Your Search | jd byrider, cnac finance, mvp finance

Oct 06 2015
Lease Finance Group Asset Manager Extremely Rude Over the phone Chicago, Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago,, Illinois

Oct 05 2015
Jd Byrider Decatur Mechanics ripoff Decatur Illinois
Author: Champaign, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Jd Byrider Decatur Decatur, Illinois

Oct 05 2015
Noble finance I got a 200 dollar loan I made several payments then I went in one day to pay them they refused the payment now they have issued a judgment against me for over 600 dollars. Tooele Utah Author: Tooele, Utah Loan Brokers: Noble finance Tooele, Utah

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Sep 30 2015
HCCredit The Help Card I received a credit card when buying a bed at Select Comfort to help finance it.Springdale Arkansas Author: Kankakee, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HCCredit Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Lease Finance Group LFG Another Rip Off Chicago Illinois Author: Saugatuck, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Sep 29 2015
DUVERA Easy Pay finance SCAM! Nationwide Typical and right on schedule Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: DUVERA Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
Med Loan Finance, Axford Enterprises Inc Deceptive Overland Park Kansas Author: Carrollton, Texas Loan Brokers: Med Loan Finance Internet

Sep 26 2015
Honda of Tarrytown, NY Honda AutomotiveHonda Finance They overcharged me for a lease. And made the payoff value 10,000 more than the retail price of buying the car Tarrytown New York Really?? Author: Somers, New York Auto Dealers: Honda of Tarrytown, NY Tarrytown, New York

Sep 25 2015
Verve Continental Finance Mastercard is a SCAMMER~If you pay early, they nail you for it by lying. What a joke.... I had gone through a divorce, filed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy and made every payment on time for nearly 4 years. When my bankruptcy was paid off, i opened an account for a Verve card for $500 credit limit.  Tampa Nationwide Author: Boring, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Verve Continental Finance Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Off Road Armor Owned by JD Murray scammed me out of $500 for a Jeep bumper Peyton Colorado
Author: New Mexico Auto Parts: Off Road Armor Peyton, Colorado

Sep 24 2015
ES Equipment Finance & North Mill Equipment Finance Predatory Lenders Norwalk Connecticut Author: DALLAS, Texas Car Financing: es equipment finance Norwalk, Connecticut

Sep 24 2015
UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC Judicial Circuit of United States of America Area of Practice: Civil Right, Banking and Finance, Debtor-Creditor Rights, MultiLoanSource, CHRISTOPHER WILSON Threatened to legally prosecute me in the court house within couple of days. Internet
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Questionable Activities: UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC Internet

Sep 24 2015
Black Diamond Capital Partners BDCAP, BNP Ovesco RIP OFF SCAM DUE DILIGENCE FEES PROJECT FINANCE JEFFERY HOWARD JOSEPH DE TOLEDO BRUCE ROSENBERG Toronto Hilton Head South Carolina Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Investment Brokers: Black Diamond Capital Partners Toronto, Ontario

Sep 21 2015
Trust Motors, LLC RUNS SCAMS ON CONSUMERS AND LIES TO FINANCE COMPANIES TO GET FINANCING Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Trust Motors, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 19 2015
JD Byrider CNAC Reginal Manager Whitney Green Refused to take my car payment that was only 12 hours late Joliet Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Joliet, Illinois

Sep 18 2015
Steven Jeovanni and Donna Wasko Ann and Co. Unity finance Groups Fake loan company. Operators are involved in advance fee loan scams Philadelphia Pennsylvania is where Donna Wasko is Internet Ann and Co Unity Financial Group Author: Arlington, Texas Loan Brokers: Steven Jeovanni and Donna Wasko Internet

Sep 17 2015
Elite Business Finance, LLC Request first and last months payments prior to funding. Weeks after my check cleared, daily they promise funding. They have wasted our time and money. This is a scam. They may fund some loans and I have worked with other lenders who have worked in this same way but they did fund. This company is a scam. Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Texas, Texas Financial Services: Elite Business Finance, LLC Salt Lake City,, Utah

Sep 17 2015
R&B Finance - Dallas, Tx SCAM ARTISTS & THIEVES!!! Dallas Texas Who lied? Author: Whitesboro, Texas Car Financing: R&B Finance - Dallas, Tx Dallas, Texas

Sep 17 2015
Magnum Finance-- instant car credit Total Sham Cadillac -Acme , Michigan Funny Author: Reed City, Michigan Car Financing: Magnum Finance-- instant car credit

Sep 13 2015
toyota of tampa bay I purchased a new 2015 vehicle and after almost a week I was contacted that there was an error in the paper work/financing. I returned to the dealer and had to re-sign the finance paper work, I specifically asked several times if the deal was still as originally agreed previously and was told yes. After signing I then find out the original deal that was agreed on had been changed and EVERYONE involved had LIED!!! tampa Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of tampa bay tampa, Florida

Sep 13 2015
Medisico Clinics Ltd Medisico Plc Medisico's Directors invited us to view a demonstration of some of their treatments at one of their partner clinics and without warning, produced a set of contracts, including a lease hire Agreement with a third party finance company and asked me to sign it there and then. They claimed that if I delayed signing, the introductory two-month payment-free incentive they had offered me would lapse, as their Sales Director was going away on holiday. Foolishly, I signed the documents and when they failed to deliver on their promises, I wanted to pull out of the contracts. It was then they informed me that the contracts were binding and could not be revoked under any circumstances. West Bridgford Nottingham, United Kingdom New Business Started - - STAY AWAY Author: Gravesend , Health Spas: Medisico Clinics Ltd Internet

Sep 12 2015
Off Road Armor JD Murray Ripp Off, Liar Peyton Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Auto Parts: Off Road Armor Internet

Sep 11 2015
Brokerville/Seniorleads Leads (Finance, Insurance, Annunities) Ripoff Internet Author: Naples, Florida Financial Services: Brokerville/Seniorleads Internet