JACKSON HEWITT, SANDRA JACKSON AREA MANAGER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jackson Hewitt, Sandra Jackson Area Manager
There may be more specific results for "Jackson Hewitt, Sandra Jackson Area Manager"
For more specific results for "Jackson Hewitt, Sandra Jackson Area Manager"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP I was scammed by a person named Rachel who worked for Medical Services Group The phone numbers area code is the Sacramento area California ( from phone # area code) nationwide Author: colfax, California Health Insurance: MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
National Auto Plaza Sandy Sergio - Manager, Kolby - Owner will put you upside down in your vehicle Sandy Utah
Author: Riverton, Utah Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza Sandy Sandy, Utah

Jul 20 2017
NCSA Coaches, Dev, Kathy, Williamson, Novak, Stephens. I was told that grant funds were given under the names SETH CHAPMAN, SYED CHAPMAN ,& SYRUS JACKSON. They STOLE those funds, my children haven't received anything new. in fact the only child that did receive cleats, was SETH, and the cleats needed to be thrown away.  chicago Nationwide Author: Dolton, Illinois Sporting Goods: NCSA Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Barrett Jackson Barrett Jackson is a rip-off as a seller West Palm Beach Nationwide Author: Scarborough, Maine Auto Dealers: Barrett Jackson Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Wendy LoveJoy Mentor Trainer Real Estate Investor at Yellow Letter Mentoring Program Property Manager Real Estate Ripoff Diluth Georgia Author: Mableton, Georgia Real Estate Services: Wendy LoveJoy Diluth , Georgia

Jul 18 2017
.hybridsavannahkittens.com stylistsavannahkittens.com they are using an address of 377 and or 345 Ralph st Jackson ohio 45640 they are advertising the sale of savannah kittens using same pictures of kittens on both sites different front pages Jackson ohio Author: alton, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: hybridsavannahkittens.com Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Customer-1st Jennifer BourneWerr Service LLC Customer Service Evaluator/Mystery Shopper Fresno California Author: Jackson, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer-1st Fresno, California

Jul 17 2017
In Town Suite I checked out of In Town Suites on Saturday with hotel clerk Crystal and on Sunday Night discovered that my account was charged $100.00 by in town Suites I figured it has to be a misunderstanding so I called the Hotel and Nancy the manager picked up the phone and I explained that I was over charged and I wanted my money back.  Metairie LA Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Attorney Generals: In Town Suite New Orleans, Louisiana

Jul 17 2017
Select Home Improvement Steve is a crook Jackson New Jersey Author: jackson, New Jersey Home Improvements: Select Home Improvement Jackson, New Jersey

Jul 17 2017
Contactability Terrible Product Author: Jackson, Tennessee Insurance Companies: Contactability

Jul 16 2017
Jeanette Chaix Regalia Tibetan Terriers Unethical Dog Breeder Jackson California Author: West Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Jeanette Chaix Jackson , California

Jul 16 2017
Farhan Munshi Indecisive enough farhan27899 munshifarh@gmail.com Babe Store babestore Hamilton Ontario Scammed $2600 by Farhan Munshi (Ontario) for E-commerce Services Hamilton, Ontario Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Clothing Stores: Farhan Munshi Internet

Jul 15 2017
Cardio express Baily Domingos My locked locker was robbed, when I went to counter Baily Domingo's the acting manager wouldn't let me use the phone to call state police. When trooper Picard came, Baily Domingos wouldn't release names of people signed in..this leads me to believe is a inside theft ring of employees at cardio express. This happened on July 9th 2017. If you have been robbed at cardio express, call me (((REDACTED))) Tolland Connecticut Author: DANIELSON, Connecticut Adult Care Facilities: Cardio express Baily Domingos Tolland, Connecticut

Jul 14 2017
Mile Hi Sprinkler, LLC Mile-Hi Sprinklers Mike Hepp - Owner Amy Zink - Office Manager Stay away from this Mile Hi Sprinkler, LLC!!! Racist Company!! Bad management Mike Hepp - Owner and Amy Zink - Office Manager Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Landscape Companies: Mile Hi Sprinkler, LLC Denver, Colorado

Jul 13 2017
PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX ASSISTANT MANAGER ROMEO FROM PLANET FITNESS IN MOON VALLEY PHOENIX IS A SCAM ARTIST phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX phoenix, Arizona

Jul 13 2017
Adaptive eye cream The product caused severe burn to my eye area. I ordered a trial, tried to cancel very rude and said he did not care if i reported them would not return my money even thought i did not authorize the sale california Internet Author: the, Texas Eye Care: Adaptive eye cream Internet

Jul 13 2017
Everybody rides of baton rouge and Lafayette area Lela with castille financial services Lafayette and batonrouge Louisiana Author: Napoleonville, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Everybody rides of baton rouge and Lafayette area Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
acc.collectiblezllc ebay seller selling fake autographs to customers on ebay BUYER BEWARE Jackson, Mississippi Internet Author: New York, New York Sports Cards & Memorabilia: acc.collectiblezllc Internet

Jul 12 2017
Chicago Estate Sales facebook.com/chicagoestatesales/; Jackson Moving & Storage; Sneaky and Unprofessional La Grange Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Personal Services: Chicago Estate Sales La Grange , Illinois

Jul 12 2017
The Cheesecake Factory Female manager Rude ,over priced ,happy hour sign was deceitful Danbury Connecticut Author: Middlebury, Connecticut Restaurants: The Cheesecake Factory Connecticut

Jul 12 2017
Toronto cosmetic clinic These people are thieves they stolen my happinest they stolen the fat from my face the cut the corners out of my lips my eyes are wrinkled and old I can't smile cause my face is to tight my body is different. I had major bruising on my abdomen and it was hanging down I couldn't feel my hips after they have taken my life my happiness. my body has changed drastically the manager of the clinic is a transgender who looked masculine she now looks just like me in the face and I look like her before the surgery. I know this spunds impossible but it isn't I'm living it or at least trying to Toronto Ontario Author: Oshsea, Ontario Clinics: Plastic Surgeons: Toronto cosmetic clinic Toronto, Ontario

Jul 11 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer ;Support Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Agent Pamelo refused to cancel any & all future shipments /charges & would not allow me to speak to a manager or supervisor afer asking repeatedly! Edison New Jersey and Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Spokane , Washington Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jul 10 2017
Aptive Enviornmental--Bay Area Signed deal offering low price, charged twice the amount. Terrible service provided Livermore California Author: Pleasanton, California Exterminating: Aptive Enviornmental--Bay Area Livermore, California