JEFF WYLER TOYOTA OF CLARKSVILLE, IN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville, IN
There may be more specific results for "Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville, IN"
For more specific results for "Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville, IN"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Peak Communications acting on behalf of Windstream Communication, saying we can save $20 total scammers! Nationwide Author: WESLEY, Arkansas Internet Service Providers: Peak Communications Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
state general contractor inc Edwardo rodriquez took a $3000 deposit to put in a paver drive and did not do anything hialeah Florida Author: miami bch, Florida Builders & Contractors: state general contractor inc hialeah, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Alexi M. Rice, VP, Realty Services at PNC Financial Services Group Lies about having a degree from the University of Pittsburgh Bethel Park Pennsylvania
Author: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania Banks: Alexi M. Rice, VP, Realty Services at PNC Financial Services Group Bethel Park, Pennsylvania

Apr 27 2017
multi loan( bridgetone company in new york) i receive a call from a gentleman who said he represented bridgeston company in new york, demanding that i check my email to check their email sent back in december 2014. new york city Internet new yourk Author: athens , Tennessee Cash Services: multi loan( bridgetone company in new york) Internet

Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Doctors: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
Marilyn Goldberg Museum Masters, Villa Marilyn, Tamara De Lempicka.. Beware Of Marilyn Goldberg and doing business with her Watermil. Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Art Galleries: Marilyn Goldberg Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Logan Scott - Representative Threaten me about a debt from 15 years ago that I never had. Told me they would be seeing me in court and my wages will be garnished. Lombard Illinois Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Collection Agency's: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Apr 27 2017
Lombardo, Daniels, & Moss LLC Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLCP.O. Box 562401Charlotte, NC 28256 This company is a TOTAL SCAM! bbb.org/charlotte/business-reviews/collection-agencies/lombardo-daniels-and-moss-in-charlotte-nc-378532 Charlott, North Carolina Author: FortMill, South Carolina Collection Agency's: Lombardo, Daniels, & Moss LLC Internet

Apr 27 2017
Lake Tropicana Apartments I lived @ Lake Tropicana Apartments with my Golden Retriever for about 8 months from 1994 to 1995 & I just read online that this building was/is inundated with Asbestos. Not only did my dog have to be out to sleep with lung cancer in 1996, but I now have Asthma/COPD because of the Asbestos issue. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Elmira, Oregon Disability Services: Lake Tropicana Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
Debbie Nap She Ripped my off on my phone bill and sold me a dog with a stone in her bladder that had to be removed. She clams all her dogs are healthy Not so! Hickory Cornors Michigan Author: Haines City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Debbie Nap Hickory Cornors, Michigan

Apr 27 2017
Green dot I attempted to make a purchase twice for $37 the purchase was declined at the time of payment.I came home and the money was missing for my card.  Nationwide Author: Reston, Virginia Correctional Facilities: Green dot Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Berkeley Trace Apartments Beware of Berkeley Trace Apartments in Bensalem Pennsylvania 19020 ,Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Property Management: Berkeley Trace Apartments Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Apr 27 2017
Apache Homes and transport Apache homes crooks and con artists and bunch of drug addicts savanna Oklahoma Author: savanna, Oklahoma Mobile Home Parks: Trailer Parks: Apache Homes and transport savanna , Oklahoma

Apr 27 2017
Supremeplay.com Any site that is NV Caracao is the sister sites all do the same thing Ripped off only paid 20% of winnings. Even completed playthrough and had almost 1000 more dollars extra that couldn't be refunded to ensure I get my $1000 from 100 deposit. Curacao Internet
Author: Corydon, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Supremeplay.com Internet

Apr 27 2017
MHC KENWORTH TULSA AND KNOXVILLE LOCATIONS MHC kenworth MHC SOLD ME A TRUCK THAT WAS IN shop LESS THAN 24 hours later Tulsa and Knoxville MHC Kenworth Tnn and Oklahoma Author: Columbus , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: MHC KENWORTH TULSA AND KNOXVILLE LOCATIONS

Apr 26 2017
EXCELERATE LEASEING LLC JAMES OR JIMMY OR JIMHASNER AND/OR CHRIS CARTERSALESMAN TYLER MOORE BEWARE EXCELERATE LEASEING TRUCKS THEY TRIED TO ILLEGALLY REPOSSES TO STEAL $7100.00 I PAID THEM FOR THE LEASE OF A USELESS TRUCK. NO BASE PLATES BROWNSBURG INDIANA Author: Compton, California Trucking Companies: EXCELERATE LEASEING LLC Brownsburg , Indiana

Apr 26 2017
Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
If you are so happy with your pool, why are you on ripoffreport. Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 26 2017
metro pcs talk about bad service Fort Wayne Indiana (IN) Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 26 2017
CASH NET US GROUP I was contacted by this so called company, and person by the name of Eric, an email was sent as well threatening and totally fake Internet Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Cash Services: CASH NET US GROUP Internet

Apr 26 2017
Integrated financial My cash now Calling saying I owe from a loan in 2011 I never took out a loan Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Internet Fraud: Integrated financial Internet

Apr 26 2017
Aaron Hirschhorn BEWARE of DogVacay.com new york Internet Author: new york, New York Senior Services: Aaron Hirschhorn Internet

Apr 26 2017
Green Geeks Misinformed & misleading information. Doubled charged of unsed service because the misinformed Santa Monica California Author: Skykomish, Washington Web Hosting: Green Geeks Internet

Apr 26 2017
help 4 timeshares owners Relentless in calling in spite of me telling them I do n ot need their help Nashville Tennessee Author: Vero Beach, Florida Questionable Activities: help 4 timeshares owners Nashville , Tennessee

Apr 26 2017
Travel Show Company Jason White  Its something really serious and a problem all around the world.. We need to try and nip it in the butt while we can before it makes matters even worse... West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Bath, Maine Resorts: Travel Show Company West Palm Beach, Florida