Your Search | j.h. kim tae kwon do institute, newton, ma branch

1, Report #1196873

Dec 21 2014
national brokers of america I bought unitedhealthcare silver compass medical insurance from them through government market place on 12/10/2014 and have never received medical card or policy. I cannot get an answer why? I have paid my first month premium. I feel I have been scammed. do I need to stop payment on my credit card? Nationwide Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Consumer Services: national brokers of america Nationwide

2, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

3, Report #1196812

Dec 20 2014
www.eros.com www.eros-guide.com Darkside Productions Eros.com aka Darkside Productions, This Company is a rip off, the will take money from eager advertisers, and have a policy,for there advertisers, they don't offer refunds on ads. Once you pay for your ads, you will recieve a phone call from them telling you that the recieved conplaints on your ads, they will go to lengths to give you any excuse to pull your ads off there site. While your ads are online in the meantime, you are getting zero to none phone calls, when you confront them, all they will do is ask you to pay more money for ads.This site is one of the few sites that offers advertising but prays on its customers.If you have other options, dont advertise here, there practices are mearly a rip off! Darkside producgions is located in Barebank California or used to have there offices here. They are now based in the Carolinas, North Carolina Author: New york, New York Adult Web Sites: www.eros.com

4, Report #1196796

Dec 20 2014
Maury Wessels ,Memphis, Tennessee Chancery and Circuit courts technology director ABUSED HIS OFFICE by GETTING ANGRY OVER A PHONE CALL I HAD WITH HIM and ALTERING MY COURT RECORDS to APPEAR HIGHER IN GOOGLE. He SELECTIVELY chose the files of BLACK WOMEN to APPEAR in Google Search Results and Other files do NOT APPEAR. He can not explain how names from the same document do not appear in the google search results.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Government Worker: Maury Wessels Memphis, Tennessee

5, Report #1196503

Dec 20 2014
Peter Venuto Misty Bay Construction,Sabo Scams & Deceit: Opportunistic, Fraudulent & Unaccountable Greater Boston MA Author: Sudbury, Massachusetts Property Management: Peter Venuto Internet

6, Report #1196723

Dec 20 2014
Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Fire and Thermal Engineers INC, METALLIC PYRO AND THERMAL PROTECTION, LLC , KRONA-FR, INC. Scam artist !! DO NOT get into or do business with Larry ! WILMINGTON, CA Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, New Hampshire ORGANIZED CRIME: Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Nationwide

7, Report #1196675

Dec 19 2014
Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation This is a scam! I only authorized S & H charges for FREE trial samples, and was charged the FULL amount on my charge Card! I am now receiving products I do not want! Santa Ana California Author: Torrington, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation Santa Ana, California

8, Report #1196674

Dec 19 2014
Prize Candle Do Not Order Prize Candles Internet Author: norfolk, Virginia Questionable Activities: Prize Candle Internet

9, Report #1196643

Dec 19 2014
cvc option I ask for refund back to me which they I would I am still waiting. This was about 4 days ago. I told them I decide not do it and ask for refund I am still waiting. they call me each day with unknown number and etc. Plus each time I answer all way differe they Havent refund my money saying have to waiting 10 days and etc. which is not truth at all they can refund back to within 24hrs or less. Internet Author: Miami, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: cvc option Internet

10, Report #1196632

Dec 19 2014
jnl apparel and beyond got on the web site thought it was a good one,im a little scard to buy things from inter net..well i got so screwed from these people..havent heard from them there web site is now down..i sure hope they read these cause you just messed with the w3rong person i will have my lawyer working hard very hard a getting you sob so you will never do this again..just want to say good luck to you..cause here i come...i will have my lawyer do what he needs to go get you.. texas Internet Author: middletown, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: jnl apparel and beyond Internet

11, Report #1196587

Dec 19 2014
NORTH CRAFT PAINTING NORTH CRAFT DECK SERVICES, NORTH CRAFT (WHATEVER ELSE OF THE 100NAMES USED) IF ITS IN STREAMWOOD DO NOT GO!!!!!!!!!! THE INSIDE STORY ***I WAS A WORKER*** AND I WAS RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Streamwood Illinois Author: Hanover Park, Illinois Builders & Contractors: NORTH CRAFT PAINTING Streamwood, Illinois

Dec 19 2014
Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D.-Warrior Medical Associates, P.C. Terrible Medical Doctor, Lousy Medical Doctor Warrior Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Doctors: Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D. Warrior, Alabama

13, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

Dec 19 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion Focus on Customer Adoration: 180fusion concentrates on 100% customer service, satisfaction. 180fusion implemented strategic changes ensuring attention to Voice of Customer; continually improving customer experience. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 180fusion pledges to continually resolve any consumer issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with 180fusion, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service..
Author: Burlington, Vermont Internet Marketing Companies: 180 Fusion Ladera Ranch, California

15, Report #1196490

Dec 19 2014
LuxusAV.com Michael Vazquez and Freddy Medina Scammers at best, they take your money and do not finish the project. miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LuxusAV.com miami, Florida

16, Report #1196460

Dec 19 2014
Golds gym Gold guys Lorton What do I need to do to cancel my membership! Lorton Virginia Author: Virginia Alternative Health: Golds gym Lorton , Virginia

17, Report #1196439

Dec 18 2014
coolhandlehosting Adam R They deducted $277.75 out of my acct without my permission,I immediately called and they gave me the run around and sent an email saying no refunds,Dont do business with these crooks California Author: Lansing, Michigan Web Hosting: coolhandlehosting

18, Report #1196414

Dec 18 2014
Autotrakk They are not consistent montoursville Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Autotrakk montoursville,

19, Report #1196348

Kalberer frame and line up DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!!! RIP OFF Portland Oregon
Author: Beaverton, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Kalberer frame and line up Portland, Oregon

Dec 18 2014
Frank Capri RIPOFF! Do not shoot with him! He is a liar. Huge waste of money! New York, New York Author: , New York Liars: Frank Capri New York, New York

21, Report #1196308

Dec 18 2014
JaxWorld Inc Dallas Hedrick Deception - false statements - ripoff company - NEVER give your vehicle to JaxWorld - You'll be sorry if you do. Jacksonville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Transporters: JaxWorld Inc Nationwide

Diana Lovell is a CROOK and acting credits are FAKE! Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Producers: Diana Lovell Orlando, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Prime Vending Locations All Vending Machine LocatorsVending Locating Services Fraudulent Company Does Not Follow Through With Locating Services - Total Scam!! Spring Valley Internet Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Prime Vending Locations Internet

Dec 18 2014
White Fence Company| Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. White Fence Company  FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! White Fence Company HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Brooksville Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: WHITE FENCE COMPANY | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. White Fence Company FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR brooksville, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Fence Outlet | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Fence Outlet  FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! Fence Outlet  HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Port Richey Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Fence Outlet | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Fence Outlet FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR Port Richey, Florida