JIFFY LUBE #1448 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jiffy Lube #1448
There may be more specific results for "Jiffy Lube #1448"
For more specific results for "Jiffy Lube #1448"
Showing 1-25 of 868 Found Reports For more specific results for "Jiffy Lube #1448"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 15 2017
zippy's lube and car care So on the phone I get a quote for oil change for 37$. After removing the oil from my car, the owner at zippy's lube and car care tells me the price is $80.  Coral springs Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Mechanics: zippy's lube and car care Coral springs , Florida

Jun 13 2017
QuikStop Oil Lube Upsold to expensive oil based on Coupon, and then didn't apply the coupon, then refused to refund for the coupon they didn't apply. Ft. Wright Kentucky Author: Covington, Kentucky Oil Companies: QuikStop Oil Lube Ft. Wright, Kentucky

Jun 04 2017
FLASH LUBE FLASH LUBE IS A BUNCH OF SCAM ARTISTS!! OVERCHARGING FOR UNNEEDED SERVICES /BUYER BEWARE Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Auto Mechanics: FLASH LUBE Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 14 2017
wal mart cantrell tire and lube oil change not properly done all oil leaked out and no seal on filter.ruin my mothers day little rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: wal mart cantrell tire and lube little rock, Arkansas

Apr 22 2017
Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube, Liars and Thieves Nationwide Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Lube Had a tune-up done to my car put in the wrong spark plugs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Speedy Lube Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Mar 19 2017
Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Waterloo Auto Service They overfilled the oil in my engine! They did not properly drain it! They admitted but made no help! Edmond Oklahoma
Tony Whitson Believes Old Cars and Old Veterans Do Not Count! Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Mechanics: Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Edmond, Oklahoma

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Jiffy Lube David, Manager Didn't check transmission fluid that i paid for!! fallon Nevada Author: fallon, Nevada Auto Inspection: Jiffy Lube fallon, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
walmart charging for lube not done bentonville Nationwide Author: ocala, Florida Auto Service Stations: walmart Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 05 2017
Lube 'n' Go Warning!!!! Stray away from this buisness. My wife, who has very limited knowledge of auto mechanics was scared into getting services not needed. El Paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Inspection: Lube 'n' Go El Paso, Texas

Nov 30 2016
Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Our Town Quick Lube Incompetent Work Ethic Near Destroyed My Engine And Left My Car With Grease All Over It Orangeburg New York Author: Orangeburg, New York Auto Service Stations: Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Orangeburg, New York

Nov 26 2016
Jiffy lube False inquiry North Las vegas Nevada Jiffy Lube Is realy a consumer rip off Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube North Las vegas, Nevada

Nov 13 2016
American Lube Fast Went in on October 28th 2016 to get oil changed told they use the high mileage oil come to find out they did not use high mileage oil but they charge me the high mileage oil price $53.84 Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama US Postal Service: American Lube Fast Montgomery , Alabama

Oct 31 2016
Kwik Kar Lube Charges for a mistake in diagnosis Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar Lube Plano, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Jiffy Lube Sweepstakes Scam: Shady company calls and says you've won, but they want $75 Winchester Virginia Author: Berryville, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Winchester, Virginia

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 20 2016
Jiffy Lube Charged $81.48 for an oil change! Prices for an oil change were NOT posted anywhere. They told me the price AFTER they had the car on the rack & the oil drained. Lawrence Kansas Author: Lawrence, Kansas Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Lawrence, Kansas

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

Jul 07 2016
Jiffy Lube, Mario, Angel Broken Battery and Dipstick after oil change Diamond Bar California Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Diamond Bar, California

Jul 06 2016
Mobil 1 Lube Express They change my oil on my 2013 Infiniti FX45 which lead to me throwing a rod in my engine from lack of oil leaving me with $10,000 in damaged Grand Prairie Texas Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Oil Companies: Mobil 1 Lube Express Grand Prairie, Texas