Your Search | jerry's mercedes benz & bmw
Approximately 807 Reports Found

Oct 02 2015
Forest River, Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter Mike Jankowski with Forest River. Susan, she is the manager of customer support with Mercedes-Benz 1-800-367-6372ext 7815. Respected names not backing up their products!!! Elkhart, IN 46515-3030 Nationwide Author: Conway, Arkansas RV Dealers: Forest River, Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Mr. Robert Benz Apex Foundation Please Claim your prize Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Mr. Robert Benz Internet

Oct 01 2015
Summit Legal Consultants Mercedes BailonLauren Mira Paul Roberts Was to handle a Home Refinance,Modification Broomfield Colorado Author: Ft Wash, Maryland Loan Modification: Summit Legal Consultants Broomfield, Colorado

Sep 29 2015
wiz towing I purchased a 2004 Bmw 325i from Harold and was told he would get it up and running just give an extra 1,000 for parts/labor. I did this only to be told he never said he had all the parts I have my receipt showing that in his handwriting it says car paid in full as well as 1,000 additional paid for parts and labor. I have the vehicle in my possession but I have been unsuccessful at getting any of my money back even though this gentleman has a towing company making money. he took full advantage of me New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: wiz towing New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 26 2015
Roseville BMW Eric service guy tried to rip me off! Cheat me out of my money! Roseville California
Author: Antelope, California Auto Service Stations: Roseville BMW Roseville, California

Sep 25 2015
Jerry's Ford Lie and scam you out of money Alexandria Virginia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Auto Dealers: Jerry's Ford Alexandria, Virginia

Sep 21 2015
Mercedes-Benz of Freehold Joy Riding Cars for Fun Freehold New Jersey Author: manalapan, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Mercedes-Benz of Freehold Freehold, New Jersey

Sep 10 2015
Keyes European / Keyes Mercedes The worlds worst Mercedes Benz Dealership and Service Department Van Nuys California Author: California Auto Dealer Repairs: Keyes European Van Nuys, California

Sep 01 2015
Mercedes of Downtown LA Sales and Used car Sales manager pulled the charging plug of my charging vehicle and left me stranded as my car was out of battery LA California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Mercedes of Downtown LA LA, California

Aug 18 2015
Vista BMW Motors New vehicle had front end impact not disclosed but had a clean fax Pompano Beach Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Vista BMW Motors Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 05 2015
Jericho Service Center RIPPED ME OFF Jericho , New York FYI, my car is a new-ish bmw with only 67,000 miles Author: woodbury, New York Auto Repair Service: Jericho Service Center Jericho, New York

Aug 03 2015
German Imports Kim Hinson Does not know how to fix BMW cars Kannapolis North Carolina
Author: Salisbury, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: German Imports Kannapolis, North Carolina

Jul 21 2015
Mercedes Homar Mera, Merce, MERGROUP Mercellina, Mercedes Homar Mera, Merce Homar Mera, Mer Hom, Mergroup Lifestyle Events, FRAUD SCAM BAD PERSON LIAR Barcelona Spain Author: Barcelona, Travel Companies: Mercedes Homar Mera, Merce, MERGROUP Barcelona,

Jul 16 2015
Landrover Jaguar of Newport Beach I recently purchased a pre owned BMW from this dealership. They assured me that they performed a comprehensive inspection. A few weeks later I broght the car to my local BMW dealership. The car itself is fine but the tires had dri rot and literally chunking. BMW said that in no way would they have allowed this car to leave their lot and that the tires are in severe condition. Out of concern for my safety I immediately replaced them. I contacted Landrover Jaguar of Newport and explained the issue. The manager expressed no care and immediatly defended a position and talked about the retail price of tires. They misrepresented the car and refused to reimburse me. I went to Yelp to leave my review and noticed an unbelievable amount of negative comments from similar experiences. Apparently they would rather lose me as a customer as well as many others than do the right thing and replace the tires. How Pathetic! Stay far away from this dealership, they do not care about their customers, only profits. NEWPORT BEACH California
Author: San Clemente, California Auto Dealers: Landrover Jaguar of Newport Beach NEWPORT BEACH, California

Jul 14 2015
Vintage Estate Homes Mercedes PremierMercedes Homes Terrible home building workmanship; evades warranty issues Melbourne Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Builders & Contractors: Vintage Estate Homes Melbourne, Florida

Jul 06 2015
BRUMOS MOTOR CARS Mercedes Benz of Jacksonville Mercedes Benz of Jacksonville , 10231 ATLANTIC BLVD, JACKSONVILLE FL 32225 They are a shady company that lies and treat there customer bad Jacksonville Florida
Update about loan Author: Middleburg, Florida Auto Dealers: BRUMOS MOTOR CARS Mercedes Benz of Jacksonville Jacksonville , Florida

Jun 30 2015
Prince Xavier Kuriakose Scamster in a BMW wearing fake god fearing piety Pune Maharastra Author: New Delhi, Other Financial Services: Prince Xavier Kuriakose Nationwide

Jun 18 2015
mercedes benz of sarasota Terrible Service Saraota, FL 34233 Florida Author: Alabama Auto Repair Service: mercedes benz of sarasota Saraota, FL 34233, Florida

May 30 2015
Schumacher Mercedes / Mercedes of Scottsdale Schumacher & Mercedes is a Rip Off. They don't stand behind their vehicles Scottsdale Arizona Do You Even Know What You Got Into? Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Schumacher Mercedes Scottsdale, Arizona

May 15 2015
Seeking Subpoena for Author(s) Author: tucson, Arizona Photography: JUDITH RICHEY PHOTOGRAPHER Arizona

May 10 2015
Nur Benz Juan. Owner Nur Benz Hawthorne CA Typical Rip Off Mechanic Hawthorne California Author: Torrance, California Auto & Truck Rental: Nur Benz Hawthorne, California

Apr 28 2015
Kenneth A Bynum Ken This individual stole 82,500 from my client. He took a check from Navy Federal for the purchase of a 2014 Mercedes and he ran off with the money and he never produced a vehicle. Atlanta , Alabama, Virginia Nationwide
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Auto Dealers: Kenneth A Bynum Nationwide

Apr 26 2015
google inc mangan w griffith and i paid for 2005 bmw m3 for 4,000.00 i paid with paypal my cash card san jose California Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: google inc san jose, California

Apr 22 2015
Sterling BMW warranty work preformed, multiple times, nut dropped in air take damaging turbo fan, dealership said this is my fault, that is offensive Newport Beach California Author: Newport Beach, California Auto Dealers: Sterling BMW Newport Beach, California

Apr 18 2015
American Cash Rewards Company James Martin calls me and says that I am the lucky winner of 2.5 million dollars, 2015 BMW with 3 yrs of free gas, insurance and light bills. All i have to do is send them 150 dollars and I would recieve all these prizes.  I lost a lot of money and still losing money. So if anyone ever gets a call from these ppl please just hang up the phone and dont give it another thought. Kinder Louisiana Author: Robeline, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: American Cash Rewards Company Kinder , Louisiana