Your Search | jerry's mercedes benz & bmw
Approximately 894 Reports Found

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 07 2017
Mike Jones Told me if I gave him 1,800.00 my credit score will be in the 700's in order to purchase a new car. Stated he knew dealers in Charlotte that could get me a BMW X5 brand new off the lot. Charlotte Internet Author: Irmo, South Carolina Accounting: Mike Jones Internet

Jan 04 2017
Mercedes Benz Canada. Mercedes G Wagon Catches Fire. North Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes Benz Canada. North Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 03 2017
Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Overcharged to fix nothing, still cannot drive my vehicle! Anaheim California
Author: anaheim, California Auto Mechanics: Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Anaheim, California

Dec 30 2016
Beverly hills BMW, Joseph Steals from young Girl buying a new car LOS ANGELES California Buyers Remorse Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Beverly hills BMW LOS ANGELES, California

Dec 22 2016
Emerald Integrations Woodland Hills I ordered and paid for a BAckup Camera kit for my 2015 BMW X5 in Sep 2015. I talked to the owner several times and he explained that his company was scammed with a huge phony order. He was trying to identify what orders were real versus scammers before fulfilling the order. He promised to clear my order and ship it within a week but still no kit or response since. This was a $545 mistake. Woodland Hills California
Author: Tucson, Arizona Emerald Integrations Woodland Hills Woodland Hills, California

Dec 13 2016
American Cash Awards LTD They told me I was a winner of a BMW car 2016 and 3 $185,000 in cash. Because I had good credit and shopped at Walmart. Author: Mountain View, Missouri Attorney Generals: American Cash Awards LTD

Dec 12 2016
Mercedes-Benz Fort Lauderdale & David Hodges Dont trust, Rip off on rims and poor dealership service. Fort Lauderdale Florida So the RIP-OFF/MESS continues!!!!! Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Mercedes-Benz Fort Lauderdale & David Hodges Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 22 2016
Brian Jessel BMW pre-owned Steve Giesbrecht Dishonest, egotistical , criminals, s***** customer service reps, BULLIES, vancouver British Columbia Author: Surrey , B.C. , British Columbia Auto Dealers: Brian Jessel BMW pre-owned vancouver, British Columbia

Nov 15 2016
Sandy Sansing Nissan Sandy Sansing Chevrolet, Sandy Sansing BMW Sandy Sansing is a Con Artist! Watch for switching your purchase. Pensacola Florida Very Satisfy with quick response from upper management! Author: Pace, Florida Auto Dealers: Sandy Sansing Nissan Pensacola, Florida

Nov 10 2016
Jim Machemehl of Minnetonka BMW A car RUNNING PERFECTLY FINE TURNS INTO IT'S RUINED TOW IT OUT OF HERE AND GET OUR RENTAL CAR BACK!!!! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Isanti, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Jim Machemehl of Minnetonka BMW Minnetonka, Minnesota

Oct 23 2016
Miralem Herdic absolute criminal.!964 Mercedes 220seb ,complete misrepresentation,Run from this guy Jacksonville Florida Author: hinsdale, Illinois Auto Dealers: Miralem Herdic Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 12 2016
Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel THIEVES-CROOKS-RIPOFF laguna niguel California Author: laguna niguel, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel Laguna Niguel,

Sep 30 2016
Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Bad repair service, false repair estimate Littleton Colorado Author: Dillon, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Littleton, Colorado

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 23 2016
BMW of Tulsa Scam Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: anderson, Missouri Auto Dealers: BMW of Tulsa Tulsa, Oklahoma

19, Report #1197465

Sep 22 2016
Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Mirabella Motors clients always feel safe, confident & secure due in large part to the development and implementation of a long term client relationship program. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BMW purchase Author: Loganville, Georgia Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Fran Kirnum BMW Fran Kirnum is a corrupt, deceitful, money-hungry, unempathetic liar who has no business being a leader of any organization woodcliffe lake, NJ Nationwide Author: Nationwide Motor Vehicle: Fran Kirnum Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Keyes Mercedes Misleading, Ripoff, Scam, Credit Check Fraud Ripoff Keyes Mercedes Misleading, Ripoff, Scam, Credit Check Fraud Van Nuys California Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Dealers: Keyes Mercedes Van Nuys, California

Sep 03 2016
Davidson invention Balancing act They stole my stroller carseat idea calling it BMW buggy called me everyday it was my idea needed my input I signed a contract saying I'd pay them o n 700 something n my own time Kelly them terminated our relationship two weeks later I have the emails she called everyday it was my carseat in wheels idea Nationwide Author: vinita, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Davidson invention Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
Mercedes Benz Calabasas Mercedes Benz Calabasas, Mercedes Calabasas, Calabasas Mercedes, Sean Fortier, Dominic Montes, John Nazarian Calabasas California
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz Calabasas Calabasas , California

Aug 22 2016
Nghia's Automotive Services Center 2000 MERCEDES ML320 MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota
Author: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Nghia's Automotive Services Center MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey