Your Search | jerry's construction, jerry e. young, owner

Oct 06 2015
Storm Ventures Group Anthony Delmedico Gina Delmedico, Abelard Construction Never paid on contract sold. Unresponsive. Terrible craftsmanship. Unprofessional. Unhappy Homeowners. Hostile work environment Phoenix Arizona Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Builders & Contractors: Storm Ventures Group Anthony Delmedico Phoenix, AZ

Oct 06 2015
Bennettt International Group Bennett Motor Express Lease Operators/Owner Ops get the short end of the stick McDonough, GA Nationwide Author: Middleboro, Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Bennettt International Group Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Neighorhood Pools, Inc Joe Williams, Owner--Stephanie Washington,Owner A botched remarciting pool. This was the biggest mess ever. Faulty equipment causing damage to patio paves and lawn. Pool left with 9 leaks due to careless removal of old marcite. No license from contractors. Crooks Plantation Florida Author: plantation, Florida Builders & Contractors: Neighorhood Pools, Inc Plantation, Florida

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
Lawrence A Stith Laurence A Stith Lawrence A Stith of Moorehead City took Advantage of Young Impressionable young men in Moorehead City NC Moorehead City, North Carolina
Mr Stith's name and reputation have been slandered Author: Moorehead City, North Carolina Music: Lawrence A Stith Moorehead City, North Carolina

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Lonnie David Murphy, Eric Martin, American Eagle Construction, LLC Lonnie Murphy and Eric Martin scammed me out of a wire transfer of $1000 Lorain Ohio
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Lonnie David Murphy Lorain, Ohio

Oct 05 2015
heaton construction, world craft cabinetry took my business check in april 2015 then cancelled my order and never paid back my money. illinois misspelled owners name Author: uniontown, Pennsylvania Kitchens: heaton construction

Oct 05 2015
11:41 AM Scam, Rip Off, Unethical Bangladesh India Author: falmouth, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Worldwide Construction House with black toxic mold almost killed me! Woodland Hills California World Wide Construction Sucks Author: Woodland Hills, California Builders & Contractors: Worldwide Construction Woodland Hills, California

Oct 05 2015
Small Traditions LLC. Dave Thorn I was ripped off by Dave Thorn Of for $2246 Denver Colorado
Who are you? Author: San Francisco , California Auctions: Small Traditions LLC. Denver, Colorado

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 04 2015
Gresham Roofing Gresham Roofing and gutter, Gresham Roofing and construction, Portland painting and construction Deceptive, Happy Valley, Oregon
Author: Damascus, Oregon Roofing Companies: Gresham Roofing Happy Valley, OR ,

Oct 04 2015
Floyd Mann Fresh Loaf website Floyd Mann Owner of The Fresh Loaf website gives out personal information from his website Canada Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Floyd Mann Fresh Loaf website Internet

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Windwhistle Bahamas Fraud Alert! The owner of this vacation rental property is a scam-artist. This home is not as advertised. Internet Author: New York, New York Lodging: Windwhistle Bahamas Internet

Oct 03 2015
Florida window and door Scams. Justin sales Manger, owner Scott Berman Owner Scott Berman owes PGT, Eco windows, Employees hundreds of thousands Palm Beach Gardens Fl
Author: Palm Beach Gardens , Florida Window Manufacturers: Florida window and door Scams.

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 03 2015
Rays market The owner is very rude and his prices are always higher then what they are marked at Klamath falls Oregon To thr What!!! Person Author: KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon Employers: Rays market Klamath falls, Oregon

Oct 02 2015
Adam Young Irene ChuSunny Chu ebay scammers, I ordered laptop, they sent me box full of magazines Vancouver BC Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Computer Fraud: Adam Young Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 02 2015
Citgo owner Tony condones stealing, raging, and false imprisonment of customer by cashier Rosa Rosa was very disrespectful, tried to force an obvious overcharge, locked the door and shouted obscenities at me. Stone Mountain Georgia Magnetic lock Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Sales People: Citgo owner Tony Stone Mountain, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
Frontier-Consulting-LLC, Howard-Baldridge-Owner- Howard Baldwin CPN, Credit Repair Fraud and Con Artist Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Services: Frontier-Consulting-LLc Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a University --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet