Your Search | jiffy lube #3341
Approximately 809 Reports Found

Sep 20 2015
KWIK KAR LUBE & TUNE #9 CEDAR HILL KWIK KAR AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE 525 E. BELTLINE ROADCEDAR HILL, TEXAS 75104 Oil change which resulted in my vehicle being damaged by fire due to Kwik Kar's negligence. CEDAR HILL Texas
Author: CEDAR HILL, Texas Auto Repair Service: KWIK KAR LUBE & TUNE #9 CEDAR HILL CEDAR HILL, Texas

Aug 09 2015
Jiffy Lube 1328 San Jose Employees stealing from customers cars San Jose Author: San Jose, California Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube 1328 San Jose

Aug 03 2015
Pennzoil / Jiffy Lube Rebate Scam Bismarck North Dakota Author: Tioga, North Dakota Auto Service Stations: Pennzoil / Jiffy Lube Bismarck, North Dakota

Aug 01 2015
Midway Auto Center & Lube Broke things and refuses to fix them plano Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Mechanics: Midway Auto Center & Lube plano, Texas

Jul 27 2015
speedy lube I went to speedy lube in April and they claimed to have done oil change and topped all fluids. however in early July the car cut off and wouldn't start towed it back and no antifreeze in it they wanted to do an engine flush and of course they didn't check fluids had to physically make them do it in front of me after they claimed they did it already philadelphia Pennsylvania Two Questions Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: speedy lube philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 07 2015
Jackson hole express lube They charged me 48.95 for front wheel drive service,my car does not have front wheel drive.when I pointed this out to them they laughed and said(it's an expensive place to do business Jackson Wyoming Author: Anaconda, Montana Auto Service Stations: Jackson hole express lube Jackson, Wyoming

Jun 29 2015
Jiffy Lube State Inspection Upsell; Vehicle Failure Unless Purchase of Unnessesary Parts Sinking Spring Pennsylvania Author: Shillington, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Jiffy Lube Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2015
Castrol Castrol Premium Lube Express Verbally abusive owner, incompetent shop staff Leander Texas Author: Leander, Texas Oil Companies: Castrol Leander, Texas

Jun 04 2015
Kwik Kar Tune N Lube N. Eldridge Took $1344 but did not fix my ac Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar Tune N Lube Houston, Texas

May 29 2015
Lucor Inc. Jiffy Lube. Unethical, patronizing, unresponsive. Virginia Beach Va and Raliegh NC Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Auto Repair Service: Lucor Inc. Nationwide

May 05 2015
Meineke Econo Lube Paid good Money to have front end fixed of 1998 Grand Cheeroke. Paid more than $1900.00 and it still is not fixed. Boise Idaho Author: Kuna, Idaho Auto Repair Service: Meineke Econo Lube Boise, Idaho

Apr 10 2015
speedy lube engine flush scam philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: speedy lube philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 09 2015
Jiffy Lube Things Missing From My Car After Oil Change Austin Texas 4-14 Update Author: uptown, Texas Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Austin, Texas

Mar 25 2015
Jiffy Lube Carolina Lubes Incompetant and Negligant Employees Cause Damages Spring Lake North Carolina
Author: Star, North Carolina Auto Inspection: Jiffy Lube Spring Lake, North Carolina

Mar 20 2015
Shell Lube Center Zee, Owner Shady Busness Practice with a Slickster running the place Hempstead Texas
Author: Hempstead, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Shell Lube Center Hempstead , Texas

Mar 19 2015
Jiffy Lube: We got an oil change, then our car died Vernon Connecticut Author: Ellington, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Vernon, Connecticut Vernon, Connecticut

Mar 12 2015
jiffy lube pressured upsale to customer told me in needed repairs I did not need. did not wipe of oil from car, st george Nationwide Author: st george, Utah Auto Service Stations: jiffy lube Nationwide
18, Report #1201753

Jan 14 2015
Heartland Auto Jiffy Lube Worldwide negligence, fault, damage, ruined engine, dishonesty, saint louis Missouri
Poor fool... Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Service Stations: Heartland Auto saint louis, Missouri
19, Report #1200737

Jan 10 2015
Griffin Logan Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube Logan, UT $50 for a puddle of oil in my garage logan Utah Author: hyrum, Utah Auto Service Stations: Griffin Logan Jiffy Lube logan, Utah
20, Report #1199078

Jan 03 2015
All tune and lube These people are crooks at their best do not bring your vehicle there I took myy oil cooler lines put on i ordered the parts myself from Chevrolet and had the people who work at All Tune and Lube put my cooler lines on after they finished that my car would not start and I never had a problem starting my car before I brought it there then some how they said my fuel pump went bad and I needed to get a new fuel pump and that they would order it for me the next day so I had to leave my vehicle there over the next day in the morning I called them and they said do I want them to install the fuel pump of course I said yes and they charged me $350 to put it on so when I get to the shop to pick up my vehicle I went to pay the guy and when I got into my vehicle to leave it had problems  I'm still mad that they took my hard earned money and sabotage my vehicle Laurel Maryland Author: Laurel, Maryland Liars: All tune and lube Maryland
21, Report #1198619

Dec 31 2014
Kwik Lube - Pearland Texas DID NOT TIGHTEN OIL CAN PROPERLY Pearland Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Lube - Pearland Texas Pearland, Texas
22, Report #1198587

Dec 31 2014
Pennzoil 10min Lube Tech INTENTIONALLY stripped my oil plug and then offered to sell me a new one for $12.00!! Livonia Michigan Author: Westland, Michigan Auto Service Stations: Pennzoil 10min Lube Livonia, Michigan
23, Report #1192427

Dec 15 2014
Jiffy Software Jiffy Apps, Jiffy Mobile, AJ Steeves Who built the Starbucks App? Jiffy Apps, Swindlers, Scammers, Liars, AJ Steeves, AJ Hummel, Fake Harvard Degree Vancouver Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: Jiffy Software Nationwide
24, Report #1194119

Dec 09 2014
Wal-mart Walmart Tire and Lube OIL CHANGE RUINED MY ENGINE Cartersville Georgia Oil Change Problems Author: Cartersville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Wal-mart Cartersville, Georgia
25, Report #1192955

Dec 03 2014
Jiffy Apps, Jiffy Software, AJ Steeves Aj Hummel Scammer,, Aj Steeves iPhone, Aj Steeves Angellist, Aj Steeves Mobile App, Jiffy Software, Jiffy Apps, Harmony Telecom Vancouver Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: Jiffy Apps, Jiffy Software, AJ Steeves Nationwide