Your Search | jeff ellis & associates florida orlando hallandale beach

Aug 21 2014
Cash Advance USA John Adams, John Bowe Claim I owe them money Internet Author: Jacksonville, , Florida Federal Government: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 21 2014
Lisa Poe, Lisa Bomar, Lisa Bender, Lisa Castro, Lisa Worley Lisa Poe, Tried to scam and lie to Senior Residents in Hidden Hills community Deland Florida Author: Deland, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Lisa Poe Deland , Florida

Aug 21 2014
Orion Funding Shane Dean - Do not trust this individual. He is a liar and nothing but a con artist working out of his home and represents owning this large company. He is a fake and will lie and tell you whatever he needs to so he can sign you up for a loan and he will send your personal information to about 20 loan sharks that will pull your credit and make your credit score drop over 100 points. He is not a lender as he tries to make you believe he is. Melbourne Florida Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Orion Funding Melbourne, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Clark and Washington Law Firm Given wrong info and I'm out my last $1000.00 and my bankruptcy Tampa Florida Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Liars: Clark and Washington Law Firm Tampa, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Labor Ready Abused and harrssed me and full of drugies 99 % full, also misuse of transportation. leesburgl Florida Author: Clermont , Florida Neighborhood Services: Labor Ready leesburg fl, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM RESURGENET, LVNV, BANK OF NEW YORK, ETC... SHELLPOINT VIOLATED HAMP MORTGAGE AGREEMENT AND FRAUD GREENSVILLE North Carolina Author: Newport Beach, California Collection Agencies: SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM GREENSVILLE, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
Karen and Raymond Scott ,Utopia LLC and Sears Home Improvement, Karen M. Scott and Raymond M Scott Sears Home Improvement Representative, violation of Rules of Conduct, Fraud, Theft, Misrepresentation and Falsifying documents: Which are all Class A, Violations New York, Georgia and Florida Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Home Improvements: Karen and Raymond Scott (Utopia LLC and Sears Home Improvement) Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
DOCTORHAIRTRANSPLANT.COM KRIS JOHNSON HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE LOOK FURTHER THIS GUY IS BAD PLANTATION Florida Author: KENOSHA , Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: DOCTORHAIRTRANSPLANT.COM PLANTATION, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Integra Benefits Beware of the Scammers Rolling Meadows Illinois Author: Tampa, Florida Insurance Agencies: Integra Benefits Rolling Meadows, Illinois

Aug 21 2014
Hertz Company scams customers Livonia Michigan Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Livonia, Michigan

Aug 21 2014
GForce Performance Chips Rip Off - No Refund Ivine California Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Parts: GForce Performance Chips Ivine, California

Aug 21 2014
av8rstuff Charged my credit card and received NO products Georgia Author: Dunnellon, Florida On-Line Business: av8rstuff Georgia

Aug 21 2014
Regula rx After a trial sample , which made my sugar levels out of control, they sent me another bottle and charged my visa account $99.98. I sent them a letter before telling them their product made me sick send nothing to me ever again Pompano Beach Florida Author: parma, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Regula rx Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Agero Cross Country Group Refusal to reimburse for rental care during claim process Medford Massachusetts Author: Long Beach, California Consumer Services: Agero Medford, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Memphis Car Audio Fulmer companies Fulmer Cycle Gear Sub-par customer service. Lies. Won't honor warranty. Refuses to assist with vendor issue. Memphis Tennessee Author: winter park, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Memphis Car Audio Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 21 2014
Advance Cash Services Richard Brown Uncalled for THREATENING email, Fraudulant Accussations,Harassing, Disturbing, invading privacy, malicious, devious,decimating , defamation of character Internet Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 21 2014
www.usdirectory.com rip off florida Internet Author: Warren, Michigan Websites: www.usdirectory.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Lighting and Maintenance Solutions Fictious orders for lightbulbs, sending orders not ordered and billing an outrageous amount of money. Baltimore Maryland Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Lighting and Maintenance Solutions Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Solar Nails and Spa 2 Nail Salon SCAM Park City Utah Author: Laguna Beach, California Nail Salons: Solar Nails and Spa 2 Park City, Utah

Aug 21 2014
La Furniture Save on Furniture Direct S*******, Liars, Worst Company I ever Dealt with. 8 months to get couch then wrong color Los Angeles California Author: Weston, Florida Furniture Manufactures: La Furniture Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Trip Assuarance RIP OFF St. Petersburg Florida Author: Coden, Alabama Cruises: Trip Assuarance St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 21 2014
MORGAN & ASSOCIATE LAW FIRM ERIC THOMPSON FINAL NOTIFICATION KATONAH New York Author: Pensacola, Florida Cash Services: MORGAN & ASSOCIATE LAW FIRM KATONAH, New York

Aug 21 2014
Agent Insider Blasted my phone number to numerous insurance companies without screening the information they got/had Rancho Cordova California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Agent Insider Rancho Cordova, California