Your Search | j.h. kim tae kwon do institute, newton, ma branch

Apr 18 2014
Datatronics Beware companies that do not support their own products Rowlett Texas Author: Alabama Specialty Stores: Datatronics Rowlett, Texas

Apr 18 2014
America's Best whole staff at Raleigh Pleasant Valley Shopping Promenade. Absolutely rudest people operating business I have ever seen. No need to make an appointment, they do not go by the scheduled time. When asked why it was taking 2 hours longer than appointment to be seen initially, staff was extrememly rude, walked off from talking. Terrible staff. Don't know how glasses are: Walked out! Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Eye Care: America's Best Raleigh, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
Ray Smith AISLINN Stella SCAM FROM INDIA - DO NOT SEND MONEY Alberta / India/ Canada Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Ray Smith AISLINN Nationwide

comptick.com DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. COMPLETE RIPOFF California
Author: north little rock, Arkansas Internet Fraud: comptick.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Klean Pros In reference to the other Rip-off Report on this company, I know all about Joe, who will say that he will do things he has absolutely no intention of doing. All he did was lie and play games with me and I anticipate suing the company in the very near future. Atlanta Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Klean Pros Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Chinabuye Do NOT buy from Chinabuye Internet Author: Garbutt, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Chinabuye Internet

Apr 17 2014
Eliot Management Group DO NOT WORK THERE. THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU. Thieves preying on people's dreams. Ostracizing minorities and people who speak up. Federal Way, Washington Nationwide
Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Eliot Management Group Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Michael Dikman Dikman and Dikman Mr. Dikman can be arrogant and will quit your case and keep your money if you annoy him. He likes to use his own accountant and if you do not use him he will quit your case and he likes to get his way so do not annoy him and pay the big bucks for his services but remember he has aged and he is not patient. This lawyer will lie if he wants to and has connections with some judges. His father was a judge and it is all about connections as the court is corrupt and it is set up that the lawyers steal from litigants so report any misconduct past or present asap New Hyde Park New York Author: ozone park, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Dikman New Hyde Park, New York

Apr 17 2014
Global Vacation Network Lies, Lies, Lies, and there is nothing the consumer can do Grand Rapids Michigan Author: battle creek, Michigan Travel Agencies: Global Vacation Network Grand Rapids, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
automotive inventory specialists MATT MINK DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY VALDOSTA Georgia Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: automotive inventory specialists VALDOSTA, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
My Ticket Tracker Do NOT buy from Ticket Tracker!!! Oakland Internet Author: Palmdale, California Sports Facilities: My Ticket Tracker Internet

Apr 17 2014
COLLEEN FALKOWSKI DEVON ROSSI JENNIFER GRAHAM SCAM ARTISTS DO NOT DONATE $ OR TIME TO ANY OF THEM TAMPA Florida
Author: tampa , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: COLLEEN FALKOWSKI TAMPA , Florida

Apr 17 2014
Carid Carid.com DO NOT BUY FROM CARID.COM Internet Author: Warrenton, Oregon Car Parts & Accessories: Carid Internet

Apr 17 2014
worldecm.com Thomas Thompson Ordered a part from this guy first he told me it would be a couple of days. After a couple of calls he says that he had to order the part he said he had. When I asked for my money back he denied me saying he could not do it. After the back and forth I finally said that I would go to PayPal and my credit card to refund my payment he said good luck. After I got off the phone I googled him to find out this is his m.o. I'm not the first and probably won't be the last. If you can please avoid his business and name he sounds friendly at first but so does the devil. Beware! Trion Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: worldecm.com Trion, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Wells Fargo Merchant Services WELLS FARGO MERCHANT SERVICES WILL STEAL YOUR INCOME DO NOT USE !! Miami floria Author: miami, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wells Fargo Merchant Services Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
website - dealscube, vendor - seaoftools Sellers Name - seaoftools Scam Website - Do Not Buy from This website or deal with Dwolla payment menthod Internet Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: website - dealscube, vendor - seaoftools Internet

Apr 17 2014
auto gallery daisy,carla made payment on april 8 2014 and was told i was a month behind. made a face to face argeement to make another payment on april 18 2014.instead of waiting to the 18th they came and took the truck. and when i called the next morning they told me they was talking about the friday april 11th. but wrote on my paper the 18th. and the only way to get truck back is to do the payoff for 6,995 gainesville Georgia Author: gainesville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: auto gallery gainesville, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Elite Kilimanjaro Do not use this company to climb Kilimanjaro. It's not a real company and a scam. Olathe Kansas Author: Albany, Texas Tourist Attractions: Elite Kilimanjaro Olathe, Kansas

Apr 17 2014
Americas Best Value Inn - Airport Americas Best Value Inn - Airport3001 NW 12th St.LincolnNE68521402-475-3211 my experience was poor - will never do business with this motel again Lincolon Nebraska Author: lincoln, Nebraska Hotel: Americas Best Value Inn - Airport Lincolon, Nebraska

Apr 17 2014
home service guy Big scam company HOME SERVICE GUY do not buy from them indiana Nationwide Author: indianpolis, Indiana Cleaning Services: home service guy Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
opinionworld.com.au Scam, closes your account when its time to be payed. you do all the work but only close your account when you try and use your pionts to redeam for cash https://www.opinionworld.com.au Nationwide
Author: Mildura, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Opinionworld Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Hillel Sanowicz aka Eli had us do plumbing then wouldn't pay. he's a real-estate agent BEWARE Beverly Hills California Author: Gardena, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Hillel Sanowicz aka ELI Beverly Hills, California

Apr 17 2014
RealtyUSA Jennifer Grzybek did not do her leg work and rented a foreclosed property to me in Lockport New York Author: Lockport, New York Realtors: RealtyUSA Amherst, New York

Apr 17 2014
Sunglasses Giant DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY!! MIGHT BE SCAM COMPANY Round Rock Texas Author: Virginia Sunglasses: Sunglasses Giant Internet