J.H. KIM TAE KWON DO INSTITUTE, NEWTON, MA BRANCH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: J.H. Kim Tae Kwon Do Institute, Newton, MA Branch
There may be more specific results for "J.H. Kim Tae Kwon Do Institute, Newton, MA Branch"
For more specific results for "J.H. Kim Tae Kwon Do Institute, Newton, MA Branch"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Response to Complaint filed on 04-23-17 Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Wesley Chapel, Florida Donna Santo, Donna Michelle Santo, Veronica Preusch, Ronnie Preusch, Mark Chavez, Mark Allen Chavez  8815 shenandoah run,  BEWARE- LEAKING ROOF AND SEPTIC- DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME Wesley Chapel Florida Author: wesley chapel, Real Estate Services: Wesley Chapel, Florida Donna Santo, Donna Michelle Santo, Veronica Preusch, Ronnie Preusch, Mark Chavez, Mark Allen Chavez Wesley Chapel, Florida

Apr 23 2017
STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC STEVENS CONSTRUCTION, The shower Pan Company Robert, AKA Tony Stevens, is a complete hack and should be held criminally responsible. I hired him to to do a front yard project which required tearing out old grass, preparing the ground for artificial turf, digging some holes for trees, then adding a concrete patio.  Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Home Improvements: STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC Chula Vista, California

Apr 23 2017
Carol A Waters LPC, MA, LCDC Alleged Negligent Child Custody Evaluator Negligent Inconsistent NonFactual Biased Reporting Unprofessional Paucity of Data Misuse of Forensic Models Unethical Gossiping History of Negligence San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Carol A Waters LPC, MA, LCDC San Antonio, Texas

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
ken bush hack, scammer, thief, con Dont Do Business with Ken Bush of Henderson, NV, hes a thief and a liar! henderson Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Caterers: ken bush henderson, Nevada

Apr 23 2017
Locksmith pros do bait and switch scams. They quote 1 price then raise it when they get there. Internet Author: Redlands, California Security Services: Locksmith pros Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Suite Journeys Sold us a travel club for 5.000 dollars triedtosellourtimeshareRCI CAN DO BETTER ON INTERNET Daytona Florida Author: Milton, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Suite Journeys Daytona, Florida

Apr 22 2017
revitalizebeautycare.com Charm Beauty, Bold Beauty Total Scam: Do not order trial bottle of eye cream - no indication that you are signing up for a $180 per month subscription! Santa Ana Internet, also California Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Skin Care: www.revitalizebeautycare.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
Daniel Cook Enable IT Ethernet Extenders Daniel Cook This scammer wrote bad checks and threaten to sue me. Do not do business with Daniel Cook. His company makes cheap Chinese hardware that starts fire. Fountain Valley California
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Daniel Cook Enable IT Ethernet Extenders Fountain Valley, California

Apr 22 2017
StyleLux Blackhead remover mask To me happened like to everyone else. I wanted to see the price of the product and for that you need to enter your adress and everything. Honestly I was so stupid that I did that. But when I saw the price and everything I clicked the button that says cancel. Within few days I have recieved the package with te product and recieve for 70€. It is a total scam. And now I don't know what to do. Nationwide Author: Neustadt an der Donau, Alabama Skin Care: StyleLux Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Art Van Warranty IS A SCAM- DO NOT PURCHASE! ART VAN FRAUD, ART VAN SCAM, ART VAN WARRANTY SCAM, DETROIT Michigan Author: Troy, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Art Van Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter 3 weeks and still can't get me approved for orientation, says she need medical forms filled out, I do it and return it too her the same day. Says she needs police reports sent it right to her almost instantly. I have provided her and US Express without anything they needed when they asked for it and they still can't get me approved for orientation, I think that she dropped the ball and won't admit it. But they need driver's but they can't seem to get you approved for orientation, can't need driver's that bad. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter internet

Apr 21 2017
LINKSHE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! RIP OFF! They should be shut down. China Internet Author: Milford, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: LINKSHE Internet

Apr 21 2017
Vinton Auto Sales and Consignment Andrew Abraham, MdMedical Institute Network Boat, Auto, RV purchase Internet Author: Vevay, Indiana Boat Dealers: Vinton Auto Sales and Consignment Internet

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 21 2017
Crystal Springs Water DS Waters PITIFUL EXCUSE FOR CUSTOMER CARE OR SERVICE -DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY Marietta Georgia
Author: Marietta, Georgia Bottled Water Delivery: Crystal Springs Water Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Motel 6 fredericksburg va G.M. Roaches infested in fridge, microwave had caught fire, water pouring through bathroom light fixture.Refused to change my room instead added to do not rent list Fredericksburg Virginia
Author: Stafford, Virginia Motels: Motel 6 fredericksburg va G.M. Fredericksburg, Virginia

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
home depot, best buy citibank do not touch any card that is run through citibank ,home depot, best buy, etc. south dakota, nationwide Nationwide What’s Good for the Goose is Good for the Gander Author: huntington, West Virginia Building Products: home depot, best buy Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Jaanu Skin Care Serum Julo Eye Cream Do not ever purchase this skin cream. Biggest ripoff on face of earth. info@jaanuskincaretrial.com Internet Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Serum Internet