Your Search | j. k. harris & co

Jul 31 2014
stewart auto sales jeremy stewartt & j auto sales Jeremy Stewart sold me a car that has lots of damage to the frame. The court cant find him to serve court papers. indian trail North Carolina Author: Lancaster, South Carolina Auto Dealers: stewart auto sales indian trail, North Carolina

Jul 31 2014
Principal Account Management PAM, Nick Bishop (J. Richard Triesler, Pres, Charlene K. Moore, VP Admin) -Thresler Company, Inc. Took our money and did NOTHING regarding our cases! Encino California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Principal Account Management Encino, California

Jul 31 2014
USA Financial LLC including DOJ Officer John Harris SCAM ARTIST who harasses people at all costs Internet Author: Litchfield, Illinois Federal Government: USA Financial LLC Internet

Jul 31 2014
Joseph Froster, Karen Cromwell, J Clark send me an email to inform me that they have a pending law action against my name and social security number washington D.C Washington Author: Charles City, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Joseph Froster washington D.C, Washington

Jul 31 2014
inverstigateinfidelity.com j & J inverstigations 3550 park st north Petersburg FL Beware... This individual will take total advantage of any vulnerability he can to milk you of money. total scam st petersburg Florida Author: Alabama Private Investigators: inverstigateinfidelity.com st petersburg, Florida

Jul 31 2014
JD Byrider CNAC, Grace Finance Inc, Robert J. Hirst, Archie H Wright, Jeffrey M Schneck Unethical, borderline scam. Chandler Arizona Author: Florence, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
William j Monaghan Identity theft mail fraud Clinton township Michigan Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: William j Monaghan Clinton township, Michigan

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 30 2014
New England Surveillance Specialists, Inc ,Brian K. Davis Brian K. Davis defrauds clients and job applicants, his company is a criminal enterprise Ipswich Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Private Investigators: New England Surveillance Specialists, Inc Ipswich , Massachusetts

Jul 30 2014
indian river auto and transmission repair J & T Auto Services Inc faulty repairs, that caused severe damage to my trucks motor Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Norfolk, norfolk Naval station, Virginia Auto Mechanics: indian river auto and transmission repair Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jul 30 2014
Bella Union Bath Company Bella Union Bath Co., Stacy Collins, Ryan Dean Custom bath soap gave my baby a horrible RASH and had PUBIC hairs in it. Ashland Oregon
Author: Medford, Oregon Bed & Bath: Bella Union Bath Company Ashland, Oregon

Jul 30 2014
Ausmausco Pharma, Co., Ltd www.metal-pro.net/Rare-Metals, Aileen Company Scam, do not send money by wire or western Union over seas Shanghai China Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Liars: Ausmausco Pharma, Co., Ltd Shanghai, Select State/Province

Jul 30 2014
NETSPEND IS PUT MY ACCT ON HOLD AND WILL NOT RELEASE MY FUNDS TO ME BECAUSE I LOST MY CARD THEY TOLD ME I COULD BUY A TEMP CARD WHEN I DIDI THAT TEHY CHANGED MIND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TEN BUISINESS DAYS TO GET IT AND MY BILLS R DO CHECKS R GOING TO START CO beware austin texas Author: covington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NETSPEND Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
ME on El Paseo Salon and Spa, Marko and Erich, Salon Studios by J. Rich, Erich Duane Kohner, Erich V Kohner, Erich D Zohner, Mark Archuleta, Marko Archuleta, Erich Kohner-Archuleta, ME Salon Deceptive and Fraudulent Trade Practies by ME on El Paseo Salon and Spa Palm Desert California
Author: NY, New York Hair Salons: ME on El Paseo Salon and Spa Palm Desert , California

Jul 29 2014
Blue Sky Duct Cleaning and Indoor Quality Air BEWARE OF THIS DEAL ON LIVING SOCIAL! Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Blue Sky Duct Cleaning Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
MY VANILLA DEBIT CARD PREPAID debit card company DOTSON,GEORGIA Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: K ly kellen Internet

Jul 28 2014
Lango Kids LV Karyn Depari Enterprises Spanish Teachers don't speak Spanish! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada K-12 Language: Lango Kids LV Internet

Jul 28 2014
select recovery Jason J. Ludwig and Nicholas P.Ficarra THIEVES CONARTIST Ashland Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Auto Towing: select recovery Ashland, Virginia

Jul 28 2014
Mercury insurance/Todd I bought a 2006 Nissan 350z and had an oil consumption with dealer and engine was bad took forever to have warranty co approve my claim and finally after months of arguing and with dealer help they replaced my engine with a junk yard engine that is worse and now dealer said I need engine again after consumption test again and engine burns more oil now than ever ! Mercury denied my claim and now stuck with a junk yard motor that burns more oil ! This has been the worse experience ever and now I am stuck paying for a vehicle that has an engine with no idea of mileage and burns more oil ! I bought warranty with San Mateo credit union in so San Francisco ca and they are just as guilty of mercury selling this crap of insurance to hard working people avoid mercury and San Mateo credit union !!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Martinez , California Auto Warranty: Mercury insurance Oklahoma

Jul 28 2014
JL Fencing Co. Jordan Lynch, JL Cardinal Fence. Very poor communication, Gave go a head to start project in April it is now August and I have only the posts in. Jordan Lynch never returns phone calls, texts, or emails from me and my wife. He requires money upfront and then disappears. Windsor Internet Author: Lakeshore, Other Home Improvements: JL Fencing Co. Internet

Jul 25 2014
Randy Bray Ex founder of White Cab Co. LLC Bolton Landing New York Author: Glens Falls , New York Auto Dealers: Randy Bray Bolton Landing, New York

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Burgess Seed and Plant Co Stay Away At All Costs Bloomington Nationwide Author: elizabeth, Pennsylvania Landscaping: Burgess Seed Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
mike j anderson or daniel brown offered me a loan then asked me to get a vanilla reload card at put the first monthly payment on it, they took it and i never got my loan according to online area code searc bocca raton FL Nationwide Author: round lake park, Illinois Loans: mike j anderson Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Joseph Foster,J Clark, Trying to say I owe money I don't! Threats to sue me for 10x the money said I owe. Washington DC Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: Joseph Foster Washington, Dist of Columbia

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC