Your Search | jp morgan chase; bank one; chase

Oct 06 2015
BB&T Mortgage BB&T Bank Scamming vulnerable senior citizens Florence South Carolina Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Mortgage Companies: BB&T Mortgage Florence, South Carolina

Oct 06 2015
Navin Sookra | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Navin Sookra Prestige Home ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!!! New York response to allegations. Author: jamaica , New York Brokerage Companies: Navin Sookra Select State/Province

Oct 06 2015
Theresa Owen aka Theresa Hus ,Sue Taylor aka Weight Watchers ,eric aka Eriz Hus Business locate is just one of the names (((REDACTED))) scammers taking money for years Hollywood Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Theresa Owen aka Theresa Hus ,Sue Taylor aka Weight Watchers ,eric aka Eriz Hus Internet

Oct 05 2015
Dex Media Dex One Did not cancel the contract when demanded during option period Dallas/Atlanta TX/GA Author: Grapevine, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Dex Media Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
One Stop Travel/America Direct CrowdSaving Too good to be true. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Air Travel: One Stop Travel/America Direct Internet

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
synchrony bank GE capital ruthless, will not negotiate the problems, no compassion, destroys credit opportunities orlando Florida Author: seagoville, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: synchrony bank orlando, Florida

Oct 05 2015
affordable health insurance plans. org Don't fall for it! I got 50 phone calls in one day! Austin Texas Internet
Author: Bixby, Oklahoma Health Insurance: affordable health insurance plans. org Internet

Oct 05 2015
Sizzler/ I was told that the offending managers name is John Azues Mr Azues is a (((redacted))) disgruntled, immoral individual, with severe lack of responsibility, a menace to society. Downey CALIFORNIA
So let's see here... Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurants: Sizzler Downey,

Oct 05 2015
Web Search USA, GPhrase, Ranks one Hasn't completed the work they were hired and paid for. Santa Ana California Author: Mesquite, Texas Search Engine Optimization: Web Search USA Santa Ana, California

Oct 05 2015
LeadOrigen Lead Origen Lead Oriden, Austen Cole, Nick Saylor, “SHAWNCAPITA”, Shawn Capital, Jim James RIP OFF!!! Lead Origen charged for leads and in two months did not provide even ONE. Kansas City Missouri Con Artist, Rippoff, SCAM Kansas City, MO Author: Freehold, New Jersey Realtors: LeadOrigen Kansas City, MO ,

Oct 05 2015
10:16 AM ordered rack and pinion sent defective part paid mechanic to install, they sent me another one which was also defective, paid another install fee, due to defective part caused clock spring damage , refused to reimburse install fees and replace clock spring. please do not order anything from this company,contacted and filed two claims with amazon to get resolved San Diego California Author: Clermont, Florida Auto Parts: San Diego, California

Oct 05 2015
synchrony bank rip off compnay closing accounts after one returned check even after you cover it orlando Florida if you were a consumer Author: THROOP, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: synchrony bank orlando, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Noble finance I got a 200 dollar loan I made several payments then I went in one day to pay them they refused the payment now they have issued a judgment against me for over 600 dollars. Tooele Utah Author: Tooele, Utah Loan Brokers: Noble finance Tooele, Utah

Oct 05 2015
Renue Derma Weight Ruinations Health review Renue Derma Company, subsidiaries and affiliates just committed fraud and are liable for illegally swindling money out of my bank accounts without their permission. San Diego California Author: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Sales People: Renue Derma San Diego, California

Oct 04 2015
DacCoasta Goldens Claude and Shontil, Theodore Batel, Michael Batel and their shipper BEWARE ---- BREEDER took our money on a purchase of one of their puppies --- SCAM --- NEVER delivered and their shipper wanted us to pay more money $799.00 before he could ship,  Florence Alabama Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Animal Services: DacCoasta Goldens Florence, Alabama

Haband Comenity Capital bank Opened credit card in my name. Charging card Ohio
Author: Whitehouse, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Haband nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Survival Life FPA Family Protection Assoc. 4330 Gaines Ranch loop. Suite 120 Austin TX, 78735PA Family Protection Association fruedulant bank charge Austin, TX Internet
Author: Rupert, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Internet

Oct 04 2015
My Fax Servi Umauthorized debit card charge to my bank Los Angeles Internet Author: Canyon Crest/Riverside, California Computer Fraud: My Fax Servi Internet

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide
23, Report #1219322

Oct 03 2015
Greenline Capital, LLC Rommel Mijares Scammer Con Artist plays in commodities trading, bank guarantees, SBLC, High Yield Private Placement Trade Programs Redwood City California Rommel is a bold faced liar! No funds ever recieved and no transaction closed! Author: San Francisco, California Gold & Silver Investments: Greenline Capital, LLC Redwood City, California

Oct 03 2015
Endurance car Warranty Paylink payment plans set up to fail,call in to make payments every two weeks and every one I spoke to said a different story on how to. make payments. Chicago Illinois Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Warranty: Endurance car Warranty Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Chase Home Improvements Brian Friedman would not return phone calls regarding billing practices. If he is overcharging me then he is overcharging others. Rockville Maryland Author: King George, Virginia Roofing Companies: Chase Home Improvements Rockville , Maryland