Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Janice Powell's Teeth Whitening, Celebrity Smile, Dazzle White, Smile Brite, EZ Bright

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Bright Now Dental You gave me quote without consulting my insurance, then that should be final cost. Don't ask me more. chandler Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Dental Services: Bright Now Dental chandler, Arizona

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York

Feb 23 2017
Envision Construction, LLC Janice and Todd Forsgren are THIEVES who STOLE my rare book collection! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Builders & Contractors: Envision Construction, LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Harris County Toll Rd Authority EZ TAG Screwed me big time, corportate america for ya! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas City Governments: Harris County Toll Rd Authority Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Ltd White Collar Crime, Property Investment Fraud, High Yield Scam Bolton UK Internet
Author: Other Realtors: Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Internet

Feb 22 2017
Derma Brite Creams la MiracleDirect marketing continuity subscription merchant's Charged my checking account never sent product, bank verified funds sent to them but they deny that they rec'd..Can't speak to supervisors, can only reach telemarketer.. Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida TV Advertisements: Derma Brite Internet

Feb 22 2017
EZ Money Team/rev share media Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: EZ Money Team California

Feb 22 2017
Coolhandle Plan Hosting, EZ Money Team, Rev Share Media, Internet Pro Services Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Coolhandle California

Feb 21 2017
Long Distance Movers Inc Frank Lucindo Eric White The ole bait and switch boca raton Florida Author: orange, California Moving & Storage: Long Distance Movers Inc boca raton, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Sacramento craigslist Craigslist allow white posters post anything and as offten and as much as they like to.African American get flagged and removed.If you can not post you don't do business San Francisco California Author: Stockton, California Small Business Services: Sacramento craigslist San Francisc, California

Feb 19 2017
Vehicle Services Department I received a fishing letter on bright pink paper warning me to update my (nonexistent) vehicle service contract. Plano Texas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 19 2017
TakeSurveysForCash.com Jason White Jason White wrote accepted my $76.00 for registration and sent no registration in return Hong Kong (he claims) Internet Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: TakeSurveysForCash.com Internet

Feb 16 2017
Thomas Smile Design sending a false bill wanting money Billings Montana Author: Billings, Montana Customer: Thomas Smile Design Billings, Montana

Feb 16 2017
Morgan and Morgan Law Firm For the People Said they would fight my case,Discrimination ,while working at the Healing Place,I have been there for about 14-months,they said they wasn't hiring No full time worker,they hired 2 white guys and made them full time,I complained and got fired Nationwide This is not a Bigamist report Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Bigamist: Morgan and Morgan Law Firm Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 14 2017
Glam Beauty Now BEWARE! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD! Internet Author: White Plains, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Feb 13 2017
Piranha X Michael VincentSlam CitySlam-City Had us do a TON of work and never paid! We tried to work out a payment plan, and nothing! Saint Paul Nationwide Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Small Business Services: Piranha X Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Brothers EZ Moving Very Bad Experience with Brothers EZ Moving Tampa Tampa Florida Author: Palatine Bridge, New York Moving & Storage: Brothers EZ Moving Tampa, Florida

Feb 08 2017
White Light Smile White Light Smile Rip-Off Internet Author: Chiang Mai, Alabama Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 07 2017
Reloadit Blackhawk Network California The company fraudulently represented their selves, as soon as I tried to use my reload pack a few hours after purchase, my funds were depleted. I can't file a police report because Reloadit reps are refusing me a transaction history in black and white, also the website is coincidentally not working. The reps did not assist in helping me into the website or offer any kind of explanation. They did not and will not help you. This company is a complete disgrace! Internet
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Reloadit Internet

Feb 07 2017
Blizzard White and action pro white Charged me for a shipment that I did not receive. Was told a day after trial sample went out that I would only be charged 38.71 since the trial sample was already shipped. I was I would receive no more shipments and would not be charged any thing else Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Centereach , New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Blizzard White and action pro white Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Tate Publishing, Ryan Tate, Trinity Tate, Mark Swindle A Promise to Tate Publishing is Nothing More than a White Wash Grave Mustang Oklahoma Author: Plano, Texas Book Publishers: Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma

Feb 05 2017
Ace Loans Adams White, John Carter Senior Attorney. Garnett my wages taking money out of my account freezing my bank account Internet Author: Alexander City, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Ace Loans Internet