JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEMS, RJM ACQUISITIONS FUNDING LLC ACCOUNT, MAJESTIC VISA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jefferson Capital Systems, RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Account, Majestic Visa
There may be more specific results for "Jefferson Capital Systems, RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Account, Majestic Visa"
For more specific results for "Jefferson Capital Systems, RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Account, Majestic Visa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Kanoa The ship dates keep getting pushed out. Then today received an email from them stating there is no more funding to release product San Franscico Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho Electronic Manufacturers: Kanoa Internet

Aug 23 2017
Gtl Callconnect They took 5 payments off of my bank account denied each transaction yet my bank posted them and i have no contact with my boyfriend. They never released my funds back into my account Donna Internet
Author: Van nuys, California Attorney Generals: Gtl Internet

Kanoa Kanoa Ponzi Scheme, Crowd Funding Rip Off, Fraud San Francisco California
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Kanoa San Francisco, California

Aug 23 2017
Justin Paperny White Collar AdviceIrving SchattnerCounseling Center For Growth And Recover Con, Scam, Prison Consultant, Federal Prison, federal prison consultant, justin paperny, white collar advice, RDAP, Drug program, Lie, fake Los Angeles California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Florida Consumer Services: Justin Paperny Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
capital bankcard group east hartford connecticut non responsive, took the account &will not repair terminal. also allowed debit card authorization but never had the funds tranfered to our account. east hartford Connecticut Author: berlin, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: capital bankcard group east hartford ct east hartford, Connecticut

Aug 23 2017
Blckcon Premium Burga consultation Eternal youth renewal This company is saying JcPenny is offering this eternal youth renewal for a trial size and price of $3.99, its BOGUS this site isnt real the company is fraud!!! They just took $50 out of my account from Burga Consultations and $90 out of my account from Blckcon Premium.....these companys dont exsist!! I contacted JcPenny and they dont sell this product it was advertised on Facebook, its not real!! I call the number they provide and its bogus I email them its bogus my bank didnt catch it so i have to wait 30 days until i get my money refunded thats a big chunk of money im now out of until then!!Dont get fooled by these companys!!! Internet Author: Brookings, Oregon Skin Care: Blckcon Premium Internet

Aug 23 2017
Bipedd, LLC Charged my card for an order I did not make. Internet Author: Frisco, Texas Alternative Health: Bipedd, LLC Internet

Aug 23 2017
UBS Processing, LSA, Liberty Solutions & Associates, CFM Group, LLC Phantom Debt, UBS Processing, United, Sanaa Wadsworth, Eric Dennison, Debt Collection, Scam, Fort Mill, SC Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Providence, Rhode Island Collection Agency's: UBS Processing Fort Mill, South Carolina

Aug 23 2017
Techzone247 Techzone247 is a total rip off I contacted Epson printers after mine failed and I was directed to these scam artists somehow. The operator took control over my computer and said after they charged me $220 dollars to fix the problem. Operator then made a transfr of 5000 dollars from my savings to chcking (I did not know about) He then told me he deposited too much in my account $5000, which was there. Only problem he wanted me to go to my bank get the money (cash) and deposit it in an account for their coompany. As soon as I figured it out he erased all my data. I was able to get it back because it was saved. I lost no money. These people are criminals witha very distinct dialects Bloomington Nationwide Author: MARYSVILLE, Washington Internet Fraud: Techzone247 Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Emporium Pacific group and now Monterey finacial Emporium sold my account to Monterey financial and did not add payments I made Internet Author: Pond Gap, West Virginia Telephones: Emporium Internet

Aug 23 2017
FIS Global Merchant Services FIS Global Activated account without our authorization Tampa Florida Author: WILDWOOD, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: FIS Global Merchant Services Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2017
virginia bryant I was told to send three checks thru western union the deposit made into my checking account and then with drawn now I am 2,6000 over drawn for money I have lost from social secruity check now I cannot pay my rent my medicine for this month my electric bill how can people be this greedy and take advanage of people on s.s this what causes people to kill themself because no body cares fort wayne Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Bad Check Writers: virginia bryant Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 23 2017
Envisage International Ordered one time now they are sending every month and charging my account Shipped from p o box 23965, St. Petersburg,Flat. Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Abusive Parents: Envisage International Internet

Aug 23 2017
CDG COMMERCE SCAM FRAUD CDG COMMERCE MERCHANT ACCOUNT IS SCAM COMPANY Chesapeake, VA 23320 Internet Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CDG COMMERCE SCAM FRAUD Internet

Aug 23 2017
Network for Good This company has somehow gained access to my bank account and they are taking out $1.00 everyday without my permission. I want it stopped NOW! I tried calling the number and was placed on a continual hold and.or asked to leave a message and the call will return the call in one or two us business days. I believe it is in Washington, D.C. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Network for Good Internet

Aug 23 2017
Supreme Energy Supreme Energy Inc. Supreme Energy Created an Energy Account Without My Permission Orange New Jersey Author: Orange, New Jersey Home Improvements: Supreme Energy Orange, New Jersey

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Meghan Robinson Blessed Meghan is a Catfish and goes along the name of Many other names as many as she can find , under her friends account and makes up phony pages to start networking with different people through out the social media network. She lies and claims she's broke or homeless to get money and calls you but will never wanna show her face direct. Meghan is considered VERY DANGEROUS and will do whatever it takes to scam you or try to get your address to connect with you to get personal information so she can Con you. . Pennsylvania, Texas,Wiscousin Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Fraud: Meghan Robinson Internet

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
Vlamorous AQUAVO I paid the shipping charges for 2 free samples -received order confirmation on 8/9/17 - account deducted for 97.83 on 8/22 nothing said anything about enrolling in autoship CO, Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

Aug 23 2017
Cashnetusa Alex Cooper Was ripped off by company. They deposited bogus checks into my account and Bank returned them leaving me with a large negative balance on my account. They claimed it was a loan. Chicago Illinois Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Accounting: Cashnetusa Chicago, Illinois

Aug 23 2017
Addict Gear Shoes purchased 30th June. Money taken from visa card 1st July. Email sent confirming delivery and proof of purchase but no delivery and no response from 5 emails sent.. S$82.. spent and nothing for it - order number 27806 Advertised on FB. Was good value so I thought I was buying something I wanted. I thought it was USA Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 23 2017
Brokerz union Alan WilliamsHead of the Brokers DepartmentPhone: +442036775587Website: brokerzunion.com/Support: support@brokerzunion.com They have blocked my blocked trading account which I have invested $5000NZ approx. I cant monitor my trading no response to my emails. Internet Author: Christchurch, Other Brokerage Companies: Brokerz union Internet

Aug 22 2017
Kamron Audio Went by the name Steve. He sold me this line about how he was just in a meeting with his boss and had to take the surround sound systems to the store..  Brehnam Texas Author: Brehnam, Texas Stereos: Kamron Audio

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina