Your Search | j.h. kim tae kwon do institute, newton, ma branch

Feb 11 2016
ABC Pest Control ABC Pest Control Largo Florida They will never do what they promise! Terrible company that will lie repeatedly,not do what was promised, then charge you for canceling their terrible service. Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Exterminating Services: ABC Pest Control Largo, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Guns America Do not trust Guns America North Miama Florida Author: Buffalo, Wyoming Guns & Ranges: Guns America Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Independent Massage Therapist Hailey, Thish, Mika, Kim, Arean, Anash Asia, Anna, Britney, Rafael Samonte Don't get scammed by these massage therapist Unknown Internet Author: Sheboygan, Wisconsin Massage Parlor: Independent Massage Therapist Internet

Feb 10 2016
TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT PROCESSING Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Quest Financial Services/Solutions Ed Haley, Edward Eugene Haley Took money from people trying to do loan modifications Lake Forest - Long Beach, Huntington Beach ca Author: Burbank, California Brokerage Companies: Quest Financial Services/Solutions Lake Forest,

Feb 09 2016
Cool Air Sam American Comfort Solutions - John Bar Coolair Sam - American Comfort Solutions Tore Up My House Replcaceing Hot Water . They Do not hold A Plumbing License. Katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Plumbing: Cool Air Sam Katy, Texas

Feb 09 2016
29 prime contacted me and said they were from Google and that they could put me on the front page . also front page of Yahoo, and Bing. that was on 02/14/2012 I have not been on once on any page,every, Internet¬† *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.¬†¬† Author: RICHMOND, Texas Questionable Activities: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 09 2016
RETI 228-354-8585 info@goretionline.comRETIREAL ESTATE TRaining Institute. non professional phone skills, can't answer simple questions, evasive, Biloxi Mississippi Author: USA, Mississippi Questionable Activities: RETI 228-354-8585 Biloxi, Mississippi

Feb 09 2016
oxwall they knowingly allow the sale of scripts in there store that do not work Internet Author: Alabama Software: oxwall Internet

Feb 08 2016
Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure False advertising selling trial offer for $4.95 each/billing later for $84.95x 2 Greenville Internet Author: West Branch, Michigan On-Line Business: Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure Internet

Feb 08 2016
Instant Bitcoin instant-bitcoin.com/ They do not refund BTC (Bitcoin) when your transaction to sign up for their service fails (as it does everytime). Online Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: Instant Bitcoin Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Lotus Property Management Landlords Do Not Hire Lotus Arcadia California Author: Los Angeles, California Property Management: Lotus Property Management Arcadi, California

Feb 08 2016
Premium marketing International LLC Scam, took my money and never sold anything! Do not do business with them Orlando Florida Response to complaint Author: Indiana, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: Premium marketing International LLC Orlando, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia True, it was Rick Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 08 2016
cash loans America /mark Jones Linda offered a loan with an initial fee of $200. which I paid.then was asked for an additional 300..00...which I explained that I did not have.i was told by supervisor mark Jones fee must be paid to receive funds. I said no,just send my initial fee of 200.00 to be returned which they refused to do. Van Nuys California Author: Lancaster, Ohio Attorneys General: cash loans America /mark Jones Van Nuys, California

Feb 08 2016
agero Don,t Pay as contracted ,Take weeks to get paid for work provided ,Performance mgr.never do any thing to assist in any of our deliemmas Medford Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: agero Medford, Massachusetts

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
Skyville Bulldogs Anthony Davis DO NOT SEND MONEY FOR A DOG to this person. I fortunately was able to cancel my transaction before he picked up the money. Only out $55 instead of $600. Baltimore Maryland
Author: St. Charles, Missouri Better Business Bureau: Skyville Bulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 07 2016
patent trademark institute of america (PTI) pti steals single fathers chance of better life for his child & himself Nationwide Author: Fairbanks, Alaska Landlords: patent trademark institute of america (PTI) Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Lincoln Life Center Lincoln Institute of Financial EducationLincoln Institute of Financial Empowerment scam sales pitch gross misrepresentation stocks options con scheme Sandy Utah Author: Nationwide Financial Education: Lincoln Life Center Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
paladin auto services they don't give a price on the work they do and they lie about there work port richey Florida Author: holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: paladin auto services port richey, Florida

Feb 06 2016
World Bearing SRL Romania DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN Romania Internet Author: eatontown, New Jersey Auto Parts: World Bearing SRL Romania Internet

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide