Your Search | j.h. kim tae kwon do institute, newton, ma branch

Oct 21 2014
RomeVIPCasino Rome VIP Casino, Winward Group Casinos Harassing - Calling twice a day when I told them to put me on their Do Not Call List Internet Author: Auckland City, Other Internet Marketing Companies: RomeVIPCasino Internet

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Federal Student Loan Alliance RIP OFF PLEACE DO YOUR HOMEWORK, THIS COMPANY IS A BUNCH OF THIEVES Tustin California Author: Walton, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Student Loan Alliance Tustin, California

Oct 21 2014
Sandford brown institute white plain NY Sandford brown institute total ripoff after a year of sacrifice for a MA certificate, I'm left with nothing but debts!! White plains New York Author: Danbury, Connecticut Financial Education: Sandford brown institute white plain NY White plains, New York

Oct 21 2014
Nutrashift Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY anderson Indiana Author: Garland, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Nutrashift anderson, Indiana

Oct 21 2014
credit collection services CCS-USA they are trying to collect for Nationwide Insurance when the payment is automatically debited from my account and it is for the wrong amount which has never been charged to me by Nationwide Newton Massachusetts Author: Alabama Insurance Companies: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2014
SmartStart Misinformation, Faulty Product, Fines, Nothing you can do about it after install!!! Nannuet NY Author: Somers, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: SmartStart Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
industrialsurplusworld.com This company stop by my company they said they where do doing business in the area and did not pay me they said there where going trend me a check for 12500 and never got it don't trust them Houston Nationwide Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Recycling/Trash removal: industrialsurplusworld.com Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
TakeMyOnlineClass.com TakeMyOnlineClass, OnlineClasshelpers.com, Onlineclasshelp.com, Wetakeyourclass.com, scam artist, Pakastian Scam. Wow, you'll be lucky to get your money back at best. SCAM, RIPOFF, DECEIT, UNFAIR, IMMORAL, AVOID, BE CAREFUL, DON'T DO IT, NEVER TRUST THEM DAVIE Florida Author: DC, Washington Tutoring: TakeMyOnlineClass.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
Financial Halo LLC Financial Halo, My Accelerator Halo, My Tax Halo, My Credit Halo, My Debt Halo, My Foreclosure Halo, My Real Estate Income Halo, My Forex Halo, My Security Halo SUNIL WADHWA CROOKED GAME, FINANCIAL HALO, MLM IS CULT, RICHARD KENNETH NEWTON, PYRAMID PONZI, CONSIGLIERE MLM NEVADA CITY California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo LLC NEVADA CITY, California

Oct 20 2014
EPS90 EPS Total rip off/scam DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FINANCING Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS90 EPS Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
Greyson's gate apartments GAINES INVESTMENT TRUST Management went down hill with KIM AND TRACY as managers Dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Housing Rentals: Greyson's gate apartments Dallas, Texas

Oct 20 2014
Kevin Murphy Ryder Scam Artist - Do not do business with him of any kind. Lakewood Colorado Author: Kansas Financial Services: Kevin Murphy Ryder Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
SHAWN BUNYARD SHAWN R. BUNYARD, TAVIS AND BUNYARD, THE TAVIS BUNYARD, This firm takes your money and does not deliver. Do not trust them. They pass your case on to an incompetent junior partner: Shawn Bunyard Santa Rosa California
Author: Corona Del Mar, California Attorneys General: SHAWN BUNYARD Santa Rosa, Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
STEVEN FLORES / S&S Painting SCAM, THEFT, CON-ARTIST House painting scam, theft, steals money, doesn't do work Bradenton Florida
Author: Bradenton, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: STEVEN FLORES / S&S Painting Bradenton, Florida

Oct 20 2014
sellusameds.com is a scam pharmacy run by indian scammer. Fake pharmacy, make you do western union to India & once done, they dont pick call and if picked you'd be abused and humilated Lucknow India Internet Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Pharmacies: sellusameds.com Internet

Oct 19 2014
survivivalife.com Survival LifeSurvivallife.comsurvivallife.comSurvival Life dot com RIPOFF AFTER FIRST ORDER!! CONTINUED TO BE BILLED AFTERWARDS SCAM!! Austin TEXAS Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: survivivalife.com Internet

Oct 19 2014
salter school fall river ma fraudulent.....rip off .......horrible experience fall river Massachusetts Author: new Bedford , Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: salter school fall river ma fall river , Massachusetts

Oct 19 2014
Victor's International Model and Talent Management Victor Schmit Victor Schmitt gave me and my daughter this big speech about he will do everything for you and will set you up an appointment for a photoshoot while Not telling you that you have to pay $395.00 until the day or two before the shoot New Orleans Louisiana Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Victor's International Model and Talent Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Verizon Wireless In May 2014 I went to Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my phone in Brick, NJ. I picked out my phone, and the salesman told me they were having a special on tablets. For just $10.00 a line, I could have as many tablets I would like as a give away for Mo Do Not Trust Verizon Wireless Salesmen,Brick, NJ store, they will tell you any lie to sell you something. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Brick, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
Nava Dental Care / Dr Ernesto Nava Rivas Deceptive / Fraudulent Business Practise / Do not pay them prior to work Los Algodones Mexico Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dental Services: Nava Dental Care Los Algodones, Mexico

Oct 18 2014
Genesis Ibogaine Treatment Center Genesis Ibogaine Treatment Center Is A Ripoff! Do Not Use Them! Rosarito Beach Baja California Author: Boise, Idaho Clinics: Genesis Ibogaine Treatment Center Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Texas big German Shepherds Sonia Griffiths - Owner DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BREEDER -- PARVO AT THIS FACILITY Sandia Texas Author: Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Texas big German Shepherds Sandia, Texas