Jul 14 2014
A J Richie Camera Bait and Switch price increase Brooklyn New York Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cameras & Video: A J Richie Brooklyn, New York

Jul 14 2014
Entertainment Bigger Than Life/World Link Promotions: Tom GabrielCharles Esposito SCAM ALERT: Entertainment Bigger Than Life - Tom Gabriel ; Charles Esposito - Con Men Hollywood California
Author: California Producers: Entertainment Bigger Than Life/World Link Promotions: Hollywood, California

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Pino and Sons Con artist Pino and Son's cement company who does shabby work and uses cheap materials Warren Michigan Author: warren, Michigan Building Services: Pino and Sons Warren, Michigan

Jul 12 2014
J M motors john maietta worst experience of my life las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas , Nevada Auto Dealers: J M motors las vegas , Nevada

Jul 12 2014
cashnetusa PETER WILSON ALEX SMITH MARK WILSON JOHNATHON WHITE these people are good at doing this dont fall for it you wont get anywhere chicago Illinois Author: Havelock, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: cashnetusa ch, Illinois

Jul 11 2014
Merita Shoopman MERITA SHOOPMANMACBABYSCLOSETDEMURE COSMETICS I sold this scam artist an authentic brand new mac lipstick. she crushed the box in came in herself and demanded partial refund and I agreed to give her a full refund if she sent me back the item. she agreed and shipped me a envelope with a crushed EMPTY lipstick box. ebay refunded her money and she kept my lipstick. she obviously knew what she was doing by mailing an empty box. I didnt fall for her lies and agree to give her a partial refund because I know that there is no way the box the lipstick came in could crush like that. She wanted me to give her a refund and keep the lipstick. So basically ebay refunded her money and she kept my lipstick. I googled her and found multiple complaints she should be in jail greer South Carolina Author: katy, Texas Jewelry Stores: Merita Shoopman greer, South Carolina

Jul 11 2014
G Energy Christopher Patrick Lewallen, Patrick Lewallen LEWALLEN CONTINUES TO LIE Phoenix Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: G Energy Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
J. Doerr Painting Co. Jeff Doerr Painting His MO is get 1/2 down then walk off the job after only 10-20/% started. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: venetia, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: J. Doerr Painting Co. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2014
Second Chance-Tom Wallace and Mr. Diaz Pay now or lose license Internet Author: Hickory, North Carolina Lawyers: Second Chance-Tom Wallace and Mr. Diaz Internet

Jul 10 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Jul 10 2014
A J Financial Group Albert Jennings, ajfigroup@gmail.com , http://fundingfico.blogspot.com/, http://ajficpn.blogspot.com/, http://ajfivisa.blogspot.com/ A J Financial Group wont fulfill what he promises..Another Take Your Money & Run Scam Glenview Internet Author: Illinois Financial Services: A J Financial Group Internet