Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Jerry's Mercedes Benz & BMW

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 14 2017
Liberty Auto Warranty Don't use this company. They are a scam or don't know what they are doing. Anthony thinks he know everything and is the most arrogant, unprofessional a*hole I have ever dealt with. I have spoken to every Mercedes Certified repair shop, Mercedes Benz themselves and 2 transmission shop and they all said the same thing. On a 2005 S430, the transmission is VIN specific and you cannot just buy a junk transmission and put it in that car, it will not run. They don't want to hear it. They are telling me that is not true and I have to prove it in writing. Pick up the phone, do some research. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Warranty: Liberty Auto Warranty Florida

Mar 14 2017
Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Dear Rich Kamm & Patrick Natoli M.Benz of Rochester 4447 Canal Pl SE Rochester, MN 55904 (507) 424-3001 TRUE FAIR MARKET IS AROUND $10-K difference in TRADE. You are trying to RIP ME OFF for $18,000.00 on one deal.GOD BE WITH YOUI Dealer tried to Rip me off on a Mercedes Benz Trade-In / Benz resell RIP OFF for consumers that have paid top dollor for one of the MOST OVERPRICED CARS EVER. Rochester Maine Author: Garland , Texas Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Rochester , Maine

Mar 11 2017
BMW Financial Services BMW 5550 Britton Pkwy Hilliard, Ohio 43026 They Never Sent The Bill And Do Not Want To Take Responsibility For Their Errors And Omisisons Hilliard Nationwide Author: Oceanside, New York Car Financing: BMW Financial Services Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
American Cash Awards American Money Corp. Inc. ,A.M.C., $500,000.00 and new BMW Washington, DC Internet Author: Montgomery, Texas Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Internet

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 22 2017
Vista BMW Coconut Creek - Vista BMW - Vista Mini Steer clear unless you like that old fashion slimy car salesman feeling Coconut Creek Florida Author: OCALA, Florida Auto Dealers: Vista BMW Coconut Creek Coconut Creek, Florida

Feb 20 2017
Mercedes benz of calabasas Mercedes Benz of Calabasas is the Home of Fraud and Scammers Calabasas California Author: Santa Monica , California Auto Dealers: Mercedes benz of calabasas Calabasas, California

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Yep...The Nail Was Squarely Hit On The Head Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 15 2017
Crown Eurocars Crown Mercedes False advertising Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Auto Dealers: Crown Eurocars Saint Petersburg, Florida

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 05 2017
Winners International You won a 2015 Mercedes and $5 million Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Winners International Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Helix motorsports Worst BMW shop ever!!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Beware of this individual Author: Florida Auto Mechanics: Helix motorsports Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Jan 21 2017
Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Insurance Auctions USA INCSalvage World Pretend to have sold me a Mercedes G550 for $53.000.00 got the money but never deliver any vehicle. Indianapolis, as claimed Internet, Indiana, Indianapolis got some info Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 07 2017
Mike Jones Told me if I gave him 1,800.00 my credit score will be in the 700's in order to purchase a new car. Stated he knew dealers in Charlotte that could get me a BMW X5 brand new off the lot. Charlotte Internet Author: Irmo, South Carolina Accounting: Mike Jones Internet

Jan 04 2017
Mercedes Benz Canada. Mercedes G Wagon Catches Fire. North Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes Benz Canada. North Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 03 2017
Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Overcharged to fix nothing, still cannot drive my vehicle! Anaheim California
Author: anaheim, California Auto Mechanics: Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Anaheim, California

Dec 30 2016
Beverly hills BMW, Joseph Steals from young Girl buying a new car LOS ANGELES California Buyers Remorse Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Beverly hills BMW LOS ANGELES, California

Dec 22 2016
Emerald Integrations Woodland Hills I ordered and paid for a BAckup Camera kit for my 2015 BMW X5 in Sep 2015. I talked to the owner several times and he explained that his company was scammed with a huge phony order. He was trying to identify what orders were real versus scammers before fulfilling the order. He promised to clear my order and ship it within a week but still no kit or response since. This was a $545 mistake. Woodland Hills California
Author: Tucson, Arizona Emerald Integrations Woodland Hills Woodland Hills, California

Dec 13 2016
American Cash Awards LTD They told me I was a winner of a BMW car 2016 and 3 $185,000 in cash. Because I had good credit and shopped at Walmart. Author: Mountain View, Missouri Attorney Generals: American Cash Awards LTD

Dec 12 2016
Mercedes-Benz Fort Lauderdale & David Hodges Dont trust, Rip off on rims and poor dealership service. Fort Lauderdale Florida So the RIP-OFF/MESS continues!!!!! Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Mercedes-Benz Fort Lauderdale & David Hodges Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 22 2016
Brian Jessel BMW pre-owned Steve Giesbrecht Dishonest, egotistical , criminals, s***** customer service reps, BULLIES, vancouver British Columbia Author: Surrey , B.C. , British Columbia Auto Dealers: Brian Jessel BMW pre-owned vancouver, British Columbia

Nov 15 2016
Sandy Sansing Nissan Sandy Sansing Chevrolet, Sandy Sansing BMW Sandy Sansing is a Con Artist! Watch for switching your purchase. Pensacola Florida Very Satisfy with quick response from upper management! Author: Pace, Florida Auto Dealers: Sandy Sansing Nissan Pensacola, Florida

Nov 10 2016
Jim Machemehl of Minnetonka BMW A car RUNNING PERFECTLY FINE TURNS INTO IT'S RUINED TOW IT OUT OF HERE AND GET OUR RENTAL CAR BACK!!!! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Isanti, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Jim Machemehl of Minnetonka BMW Minnetonka, Minnesota

Oct 23 2016
Miralem Herdic absolute criminal.!964 Mercedes 220seb ,complete misrepresentation,Run from this guy Jacksonville Florida Author: hinsdale, Illinois Auto Dealers: Miralem Herdic Jacksonville, Florida