JERRY'S CONSTRUCTION, JERRY E. YOUNG, OWNER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jerry's Construction, Jerry E. Young, owner
There may be more specific results for "Jerry's Construction, Jerry E. Young, owner"
For more specific results for "Jerry's Construction, Jerry E. Young, owner"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Berichi Aviation Unprofesional services, Rude cocky manipulative greedy owner, unethical practises Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Aviation Schools: Berichi Aviation Florida

May 19 2017
Floortex Jerry Shelton Jr Installed My New Floor and Left Large Gaps In The Flooring - Will Not Honor 1 Year Guarantee Waterford California
Author: California Carpet & Tile Installers: Floortex Waterford , California

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
Charlotte Turn Key Contractors,LLC- CTK-Jimmy Delgado-Gabriela Ortega WARNING RENOVATION NIGHTMARE- YOUNG COUPLES FIRST HOME BEING RIPPED OFF BY CHARLOTTE TURN KEY CONTRACTORS, LLC- PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Concord, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Turn Key Contractors,LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

May 18 2017
KOH Wisdom Sameera Durani KOH The owner harrasess individuals online via social media accounts sending rude and profanity filled messages to consumers, the business is a scam and she hides behind her fake business to harrass innocent people online releasing her insecurities on them. I have proof of all her messages if needed. When confronted she denies its even her business ( or fake business i should say) when the website of the so called business is displayed on her profile. Please protect individuls from this con artist Nashville Tennesse Internet
Author: Alabama Blabber Mouth: KOH Wisdom Internet

May 18 2017
wise-construction Company wise-construction usin Los Angeles Internet Author: California Kitchens: Wise-Construction Internet

May 18 2017
Suchit Hambardiker Suchit Hambardiker Owner, Techno Verge Pixeleto.com, VertexSoftwares, UnicolorsIndia.com, axiombmp.com from - Ahmedabad Area, India Beware of SCAM ARTIST, Suchit Hambardiker Ahmedabad Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Service Providers: Suchit Hambardiker Internet

May 17 2017
camille flawless e. flawless Camille Flawless3377 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 2115Las Vegas NV 89109-8928 Camille Flawless ruined my wedding. stoled $10,000 Las Vegas Nevada Author: MARBLE FALLS, Texas Party Planners: camille flawless Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
Lee Davis Construction Lee Davis Construction bigthundermotors@gmail.com Fak Contacted us about a business we had for sale, complete waste of time Honolulu Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Business Consulting: Lee Davis Construction Nationwide

May 17 2017
ProTex Contracting FAULTY Roofing and repairs San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: ProTex Construction San Antonio, Texas

May 17 2017
TOM CLARK IRISH CONSTRUCTION INC THE CONTRACTING BUTCHER. ROOF REAPER. GENERAL SCAM ARTIST Tonawanda New York
Author: LOCKPORT, New York Home Improvements: TOM CLARK IRISH CONSTRUCTION INC Tonawanda, New York

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 17 2017
Anna's Ristorante and Italiano and Pizzeria too Bad Service Rude incompetent owner Windsor Virginia
Author: Windsor, Virginia Pizza & Take Out: Anna's Ristorante and Italiano and Pizzeria too Windsor , Virginia

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
VIEWIT.CA ,VIEWIT.CA RUDE TERRIBLE SERVICE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto , Home Owner Associations: VIEWIT.CA Toronto, Ontario

May 15 2017
Poplar Place Properties Poplar Place apartments aka murray construction and real estate Poplar Place RIP OFF Murray Kentucky
Poplar Place Issue Resolved! Author: Murray, Kentucky Home Improvements: Poplar Place Properties Murray , Kentucky

May 15 2017
5thavevirginhair Goes by Samyah or fashiongirlwigs This company scammed me out of money. I bought hair and received hair but not of the quality I was promise. I contacted owner and proved to owner the conflict I was having with hair. Owner offered to help me and give me a discount. When I contacted the owner for discount I was blocked through all ways of contact Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Sales People: 5thavevirginhair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
DR Horton Construction Problems Defective plumbing since house first built that builder refuses to take responsibility for. Fort Worth Texas Author: Naples, Florida Real Estate Services: DR Horton Fort Worth, Texas

May 15 2017
Volpe Enterprises, Inc. Gary Volpe, owner Incompetent work, material failure, blamed their damage on us, and now loss of deck due to them using wrong screws North Wales Pennsylvania Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Volpe Enterprises, Inc. North Wales, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
aamco sarasota Brian the owner of the aamco they had my van 2 weeks and did nothing. They want 95 bucks to release it. It's still there. sarasota Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Auto Repair Service: aamco sarasota sarasota, Florida

May 15 2017
G C services Jerry Stockman Harassment Gila Bend Arizona Author: Kingman , Arizona Trade Schools: G C services Internet

May 15 2017
Advance Solar Construction Bait & Switch,liars, non-trustable businessmen Riverview Florida Author: Marco Island, Florida Home Improvements: Advance Solar Construction Riverview, Florida

May 15 2017
E-WORLD HOLDINGS i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn BhdSHIVA NARAYANVISHAL SUJI CEO / CFO Kuala Lumpur
Author: Huddersfield, Alabama Financial Services: E-WORLD HOLDINGS Kuala Lumpur,

May 15 2017
DEAN PARCHEM AND DEAN PARCHEM CONSTRUCTION IN SALEM, OREGON DEAN PARCHEM AND DEAN PARCHEM CONSTRUCTION OF SALEM, OREGON - SCAM!!!!! Salem Oregon
Ryan Evans the stalker Author: Salem, Oregon Home Improvements: DEAN PARCHEM CONSTRUCTION # CCB134083 OF SALEM, OREGON - SCAM!! Salem, Oregon

May 15 2017
Gallagher construction group Mike Gallagher I have found just that, Gallagher Construction Group, I'm told the company is the Minority-and Women-Owned Business.  Frankfort Illinois Author: Monee, Illinois Roofing Companies: Gallagher construction group Frankfort, Illinois