JANICE POWELL'S TEETH WHITENING, CELEBRITY SMILE, DAZZLE WHITE, SMILE BRITE, EZ BRIGHT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Janice Powell's Teeth Whitening, Celebrity Smile, Dazzle White, Smile Brite, EZ Bright
There may be more specific results for "Janice Powell's Teeth Whitening, Celebrity Smile, Dazzle White, Smile Brite, EZ Bright"
For more specific results for "Janice Powell's Teeth Whitening, Celebrity Smile, Dazzle White, Smile Brite, EZ Bright"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
VIP Resorts Alice, Emily, Josh Flagg, Gustavo Jaramillo, Lucas Haberek, Jacob White, and Jordan VIP Resorts is a SCAM Orlando Internet Author: Owens Cross Roads, Alabama Resorts: VIP Resorts Internet

Jul 24 2017
LLTEK Motorsports Deceptive tactics, price gouging, hidden 28% restocking policy, attempted to cancel order 54 minutes after placed Montreal Internet Issue resolved, the owner remedied the situation Author: White Plains, New York Car Parts & Accessories: LLTEK Motorsports Internet

Jul 23 2017
Skip white performance Ordered a mini starter...was a piece of crap...Tennessee Internet Author: Vallejo, California Auto Parts: Skip white performance Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Arthur Glosman TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Glosman dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Glosman's past and current approach to dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality of treatment customized for each individual patient. Helping patients to get back the lost beauty of their teeth, he has enabled them to improve the quality of their life by boosting their inner confidence and outer looks. Dr. Glosman loves what he does, and above all else he loves the way he's able to enrich peoples lives. *UPDATE: Dr. Arthur Glosman pledges his commitment to his patients and Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Glosman recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service
Author: beverly hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS general cosmetic, restorative dentistry, specializing in porcelain veneers, whitening (zoom), sedation dentistry, dental implants, dental bonding, & metal free restorations. Dr Arthur Glosman takes pride in his loyalty, integrity and honesty to all patients. Commitment to 100% patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 22 2017
BEAUTE COSMETICS BEAUTE This company ripped off my elderly Mother. She was impressed with their celebrity endorsements, and because she's on a fixed income the thought of paying shipping and handling was great. They have now sent her the original order and charged her full price, and yesterday she got another order, also full price. This is almost $200. She cannot seem to get a refund. They are a bad company, no integrity. Won't do right by this 76yr old Grandmother. I am contacting the Attorney General's office. I suggest anyone who's been a vicitm of their deceptive tactics, do the same. Their must be some type of fraud that applies to how they do business. Stay away from them. las vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE COSMETICS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 19 2017
Alpha Extreme Muscle Company is a FRAUD! White Plains New York Author: LAGUNA HILLS, California Weightloss Programs: Alpha Extreme Muscle White Plains, New York

Jul 18 2017
PARISION GLOW Horrible Product. Flakes on your face immed after application. The company keeps sending me more product, signed me up for some lame magazine, and of course I cannot find a way to locate them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Susan White/ 5004 Ganymede Drive, Austin, TX 78727 Internet Author: EAGLE, Idaho Celebrities: PARISION GLOW Internet

Jul 18 2017
EZ moving van lines DISHONEST, UNSCRUPULOUS and AMORAL West palm beach Florida Author: Palmdale, California Moving Companies: EZ moving van lines Florida

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment P Diddy, Puff Daddy Sean Diddy Combs Twitter Scams Celebrity Impersonations New York New York
Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment New York, New York

Jul 14 2017
Square Inc. Scam, White Collar Thieves... San Francisco California
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Square Inc. San Francisco, California

Jul 13 2017
EZ MOVING VAN LINES *LICENSE TO STEAL* West Palm Beach Florida Author: MONTGOMERY, Texas Moving Companies: EZ MOVING VAN LINES West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 13 2017
GoBank Greendot Corporation Refuses to help me get my money back Pasadena California Ain't too bright.. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: GoBank California

Jul 13 2017
Krasa and ilus Beware of faux celebrity endorsed beauty products and free trials PO Box 23965 Saint Petersburg, FL 33742 Internet Author: Shelbyville, Kentucky Skin Care: Krasa and Ilus Internet

Jul 13 2017
Justin White Jose ReyesJames Streeter US CASH ADVANCE Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: Justin White Internet

Jul 12 2017
Toronto cosmetic clinic These people are thieves they stolen my happinest they stolen the fat from my face the cut the corners out of my lips my eyes are wrinkled and old I can't smile cause my face is to tight my body is different. I had major bruising on my abdomen and it was hanging down I couldn't feel my hips after they have taken my life my happiness. my body has changed drastically the manager of the clinic is a transgender who looked masculine she now looks just like me in the face and I look like her before the surgery. I know this spunds impossible but it isn't I'm living it or at least trying to Toronto Ontario Author: Oshsea, Ontario Clinics: Plastic Surgeons: Toronto cosmetic clinic Toronto, Ontario

Jul 12 2017
Dr.Michael Whyte historic triangle dental care SCAMMED ME OUT OF $10,000+,AND LEFT ME WITH MISSING TEETH AND PAIN IN PLACES I'VE NEVER HAD BEFORE THE PROCESS!!! Williamsburg Virginia
Author: Hampton, Virginia Medical Expert Witness: Dr.Michael Whyte historic triangle dental care Williamsburg, Virginia

Jul 12 2017
Fast Cab Taxi Company White Diamond Limo bad attitudes, terrible driving skills, long waits, utterly incompetent Warsaw Indiana Author: Warsaw, Indiana Taxi & Limousine Services: Fast Cab Taxi Company Warsaw, Indiana

Jul 12 2017
Carbon Coco Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening COCO ACTIVATED CHARCOAL TOOTH PASTE Chinesse charcoal non certified Internet Author: Alabama Dental Services: Carbon Coco Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Internet

Jul 11 2017
MARYLAND ORAL SURGERY ASSOC I'm being overbilled by MARYLAND ORAL SURGERY ASSOC, IN 128 LUBRANO DRIVE. ANNAPOLIS, MD 21401 On December 2016 I called MARYLAND ORAL SURGERY ASSOC, IN 128 LUBRANO DRIVE. ANNAPOLIS, MD 21401 410-897-0111, for the extraction of one of my teeth, they scheduled me for January 23 2017 Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland Dental Services: MARYLAND ORAL SURGERY ASSOC ANNAPOLIS, Maryland

Jul 10 2017
Hendrick.com & Hendrick Auto Guard If lies had teeth, Hendrick Auto Guard would chew it's way through life!!! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Oak Island, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Hendrick.com & Hendrick Auto Guard Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 07 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Luminis Facial Treatment Belle Epoque Receved a bill from DAR Waterfront acting as a debt collector for Luminis skin products I did not order. When I called the Customer Support at Luminis they had no record that I was billed for the two products. They are Luminis Facial Treatment and Belle Epoque.  Sherman Oaks, California Author: Fort White, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, , California

Jul 07 2017
White Angel Animal Hospital stay away Austin Texas Author: Texas Veterinarians: White Angel Animal Hospital Austin, Texas

Jul 06 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
Hook or by Crook: General Council, Framrose Virjee, violates multiple subsections of the Calif State Bar Rule 8.4. Will Subordinates Idle Stand By? Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jul 03 2017
Healthybudder Jackie White Daniel Evans Brian Charged me over $500 for products that I never received. They said I could wait or get a refund. I'm still waiting 2 months later. Their site shut down after I emailed several times. The money order was sent to Texas Internet Author: Brockport, New York Drug Dealers: Healthybudder Internet