Your Search | jackson hewitt, sandra jackson area manager

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
snap cach binary $ starling capital I'm open account with starling capital brokers 300$ For snap cash binary. And clean my account in 4 hours. This big scam Sweden Sweden
Scam Author: Woodsaide, New York Abusive Children: Mahmoud nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Tara Delgavio, Frederick Gordon, Jackson Doves Large Ticket Craigslist Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Palm Coast, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Tara Delgavio Internet

Oct 17 2016
Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists 100% committed to customer satisfaction and the results of their customers. Dedicated experts drive quality traffic and new patients to your practice through their tested proprietary system. Local Search for Dentists’ Google Review Attraction System, new patients are driven away from competitors towards your practice consistently, with long-lasting results that keep rewarding your practice year after year with positive search results and more new patients. Local Search For Dentists receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists top rated system to promote Dental practices and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area using Local Search Engine Optimization. Austin, Texas

Oct 17 2016
LIONESSE ADAN IS MANAGER FRAUD RIVERSIDE California Author: sun city, California Beauty Salons: LIONESSE RIVERSIDE, California

Oct 17 2016
Kia Premier Dealership Ray, Service Manager and Jason Pesses, service advisor Deceptive Kenner Louisiana Author: Kenner, Louisiana Massage Parlor: Kia Premier Dealership Kenner , Louisiana

Oct 16 2016
Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC, GeraGrant, John Joseph John Joseph told me I was guarantee a grant if I paid a large sum of money. Phoenix Florida,Arizona Author: Jackson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC Palm Coast,, Florida

Oct 16 2016
Andrew Haufe / IT Consultant Toronto, Canada AreaInformation Technology and Services Andrew Haufe / IT Consultant Toronto, Canada Area Information Technology and Services / Sometimes goes by Andrew Quartermain or Andrew Brnjac Rip Off / Andrew Haufe / IT Consultant Toronto, Canada AreaInformation Technology and Services Andrew Haufe / IT Consultant Toronto, Canada AreaInformation Technology and Services / Scammer Aurora Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Consulting: Andrew Haufe / IT Consultant Toronto, Canada AreaInformation Technology and Services Aurora, Ontario

Oct 16 2016
Ava's Flowets I was delivered dead flowers. Worked with the company for 3 days and all they did was keep turfing to the next manager. I sent pictures, videos etc. they refuse to give me my money back. Scam company, look up for yourself and you will see. Keisha M. Was especially the rudest person I have ever dealt with! New City Nationwide Author: Clovis, California Nurseries: Ava's Flowets Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
American Manufacturing Eagle Plows Has not sent the product that I paid for. Jackson Minnesota Author: Indiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: American Manufacturing Jackson, Minnesota

Oct 15 2016
New Mobility Solutions scam, hustle , dishonest Jackson Michigan Author: Pinckney, Michigan Auto Dealers: New Mobility Solutions Jackson, Michigan

Oct 14 2016
One Main Financial /Springleaf Loan Co. -Kim L Struble, Branch Manager Predatory lending Mercerville, New Jersey Author: Ewing , New Jersey Loans: One Main Financial Mercerville,, New Jersey

Oct 13 2016
Pacific Air Sytems Peter Hungate OwnerBrian Pelkey, Service Manager Peter HUNGATE, OWNER and BRIAN PELKEY, Service MANAGER LakeWood Washington Author: Kent, Washington Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pacific Air Sytems LakeWood, Washington

Oct 13 2016
Essential Beauty & Health refusal to credit account or let me speak to a manager Internet Author: Livermore, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Internet

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 11 2016
Tricoci University Libertyville Students MUST bring in clientele to perform X # of treatments in order to graduate - horrible treatment of students . . . Libertyville Illinois Spoke with General Manager and got satisfactory answers Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Trade Schools: Tricoci University Libertyville

Oct 11 2016
Barkely Capital Grey Mountain Management Regarding a Mr. Mathewson, and his assistant Phillip After trades was won, and I requested my profits be withdrawal, they would take all the money into my account, and ignore my request for the withdraw while I was speaking to them in put in back into a trade right under my nose. Even I had more winnings, Support manager argue with me about asking for the withdraw, traded again under my nose, as if they were saying to me what are your going to do about it! Now the account manager won''t respond at all, and this has been going on now at least 2 weeks or a little longer now. I'm a widow that needs all my money back! Now!! London SE1 (SG SE Author: buffalo, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Barkely Capital London SE1 (SG,