J. K. HARRIS & CO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: J. K. Harris & CO
There may be more specific results for "J. K. Harris & CO"
For more specific results for "J. K. Harris & CO"
Showing 1-25 of 31,560 Found Reports For more specific results for "J. K. Harris & CO"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
charles and jill crovo Dunhil co, dunhil builders bush gardens fraud comingalling funds theft osterville, Massachusetts Author: , Massachusetts Liars: charles and jill crovo osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
Charles Crovo Dunhill builders Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo li, charles crovo II Fraud, co-mingling, stealing, lying, forgery, able to open bank accounts w/o paperwork Osterville, Massachusetts Author: Eastham, Massachusetts Realtors: Charles Crovo Dunhill builders Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
Daniel Eaton Southern Mosaic Co 480-707-7071 dan eaton Liar and horrible business person. DO NOT do business with! scottsdale Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Realtors: Daniel Eaton Southern Mosaic Co 480-707-7071 Internet

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT REALTORS OSTERVILLE Charles Crovo Jill Crovo Frederick Komenda Dunhill Builders Dunhill Development Dunhill Co Ltd Frauds thiefs Osterville, Massachusetts Author: , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: WEICHERT REALTORS OSTERVILLE Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
Vlamorous AQUAVO I paid the shipping charges for 2 free samples -received order confirmation on 8/9/17 - account deducted for 97.83 on 8/22 nothing said anything about enrolling in autoship CO, Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

Aug 22 2017
Girard J. Coia is an eBay mail fraud scammer Mail fraud scammer bought authentic jersey, sent back worthless replica jersey Media Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: Girard J. Coia Media, Pennsylvania

Aug 20 2017
Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Best Black German Shepards I was sold a puppy from the 2015 K litter with juvenile mange. Huntersville North Carolina Author: Youngstown , Ohio Better Business Bureau: Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Huntersville, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
Senior Life Insurance Co. Policy #SL00065622 refused return of premiums paid.needed for medical bills. Thomasville Georgia Author: Spring Creek, Nevada Infomercial Rip-offs: Senior Life Insurance Co. Thomasville , Georgia

Aug 18 2017
Khosrow Sadeghian- Amy J Sadeghian- KAMY Investments aka KAMY Real Estate Trust aka KAMY Real Estate CHICKEN SOUP IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!!!! Denton Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Property Management: Khosrow Sadeghian Denton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ Scam on internet hangzhou internet Author: Texas On-Line Business: HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ Internet

Aug 17 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management, Pain Management Associates, PMA Physicians Dr. Matt Harris I was a victim of Dr. Matthew Harris's greed and carelessness. BEWARE of this horrible man. Laguna Hills and Irvine, CA California Author: Laguna Hills, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Aug 16 2017
Francis Earl Wiggers - Attorney This Attorney Took a $2,000 Retainer From 2 Senior Citizens, Did Nothing on our Case, and was Belligerant to Boot. Young Harris Georgia Author: Belgrade,, Maine Lawyers: Francis Earl Wiggers - Attorney Young Harris, Georgia

Aug 16 2017
Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. (Mike and Jerry) Mike Sciubba, Jerry and Tri-State Home Renovation lied and robbed us of $14000. Marlton New Jersey Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. Marlton, New Jersey

Aug 15 2017
Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc David K. Poor Customer service and down talk you like your nothing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Second Chance Investment Group Ray Foster Forclosure Rescue Scam Mira Loma California
2nd Chance Investment Group: rebuttal Author: Orange, California Loan Modification: Second Chance Investment Group Mira Loma,

Aug 15 2017
Rv Horizons Decatur estate mph Will not address black mold in ceiling due to a leaking roof that took 9 months to repair. Was only repaired after I complained to city of decatur and fired my husband who was an employee. Property manager will not deal with complaints but rather hangs up on residents Cedaridge, co Colorado Nationwide Author: Decatur, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Rv Horizons Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
K&N ENGINEERING INC Refund policy , i ordered a K&N cai kit on 7/31/17 I never opened the box and called for RGN 8/1 RIVERSIDE California K&N Reund Status Author: reno, Nevada Auto Parts: K&N ENGINEERING INC RIVERSIDE, California