JR KITCHEN & BATH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: JR Kitchen & Bath
There may be more specific results for "JR Kitchen & Bath"
For more specific results for "JR Kitchen & Bath"
Showing 1-25 of 7,824 Found Reports For more specific results for "JR Kitchen & Bath"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
Lumberjacks Tree Service; Magicians Tree Service; Fayes Tree Service Perry Mendel and Perry Mendel Jr Scammers and Con Artists Hampton Virginia
Author: Hampton, Virginia Landscape Companies: Lumberjacks Tree Service; Magicians Tree Service; Fayes Tree Service Hampton, Virginia

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

3, Report #1391956

Aug 11 2017
Forest properties Park view exchange I moved into a 68 Parkview Dr in 2010 the carpets were not new and the windows were foggy, was told that would be fixed including the kitchen floor. We had no choice but to move in with the carpets not replaced we already gave our notice. The windows were never fixed so you could not see outside. The kitchen floor was never sealed so it fell apart on the first floor wash. They gave us a bucket of sealer to do it ourselves. I left the apartment in 2011 because of a car accident and Tracy new this. I soon became divorced. They are trying to collect for the carpets windows and floor stating I was there until 2014. They turned my account over to Hunter Warfield and for three years have been destroying my credit for the summer of 2200. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Forest properties Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Gil Cates Jr Gil Cates SCAM ARTIST..STOLE MONEY..DOES NOT PAY DEBT..Now is Exec Director at the GEFFEN PLAYGHOUSE Los Angeles California Author: los Angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Gil Cates Jr Los Angeles, California

Aug 10 2017
Craig A. Rose Jr. dba C. Rose Enterprise, LLC Craig Rose Up Front Loan Fee Scammer Dallas Nationwide Author: Texas Loans: Craig A. Rose Jr. dba C. Rose Enterprise, LLC Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 09 2017
FLAContractors/Frankie L. Anderson, Jr. Will ignore your contact to service unit and does not honor warranty. North South Carolina
 And please make sure this company is licensed Author: Eastover, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: FLAContractors/Frankie L. Anderson, Jr. Clearwater , Florida

Aug 08 2017
Eee Properties Bill Eurice EEE properties is located in palmetto florida. The office is Oakridge Apartments . Do not rent from this company! Bill Eurice, is a slumlord. His family owns a lot of properties in the Bradenton/Palmetto area. If you're currently looking for rentals, DO NOT RENT from anyone with the last name of 'Eurice' . The company EEE Properties, will scam future tenants for extra money. Palmetto Florida
Author: Bradenton, Florida Bed & Bath: Eee Properties Palmetto, Florida

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 04 2017
Auction nation My sister told me about this place and the deals they have. I bid on a Hoover vacuum listed as new and won. I went to Mesa to pick up my item. had to leave work to do so. When I opened the box it was a bunch of used kitchen faucets.  Mesa arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Questionable Activities: Auction nation Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
Ray Jennings Remodel Me STL Kitchen remodel; when installing, damaged new wall mounted microwave, damaged new upper cabinet, damaged our refrigertor. St. Ann Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Ray Jennings St. Ann, Missouri

Jul 31 2017
FC&A Publishing, Frank K Wood Publisher Sent bill for book COUNTRY DOCTORS KITCHEN wich was not orderd by anyone in this family. peachtree city Georgia Author: morganfield, Kentucky Sales People: FC&A Publishing peachtree city, Georgia

Jul 31 2017
Felix Pantaleon, Caliberhitter, NastyNorthNYC** Felix Pantaleon ripped off me and 2 of my friends. He said he would make us a website for our startup company for a $1000, with $500 to be paid in advance. We paid over a year ago, and there is no website made or being made for us. He won't return calls or emails, and we WANT OUR F****** MONEY BACK! ****FELIX PANTALEON IS A SCAMMER**** New York New York
Fake Troll Listing Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Felix Pantaleon Jr New York,, NY 10001

Jul 28 2017
Robinson Trucking & Grading LLC Robinson Trucking, Rex Robinson Jr., Carl Donaldson, Tonya Donaldson, Tonya R Queen Owes me as a driver from completed loads $3088.28 Hickory North Carolina
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Courier Services: Robinson Trucking & Grading LLC Hickory, North Carolina

Jul 27 2017
Home Resolution Center /Loleni Taufetee, Jr. Tina Moore Fraud, theft, mortgage modification scam, business will take your money and do nothing Irvine California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Loan Modification: Home Resolution Center Irvine, California

Jul 26 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Manufacturing, Inc No seat/No service Orange Park Florida Author: Greenbelt, Maryland Bed & Bath: Cloud Soft Seats Manufacturing, Inc Orange Park, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon.com Scam me and never sent my items Utah Internet Author: Rockaway park, New York Bed & Bath: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Vehicle Protection Department JR, Dave,Leslie,Greg,Sam TOTAL SCAM!! THERE'S NO REAL WARRANTY!! DON'T BUY INTO IT!!! NO DEALERSHIPS OR ANY OTHER PLACE WILL HONOR THIS FAKE WARRANTY!! Santa Ana California Disgruntled Employee Author: Costa Mesa, California Telemarketers: Vehicle Protection Department Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet
Offered as stated Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 24 2017
Tristate Remodeling and Renovation Mike Sciubba Last year Aug 11 2016 Mike came to my house to take a down payment to do a kitchen He took $3500 and never came back with calls after calls promises after promises he never came back Marlton New Jersey Author: Camden, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Tristate Remodeling and Renovation Marlton, New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
GROUPON Groupon is a SCAM service. San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Selma, Texas Bed & Bath: GROUPON Internet

Jul 22 2017
Advantage Claims Recovery Group Pam Davis, Richard Davis, Richard Davis Jr. our organization, prosecuteadvantage is continuing to receive complaints that advantage claims recovery group a.k.a. Pam and Richard Davis are embezzling huge sums of money from positions an Dallas, Texas Author: , California Advantage Claims Recovery Group Dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Gettington Fingerhut, etc don't know what they are doing. Cost me a credit report penalty Internet Post Stands... Author: Dewey, Arizona Bed & Bath: Gettington Internet