Your Search | jerry's mercedes benz & bmw
Approximately 883 Reports Found

Oct 23 2016
Miralem Herdic absolute criminal.!964 Mercedes 220seb ,complete misrepresentation,Run from this guy Jacksonville Florida Author: hinsdale, Illinois Auto Dealers: Miralem Herdic Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 12 2016
Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel THIEVES-CROOKS-RIPOFF laguna niguel California Author: laguna niguel, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel Laguna Niguel,

Sep 30 2016
Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Bad repair service, false repair estimate Littleton Colorado Author: Dillon, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Littleton, Colorado

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 23 2016
BMW of Tulsa Scam Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: anderson, Missouri Auto Dealers: BMW of Tulsa Tulsa, Oklahoma
8, Report #1197465

Sep 22 2016
Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Mirabella Motors clients always feel safe, confident & secure due in large part to the development and implementation of a long term client relationship program. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BMW purchase Author: Loganville, Georgia Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Fran Kirnum BMW Fran Kirnum is a corrupt, deceitful, money-hungry, unempathetic liar who has no business being a leader of any organization woodcliffe lake, NJ Nationwide Author: Nationwide Motor Vehicle: Fran Kirnum Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Keyes Mercedes Misleading, Ripoff, Scam, Credit Check Fraud Ripoff Keyes Mercedes Misleading, Ripoff, Scam, Credit Check Fraud Van Nuys California Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Dealers: Keyes Mercedes Van Nuys, California

Sep 03 2016
Davidson invention Balancing act They stole my stroller carseat idea calling it BMW buggy called me everyday it was my idea needed my input I signed a contract saying I'd pay them o n 700 something n my own time Kelly them terminated our relationship two weeks later I have the emails she called everyday it was my carseat in wheels idea Nationwide Author: vinita, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Davidson invention Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
Mercedes Benz Calabasas Mercedes Benz Calabasas, Mercedes Calabasas, Calabasas Mercedes, Sean Fortier, Dominic Montes, John Nazarian Calabasas California
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz Calabasas Calabasas , California

Aug 22 2016
Nghia's Automotive Services Center 2000 MERCEDES ML320 MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota
Author: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Nghia's Automotive Services Center MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
(John Solberg and any affiliated dealerships and employees)Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Suamico Investments Group LLC dba: Bella Investments Group Inc. LLC, Backyard Bargains Auto Standard Pre-Owned Stole My 2008 Mercedes C300 Kaukauna Wisconsin Author: Mosinee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Kaukauna, Wisconsin

Aug 16 2016
Circle K Bad Gas tore my Mercedes up! Lugoff SC Author: Elgin, South Carolina Gas Stations: Circle K

Aug 15 2016
Certified Benz Beemer CBB Unscrupulous Business Owner, Sold Wrecked Car, Reported Fake Repair Services, I Got A Lemon! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Certified Benz Beemer Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 15 2016
Ticket Benz Ticket Benz, ticketbenz Rip Off Sold us bogus tickets Houston Texas Author: Stow, Ohio Ticket Sales: Ticket Benz Internet
19, Report #1320483

Aug 03 2016
Walter's Mercedes-Benz I brought my S500 for oil change service. They recommended B service since it was due after 2300 miles. I agreed and the charge was $350. Nothing else was wrong with the car, I waited to get my car done.You take your car for oil change, you may end-up paying more than $1700 Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Walter's Mercedes-Benz Riverside, California
20, Report #1320209

Aug 02 2016
PCH Publisher Clearing House Mr. Richard -something- from -something- police department - had a foreign accent said i won 3.5 millon dollars and a red 2017 mercedes benz. All I had to do was pay shipping and handling fees fo $550 to a western union processing center. Washington New York Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: PCH Publisher Clearing House Washington, New York
21, Report #1319570

Jul 29 2016
Mercedes Benz of Chicago Fletcher Jones BAIT CAR / FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Chicago Illinois
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 21 2016
Tires Plus Charged $2000 to replace water pump on BMW 335XI, which was estimated to be around $1000 at another servdice provider. THey charged $961 for the water pump, which I found at several place for less than $550. Lexington Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Lexington, Minnesota

Jul 20 2016
Mercedes Benz of Pompano Beach Buyer Beware of Mercedez Benz Pompano Beach pompano beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach , Florida Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Pompano Beach pompano beach, FL

Jul 16 2016
american cash award company john baker, badge # 98750-TC said i won 5.5 million dollars, and a 2016 Eclass mercedes benz new york Author: nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: american cash award company NY