Your Search | jerry's mercedes benz & bmw
Approximately 851 Reports Found

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 16 2016
National Asset Recovery Service Danielle Ambersley She said i won 7 million and a benz but i have to pay 150 to get a reciept number to get my prize She said she lived in kanasa but her facebook say Nationwide Well duh! Author: Odessa, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: National Asset Recovery Service Nationwide

May 13 2016
Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake My experience with this dealership has ensured that I will never purchase another Mercedes Benz at any point during the future.  League City Texas Problem Resolved Author: League City, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake League City, Texas

May 12 2016
john letourneau/ euro tech NOT A BMW MASTER TECH ST GEORGE UTAH Author: MCMMINVILLE, Oregon Auto Repair Service: john letourneau/ euro tech ST GEORGE,

May 09 2016
BMW of Albany GA Albany Motor Cars sales manager and general manager Lemon, dangerous car, unscrupulous dealer Albany Georgia Jim from BMW Albany Author: Albany, Georgia Auto Dealers: BMW of Albany GA Albany, Georgia

May 09 2016
Euro tech St George John Le Tourneu
John LeTourneu story teller Author: St George , Utah Auto Repair Service: Euro tech St George

May 07 2016
EUR-TECH ST GEORGE JOHN LE TOURNEUJON LETOURNEU jon has never worked as a Master tech for BMW st george Utah
john letourneau is not a master bmw tech Author: MCMMINVILLE, Oregon Auto Repair Service: EUR-TECH ST GEORGE st george , Utah

May 03 2016
Keyes European Mercedes DON'T TRUST KEYES EUROPEAN MERCEDES Los Angeles California Author: kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Keyes European Mercedes Los Angeles, California

May 02 2016
CHAPMAN BMW ON CAMELBACK JOE AGUSTA (SALES), STEVE SUCKER (FINANCE), DOUG MARTIN (SALES MGR), DAVE SMALL (FINANCE) BOB COTA (GM) LIARS-CREDIT MISREPRESENTATION-NON-APPROVAL OF CREDIT PULLS-RUDE-MISREPRESENTATION Phoenix Arizona Author: mMESA, Arizona Auto Dealers: CHAPMAN BMW ON CAMELBACK Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 28 2016
EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own ,Kraig and Mercedes, et. al,_ EZ Auto Rentals to Own gave me the most scary ride of my life! Hallandale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own Hallandale, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Sabrina I have been a loyal customer for many years to Mercedes Benz, when I called for an appt.Daytona Beach Florida Mercedes-Benz Auto Mall Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Dealers: Sabrina Daytona Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Mercedes-Benz of Burlington $70.00 Wiper Blade Burlington Massachusetts Author: Manchester, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Burlington, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2016
Wayne Wainwright USA Auto Export He is a car broker, helping me purchase BMW X5. He took my money but never delivered the car. Port Saint Lucie , Florida THE LAW FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO THE INFAMOUS WAYNE WAINWRIGHT Author: Roslyn Heights, New York Auto Dealers: Wayne Wainwright Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Apr 18 2016
GOLD RUSH MEGA MILLION 1 MANUFACTURERS GLOBAL PROMOTION American Cashing Awards Services I was told that i had won one million, one hunred thousand dollars and 2016 mercedes benz car Port Washiington and or Las Vegas New York Author: PALM HARBOR, Florida Questionable Activities: GOLD RUSH MEGA MILLION 1 Port Washiington, , New York

Apr 13 2016
Tom Masano Mercedes Lemon Reading Pennsylvania Author: Reading , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Tom Masano Mercedes Pennsylvania

Apr 09 2016
American Auto Shield We had extended warranty on our car Mercedes GL 450 with them. Nationwide Author: westford, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: American Auto Shield Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
Mercedes Benz USA ML350 Defective Balance Shaft Sprocket Atlanta Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Mercedes Benz BUSA Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
DMUS Announced Gerda Wijngaarden as winner of a Mercedes E Class Saloon, requiring a $39.- fee in cash or check. No response after the money was ripped off. 3940AJ Doorn Author: Clearwater, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: DMUS Internet

Mar 14 2016
Cactus Car Wash Fort Lauderdale Owner & Management I brought my Mercedes in for a $200 detail, We have been bringing all are cars in there for years. However, after receiving detail, they broke my key off ignition. Both management and owner who was on location, acknowledged broken key. I drove my Mercedes to Fort Lauderdale Mercedes with broken key still inside. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Car Washes: Cactus Car Wash Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Mar 13 2016
BMW motorcycle BMW Motörrad Germany lie advertising Internet
Author: travelling, California Motorcycles: BMW motorcycle Internet

Feb 22 2016
Exotic wheels and rims I bought rims off the internet through ebay from this company I have a Mercedes I needed 8 in front an 81/2 and a half in the back... the guy I spoke with told me he was 159 percent sure that the rims would fit my car I took my car to discount tires to ge  New Jersey Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Exotic wheels and rims Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Ali Abdulaziz Ali Alwazzan, Al-Wazzan Auto Group, Alwazzan Auto, Shaban Auto, Royal Auto Group, Aljumaily, LLC Fraud and misrepresentation in ad on Craigslist for a 2003 BMW 540I for sale. Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Ali Abdulaziz Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 04 2016
Zeigler Auto Group AKA BMW of Orland Park BMW Failed to Honor Warranty Orland Park Illinois I very interested Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Zeigler Auto Group Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 21 2016
Hoehn Mercedes Benz Hohen Mercedes Benz of Carlsbad BUYER BEWARE SOLD A LEMON Carlsbad California
Author: CARLSBAD, California Auto Dealers: Hoehn Mercedes Benz Carlsbad , California

Jan 17 2016
Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, New Jersey This dealership is like a casino.....the house always wins Paramus New Jersey Don't EVER Go To A Dealer For Service Again! Author: Blooming Grove, New York Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, NJ Paramus, New Jersey