Your Search | j.k. harris & company aka jk harris

Aug 27 2014
Ramon ortiz aka Raymond ortiz devino aka Ray STOLEN VALOR/ WANNABE MAFIOSO/ DEPUTY CHIEF COMMISSIONER OF HOMELESS/PSYCHIATRIST Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Ramon ortiz Bronx, New York

Aug 27 2014
Sewing Fine Things and More Company/individual accepted my payment (via PayPal) but I never received my item. North Canton Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Bed & Bath: Sewing Fine Things and More North Canton, Ohio

Aug 27 2014
morgan and associates Mike Thomas and Eric Thompson they threaten me with law suit that i owe money to a cash advance company online but i never received any money miami, fl 33111 Internet Author: KILMARNOCK, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: morgan and associates Internet

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Aug 27 2014
Superior distribution/azc This company is a rip off they hang up everytime I call and are charging me when I didn't order Mesa Arizona Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Superior distribution/azc Mesa, Arizona

Aug 27 2014
CRICKET WIRELESS AKA AIO WIRELESS PAY GO CARDS SEEM FRAUD! Nationwide Author: Bradenton, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: CRICKET WIRELESS Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Vitamax Offered a trial supply with no commitment and found that this company has taken $190 from my account without my knowledge. They did not send any product and will not refund my funds. Arizona Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: Vitamax Arizona

Aug 27 2014
Sweet Jane Clothing Boutique, Sweet J, Lindsey, Lindsey bessing smithers, Jaime, Jaime Reifshneider ordered clothing to be sewn by me and for me to provide color match thread. They cancelled the order and only paid for a small amount of the thread I did so much work for them and they don't want to pay the balance due Then they tried to freeze my Paypal account and get money from it Also they use another company designs and pretend it is their own. Jacksonville Florida Author: Middletown, New York Clothing Stores: Sweet Jane Clothing Boutique Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Miami Ramps and More Inc This company is cheating people by selling defective products and not refunding the money Miami Internet Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: Miami Ramps and More Inc Internet

Aug 27 2014
Verde Energy USA This company was supposed to save me money but they doubled my rate in one month. norwalk Connecticut Author: newton, New Jersey Telemarketers: Verde Energy USA norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 27 2014
FORTINO SOLORZANO AND HIS “GRANITE COUNTERTOPS” Company Fortino Solórzano who goes by Mario, his son Alex, and their company Granite Countertops!! ... We were RIPPED OFF in Plano TX Dallas Texas
Author: Plano, Texas Kitchens: FORTINO SOLORZANO AND HIS “GRANITE COUNTERTOPS” Company Dallas, Texas

Aug 27 2014
ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province Author: Southfield, Michigan Attorneys General: ABC mouse Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Select Portfolio Servicing This company keep posting NOD on my door knob...no loan, clear title, called, they did not respond Utah Utah Author: riverside, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Select Portfolio Servicing Utah

Aug 27 2014
Trade Secret Salon & Boutique Trade Secret, Trade Secret Salon, Premier Beauty, Beauty Express, Regis, Regis Salon Racist company history, Bankrupt business, thieving management, steals employee's pay Minneapolis Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Trade Secret Salon & Boutique Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
American Financial Resources AFR REVIEW: American Financial Resources (AFR) dedicated to total customer satisfaction. American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality home loan mortgage services to clients with Great Pricing & Low Closing Costs. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. AFR recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gainesville, Florida Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh I was called yesterday August 26, 2014, by Jenny Smidh she said that this company u.s. grant is recognized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and that I would be entitled to receive $8,400.00 in grant money that I would never have to repair back and t stated I would be entitled to a grant that I would never have to pay back District of Co District of Col Author: Imperial Beach, California Government Stupidity: U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh District of Co, Dist of Columbia

Aug 27 2014
Richard Sequin- First Line Nutrition aka Reflex Nutrition I was in the area at beauty salon when I noticed this store a few doors down . Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Richard Sequin Edmonton, Alberta

Aug 27 2014
My New Maid Cleaning Company DONT PAY AND DONT RETURN CALLS Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Cleaning Services: My New Maid Dallas, Texas

Aug 27 2014
American Sweepstakes Publishers Sweepstakes Reporter Company,Michael Washington, JR Stewart. They Tried To Solicit 12 Dollars,But I Looked At This Rip-Off Report Kansas City, Bonner Springs, Kansas Author: Griffith, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2014
ACS - Advance Cash Services Terry Jones - Law Department ACS sending me threatening email about company i do not know Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: ACS - Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 27 2014
Coleman Services Group Mr. Anthony Coleman this LLC Company enjoys to over charge custmers for work that is done for them, my husband use to work for this company and the owner of the company beat him up and would not give him his last pay check. this company hires you as a sub- contractor, but you fill out no paper work and he pays you with one of his company checks. If you every want to have some work done, please do not use this company. Mr. Coleman was a man of god, but now he a man thats always on the town. it has been almost a month and my husband still has not got his last pay check. remember if you need HVAC, Plumming, Elec., or handyman work done. Do Not use this company. harrisburg North Carolina Author: concord, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Coleman Services Group harrisburg, North Carolina

Aug 27 2014
HONGKONG IP Network Limited aka Eve Yu aka Wen Shan Xuan Ltd. HK Domain name registration scam, Domain Renewal, Internet Copyright dispute and registration Hong Kong Internet
Author: Various , Internet: HONGKONG IP Network Limited Internet

Aug 26 2014
The Blueprint Magazine Sommo Vita/Blueprint, Blueprint Magazine Company promised to feature us then offered us full page ad for $80.00, never printed, lied lied lied Pembroke Pines, Florida  Author: Madison, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: The Blueprint Magazine Internet

Aug 26 2014
la dermanique, lumera charged for product not delivered. Not able to contact to opt. out before trial period expired. As a matter of fact I still am unable to contact company. I will contact my bank and see that do not extend any more funds to these charlatans. greenville South Carolina Author: san diego, California Eye Care: la dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 26 2014
D2Legit aka Lewt ,TOOK MY MONEY, Based out of Chicago, Internet Author: Rohnert PARk, California On-Line Business: D2Legit aka Lewt Internet