JACKSON HEWITT, SANDRA JACKSON AREA MANAGER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jackson Hewitt, Sandra Jackson Area Manager
There may be more specific results for "Jackson Hewitt, Sandra Jackson Area Manager"
For more specific results for "Jackson Hewitt, Sandra Jackson Area Manager"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
Bank of America Bank of America risk closure department Bank of America closed my account for no reason Newyork Nationwide
Author: Jackson Heights , New York Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 23 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Shannon Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist dont believe a word she tells you. She'll tell you she can get funding and she'll waste your time as she has no contacts and is giving funding one customer gets to another. It is fraud. Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Financial Services: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Broad Financial LLC Jeff Astor, Madison Trust Checkbook IRA Ponzi Scheme Scam with Broad Financial LLC, Madison Trust Company Monsey New York Author: Jackson, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Broad Financial LLC Monsey, New York

Apr 23 2017
Dezzy’s Second Chance Sandra Dezelan SANDRA IS PADDING THE BOTTOM LINE Delray Beach Florida Author: TAMPA, Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Dezzy’s Second Chance Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 21 2017
 bill prager riped me off of a truck load of professional photography gear cameras studio lighting gear and a bunch more ! monroe wa area Washington Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: bill prager WA

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 20 2017
North & South Express LLC NSA Rod A Larson Financially unstable, does not pay drivers, victim of his own doings WillowPark Texas TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics WillowPark, Texas

Apr 19 2017
Katie Krajeck San Francisco Bay Area - ‎Litigation Counsel at PayPal - ‎PayPal Paypal attorney, electronic funds transfer fraud, paypal fee holds Palo Alto, CA Internet
Author: Beverly Hills, California Cash Services: Katie Krajeck Internet

Apr 19 2017
KWIK LOCKSMITH This morning April 19th at 5 am I called this company because I locked my keys in my car. The operator said he would have someone from my area come out and help. Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Mansfield , Texas Auto Towing: KWIK LOCKSMITH Internet

Apr 19 2017
Pr Kick - Pr Manager John Harnon Do not trust this comany. Save your money. las vegas Nevada Author: California Public Relations: Pr Kick las vegas, Nevada

Apr 19 2017
Brian Jackson Mobile deposited bad money into my account and had me purchase iTunes Gift Card under the impression of fixing my credit and getting a loan Internet Author: Orange, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Brian Jackson Internet

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Pitman Construction Property Manager Camilla Arthur, Walter & Walter, Derey Properties Registered in Virginia and West Virginia Foreigh C / corporation Bullying Property Manager Roanoke Virginia They are not alone! I lived in one of their properties Author: Vinton, Virginia Racists: Civil Rights Violators: Pitman Construction Property Manager Roanoke, Virginia

Apr 18 2017
ND Professional Locksmith ND Professional Garage and Locksmiths I am a manager at Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity. On 03/31/17, one of our home owner selectees locked her keys in her car. . Salt Lake City Utah Author: KAYSVILLE, Utah Bait-and-Switch: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 18 2017
Home Advisor Salesman - AlexTraining Scheduler - Raymond How can they get away with this? Tampa Florida Area Internet Billing Concerns Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Home Advisor Internet

Apr 18 2017
Turnkey Auto Group Kristina Roberts, Manager I was told a refund would be mailed when I cancelled but none came. W. Palm Beach Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group W. Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Blue Housing Management Charlene Tillmanctillman@bluehousingmanagement.comHiring manager: Debra Law I was told that my resume was found online. That seemed reasonable because I am using several job finders while aggressively seeking employment and I had previously been solicited by reputable companies proceeding this . Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Blue Housing Management Internet

Apr 17 2017
American home Shield Manager has never called me back nor have they gotten my washer and dryer. Washer has been broke and was determined unfixable dryer is computerized to the washer so in order for my washer to work with the dryer it has to have a new dryer because the new one they want to possibly give me will not work with my dryer so I have been in limbo for over a week and no one called me back and I have no washer and dryer for three weeks now. They're rude ! They should be audited !!!! Nationwide Author: Daytona beach , Florida Attorney Generals: American home Shield Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
Lowes Home Improvement , Manager Brittany, Assistant Manager Donna, Department Rep Kimberlee, Corporate Customer Care Phil Ongoing Nightmare from Lowes. Now at 16 Months waiting for my Home Shades to be working. Terrible Installation. No one from Company or Corporate cares. Cape Coral Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Home Improvements: Lowes Home Improvement Cape Coral, Florida

Apr 15 2017
Orthopaedic Specialty Group, P.C & ORTHOFast - Steve Fiore, CEO, Megan Poleto, Dir. PT., Dave Mancuso,P.T, ATC. Josh Hutton, P.T., Sandra Coppola, Operations Manager, James J. FitzGibbon's. Deceptive. Failure To Carry Out Patient Health Plan. Breech of Professional Ethics. Patient Neglect. Retaliation. Failure to Monitor Patients Healthcare Fairfield Connecticut Author: White Plains, New York Physical Therapists: Orthopaedic Specialty Group, P.C & ORTHOFast Fairfield, Connecticut

Apr 15 2017
VALU-PASS the suppose to be manager came on the phone as I had to many questions about what the recording was saying and what the telemarketer had said.I was told I AM NOT GOING TO CANCEL ANYTHING and this was BEFORE the presentation/recorder was completed MITLAND Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telemarketers: VALU-PASS MITLAND, Florida

Apr 15 2017
AT&T Installation manager They called me a stupid uneducated n*r, and said I need to go back to the jungle! Key west Florida Author: Key west, Florida Telephone Companies: AT&T Key west, Florida

Apr 14 2017
Jerry King Bay Area Properties Tampa Fl Jerry King realtor in Tampa Bay Florida is a Con Artist Tampa Bay Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Realtors: Jerry King Florida

Apr 14 2017
Neuro Xr Capstone Capital LLC Unauthorized charge to my bank account and stole my money Jackson, Wyoming Internet
Author: Southaven, Mississippi Supplemental Health Programs: Neuro Xr Internet