JERRY'S CONSTRUCTION, JERRY E. YOUNG, OWNER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jerry's Construction, Jerry E. Young, owner
There may be more specific results for "Jerry's Construction, Jerry E. Young, owner"
For more specific results for "Jerry's Construction, Jerry E. Young, owner"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Joe Mullen Konzier 412 327 8227 JSK Construction Joseph Steven Konzier Fraud Handyman - Stole Over $24,000 - Money, Parts & More From Many Pittsburgh Residents Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Joe Mullen Konzier 412 327 8227 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jun 26 2017
SMI Construction I used SMI Construction to redo my kitchen. They started it March 2016 and didn't finish until November 2016. They are a rip off artist. They stole our money. My husband and I paid them for their horrible services and they never paid the contractor we had to put in our granite countertops. The cabinets on the one side of our kitchen is not back close enough to the carpet so the drawers don't open all the way on the set of cabinets right next next to it. When they drilled holes for the knobs and the screws they left a mess in our cabinets. I recommend to anyone who can see this message DO NOT USE SMI CONSTRUCTION. Melbourne Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SMI Construction Melbournr, Florida

Jun 26 2017
neotube neotube tv Manny, owner, scam, restocking fee, doesn't work when guaranteed it would Brooklyn New York Author: santa monica, California Television Parts & Services: neotube Brooklyn, New York

Jun 26 2017
AVI-Con/CA Construction, Chuck Avila, President/CEO Theft, elder abuse, ignore calls, lied to me & my husband, out of home almost 11 months Riverside California
Author: Fontana, California Builders & Contractors: AVI-Con/CA Construction Riverside, California

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 25 2017
Cumberland Cove POA Colleting Dues and Something Else? Monterey Tennessee Author: Monterey, Tennessee Home Owner Associations: Cumberland Cove POA Monterey, Tennessee

Jun 25 2017
Carnes motor Co Liz, Lois, and someone who lied about his name being Brian and nephew of the owner Attempted kidnapping of Minor and Repossession South Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes motor Co South Houston, Texas

Jun 24 2017
FYE VIP fye VIP backstage pass f.y.e. charge me for this membership and I have cancelled it three times and I am still finding it on my bill. I receive my bill for my credit card through e-bills and didn't notice the charge was back again. Then I thought I cancelled it; only to find it on my bill again. Nashville Tennessee Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: FYE VIP Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Electrolux Electric Range - E 15 Error - Electrolux will not stand behind defective products Nationwide Author: Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Electrolux Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
www.bestnewtrends.com First the only reason why im doing this is too help people in the future by getting ripped off i bought two items from this company one items took 2 months and a half to get the other product i bought i never got and the owner of this company Andy never g Scam nver buy from them Ottawa Internet Author: Ottawa, Wyoming Liars: www.bestnewtrends.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing Company Raneri and Long roofing company located in Napa Ca 94558 was contracted to reroof my home and they did not pull a Roof Permit with the city of American Canyon,CA and now the city chief inspector Mike AND CODE ENFORCER jIm Cannon are having me the Home owner held reliable and accountable for there unscrupulous actions. Homeowners BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Napa California Author: american canyon, California Roofing Companies: Raneri and Long Roofing Company Napa, California

Jun 23 2017
Cellular Outfitter Wireless Emporium they confirmed an order for items they didn't have in stock. then for over a month would not answer their phone or reply to e-mails Fullerton California Author: Park City, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter Fullerton, California

Jun 23 2017
FULL LOGIC SOLUTIONS scammed me on an e-commerce business University Heights Ohio Author: California On-Line Business: FULL LOGIC SOLUTIONS University Heights, Ohio

Jun 23 2017
E-Com Solutions, Outsourced Lifestyle and Jason O'Neil Fraud. Total Scam. Complicated and disorganized. Jacksonville Florida Author: Randolph, Minnesota Con Artists: E-Com Solutions Randolph, Minnesota

Jun 23 2017
Paul Comingore dba (a)Waterside Family Community with Jennifer as manager, and(b)Grandview MHP with Shannon as manager, and(c)Town & Country MHP with Carolyn as manager, and(d)Countryside/RiverRun MHP, and(e)Glenwood/J & L MHP mobile home park scams, take hold deposit and never provide living space and NEVER returns deposits. Tampa,Brandon, Riverview, Gibsonton Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Paul Comingore Brandon, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Crst malone Bad trucking companies. Owner operator scam Trussville Alabama Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Work Place Bullies: Crst malone Trussville , Alabama

Jun 22 2017
E-cigs Brand Pro Vapor Insidevapor.com misrepresentation- lied - extortion St. Louis Missouri Author: Spokane, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: E-cigs Brand Pro Vapor St. Louis, Missouri

Jun 22 2017
Blue Haven Pools Mike-Owner DO THE RIGHT THING-QUIT PASSING THE BUCK AND PLACING BLAME! Lebanon Indiana Author: Fishers, Indiana Pool Builders: Blue Haven Pools Lebanon, Indiana

Jun 22 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Unknown Withdrawal of $399 from my checking account via e-check. Check in someone else's name. Nationwide Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Whip Finders Whip Finders, Car Note 911, Dorian Young Dorian Young is a thief Detroit Internet Old Proverb Author: dallas, Texas Car Financing: Whip Finders Internet

Jun 20 2017
FirstService Residential First Service ResidentialFirst Service HOA Fee seeking n**i association Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Henderson, Nevada Home Owner Associations: FirstService Residential Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
Maxima School Of Makeup Artistry Maxima Salpie Tatka is Worthless Makeup instructor Piece of S*** Makeup School Scottsdale Arizona
(((redacted))) Owner Salpie Tatka Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Con Artists: Maxima School Of Makeup Artistry Scottsdale, Arizona