JACKSON HEWITT P & M ACCOUNTING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jackson Hewitt P & M Accounting
There may be more specific results for "Jackson Hewitt P & M Accounting"
For more specific results for "Jackson Hewitt P & M Accounting"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 17 2017
James Anderson Internet
Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Accounting: James Anderson Internet

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Midas Howell NJ Store manager Rob Rip off Artists, Fraudulent Warranty, terrible work Howell New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Midas Howell NJ Howell, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Alpha car warranty Short and sweet plain and simple this place is a rip off they do nothing but steal your money Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Warranty: Alpha car warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Rick McGaha R&M Design Group DO NOT USE This guy is a Crook,filing charges against today Roswell Ga Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Home Improvements: Rick McGaha Roswell, Ga

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017

Oct 14 2017
Awais Bokhari ,eminiplayer.neteminiplayer.neteminiplayer Day trade E-mini S&P scam Chicago IL illinois Internet Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Awais Bokhari Internet

Oct 14 2017
Snap Finance I purchased a mattress from a company named 'Wholesale Mattress' who used Snap Finance as one of their finance providers. The representative of the Mattress Co. also presented herself as an agent for the Snap Finance. What she told me, and what their h*o Snap mis-represented the terms of their contract by describing the loan in an unfair way. Salt Lake city Utah Author: Lancaster, California Accounting: Snap Finance Salt Lake city , Utah

Oct 13 2017
Bretz Rv Said congratulations and shook my hand on my purchase, then told me financing was unavailable. Jacked up trailer price , since I had a trade in so not really getting what I wanted out of my trade in. Nampa Idaho
Author: Payette, Idaho Accounting: Bretz Rv Nampa, Idaho

Oct 12 2017
Jones International University (JIU) Ripped off acused of plagiarism did not do the dean offered no help sidded with instructor told to retake or drop out retook instructor quit on me could not contact held and kept sone refund money knew they were closing then gave me the degree over charge. Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: Jones International University (JIU) Internet

Oct 11 2017
McNeil Stokes He promised me that I was a named plaintiff in a class action suit in the case of Coleman Jackson vs. State board of pardons and paroles so he told me to wait 5 years before I received any money from the suit. so I waited until that time came for McNeil Stokes to contact me. he had all my information which included my address and telephone number but he never gave me a call or sent me a letter or any information about the case at all .Atlanta Georgia Author: Townsend, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: McNeil Stokes Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 10 2017
Ace of Estates Damian DeGruccio and Paul M. DeGruccio, Managers At the most recent Scottsdale sale 2 men were at the table taking cash at checkout; some of the money I paid with, less than $80.00 went in one of their pockets. There is NO Point of Sale system. They give the appearance of pocketing estate proceeds. Please Contact us Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Ace of Estates Internet

Oct 10 2017
Kirby vacuum Merchants Acceptance, NWDC, Liars/ scamers Gresham / Bellevue Oregon / Washin The Kirby Company Author: Gresham, Oregon Appliances: Kirby vacuum Gresham , Oregon

Oct 09 2017
Paula mo office@ gmail.com James Mixon/ Paul Harvey Brox NY 10456 Other Author: Miami, Florida Accounting: Paula mo office@ gmail.com Brox NY 10456, Other

Oct 09 2017
M&M Reconditioning, Inc. Sold my vehicle illegally to another business without consent by me. I have the title to the vehicle. (1997 f-150 truck) I was given nothing. Aurora Colorado Author: aurora, Colorado Auto Storage: M&M Reconditioning, Inc. Aurora, Colorado

Oct 08 2017
Fashion Products Fashion P shipping. Sep 11 2017 10:44 PM luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Lou from RI 10/8/2017 Nationwide Author: Warwick, Computer Fraud: Fashion Products Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

Oct 07 2017
Ellys World I ordered a steam flat iron from ellysworld.com advertised on facebook and on the internet in early September for 49.99. I received a confirmation, and told i wpukd receive it in4- 6 weeks and I never received it. I wrnt to the website and it said it no longer exsists. Then I emailed them as direcred on my confirmation and they said it should be here in a few weeks. I m evervreceived it. I emailed again and to this date have yet to here back from them. Internet Author: Fresno, California Attorney Generals: Ellys World Internet

Oct 06 2017
David Richard Walter Lending Excel Capital Group Inc, Advanced Fee POMONA, CA California 91768 Nationwide
Author: Montana Accounting: Loans: David Richard Walter Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
M & H Bella Serate Perfect Skin Serum Fraud for skin creme under the famous name of Sally Fields Internet Author: Fort Bragg, California Skin Care: M & H Bella Serate Internet

Oct 05 2017
M &T Bank M& T bank charges not one but Two overdraft fees of $37.50 within 4 days of each other. They do not help with disputes to your account, make you jump through many hoops although every bank is equipped to and insured for disputes. White Plains New York Question for you--- Author: Valhalla, New York Banks: M &T Bank White Plains, New York

Oct 05 2017
Genetic identity Robert M. Archer They did a DNA test on me and possibly my biological father. And said it was 0% . Tried calling them about the DNA test and got no answer. Eugene Oregon
Author: Lusby, Maryland Customer: Genetic identity Eugene, Oregon