Your Search | jennifer cooper dba:.century rentals

1, Report #1196438

Dec 18 2014
Avis Car Rental Orlando, FL Airport Avis Scammers Rental Orlando Florida Author: Austin, Texas Auto Rentals: Avis Car Rental Orlando, FL Airport Orlando , Florida

2, Report #1196412

Dec 18 2014
Tours consulting llc Vacations on deck tours consulting llc Coral Springs Florida Author: Norfolk, Virginia Timeshare Rentals: Tours consulting llc Coral Springs, Florida

3, Report #1196402

Dec 18 2014
Dan and Ann Heskett Prodigy Investors, Bad Boy Investors, 24westrealty and nocreditcheckhouseshomes.com Con Artists Internet Author: Melissa, Texas Housing Rentals: Dan and Ann Heskett Internet

4, Report #1196399

Dec 18 2014
Cooper Concepts, Inc. SCAM, Door-to-Door Sales for Spark Energy Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Cooper Concepts, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

5, Report #1196396

Dec 18 2014
United Property Management AKA Aventura Harbor Apartments Sheisty, misleading, and overpriced company North Miami Beach Florida
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Housing Rentals: United Property Management North Miami Beach, Florida

6, Report #1196338

Dec 18 2014
R & R Venture Group ,Jay Armstrong, Ph.# (((Redacted))) (((Redacted))) scam artist Las Vegas Nevada Author: LEEDS, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: R & R Venture Group Las Vegas, Nevada

7, Report #1196224

Dec 18 2014
Rudolph Chiu Bed bugs, slumlord, dishonest scams kitchener Ontario Author: Kitchener, Ontario Housing Rentals: Rudolph Chiu kitchener, Ontario

8, Report #1196178

Dec 17 2014
Mustang Crossing Apartments This is a bad place to live. 1. The crime is bad. 2. We have a problem with our electricity because it goes on and off in the kitchen and living room. 3. The building foundation is bad meaning it has a cracked foundation. 4. The landlords are nosy (can t mind their business 5. I m sure they rent to and hire illegals as maintenance and clean up crew.These people are extorting money from us for a run down Roach infested apartment! They are charging us $545 a month. Now they are trying to say that we owe them $35. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Housing Rentals: Mustang Crossing Apartments Richmond, Texas

9, Report #1196169

Dec 17 2014
J & T creations Jennifer llerena I ordered merchandise and never received it. Value of $60 Internet ,Texas
Author: Warren, Michigan Small Business Services: J & T creations Internet

10, Report #1195390

Dec 14 2014
Bluegreen vacations Bluegreen vacation club Where is my refund?? Why no reaturn calls? Add me to the list of people you have riped off Boca Raton Florida Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Bluegreen vacations Boca Raton, Florida

11, Report #1195250

Dec 13 2014
Costa Rica Vacations LLC/Enselmo Baldini Las Palmas, Coco Sunset, Bahia Turquesa They lied and promised services that never happened. Barrington Illinois Author: Minnesota Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vacations LLC/Enselmo Baldini Barrington , Illinois

12, Report #1195137

Dec 13 2014
Pinewood Apartments Emily Orantes (Manager) Worst place to live in Las Vegas Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Housing Rentals: Pinewood Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 12 2014
The Dry Cleaners by Val This is the biggest rip off business I have ever dealt with. I called because I had must moldy clothes. I was very specific to ask price for pick up & delivery. Jennifer said no cost. I asked what happens if I don't use them after estimate. She said no charge. But as I am an honest person I expected a fee. After picking them up 2 days later Rich called with an estimate. 53 hanging clothes mostly jeans & sweat. 6 nightgowns 12 pair of shoes and about 12 clutch purses. The estimate was $1600. I discussed with my landlord because of mold in my apt he agreed to take care of it. I thought it was completely out of line so I asked for the clothes to be delivered. Rich said he would call me back with estimate. After arguing with him about what estimate? He finally called me back. The bill was $500 cash. I guess he was afraid I would cancel check or credit card YUP I would have. I said I would pick them up, answer $500. They delivered them and after I handed the driver $500 cash he brought my clothes in. I looked at the bill. $110 delivery to & from, & $55 an HR for 11 hrs for looking at clothes. 11 hrs, they must be on crack lite. I washed my clothes with vinegar in 13 loads. Sprayed my shoes & purses. DONE! What a thief, liar, & rip off business. DON'T EVER GO TO ANY CLEANERS BY VAL ! Use vinegar to clean clothes or Fabreze. All I can say is,see you in court & KARMA. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: The Dry Cleaners by Val Woburn, Massachusetts

14, Report #1195035

Dec 12 2014
Vacation Rental Partners VacationRentalPartners.coVacation Rental PartnersVacation Rentals Verified Vacation Rental Partners Bad Service Poor Website Marketing Canada Internet Author: Orlink, Alabama Websites: Vacation Rental Partners Internet

15, Report #1195022

Dec 12 2014
Melody Spann Cooper Refuses to Pay Her Employes Nationwide Author: Soho, Mississippi Bait-and-Switch: Melody Spann Cooper Nationwide

16, Report #1194971

Dec 12 2014
Grand Mayan Vida vacations, grupo vidanta Grand Mayan Scam Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo Author: willowbrook, Illinois Timeshare Rentals: Grand Mayan

17, Report #1194953

Dec 12 2014
Resort Trader scam in orlando Florida Author: santa barbara , California Timeshare Rentals: Resort Trader orlando, Florida

18, Report #1194696

Dec 12 2014
playa palms apartments Playa palms, Sahara Palms, Sahara Palms Apartments. Unethical business practices and rude staff. stay away! gilbert Arizona Author: gilbert, Arizona Housing Rentals: playa palms apartments gilbert, Arizona

19, Report #1194860

Dec 11 2014
Geo Holiday Starpointe GeoHoliday is a Rip-Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Timeshare Rentals: Geo Holiday Las Vegas, Nevada

20, Report #1194819

Dec 11 2014
Wyndham Vacation Wyndham, Wyndham Worldwide, Stephen P. Holmes, Myra J. Biblowit, James E. Buckman, George Herrera, Brian Mulroney, Pauline D.E. Richards, Michael H. Wargotz, Franz Hanning, Ryan Morettini Wyndham Commits Securities Fraud Parsippany New Jersey Author: Atlanta, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Wyndham Vacation Parsippany, New Jersey

21, Report #1194817

Dec 11 2014
PURE BRED BREEDERS PUPPY DIES AFTER 48 HOURS! Cooper CIty Florida Author: New York, New York Animal Abuse: PURE BRED BREEDERS Cooper CIty, Florida

22, Report #1194692

Dec 11 2014
ENTREPRISE RENT A CAR Damaged on car dropped after hours Toronto Ontario Author: Aventura, Florida Auto Rentals: ENTREPRISE RENT A CAR Toronto, Ontario

Dec 10 2014
Sean Wimer Sean M. Wimer, Sean Wymer, M. Wimer, Michael Wimer Liar, Thief, Scammer, Sham Middletown, Franklin, Carlisle, Dayton etc., Ohio Author: Everywhere, Ohio Employees: Sean Wimer Middletown, Franklin, Carlisle, Dayton etc., Ohio

24, Report #1194553

Dec 10 2014
ThermScan Diagnostics Jennifer Weems, CEO Didn't provide services and equipment that were paid for Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Veterinarians: ThermScan Diagnostics Nationwide

25, Report #1194308

Dec 09 2014
Cozy Home Rentals Harassment after the fact .. when court did not grant them any money they found other ways to harass my family TOPEKA Kansas Author: TOPEKA, Kansas Liars: Cozy Home Rentals TOPEKA, Kansas