Your Search | jesse williams just think media, 1021018 alberta ltd

Dec 02 2016
Award Notification Commission Larry Hourd Congratulations you just won $1,327,940.00 and the cash funds will be paid directly to you! Kansas City Kansas
Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 02 2016
Daniel Plym Third Eye Media Group So Called Director Came into our Production and Ended up Attempting to Collect Relocation Fees from Us. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Video & Film Production: Daniel Plym Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
Center Mass Media, John Ramsey, Heather Ramsey Marketing Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Center Mass Media Denver, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 02 2016
ibotta just another corporate company that mistreats customers and doesn't care denver Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Fraud: ibotta denver, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
Civic Van Lines Inc. DBA Shleppers Moving & Storage Jesse Heeber Unpaid Wages for Hours Worked, Poor Treatment of Clients Items, Stealing customer belongings while in storage, Lying to customer stating Temperature Controllled Storage, Storing customers goods outside during rain. North Hollywood California Author: Calabasas, California Moving Companies: Civic Van Lines Inc. DBA Shleppers Moving & Storage North Hollywood, California

Dec 01 2016
Desireena Almoradie Almoradie Media LLC Liar, con-artist and a terrible human being New York New York Author: Astoria, New York Liars: Desireena Almoradie New York, New York

Dec 01 2016
Alt Web Media - Digital Media Agency Scottsdale Fraud, do not waste your money Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Internet Marketing Companies: Alt Web Media - Digital Media Agency Scottsdale Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Kevin Williams New York, New York Nationwide Author: Goodyear, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice Legal Law Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Wizard Media and Jimena Cortes Canceled last minute for a $15,000 spot that could not be replaced Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chatsworth, California Advertising Agencies: Wizard Internet

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
usa benefits advantage I don't know how i got them, i was just trying to call my medical insurance that the pharmacy says i am not covered, so i called the number behind the insurance card and that's how i got them.Virginia Beach Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits advantage Virginia Beach , Virginia

Nov 30 2016
HR Cream, Finesse Serum, and FaceRevive SCAM and Fraudulant Advertising via Social Media Reno Nevada Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: HR Cream and Finesse Serum Reno, Nevada

Nov 29 2016
A.I.U American intercontinental university i wanted to look for a school where i felt most comfortable and i saw a.i.u i spoke to a representative and i specified that i just wanted to try it out and i asked if i wanted to withdraw whould i owe money they said no so i said what the heck why not they have all calls recorded so i know what i said and they know anyways i withdrawn from the school only been with them for 2 weeks and now they saying i owe money how are these parasitic jerks still in business please help our young people stay out of debt !!!! Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A.I.U Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
EVO Pyments / Merchant Services Todd Thompson Credit Card processor just holds funds Portland Maine Author: West Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: EVO Payments / Merchant Secuxes Portland , Maine

Nov 29 2016
William Waggoner Austin Michael Media Power Data Marketinghttps://twitter.com/billwaggonerhttps://plus.google.com/+BillWaggonerrealhttps://klout.com/billwaggoner Confidence Artist promising business actions that are never performed and provides a barrage of excuses why it hasn't been provided Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Services: William Waggoner Internet

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/ Kevin Williams I received a voicemail from a red dot India sounding man informing me that I had 3 allegations against me and that arrest warrants would be issued if I didn't return his call immediately! NY, USA NY Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Treasure Valley Rental Management How is this company still operating?! They have been sued several times and never won! Even filed bankruptcy! They don't have an office just a PO box Idaho Better now Author: Boise, Idaho Real Estate Services: Treasure Valley Rental Management Internet

Nov 29 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF Ordered a sample of DermaFi on line, just had to pay S&H Also ordered Rejuven8 just pay S&H I was slammed with $89.31 + $87.47 a week later San Diego California Author: Oxford, Ohio Alternative Health: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF San Diego, California

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire I Think I've Been Ripped Off! Irvine, California Author: Auburn, Georgia Clothing Stores: Deal Emmpire Irvine, california

Nov 28 2016
Lux style international the company trying charge me to a product that I didn't buy, i just visited their site, then all of a sudden they'll charged me Denmark Internet Author: Moncton, Maine Liars: Lux style international Internet

Nov 28 2016
Mobile party machine Marcos Vieira couldn't be more unprofessional, just an angry man with no respect for anyone nor for himself. Charges you for everything and provides you with almost nothing. Flat TV doesn't work, DJ entertainment has many issues music cuts off more than y lier, rude, unprofessional, horrible drinks, broken equipments Viera Internet FALSE CLAIM ABOUT ME AND MY COMPANY Author: Melbourne, Florida Festivals & Event Services: mobile party machine Internet

Nov 28 2016
Signing Stream Mobile Notary - not paid after 6 weeks; docs sent just before signing time; staff gives different answers Costa Mesa California Author: Buckeye, Arizona Questionable Activities: Signing Stream Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Go Smart Dropped network after 3 months and said sorry no networking. I had $25 and just bought one of there SIM card for 12. Refused refund. Payson Utah Author: Payson , Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Go Smart Payson , Utah