Your Search | j.h. kim tae kwon do institute, newton, ma branch

Jun 28 2016
Summerstone nursery Did not send complete orders and what I did get was DEAD! I'm out $85 as they lied and said they would issue a refund over a month ago. They do not return email and their phone is always busy. I am disabled and on a fixed income...these people rip off handicap senior citizens. Morrison, Tennessee Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Landscaping: Summerstone nursery Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Beautiful Skin I am doing this for my grandmother. They keep charging her 189$ for 2 products that she didnt ecen order. She tried to stop this with her bank but it charged her bank. She doesnt want their stuff and will return it. She is on disability and she doesnt know what to do. Arizona Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Computer Fraud: Beautiful Skin Internet

Jun 28 2016
palm with yachts purchased a 2005 caralina cat boat as is my mistake with the understanding that everything worked a greed to wire funds agreed to pay a deliver fee Boat arrived with black mold thru out nothing worked e xvcept one thing the company charged me for 20 gallons of fresh gas that was full of water seats torn s teering broken bilge pumps broken live well pump broken live well cracked vst pump bad the boat would run but on lift only The owner Craig is a Lire and so is his salesman Jeff be very careful they won't do anything paid 19,500 and have spent over $3,000 on the boat and 750 to get trailer road safe stuart Florida Author: Largo, Florida Boat Brokers: palm with yachts stuart, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Netcard LLC/Kris Lorric Kris is not a man of his word. He doesn't follow through with what he says he's going to do. Oceanside California Author: Oxnard, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Netcard LLC/Kris Lorric Oceanside, California

Jun 28 2016
Regional Institute for Veterinary Emergencies and Referrals R.I.V.E.R. Malpractice, Misdiagnosis, and Negligence. Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Animal Services: Regional Institute for Veterinary Emergencies and Referrals Chattanooga , Tennessee

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon & Realty Resolution Management’s team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager and 5A1 rated Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert approach to business is focused on capitalizing on inefficiencies in the Real Estate distressed asset space to generate significant client returns with the highest client satisfaction. *UPDATE: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Criminal Mary Beth aka Becki Weaver non-stop slander Author: Orlando, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution Management - mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and sell assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert. Staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists over 100 years combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Kevin Cannon – Realty Resolution Manage Windermere, Florida

8, Report #1312005

jw mortors Don't do Business with these guys Manassas Virginia
Now your Truck IS worth $30K, good Author: Gainesville, Virginia Auto Dealers: jw mortors Manassas, Virginia

Jun 27 2016
US Flyer Service US Flyer Service TOTALLY BOGUS - DO NOT USE everywhere ALL Author: El Cajon, California Multi-Level Marketing: US Flyer Service Internet

Jun 27 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Such an untrustworthy and shady way to do business! They should be ashamed! Lehi Utah Business Response Author: San Jose, California Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

Jun 27 2016
Optimal Bank Card, Gregory or Tiffany says there 50% less than square total lie once you do a charge on line Internet
Author: st augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bank Card Internet

Jun 27 2016
Aurora cream I was told no refills unless l reorder. Now l have enough to put on the whole state of people...dogs too. I have emailed and called no results. Still getting it. At seventy, l should look like a living doll if l used tons of it a day!! It doesn't do anything!!! Santa ana Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Eye Care: Aurora cream

Jun 27 2016
VIVIDSEATS SCAM ARTISTS DO NOT BUY FROM THEM LOS ANGELES Internet Author: Malibu, California Ticket Sales: VIVIV SEATS Internet

Jun 27 2016
DoHardMoney.com DHMDo Hard Money DO HARD MONEY ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!!! West Jordan Utah
Author: Macon, Georgia Loans: DoHardMoney.com West Jordan, Utah

Jun 27 2016
Global Strategies Monte Stettin This con-artist builder will say or do ANYTHING to get your business!!!!!!!!! Evil Charletan! beverly hills california Author: san simeon, California Property Management: Global Strategies beverly hills california,

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Porch.com Porch Do Not Trust Porch Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Home Improvements: Porch.com Seattle, Washington

Jun 26 2016
Patent & Trade institute of America SecureGive is the idea that I had share with four business men in my church. Roslyn Height, New york Nationwide Author: Spring Hill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Patent & Trade institute of America Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
Mobe 13506 Summerport Village ParkwaySuite 1004Windermere, FL 34786 Matt Lloyd Been trying to work with Mobe to get my funds back and they are stupid and will not help and refund my money. I agree to be charged $49.00 and they charged me $3,297.00... They are a bad company and should NOT BE A GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. Kuala Lumpur · 50450 Malaysia Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

23, Report #1311908

Jun 25 2016
capital wholesale SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM VANS beltsville Maryland Author: silver spring, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: capital wholesale beltsville, Maryland

Jun 25 2016
datadepot.biz,advertisingemaillists.com, email-list.com, americaint.com SCAM email list companies.are criminals and professional scam artist Bulk Email Software Superstore, eMarketing Solutions,datadepot.biz,advertisingemaillists.com,email-list.com, americaint.com all this are same companies operating in different names. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM they are a total scam, are criminals and professional scam artist datadepot.biz,advertisingemaillists.com, email-list.com, americaint.com, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, TOTAL SCAM Nationwide Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: datadepot.biz,advertisingemaillists.com, email-list.com, americaint.com SCAM email list companies.are criminals and professional scam artist Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Complete Property Restoration AKA CPR Deceptive recruited me saying that there was workers needed. After providing and getting documents that cost money I did not get a job yet, it has been over 45 days. There are others that might get work and then there are charges taken out and they want them to go back to the jobsite and provide more pictures. They do not want to pay therir workers.the fees for the work they have done. They do everything to avoid it by making you late with the jobs by giving you more than you can handle and assesing all sorts of deductions. Horrible company. Dont even think about working with them. Cary North Carolina Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Complete Property Restoration Cary,