Your Search | jerry's mercedes benz & bmw
Approximately 842 Reports Found

Apr 28 2016
EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own ,Kraig and Mercedes, et. al,_ EZ Auto Rentals to Own gave me the most scary ride of my life! Hallandale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own Hallandale, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Sabrina I have been a loyal customer for many years to Mercedes Benz, when I called for an appt.Daytona Beach Florida Mercedes-Benz Auto Mall Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Dealers: Sabrina Daytona Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Mercedes-Benz of Burlington $70.00 Wiper Blade Burlington Massachusetts Author: Manchester, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Burlington, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2016
Wayne Wainwright USA Auto Export He is a car broker, helping me purchase BMW X5. He took my money but never delivered the car. Port Saint Lucie , Florida THE LAW FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO THE INFAMOUS WAYNE WAINWRIGHT Author: Roslyn Heights, New York Auto Dealers: Wayne Wainwright Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Apr 18 2016
GOLD RUSH MEGA MILLION 1 MANUFACTURERS GLOBAL PROMOTION American Cashing Awards Services I was told that i had won one million, one hunred thousand dollars and 2016 mercedes benz car Port Washiington and or Las Vegas New York Author: PALM HARBOR, Florida Questionable Activities: GOLD RUSH MEGA MILLION 1 Port Washiington, , New York

Apr 13 2016
Tom Masano Mercedes Lemon Reading Pennsylvania Author: Reading , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Tom Masano Mercedes Pennsylvania

Apr 09 2016
American Auto Shield We had extended warranty on our car Mercedes GL 450 with them. Nationwide Author: westford, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: American Auto Shield Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
Mercedes Benz USA ML350 Defective Balance Shaft Sprocket Atlanta Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Mercedes Benz BUSA Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
DMUS Announced Gerda Wijngaarden as winner of a Mercedes E Class Saloon, requiring a $39.- fee in cash or check. No response after the money was ripped off. 3940AJ Doorn Author: Clearwater, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: DMUS Internet

Mar 14 2016
Cactus Car Wash Fort Lauderdale Owner & Management I brought my Mercedes in for a $200 detail, We have been bringing all are cars in there for years. However, after receiving detail, they broke my key off ignition. Both management and owner who was on location, acknowledged broken key. I drove my Mercedes to Fort Lauderdale Mercedes with broken key still inside. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Car Washes: Cactus Car Wash Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Mar 13 2016
BMW motorcycle BMW Motörrad Germany lie advertising Internet
Author: travelling, California Motorcycles: BMW motorcycle Internet

Feb 22 2016
Exotic wheels and rims I bought rims off the internet through ebay from this company I have a Mercedes I needed 8 in front an 81/2 and a half in the back... the guy I spoke with told me he was 159 percent sure that the rims would fit my car I took my car to discount tires to ge  New Jersey Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Exotic wheels and rims Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Ali Abdulaziz Ali Alwazzan, Al-Wazzan Auto Group, Alwazzan Auto, Shaban Auto, Royal Auto Group, Aljumaily, LLC Fraud and misrepresentation in ad on Craigslist for a 2003 BMW 540I for sale. Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Ali Abdulaziz Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 04 2016
Zeigler Auto Group AKA BMW of Orland Park BMW Failed to Honor Warranty Orland Park Illinois I very interested Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Zeigler Auto Group Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 21 2016
Hoehn Mercedes Benz Hohen Mercedes Benz of Carlsbad BUYER BEWARE SOLD A LEMON Carlsbad California
Author: CARLSBAD, California Auto Dealers: Hoehn Mercedes Benz Carlsbad , California

Jan 17 2016
Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, New Jersey This dealership is like a casino.....the house always wins Paramus New Jersey Don't EVER Go To A Dealer For Service Again! Author: Blooming Grove, New York Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, NJ Paramus, New Jersey

Jan 10 2016
BMW of Austin Lying, Hidden Fees, High Prices, No Respect Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: BMW of Austin Austin, Texas

Jan 07 2016
J9 motors; Rashad Jazairy I have never been so disused with an auto dealer. This purchase has deeply scared me for life. During my ebay transactions and emails with Mr Rashad Jasairy he asured me this 2008 bmw 528i was in excellent condition however. once I received this vehicle the engine was cover with oil, oil spilled out of parts on engine, no heated seat as advertised, large dent on rear passage side and vehicle had exceptional amount of a pet hair, small of grabage. All hoses and belts on front of engine was saturated with oil. Houston Texas RE: J9 Motors, Willis Simmons Author: Ozark, Alabama Liars: J9 motors; Rashad Jazairy Houston, Texas

Jan 04 2016
Mercedes Benz USA Installed defective parts ( Conductor plate & balance shaft/ gears Nationwide Author: Liitle rock , Arkansas Car Parts & Accessories: Mercedes Benz USA Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
German Auto stuttgart auto werks, motormeister inc, jerry's vw heaven. Gerald Marks Warning Gerald Marks aka Jerry is a not a someone to do bussiness with. los Alamitos United States, Author: la cresenta, California Auto Mechanics: German Auto los Alamitos,

Dec 17 2015
Keeler motors car aka keeler Bmw scam me didn't fix part as I paid for Lathem new york Nationwide
They scammed me out $$ and not doing the work that was paid for BECAREFUL Author: Catskill, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Keeler motors car aka keeler Bmw Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Bmw Ontario Service department Attention!! Buyers beware!! Service fraud! Be careful from Fernandio!! Ontario California Author: Montclair , California Auto Dealer Repairs: Bmw Ontario Ontario, California

Dec 07 2015
Mercedes Benz of Burlington Unfair & Deceptive Business Practice.Phony Documentary Preparation fees. Burlington Massachusetts
You Told Them Everything They Needed To Know About You! Author: Lexington, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Burlington Burlington, Massachusetts

Dec 05 2015
Herb Chambers BMW of Boston Herb Chambers Boston sold me deceptive extra services Boston Massachusetts A parrot would be more accurate Author: Boston, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Herb Chambers BMW of Boston Boston, Massachusetts

Nov 25 2015
Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep Call from someone telling me I won 1 million $ and a 2015 Mercedes which would be delivered at 2:30 pm but I must purchase a paypal my cash scratch card and load $400 on it and call them back before delivery. I must have 2 forms of id in order to take possession of the prizes so I took all the information I could so I could warn others about this scam. The 1st phone call came from number 434-214-2694 left a message for me to call them back at 518-638-0278 so I did and when his phone kept fading out he said to let him call back on a better line so the last time he called me back it was # 876-872-8444 which was a Jamaica phone number so beware of these people. Jamaica Author: Lake Placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep