JERRY'S MERCEDES BENZ & BMW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jerry's Mercedes Benz & BMW
There may be more specific results for "Jerry's Mercedes Benz & BMW "
For more specific results for "Jerry's Mercedes Benz & BMW "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 10 2017
Genevision Shenzhen Mercedes Technology Co.,ltd THEY ARE EXTREMELY DISHONEST AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND IDEA Shenzhen Internet Author: Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Genevision Internet

Aug 09 2017
Mike Anderson A guy go by the name Mike Anderson phone number he keep calling from is 8764714139 keep saying I won a pretty white Mercedes car and won 2.5 million dollars all I have to do is send $970.00 to a Mr.George Webb in Huroma Louisiana western union.keep saying Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet: Adult Web Site: Mike Anderson Internet

Aug 02 2017
Presidential Auto Sales and leasing I wanted out of a lease to sell to my friend. I asked the finance person at Presidential Auto Sales for the final numbers to get me out free and clear. He and owners Son lied and gave me false numbers. They also lied to my friend who bought the car and charged her more. I got another bill from Mercedes 1 week after the deal was made. Owner and his son wouldn't accept responsibility and lied on top it of about giving me money for bringing in another buyer. It's all in writing and recorded. Delray Beach Florida More B.S. after report filed Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Presidential Auto Sales and leasing Delray Beach, Florida

Jul 29 2017
BMW STEVENS CREEK STEVENS CREEK BMW BMW OF STEVENS CREEK CROOKS San Jose California Author: san jose, California Racists: BMW STEVENS CREEK San Jose, California

Jul 21 2017
Onassis Auto Transportation Jermain Warde Onassis Auto Transportation Corp Horrible service vehicle lost at port Margate Florida We Are All About Our Customers Author: Castletown Dorset, Other Auto Transporters: Onassis Auto Transportation Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Gene Brown's AABCO Transmission Total Car Care - Ron Guitterez Substandard Workmanship San Antonio Texas Corrections for Dates Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: Gene Brown's AABCO Transmission San Antonio, Texas

Jul 08 2017
R&A Pallett Recycling Phoenix Pallet CompanyPhoenix Pallet and SupplyPhoenix Pallet Summit Wood Products Summit Transports Summit Pallet and Crating This company Stole raw lumb From Benz Lumber in the amount of $193,417 just from this company they send out electronic false checks, they dont pay their taxes to DWD, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Miwaukee , Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: R&A Pallett Recycling Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 08 2017
Jason M. Spencer Student Loan Relief Inc.Florian Pauly Breach of payroll agreement, fraud, false information submitted to the Department of Education on behalf of clients, verbal harrassment and wrongful termination. Dallas Texas
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Jason M. Spencer Dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Advantage BMW Clear Lake Randy Stine, Timothy Nguyen, Joshua Rucker, Chip Chappee Screwed me over on a used car deal. Five days after owning it find out it needs $16K worth of work! Clear Lake Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Advantage BMW Clear Lake Clear Lake , Texas

Jun 23 2017
Geoff Hull Luxe Lease Transfer Total Fraud. Very professional sounding until they took my 2016 BMW. Hollywood California Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Car Financing: Geoff Hull Hollywood, California

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 16 2017
Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota Mercedes Sarasota COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT. RIPOFF. RUDE AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE Sarasota Florida Written Agreement? Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Dealers: Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota Sarasota, Florida

Jun 10 2017
Mercedes Junk Mercedes Benz is a very dangerous vehicle all models are built like junk in fact your insulting junk . The definition of junk is Mercedes Benz. World wide Nationwide
Author: port saint lucie, Florida Auto manufactures: Mercedes Benz Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
GT Foreign Imports Gregory Tim or Max promise something and did not delivered westchester ca Purchase Salvage 2016 C-300 Author: hayward, California Motor Vehicle: GT Foreign Imports Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
RIchard Suarez Richard Suarez, Mercedes-Benz of south Orlando, Dishonest and crooked business, and service manager Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: RIchard Suarez Nationwide

Jun 04 2017
Chapman BMW Chandler Certified Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chandler Arizona Who the hell would believe a word of this? Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Chapman BMW Chandler Chandler, Arizona

May 30 2017
Jerry's Ford Alexandria Virginia Ripoff - Rude remarks to Professional Women Alexandria Virginia Your Solution Author: Alexandria, Virginia Auto Dealers: Jerry's Ford Alexandria VA Alexandria, Virginia

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
BMW BMW Always Needing Repairs US Nationwide Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto manufactures: BMW Nationwide

May 21 2017
Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Intoxalock DESTROYED my Mercedes Lauderhill Florida
 ***UPDATE**** 05/24/17 @ 6:54Pm Author: Lauderdale Lakes, Florida Auto Repair Service: Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Lauderhill, Florida

May 21 2017
Gold Rush International Lottery Mr. Frank You have won $293,000,000 and A new Mercedes Benz and a 2017 Land Rover Las Vegas Nevada Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Gold Rush International Lottery Nevada

May 20 2017
Van Housen Automotive Group & Mercedes Benz of Rocklin False and Misleading Advertising! Misleading Salesmen, Horrible Financing and rip off on trade int rocklin California Author: rocklin, California Auto Dealers: Van Housen Automotive Group rocklin, California

May 20 2017
Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota Mercedes Benz of Sarasota stole my car. Damaged it and have to involve attorney now!! **BEWARE** Sarasota Florida
John I'm sorry about your situation that you're dealing with when you buy a new Mercedes Author: Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota Sarasota, Florida

May 19 2017
American Radio American in Jax FL, Knoxville Tennessee, & Roswell Georgia Horrible Install Job, Mounted box on spare & then Ignored phone Calls/Benz Referral Jacksonville Florida
Author: Orange Park, Florida Car Stereos & Alarms: American Radio Jacksonville, Florida