JIFFY LUBE (ARVADA, COLORADO) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jiffy Lube (Arvada, Colorado)
There may be more specific results for "Jiffy Lube (Arvada, Colorado)"
For more specific results for "Jiffy Lube (Arvada, Colorado)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
JUST PETS8874 SICK PUPPIES LONE TREE, CO COLORADO Author: parker, Colorado Pet Shops & Supplies: JUST PETS8874 ,

Oct 17 2017
Grand Log Furniture, Ltd Arizonabunkbeds.com Makes promises, refuses to let you cancel or order and lies about timelines Grandby CO, and Tuscon AZ Internet Colorado and Arizona Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Grand Log Furniture, Ltd Internet

Oct 17 2017
Sale Guru Money Taken - Product Not Delivered West Hills California Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Sales People: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Quickgear Ordering a military pouch and decided to upgrade. Each time I would continue to the page to upgrade, I was charged for whatever new was on that page. Over $100 deducted from my account. Los Angeles California Author: Westminster, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Quickgear Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2017
Joe's Lock and Key Does not Stand Behind his work and uses threats to get paid Dillon Colorado Author: Dillon, Colorado Locksmiths: Joe's Lock and Key Internet

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Mary boughman Kathy In Sept paid 3 no storage fee 45.00 ea total 135.00 used only one of 3 SHOULD get 2 mo UNUSED RETURNED. RENTAL AGREEMENT DOESNT SAY SHE CAN KEEP BUT SHE SAID SHES NOT RETURNING IT Grand junction Colorado Author: San Diego, California Storage & Self Storage: Mary boughman Grand junction, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Twenty20 Stole money. Charged despite canceled trial. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Services: Twenty20 Internet

Oct 15 2017
UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE UPS charged me $400 for small packages that could have been delivered via usps for $40. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Coeburn, Virginia Courier Services: UPS Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Ditec Ditech Financial They said they are doing a loan modification but this never happened Chicago Illinois Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Loan Modification: Ditec Chicago, Illinois

Oct 15 2017
Beauty Impressions Vlamorous Aquavo Vlamorous Skin Cream Dishonesty on Free Trial Englewood Colorado Author: Greenville, Mississippi Skin Care: Beauty Impressions Vlamorous Englewood, Colorado

Oct 15 2017
Song Dog Kennels Kim LaFlamme indiandogs.com IIDOBA American Indian Dogs Please read...this has been a very unfortunate experience Selma Oregon Author: Guffey, Colorado Animal Services: Song Dog Kennels Selma, Oregon

Oct 15 2017
Masley Yardley Chevrolet Matt Kelly at Yardley Massey Chevrolet Plantation Florida Father of a 22 year old daughter who has an extended warranty on a 2013 Dodge homeless individual has had her car for over 40 days won't look at it return calls or honor the agreement Plantation Florida Author: Coopercity, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Masley Yardley Chevrolet Plantation, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Wish.com China Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Wish.com Internet

Oct 14 2017
Nutra way They told me that if I paid only shipping and handeling, I w ould get my product. I was only charged $8 and now I am recieving a charge for $79. Which over drafted my bank account Internet
Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nutra way Internet

Oct 14 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Tyler Tysdal, T Tysdal, @tytsdal, Managing Director, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital, Genesis Water, Curious Cork, AOB MedSpa, Capital Machinery Corp. , Cherry Creek Family Offices, Impact Opportunities Fund, Embezzlement, Fraud, Investment Fraud, Scammer - DO NOT INVEST Lone Tree Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Lone Tree, Colorado

Oct 14 2017
violet vixen DONT SHOP VIOLET VIXEN AUSTIN Internet TEXAS Author: colorado springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: violet ixen Internet

Oct 14 2017
Justfly.com Flight hub.com Internet Author: Glendale, Colorado On-Line Business: Justfly.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
Jones Plumbing Jesse Jones Not licensed plumber, con, defrauded me, install a 'system' in my home without a permit, $2,830 Aurora Colorado
Author: Englewood, Colorado Customer: Jones Plumbing Aurora, Colorado

Oct 13 2017
Thornton Cable Cableboxesand modemssettoconvertor.com Don't do business with this company Thorton, CO Colorado Author: PICAYUNE, Mississippi Cable Companies: Thornton Cable Thorton, CO, Colorado