Your Search | jarrod sierocki said he was a forensic accountant, barrister and had freemason contacts in the ato
There may be more reports for "jarrod sierocki said he was a forensic accountant, barrister and had freemason contacts in the ato"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "jarrod sierocki said he was a forensic accountant, barrister and had freemason contacts in the ato"

Aug 20 2014
Pizzahut I was schedule to work three hours n only work an hour or two they send me home early stating that they have no hours to give but the new hirea getting more hours then me.. was schedule to be at work one day at six but got a text sayin to be in at eight n i was only two mins late n they send me home.. new hires that dont work hard gets more hours n more pay than the old workers.. plua the boss goes on deliveries when we have drivers there he make a tips n i dont think thata fair bartow Florida Author: Bartow, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pizza hut bartow, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Deo Dax Sillero Cordova Dax Cordova TechnologyThe Codehaxorboybawang Mr Cordova was contracted to build a vicidial server and never started work. He simply took the money without doing any work Dumaguete City,  Philippines Author: Bridgetown, California Computer Help Desk: Deo Dax Sillero Cordova Dumaguete City,

Aug 20 2014
Formal Services & Oknewski Photography I booked Shane and his DJ services in January 2014. It's now a month before my wedding and all communications with Shane have been cut off. After additional research it appears he has moved to Colorado. I located another contact phone number but no response has been returned. We paid Shane a down payment and it has yet to be returned. Please take this has a warning and do not contact or fall for his scam! Omaha Nebraska Author: Des Moines, Iowa Video & Film Production: Formal Services & Oknewski Photography Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 20 2014
Adjusters choice inc Luis Mendez Nicole bartle Adjusters choice contacted me telling me I was chosen to fill a spot as a perfered vendor with there company to help repair homes for insurance adjusters . At first they said it would be at no cost to me but in the end they convinced me to pay $1500 for marketing cost . I have seen no evidence that any marketing had taken place. They refuse to return my calls and on the rare occasion that I do get ahold of someone they give me the runaround and tell what ever lies they can to try to get you off the phone. They have done nothing that they said they would do for my company and due to there lies nearly ran me out of buissnes Eustis florida Florida Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Adjusters choice inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
eCycle Best Quote is NOT what you get, they don't tell you ANYTHING, long wait times when calling, didn't get my check like it said in email, and they didn't reply back to my email; they've hung up on me twice after 26 min wait the first time and 35 min wait the second time. Sparks Nevada Author: Newport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: eCycle Best Sparks, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Paul Duncan of Retail Dimensions Abuses Employees He Does Not Like Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Computer Programmers: Paul Duncan Beaverton, Oregon

Aug 20 2014
Expo-Guide ICAA LTD International Credit Assessment Agency Tricked into signing form, said they were affiliated to NEC exhibition, small print illegible Mexico, Internet Author: Winchester UK, Internet Cross-Border Scams: Expo-Guide Internet

Aug 20 2014
Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Vic Handa dentisry corp This man Dennis Khanna has stolen my family home of 18 yeaars with 3 young children iwas left homeless after living and paying my mortgage for 18 years he came in and put 2 mortgages on my property and stole my family home. hamilton Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ontario Government Worker: Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER 14603 EAST MONCRIEFF PLACE, UNIT 100AURORA, CO., 80011 ADVERTISED PRODUCT FOR $.499 SHIPPING AND HANDLING, HAD SOMEONE CALL TO CERTIFY THAT PRODUCT IS SAFE AND THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY FURTHER CHARGES UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY MYSELF AND FOUND THAT TWO (2) WEEKS AFTER PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED THERE IS AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE IN THE AMOUNT OF $87.21 ON MY CREDIT CARD WHICH ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE WOULD BE REMOVED ONLY IF AND WHEN THE PRODUCT WAS RETURNED TO TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENTER IN AURORA, CO. AURORA Colorado Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Drug Manufacturers: TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER AURORA, Colorado

Aug 20 2014
GB Logo Design I wish I had read the reviews on the company before giving them money London Internet Author: Teignmouth, Computer Graphics: GB Logo Designs Internet

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 20 2014
Northeast consulting group,inc,Ms Jolene Foor,Mr Cole A contract was signed between Jolene Foor(manager with NCG,inc)and Aircraft package,LLC on April 15,2014. The agreement was to signup for the u-verse AT&T service. Jolene Foor had promised us in writing to provide us with a $25.00 gift card upon installation. The installation was done by AT&T the following month but Jolene Foor and her company never sent us the gift card after multiple calls and messages. Trumbull Connecticut Author: North haven, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Northeast consulting group,inc Trumbull, Connecticut

Aug 20 2014
Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS SCAM BAD MEAT BOUGHT WINDOWS MY NAME IS LEVI AND THE MEAT WAS BAD HE WOULD NOT CALL US BACK. I WILL NEVER BUY STEAKS FROM OMAHA AGAIN FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS AND LOBSTER TAINTED. STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!1 OMAHA Florida
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 19 2014
magnificent toy poodles Giovanni Richard D'Toriz kept my $600 deposit after he agreed to refund it San Pedro California Author: pennsdale, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: magnificent toy poodles San Pedro, California

Aug 19 2014
solar free SolarFree Window Film  i don't recomend them to any one the film is garbage and they tall you the film come with warranty the film turn purple i called them for the warranty but they did not warranty it and the owner has the worst personality ever he refuse to warranty the film and he heang up on me Carson California Author: perris, California Auto Parts: solar free Carson, California

Aug 19 2014
Reno Blinds & Repair Said F*** you Do not call us again Because we wanted a invoice. Witness Wells Fargo. We did a charge back with our bank. We were on a 3way call Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Home Improvements: Reno Blinds & Repair Reno, Nevada

Aug 19 2014
Sensibly Slim DITTO. SAME SAME AS EVERY NE ELSE. PAY THE $4.99, 12 Days later, they take $89.95 UNAUTHORIZED. I had the bank on one line sensibly slim on the other. The banks are well versed in these scams. I'm going back to shopping in town, with cash. Provo Internet Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: Sensibly Slim Internet

Aug 19 2014
Western Deversified Western Deversified refused to pay off the balance owed on my truck after after the insurance company had paid their part. I paid Western. Deversified 3 years in advance for my gap insurance. and I feel they should pay the balance owed on my totaled vehicle . Nationwide
Author: Heber Springs , Arkansas Car Insurance: Western Deversified Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
tml taransport worst company ever..they transported my car and damaged it and refused to pay or give me their insurance info..they are low life idiots that have no clue how to put a car on their truck..i had to load and unload the car myself..the only reason i used them is because i had no time to search for a company..DO NOT EVER USE THIS CARRIER. hialeah Florida Author: bayshore , New York Auto Shipping Companies: tml taransport hialeah , Florida

Aug 19 2014
Scott Karosa What he doesn't want you to know Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Scott Karosa Henderson, Nevada

Aug 18 2014
alliance moving services inc Lied that they were the movers and had their own trucks. Gave job to a bunch of lying gypsies who were 5 days late on delivery, lost some items and broke others. They are not reachable and Alliance has washed their hands of the problem. Alliance could not tell the truth unless they thought that they were lying. Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Liars: alliance moving services inc Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Cellular Outfitter.com CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD, YET SAID IT WAS A FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION AND CANCELLED THE PRODUCT Orange CA/Internet Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter.com Internet

Aug 18 2014
airjordansshoeshop.com allsalesstore Chinese the most bad seller, selling fake Nike shoes and tell us all he sell is true shoes,after you bought the items, and discovered it's fake, they will never reply your email anymore QINGDAO China
Author: norco, California Clothing Stores: airjordansshoeshop.com Internet