J.H. KIM TAE KWON DO INSTITUTE, NEWTON, MA BRANCH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: J.H. Kim Tae Kwon Do Institute, Newton, MA Branch
There may be more specific results for "J.H. Kim Tae Kwon Do Institute, Newton, MA Branch"
For more specific results for "J.H. Kim Tae Kwon Do Institute, Newton, MA Branch"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Tristate Remodeling and Renovation Mike Sciubba Last year Aug 11 2016 Mike came to my house to take a down payment to do a kitchen He took $3500 and never came back with calls after calls promises after promises he never came back Marlton New Jersey Author: Camden, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Tristate Remodeling and Renovation Marlton, New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
Core Skin The product is not safe - I got a horrible rash; subsequently had to go do dermatologist Buffalo NY, New Yotk Author: Colchester, Connecticut Skin Care: Core Skin Internet

Jul 24 2017
INSTAsmile Spent 319$ on clip on vaneers & after sending in my first impressions they tell me they were not good enough, after they sent me more impression material- I went to my dentist to have him do it & then they tell me THOSE are not good enough and they can't do anything for me. SCAM. Nationwide Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Consumer Services: INSTAsmile Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC Trying to charge me for something I do not want or saying I ordered. Unknown to me Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana On-Line Business: TRS LIMITED LLC Internet

Jul 24 2017
Computer Systems & Methods CSM, Neact, Softsource DO NOT PAY THEIR BILLS Somerville New Jersey Author: New Jersey Consulting: Computer Service & Repair: Computer Systems & Methods Somerville, New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc, spectra chrome, sprayonchrome.com, sprayonchrome.com, daniel A McLaughlin, Lori Salliotte, Dug Smith They took 20,000 dollars from me. The product is garbage, it doesn't work. Please Do Not buy From Them Clearwater Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Body Work & Repair: spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc Clearwater, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
BellaSereta Skin Care Scam,con,sting operation deceptive business practices, unethical marketing. DO NOT give C/C nos St Petersburg Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Skin Care: BellaSereta Skin Care St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 24 2017
international pharmacy Do not use unknown Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Drugstores: international pharmacy Internet

Jul 23 2017
AMI Ventures Supplier for Wal-Mart - Do NOT Order Anything from Wal-Mart Online! Unknown - foreign Internet
Author: Waynesville, Missouri Hospitals: AMI Ventures Internet

Jul 23 2017
Mountain Magic Moters They sold my daughter a lemon n if that wasn't bad enough they continue to purposely leak out her personal info to a third party that has NOTHING to do with her account. The embarrassment n shame my daughter feels is horrible n this people continue to do it until a few days ago. They continue TO BREAK THE LAW Crestline California Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto Dealers: Mountain Magic Moters Crestline, California

Jul 23 2017
South Florida Tech Group Andrew Scott DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY SCAMS CONSUMERS AND TECHS!! naples,fl, Florida Internet Author: Naples, Florida Computer Service & Repair: South Florida Tech Group Internet

Jul 23 2017
Pete brand mindscape Mindscape co Grand Rapids mi This co is suppose to do web marketing and help companies Grand rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Pete brand mindscape Grand rapids , Michigan

Jul 23 2017
Aptive The guy who came to sell the package was well versed in all that Aptive would do besides spraying. That did not occur. DENVER Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Exterminating Services: Aptive DENVER, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Mindark AB PE Entropia Project, Entropia Universe, MA, Mindark. Scam, fraudulent behavior. Göteborg Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Mindark AB PE Internet

Jul 22 2017
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Jul 22 2017
Night owl installation When u hire someone and give them deposit yo buy the the stuff. U do not get your money back if u cancel the job half way through the job after the bought all the equipment and started the job. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca raton, Florida Electrical Services: Night owl installation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I registered for site, put my information and address, i did what it told me to do which was share a link on social media and earn up to $10 per person. The minimum payout was $300 i had $345. It said had to complete a survrey to request payout end of the month. The so called survey was just a bunch of offers. I really needed that money was hoping it was legit. Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Beijing iPhone Repair Scam, do not stand behind thier product, not willing to issue refunds Beijing I guess Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Beijing iPhone Repair Internet

Jul 22 2017
CBC Credit Services TRS Limited LLC I received a notice that CCB was collecting for a TRS LIMITED, LLC. I do not have any business with that company. I see on your site thhat there are many reports about this and other collection agencies trying to collect for this Phantom Company Springfield Illinois Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CBC Credit Services Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
BEAUTE COSMETICS BEAUTE This company ripped off my elderly Mother. She was impressed with their celebrity endorsements, and because she's on a fixed income the thought of paying shipping and handling was great. They have now sent her the original order and charged her full price, and yesterday she got another order, also full price. This is almost $200. She cannot seem to get a refund. They are a bad company, no integrity. Won't do right by this 76yr old Grandmother. I am contacting the Attorney General's office. I suggest anyone who's been a vicitm of their deceptive tactics, do the same. Their must be some type of fraud that applies to how they do business. Stay away from them. las vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE COSMETICS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2017
Berman Skin Institute Dr. Eric Smith dismissive of laser damage to face that another medical expert confirmed as 'pronounced change' Placerville California Author: Stateline, Nevada Skin Care: Berman Skin Institute Placerville, California

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York