JR KITCHEN & BATH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: JR Kitchen & Bath
There may be more specific results for "JR Kitchen & Bath"
For more specific results for "JR Kitchen & Bath"
Showing 1-25 of 4,288 Found Reports For more specific results for "JR Kitchen & Bath"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Ray Baxter, Brenda Ferraro America's Best Bath AZ, One Source Remodeling, Arizona Power Save, Arizona Solar Water and HVAC Breach of contract Mesa Arizona Author: Arizona Architects & Designers: Ray Baxter, Brenda Ferraro Mesa, Arizona

Jun 27 2017
William L. Smith Jr Lawrence, Larry, Will, Bill Fraud Alert!!! Tempe Arizona
Beware Author: Phoenix, Arizona Mortgage Companies: William L. Smith Jr Tempe, Arizona

Jun 26 2017
SMI Construction I used SMI Construction to redo my kitchen. They started it March 2016 and didn't finish until November 2016. They are a rip off artist. They stole our money. My husband and I paid them for their horrible services and they never paid the contractor we had to put in our granite countertops. The cabinets on the one side of our kitchen is not back close enough to the carpet so the drawers don't open all the way on the set of cabinets right next next to it. When they drilled holes for the knobs and the screws they left a mess in our cabinets. I recommend to anyone who can see this message DO NOT USE SMI CONSTRUCTION. Melbourne Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SMI Construction Melbournr, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Official NASCAR Members Club ONMC I ordered the Dale Jr. shot glass for $1.95 and I am now being charged $14.95 per monthe for joining the Official NASCAR Members Club. CHARLOTTE North Carlolina Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Official NASCAR Members Club Internet

Jun 20 2017
EcoFlower Multiple orders have not been filled - including my own. So many, that a facebook page for people screwed over by EcoFlower now exists. Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Bed & Bath: EcoFlower Internet

Jun 19 2017
Attorney William Spiller Jr Run from this attorney Culver City, California Author: California Lawyers: Attorney William Spiller Jr Culver City,, California

Jun 19 2017
Gary Lovelace Jr. Gary Lovelace Jr. Had My Business Taken Down From Google- False Reviews Local SEO San Diego Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Gary Lovelace Jr. Internet

Jun 19 2017
Darwaterfront collection Internet Author: Florida Bed & Bath: Darwaterfront Internet

Jun 13 2017
The dump furniture store Deceptive, not truthful about differences in merchandise,out to just make commission money Turnersville New Jersey Author: Hammonton, New Jersey Bed & Bath: The dump furniture store Turnersville, New Jersey

Jun 11 2017
JR Dahlberg, Tom Lester Palm Springs Apartments, LLC, Bed Bugs, Unlawful entry and removal of mattress while paying/current tenant RuDe Palm Springs California
Author: palm springs, California Real Estate Services: JR Dahlberg, Tom Lester Palm Springs, California

Jun 09 2017
Perdomo Industrial, Perdomo National Wrecking Orlando Perdoml Jr. Bad Business, Scaming Scheme, Demolition Jobs, Orlando Perdomo Jr. Will not pay you period. Springfield, Virginia Virginia, Maryland Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Builders & Contractors: Perdomo Industrial, Perdomo National Wrecking Maryland

Jun 08 2017
Scott Bayne of ottawa liquidator Scott Bayne kitchen equipment Scam Ottawa Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Scott Bayne Ottawa, Ontario

Jun 08 2017
Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card Fraud Rip-off Union New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bed & Bath: Bed Bath & Beyond Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Artistic Kitchen Concepts Hughes Woodcare Artistic Kitchen Concepts , Would Not Hire Again Chicagoland Area Internet, Illinois
Additional Photos Author: West Dundee, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Artistic Kitchen Concepts Internet

Jun 06 2017
Opunui Water Company/Nelson Nahinu Waikiki Jr. The truth about Opunui Water Company Judge Rhonda Loo owns stocks in water transportation while hearing Opunui water company Maui Hawaii Hawaii Author: Kahului, Hawaii Legal Services: Opunui Water Company/Nelson Nahinu Waikiki Jr. Hawaii

Jun 05 2017
Houston Hail Repair JFM Productions, LLC John McNight Jr. Scammed for $10,109.00 in insurance funds Houston Texas Author: Kaw City, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Houston Hail Repair Houston, Texas

Jun 05 2017
@artoftrill, @trillamericana2, TrillAmericana2 Tommy Cash Jr, #trillamericana, Tommy Carter, NEVER PAYS MODELS, NEVER PROVIDED PROOFS OR VIDEO FOOTAGE OF WORK HE HIRED ME FOR ATLANTA, PHILLY, NEW YORK, CALIFORNIA, CHICAGO Nationwide
Author: SNELLVILLE, Georgia Photography: TrillAmericana2 Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
Optimal Chemical Company Bed Bug Buddy Took my money and never sent the product Hollywood Florida Author: Tallula, Illinois Bed & Bath: Optimal Chemical Company Hollywood, Florida

Jun 01 2017
Movin' On Ron Wallace, Jr. owner did not do the work, but had it scheduled, did not show up, had several excuses, only a couch to move upstairs and cashed a check, with no work san antonio, tx san antronio, tx Author: san antono, Texas Moving Companies: Movin' On Nationwide

Jun 01 2017
Gutter Glove South and Home Renovations BathPlanet Replaced bathtub and floor. Made mistake in water line. But not getting my calls to make the corrections. Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Bed & Bath: Gutter Glove South and Home Renovations Marietta, Georgia

May 31 2017
veerotech and owner brent hartzell jr. suspended my website because of a one sentence constructive criticism Raleigh North Carolina Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Internet: veerotech and owner brent hartzell jr. Raleigh, North Carolina

May 30 2017
Cabinet Renovations Seattle Cabinet Renovations Ian DuBois Kitchen Cabinet Repainting Total Fail Renton Washington
Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Kitchens: Cabinet Renovations Renton, Washington

May 30 2017
Bedding inn Total scam Nationwide Author: CASTAIC, California Bed & Bath: Bedding inn Nationwide

May 27 2017
JACK PHILLIPS JR YES YOU CAN LEBANON JUSTICE... GUILTY OF SECURITY FRAUD LEBANON Oregon
Author: ANYWHERE, Utah Multi Level Marketing: JACK PHILLIPS JR LEBANON, Oregon