Your Search | jackson hewitt, sandra jackson area manager

1, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

2, Report #1319616

Jul 29 2016
Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Daniel Lussier- Internet sales manager I bought a 2011 Toyota Prius on 5/11/16 under the belief that this used car was an accident free vehicle. I corresponded with Daniel Lussier, the sales manager to the dealer, who indicated that the car had not been involved in any accidents. Once i bought it and got on the road the left side of the rear bumper began to disengage from the bumper, and i had to constantly to reatach it. Once i came to Ca i took the car to a reputable body shop where i was informed that the car had been involved in a major accident, and that the initial cost to repair would be in excess of $4,000 Sarasota Florida
Author: Bellflower, California Auto Dealers: Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Sarasota, Florida

3, Report #1319617

Jul 29 2016
Eric donnell Avent He pretended to be a model and made away with my $2500. I sent him a part payment for a modeling gig, which he was suppose also pay our wardrobe manager when she locates him. He gave us a fake address and made away with the funds buffalo New York Author: Syracuse, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Eric Donnell Avent buffalo, New York

4, Report #1319536

Jul 29 2016
Bella Ridge Apartments 1st Lake Properties, Bella Ridge, Bella Ridge Review, Bella ridge apartments, 1st Lake, Bella Ridge Apartments Low Quality. Child Predators in area River Ridge Louisiana
Child predators. Not safe for grandkids or children Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Landlords: Bella Ridge Apartments River Ridge, Louisiana

Jul 28 2016
USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL FRANCHISE Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise, in my opinion, Huge Ripoff Jackson Mississippi Author: South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Car Rentals: USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL Jackson, Mississippi

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

7, Report #1319439

Jul 28 2016
Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru Al, Financial Manager Financial Manager tried to rip me off of a Hyundai publicly published $1500 discount San Diego California Why? Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru San Diego, California

8, Report #1319383

Jul 28 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors You Have Won! Jackson Heights New York Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

9, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

10, Report #1319290

Jul 27 2016
Fix Your Credit Consulting Sandra Ruiz SCAMM!!!! Beware Don't be fooled by Fix Your Credit Consulting Yelp Reviews Studio City California
Author: West Hollywood, California Credit & Debt Services: Fix Your Credit Consulting Studio City, California

11, Report #1319266

Jul 27 2016
Universal Protection security 255 Challenger Way Suite 103 Santa Rosa California phone number 707 575-6909races unreasonable hiring manager LIZ Beware Universal Protection security not a fair equal opportunity employer Santa Rosa California
Author: San Francisco, California Security Services: Universal Protection security Santa Rosa, California

12, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

13, Report #1319055

Carbiz Russ Tzvetanov, Danni Miller Manager wrecked our car Essex Maryland
Author: Essex, Maryland Auto Dealers: Carbiz Essex, Maryland

14, Report #1319026

Jul 26 2016
Samantha Jackson Weddings Samantha Jackson Hosted bridal fair then canceled event and kept money paid for both. Miramar Beach, Florida Florida Bridal boot camp Author: Ft Walton Beach, Florida Wedding Services: Samantha Jackson Weddings Internet

15, Report #1319012

Jul 26 2016
Toy Store Auto Sales Michael Chandler Coward Manager doesn't stand behind sale price, opts for label as Sleazy Used Car Dealer Salem New Hampshire Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Toy Store Auto Sales Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Special Financing Service LLCIntegrated Corporate Solutions They collected money yet done nothing as agreed Hamption Virginia Author: Jackson, Mississippi Income tax: DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Hamption , Virginia

Jul 26 2016
Sears Home Improvement Sears Caused water damage no Manager even after knowing reached out to us Rocky Hill Nationwide Author: NEWINGTON, Connecticut Home Improvements: Sears Home Improvement Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE ,Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager, Mr. R Mays Hiring Manager Rmays154@gmail.comMr. F Bowen ,Possible Recruiter, fbowen984@gmail.comMrs. Jody Holloway Financial Account holloway@accountant.comNote: This the vendor in accordance with Mr. MaysName: THULISILE BEAUTY MEJA City: Johannes Possible Ripoff ,Entry Level Data Entry, Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Telephone Companies: NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE (Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager) Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Kimberly jackson Kimberly jackson will destroy your house just like she did mine and expect a refund. After calculations she owes me thousands of dollars. Never rent your property to her if you value your property. Lancaster Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Liars: Kimberly jackson Lancaster, Texas

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire

Jul 23 2016
Karen D. Hawkins Kept rental deposit Cedar Hill Texas Kimberly jackson Author: Lancaster, Texas Real Estate Services: Karen D. Hawkins Cedar Hill, Texas

Jul 23 2016
fountain Blue pools Inc Terrible quality! White spots on the new resurfacing and failed to follow the plan, a bunch of excuses for everything. Project manager keeps ignoring us and they show up once a week for few hours to work. west palm beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: fountain Blue pools Inc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 23 2016
MCCLOSKEY MOTORS - Big Joe Auto - McCloskey Motors Inc - McCloskey Truck Town - McCloskey Imports & 4x4 MCCLOSEKY MOTORS - BIG JOE AUTO - COLORADO SPRINGS - BEWARE - LIED TO SELL A CORVETTE! - ARROGANT GENERAL SALES MANAGER!!! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Auto Dealers: MCCLOSKEY MOTORS Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Douglas Jeep Douglas Dodge Douglas Chrysler Service & Parts Scam - Beware of Tim the service manager Venice Florida Author: Venice, Florida Auto Repair Service: Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Venice, Florida