Customer satisfaction commitment: United Bank Card | Ripoff Report

Your Search | jared isaacman, united bank card, mike warrener, mike warren, mike w

Sep 28 2016
People Media / OurTime.com Internet ans Credit Card Fraud PO Box 12627 Dallas TX 75225 Nationwide Author: Homestead , Florida Dating Services: People Media / OurTime.com Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Advance America Cash Advance Cash Advance USA:Sebastian TaylorSupervisor - EdwardThese AH's are ACTUALLY in Miami, FL SCAMMERS w/ THICK INDIAN ACCENTS Miami Florida Author: Florida Loans: Advance America Cash Advance Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
JDP Construction LTD. David Dwayne The Posting on ZIPrecruiter.com for Administrative Assistant position is a rip off. DO NOT apply or respond!! You will go through the entire interview process, be offered the position and then contacted by Mr. Dwayne. DO NOT accept his check or cash it into your bank account!! Vancouver B.C. Author: Phoenix, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Thank you for contacting us, It sounds like what you are looking to do is file an update to your original report. In order to file an update, you must go through the rebuttal option on the report’s main page. Once you click file a rebuttal, it will take you to a page that instructs you to click on what your relationship to the company is. After answering this question, you will be able to write and submit your update. We are sorry for any confusion. Sincerely, Ripoff Report Customer Support Internet

Sep 28 2016
RUSH CARD Uni-Rush LLC Acct was compromised they closed my acct sent me a $2.95 check and did nothing to help recover my money.. Blue ash Ohio Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: RUSH CARD Blue ash, Ohio

Sep 28 2016
EVO Sales MoriCorp. Inc Beverly Hills California Author: Pink Hill, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: EVO Sales Beverly Hills, California

Sep 28 2016
Reliant Funding I have the same complaint as Consumer #3. Sent me exactly the same letter and card. We did not ask for business money. This company appears to be a scam. San Diego California Author: Anonymous, North Dakota Cash Services: Reliant Funding San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
Cheryl's Cookies DOUBLE CHARGE DEBIT CARD Westerville Nationwide Author: Rogersville, Alabama Bake Shops: Cheryl's Cookies Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Renoir-skinNoir I paid postage only for free trial. Now they're charging my bank account without my authorization after sending another product! I checked their site to make sure this atrocity wouldn't happen to me. If their product is good, people will request it. I'm not impressed with the product. Fountain Valley Fountain Valley Author: Newton, Georgia Eye Care: Renoir-skinNoir

Sep 27 2016
Rejuvenum Charged unknowingly 160.00 AND set credit card serial charges without permission Internet
Author: Kingwood, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Rejuvenum Internet

Sep 27 2016
Atomic.com They sell Mickey Mouse stuff and I order over a month ago they charged my card haven't received anything. I've emailed numerous times and no response Internet Author: Yoe, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Atomic.com Internet

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card my daughter transferred me 300.00 from her card to mine in july the 23rd i never got it ripoff Ohio Nationwide Author: Muskegon hts, Michigan Banks: rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Greig L charge $39.90 on my credit card with description of PAYPAL *SAFECART 402-935-7733 CA Irricana,AB AB Canada Author: Eureka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Greig L Irricana,AB,

Sep 27 2016
Prime Solutions, JBW Solutions, Prime Documents, Prime Solutions LLC Prime Solutions AKA JBW Solutions - Brian Joseph/Pasqualini/Curry is a Lying Fraudster Santa Rosa California Author: marysville, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Prime Solutions Santa Rosa, California

Sep 27 2016
https://www.callercenter.com/202-827-6031.html United States Treasury Government Grant Scam! Beware! Washington D.C Internet Author: houston, Texas Federal Government: https://www.callercenter.com/202-827-6031.html Internet

Sep 27 2016
Gary Allen Industries - Gary Allen Modular Homes Buyer Beware - Gary Cazassa is a thief, he should be placed in jail . Red Bank NJ Gary Allen Industries - Buyer Beware Author: union Beach , New Jersey Home Improvements: Gary Allen Industries Red Bank, New Jersey

Sep 27 2016
Citizens Bank Charter One Bank (formerly) Unnecessary overdraft fees/charges...nearly $80.00 in less than a week while carrying overdraft protection. $12.00 per transfer/transaction from savings account to checking, is supposed to be $6.00 per transfer/transaction. winterwiz Cleveland Ohio And you just proved my point... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Merchant Bankcard Rude and pushy Unknown Nationwide Author: Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Bankcard Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Fitness Connection Raped my bank account Greenville North Carolina Author: Washington, North Carolina Health Spas: Fitness Connection Greenville, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
MovieTickets.com Hollywood.com,Hollywood Media Corporation,Hollywood Media,HOLL,AMC Theaters,AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc,AMC Fraudulent gift card practices Boca Raton Florida
Author: Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: MovieTickets.com Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
servivallife,com now calling them selver 'family protection.org out of Austin texas phone 512-366-3332 monthly ripoff austin texas Author: golden, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: servivallife,com Internet

Sep 26 2016
EyeNoir-SkinNoir FREE Sample paid shipping and handling. Next thing I know I recevied a package I didn't order anything. charges on my credit card. 85.95 and 89.95 could not return offered refund 70 % want all my money back Fountain Valley Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: EyeNoir-SkinNoir Internet

Sep 26 2016
Oriental trading/ez saver Scam artists Maryland Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Oriental trading/ez saver Internet