JIFFY LUBE , HOPKINS, MN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jiffy Lube , Hopkins, MN
There may be more reports for "Jiffy Lube , Hopkins, MN"
For more results perform a general search for "Jiffy Lube , Hopkins, MN"
Showing 1-25 of 2,306 Found Reports For more specific results for "Jiffy Lube , Hopkins, MN"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 19 2017
Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Waterloo Auto Service They overfilled the oil in my engine! They did not properly drain it! They admitted but made no help! Edmond Oklahoma
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Mechanics: Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Edmond, Oklahoma

Mar 14 2017
Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Dear Rich Kamm & Patrick Natoli M.Benz of Rochester 4447 Canal Pl SE Rochester, MN 55904 (507) 424-3001 TRUE FAIR MARKET IS AROUND $10-K difference in TRADE. You are trying to RIP ME OFF for $18,000.00 on one deal.GOD BE WITH YOUI Dealer tried to Rip me off on a Mercedes Benz Trade-In / Benz resell RIP OFF for consumers that have paid top dollor for one of the MOST OVERPRICED CARS EVER. Rochester Maine Author: Garland , Texas Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Rochester , Maine

Mar 03 2017
vikings magazine service NO REFUND WHEN TRIED TO CANCEL AFTER ONE MONTH OR SO BURNSVILLE, MN Nationwide Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: vikings magazine service Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Quick Fix Phone Repairs Muhammed Saeed5700 73rd Ave NoMinneapolis MN 554291-678-300-4520 Faulty repair, junk parts, cell phone repair Maplewood Minnesota Author: Hugo, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Quick Fix Phone Repairs Maplewood, Minnesota

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Minneapolis Overhead Garage Door Service Overcharged and Charged double what I was told over the phone Eagan MN Author: Eagan, Minnesota Home Improvements: Minneapolis Overhead Garage Door Service Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Jiffy Lube David, Manager Didn't check transmission fluid that i paid for!! fallon Nevada Author: fallon, Nevada Auto Inspection: Jiffy Lube fallon, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
walmart charging for lube not done bentonville Nationwide Author: ocala, Florida Auto Service Stations: walmart Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
BEWARE Pigeon Supplies Plus - Dennis Kuhn I purchased Ronidazole tablets from this retailer on Jan. 16, 2017. It did not arrive until February 3, 2017.  Belle Plain, MN Internet Kelsi Poteet complaint Author: Louisville, Kentucky Animal Services: Pigeon Supplies Plus Internet

Jan 26 2017
Best Buy Store# 449/Corporate My credit card knowing it has been stolen has been allowed to attempt to get a 2000.00 purchase. I contacted corporate and they told me to contact store. They don't do anything knowing the card is stolen. They want me to do all the leg work and attempts to ge this person. Richfield, MN Nationwide in response Author: Sacramento, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Store# 449/Corporate Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Minnesot Sphynx Llyssa St.Martin Selling unhealthy Sphinx kittens Elk River MN Internet
MN Sphynx cannot be held responsible for ongoing care issues Author: Minneapolis , Minnesota Animal Services: Minnesot Sphynx Internet

Jan 12 2017
DRI*SWREG INC MN NEVER SENT PRODUCT Minnesota Author: seminole, Florida Computer Software: DRI*SWREG INC MN Minnesota

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 05 2017
Lube 'n' Go Warning!!!! Stray away from this buisness. My wife, who has very limited knowledge of auto mechanics was scared into getting services not needed. El Paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Inspection: Lube 'n' Go El Paso, Texas

Dec 23 2016
My Pillow Biggest Scam on TV and Internet! MN Internet Author: Douglaston, New York Advertising / Deceptive: My Pillow Internet

Dec 21 2016
Alyssa Martin at ActOne Auctions Will Rip you off with No Conscience Shown St. Louis Park, MN Internet Author: Richfield, Minnesota Auctions: Alyssa Martin at ActOne Auctions Internet

Dec 18 2016
Consumer Cash Loans Lucy Hopkins, David Green Sent money through Western Union called them and told them to refund my money. California Author: Chino Valley, Arizona Financial Services: Consumer Cash Loans California

Dec 14 2016
Farrells extreme body shaping The 10 week disappointment Andover Mn Author: Minnesota Health Spas: Farrells extreme body shaping

Dec 14 2016
*MON BUDGET SAVERS WC Money Budget Savers MN Fraudulently took money from my credit card Hopkins Minnesota
Author: clearwater, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: *MON BUDGET SAVERS Hopkins , Minnesota

Dec 09 2016
651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Wanted all my info location and room number then was a total no show Mall of America , MN Internet Author: Saint cloud, Minnesota Liars: 651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Internet

Dec 06 2016
E Virtual services Anthony Hill, Anshul Choudly, April Hopkins, Job Stavinski. Lied to us, took money, and refused to do work Minnetonka Minnesota Author: york, Pennsylvania Internet Services: E Virtual services Minnetonka , Minnesota

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Our Town Quick Lube Incompetent Work Ethic Near Destroyed My Engine And Left My Car With Grease All Over It Orangeburg New York Author: Orangeburg, New York Auto Service Stations: Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Orangeburg, New York