Your Search | jiffy lube store #1150 arlington, tx

Jul 12 2014
SCAM BEWARE OF KENYON BEVAN WALTER ROCKWALL, TX Kenyon Hill, DDS, Kenyon B. Hill D.D.S. SCAM Beware of Kenyon Bevan Walter, Kenyon Hill, DDS, Kenyon B. Hill D.D.S. BEWARE SCAM KENYON B HILL D.D.S. ROCKWALL, Texas Kenyon Hill DDS, PCDr. Kenyon Hill CLASSIC BAIT & SWITCH BEWARE of Dr. Kenyon Hill D.D.S. it is a SCAM dental office lures patients with offering high end cosmetic products but delivers a cheaper product Rockwall Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Dental Services: Kenyon Bevan Walter Rockwall, Texas

Jul 12 2014
Light_Buying Ebay Store Ebay Ripoff Hong Kong Internet Author: Garland, Texas TVs & VCRs: Light_Buying Internet

Jul 12 2014
Walmart Walmart Haslet, Texas location Don't eat deli shrimp from Haslet, TX walmart. I contracted salmonella after eating their shrimp. Fort Worth Texas Author: Haslet, Texas Food Stores: Walmart Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 12 2014
Drivers auto woodlands tx Sterling ridge kuyekendal Total rip off do not take your care to these a**holes charged me $1200 and then didn't do the job or refund m money Woodlands Texas Author: Spring, Texas Auto Mechanics: Drivers auto woodlands tx Woodlands, Texas

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Benchmark Jewelry http://www.benchmark-jewelers.com/Index.aspx This company sold me damaged and overpriced jewelry Arlington Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Jewelry Stores: Benchmark Jewelry Arlington, Texas

Jul 10 2014
T-Mobile Hotspot Pure rip-off service, slow internet connection and bad customer service Plano, TX 75086-3957Plano Texas
Author: Santa Maria, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Hotspot Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
MOBILE SITE INNOVA fake internet store website Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina On-Line Stores: MOBILE SITE INNOVA Internet

Jul 10 2014
o' Riley Auto Parts Paying by Debit or credit resluts in months waiting for refunds and lies from store Marion Indiana Author: Marion, Indiana Auto Parts: o' Riley Auto Parts Marion, Indiana

Jul 10 2014
Samsung out of warranty due to water damage...NEVER BEEN WET! Plano Tx Author: Bixby, Oklahoma Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Fedex Disregarded instructions: package thrown to dogs and ants Dallas, TX Dallas/TX Author: Dallas, Texas Shipping Companies: Fedex Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Zoozil Media, Inc. Joe Heinzen Failure to pay invoice for more than a year Arlington Virginia Author: Tampa, Florida Media: Zoozil Media, Inc. Arlington, Virginia

15, Report #1142071

Jul 09 2014
Apple Fort Worth University Fort Worth Apple Store at University Park Village - 817-840-9801 Return policy, unethical behavior, conversation goading, accusatory, derogatory remarks, passive aggressive, conspiratorial practices Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Manufactures: Apple Fort Worth University Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Blizzard White Scammed into a $94 teeth whitening pens that burns Internet Author: Arlington, Massachusetts Dental Services: Blizzard White Internet

Jul 08 2014
NTTA North Texas Tollway Authority NTTA Bills for Ancient Toll Charges Dallas Texas (TX) Author: Fort Worth, Texas Toll Booth Cashiers: NTTA Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Solutions Meds Store Michael, John Repeatedly asked for more money to be sent via Western Union due to quantity size not in stock. When asked for shipping number  was told more must be paid due to quantity ,larger, and to send the difference in price. First payment was $200.00, second payment was 179.00, then was told only larger quantity in stock and I needed to pay additional $150.00. Was told the shipment was sent but stopped delivery until payment were made. Ask for a refund and they said no and started calling me stupid and dumb a**. When asked why a refund would not be given they said because they were not in the mood. This was/is clearly a fraudulent company as reported by others. They answered my calls daily but continued to demand the next payment and then you will receive your shipment the next day. Finally I was told not to call anymore and my phone would be blocked.....which it was. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Total scam company. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Drugstores: Solutions Meds Store Internet

Women Shoes Style online shoe store Internet
Author: Billings, Montana Specialty Stores:  Women Shoes Style Internet

Jul 08 2014
EWI-Enlightened Wealth Institute Conrad Acceptance Credit Corp, Tactical Real Estate, Todd Dodson, Jay Hines Promised a mentor to hold our hand, mentor didn't respond to emails, phone number was bad to another mentor, a joke! Arlington, TX, at the time they told us Houston Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Real Estate Investing: EWI-Enlightened Wealth Institute Houston, Texas

Jul 08 2014
China Star I went to the Board of Health on them, they have a kid licking your food before you get it in Agawam store and there only response was teenagers will be teenagers he looks younger than a teenager and the owner watched him do it, I happen to catch them tampering with food! Agawam Mass Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Fast Food Restaurants: China Star Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Finance store Not helping you to get loan but piles of credit card from different banks Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, New York Loans: Finance store Santa Ana, California

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store I ordered shoes over three weeks ago - my money was taken via Pay Pal right away, but my order status is pending on the website. I wrote 4 emails to this company and never heard back - Have reported company to Pay Pal and now must wait for claim to be disputed. - Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store Internet

Jul 07 2014
Castforce. I have worked for this company for 4 years, I just moved from Nebraska to TX. and I work 9 jobs for them and I have not been paid and I was taken off my web page to get any information. Galveston Texas Author: Galveston, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Castforce. Internet