JACK WILLIAMS TIRE, WILKES BARRE, PA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jack Williams Tire, Wilkes Barre, Pa
There may be more specific results for "Jack Williams Tire, Wilkes Barre, Pa"
For more specific results for "Jack Williams Tire, Wilkes Barre, Pa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Rip Off of Guarntee N Ft Myers Florida Author: N Ft Myers, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto N Ft Myers, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Midas Ripoff inspection for new PA resident King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: CHESTERBROOK, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Midas King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2017
Ace Towing Enterprise Ace Towing They are a bunch of lying thieves that count tell the truth if someone hit them in the face with a tire Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Towing: Ace Towing Enterprise Lakewood , Colorado

Jul 21 2017
DecisionOne Decision One - Epson Repair Company - A $4600 REPAIR AND STILL DOESN'T WORK DEVON, PA, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Antioch, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: DecisionOne Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates paytka.com i did buy anything from these people philadelphia pa. Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona Skin Care: TRS Limited Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
A2B Delivery KB Delivery Lures Employees in then doesn't pay them Dallas Pennsylvania Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: A2B Delivery Dallas, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
American Education Loan Services Fraudulent! Created a false account in my name, and are claiming I owe them money! Harrisburg, PA Pennsylvania Author: Chy, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Education Loan Services Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
city of pittsburgh Russel blaich,Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections the city of pittsburgh will not do anything in the case of a home at (((REDACTED))) pittsburgh pa ,that home is infested with rats racoons rats roaches and a very large hole in the roof of that home with a huge tree lodged in that hole and my home is next door to it, black mold growing into my building next door and bathroom floor sinking and rodents scratching on the walls of my owned building my tenants got injuries due to the black mold and sinking floors and roaches pittsburgh Pennsylvania
1256 spring garden ave pittsburgh pa15212 condemned 5 months now still dangerous to public three people injured and one teenager found dead inside and hole in the rooftop large tree inside the hole Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: city of pittsburgh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
Hibdon Tires Plus 6625 SW 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK 73128 Lied to me! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Hibdon Tires Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
Gerald Dry, PA Gerald Dry Accountant Gerald Dry Accounting Accountant with Horrible Customer Service Concord North Carolina Author: Stanfield, North Carolina Accounting: Gerald Dry, PA Concord, North Carolina

Jul 17 2017
Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop I drove my car to their shop and had to have it towed out. Avondale Az Author: Avondale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Jack Durban Jack Durban Jack Durban Fraud, SCAM Artist, con man Mission Viejo California
Author: Brea, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Jack Durban Mission Viejo, California

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 17 2017
mineral simplicity A $ 4.96 trial I cancelled as soon as I ordered because I saw that I would be charged 89.95 withing 14 days. I was sent the product anyway. I called and was told I have no idea about your cancellation, if you return it you will have to pay shipping or you will get charged the full amount!  Harrisburg, PA PA Author: castle rock, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: mineral simplicity Internet

Jul 16 2017
Extreme Customs Tire Reps Extreme Customs Sucks Almost Killed Me Oshkosh Wisconsin Troy Compton Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Auto Tire shops: Extreme Customs Oshkosk, Wisconsin

Jul 15 2017
Jacky Jones Ford Lincoln This company does not honor the warranties on their new tires. They said to contact the manufacturer for problems. Sweetwater Tennessee Author: Tellico Plains, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: Jacky Jones Ford Lincoln Sweetwater, Tennessee

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 12 2017
LEGAL CPN - JASON Williams Ripped Me Off Internet Author: Austin, Texas Credit Services: LEGAL CPN Internet

Jul 12 2017
American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business REVIEW: American Power and Gas sales, customer service and executive team are fully committed to customer satisfaction. The approach that American Power and Gas uses is providing a superior product at a reasonable cost.*UPDATE: American Power and Gas pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, American Power and Gas recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Jefferson Twp, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Power and Gas is a Florida based company that sells energy, power and gas services to businesses and homeowners in the northeastern United States in the states, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Illinois. American Power and Gas has affordable plans that put the power back in customer’s hands. dunedin, Florida

Jul 12 2017
American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Power and Gas is 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction. With incentive programs, rebates and on-site training the company has effectively increased their standards of excellence in the energy industry.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service American Power and Gas pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Power and Gas recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: carrolltown, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Power and Gas is a Florida based company that sells energy, power and gas services to businesses and homeowners in the northeastern United States in the states, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Illinois. American Power and Gas has affordable plans that put the power back in customer’s hands. carrolltown, Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car Kathryn Williams and John Enterprise overcharged me for the rental and added full coverage of insurance without permission POMPANO BCH Florida EnterpriseCares Author: Pompano Beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car POMPANO BCH, Florida

Jul 11 2017
Glass Doctor of Eastern Pennsyllvania They refused to fix the dangerous sharp corners of my tabletop. Philadelphia PA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Glass Repair Shops: Glass Doctor Nationwide