Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Jerry's Mercedes Benz & BMW

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Vista BMW Coconut Creek - Vista BMW - Vista Mini Steer clear unless you like that old fashion slimy car salesman feeling Coconut Creek Florida Author: OCALA, Florida Auto Dealers: Vista BMW Coconut Creek Coconut Creek, Florida

Feb 20 2017
Mercedes benz of calabasas Mercedes Benz of Calabasas is the Home of Fraud and Scammers Calabasas California Author: Santa Monica , California Auto Dealers: Mercedes benz of calabasas Calabasas, California

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Yep...The Nail Was Squarely Hit On The Head Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 15 2017
Crown Eurocars Crown Mercedes False advertising Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Auto Dealers: Crown Eurocars Saint Petersburg, Florida

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 05 2017
Winners International You won a 2015 Mercedes and $5 million Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Winners International Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Helix motorsports Worst BMW shop ever!!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Florida Auto Mechanics: Helix motorsports Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Jan 21 2017
Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Insurance Auctions USA INCSalvage World Pretend to have sold me a Mercedes G550 for $53.000.00 got the money but never deliver any vehicle. Indianapolis, as claimed Internet, Indiana, Indianapolis got some info Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 07 2017
Mike Jones Told me if I gave him 1,800.00 my credit score will be in the 700's in order to purchase a new car. Stated he knew dealers in Charlotte that could get me a BMW X5 brand new off the lot. Charlotte Internet Author: Irmo, South Carolina Accounting: Mike Jones Internet

Jan 04 2017
Mercedes Benz Canada. Mercedes G Wagon Catches Fire. North Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes Benz Canada. North Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 03 2017
Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Overcharged to fix nothing, still cannot drive my vehicle! Anaheim California
Author: anaheim, California Auto Mechanics: Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Anaheim, California

Dec 30 2016
Beverly hills BMW, Joseph Steals from young Girl buying a new car LOS ANGELES California Buyers Remorse Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Beverly hills BMW LOS ANGELES, California

Dec 22 2016
Emerald Integrations Woodland Hills I ordered and paid for a BAckup Camera kit for my 2015 BMW X5 in Sep 2015. I talked to the owner several times and he explained that his company was scammed with a huge phony order. He was trying to identify what orders were real versus scammers before fulfilling the order. He promised to clear my order and ship it within a week but still no kit or response since. This was a $545 mistake. Woodland Hills California
Author: Tucson, Arizona Emerald Integrations Woodland Hills Woodland Hills, California

Dec 13 2016
American Cash Awards LTD They told me I was a winner of a BMW car 2016 and 3 $185,000 in cash. Because I had good credit and shopped at Walmart. Author: Mountain View, Missouri Attorney Generals: American Cash Awards LTD

Dec 12 2016
Mercedes-Benz Fort Lauderdale & David Hodges Dont trust, Rip off on rims and poor dealership service. Fort Lauderdale Florida So the RIP-OFF/MESS continues!!!!! Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Mercedes-Benz Fort Lauderdale & David Hodges Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 22 2016
Brian Jessel BMW pre-owned Steve Giesbrecht Dishonest, egotistical , criminals, s***** customer service reps, BULLIES, vancouver British Columbia Author: Surrey , B.C. , British Columbia Auto Dealers: Brian Jessel BMW pre-owned vancouver, British Columbia

Nov 15 2016
Sandy Sansing Nissan Sandy Sansing Chevrolet, Sandy Sansing BMW Sandy Sansing is a Con Artist! Watch for switching your purchase. Pensacola Florida Very Satisfy with quick response from upper management! Author: Pace, Florida Auto Dealers: Sandy Sansing Nissan Pensacola, Florida

Nov 10 2016
Jim Machemehl of Minnetonka BMW A car RUNNING PERFECTLY FINE TURNS INTO IT'S RUINED TOW IT OUT OF HERE AND GET OUR RENTAL CAR BACK!!!! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Isanti, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Jim Machemehl of Minnetonka BMW Minnetonka, Minnesota

Oct 23 2016
Miralem Herdic absolute criminal.!964 Mercedes 220seb ,complete misrepresentation,Run from this guy Jacksonville Florida Author: hinsdale, Illinois Auto Dealers: Miralem Herdic Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 12 2016
Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel THIEVES-CROOKS-RIPOFF laguna niguel California Author: laguna niguel, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel Laguna Niguel,

Sep 30 2016
Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Bad repair service, false repair estimate Littleton Colorado Author: Dillon, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Littleton, Colorado

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware