Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jiffy Lube store #1150 Arlington, TX
There may be more reports for "Jiffy Lube store #1150 Arlington, TX"
For more results perform a general search for "Jiffy Lube store #1150 Arlington, TX"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
Best Brilliance Don't buy from this compamy NY NY Internet Author: ARLINGTON, Massachusetts Jewelry Stores: Best Brilliance Internet

Feb 17 2017
Credit Coach USA ,Lovell Jones, Urban City Records, Rogelene Jones ,wife, Lovell Jones is a thief and a liar. Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Credit Coach USA (Lovell Jones) Internet

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Wells Fargo Teneasha Leak at local branch on Hwy 64 Arlington, Tenn. Also main office/ head quarters/ Claims/ Loss Department. Wells Fargo Delays Endorsement of Our Insurance Claim Check Due to Extreme Water Damage / Due to Burst Pipes in Attic Des Moines , IA & Hwy 64 in Arlington, Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique teacuppuppiesstore.com Inhumane treatment of puppies waiting to be sold and shipped, They send u puppies that are nothing like the one you thought you purchased and probably aren't, They lie about the size, and they way over charge you, and they buy from puppy mills Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Animal Services: Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 15 2017
macys Macys, aka department store bank,aka GC credit company has filed false reports to credit agences, billed me for false services, filed with collection agence falsely Henderson, Galleria Mall Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: macys Henderson, , Nevada

Feb 15 2017
Quality Companies Quality Leasing of Waxahachi, TX We got 2 trucks through them and asked for deferments because one was in an accident 2 weeks after we got it and have no help with their outrageous deductible so we loosing that truck.! Indianapolis, IN. Waxahachi, TX Nationwide Author: Kilgore, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Companies Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse,J. Johnston got bent over once and they continue to send me the same scam mail 2000 E Lamar Blvd Suite 600 Arlington Texas,76006 Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Feb 14 2017
National Congress of Employers Association AKA NCE GapAfford Plus, AKA MultiPlan Inc, AKA NCE Premier Medical Insurance, AKA NCE Group, AKA Amenity Benefits, AKA Allied National Lied, Scam, Fake, Pre-Exisiting Condition Termination, No refunds Houston TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Association Internet

Feb 13 2017
realtystore.com I can see a lot of people has been charge for no reason with this company. I signed up for a free trial and immediately canceled; however I've been charged over $100 in a month.I call and nobody answers, I email and nobody addresses my issue. Don't go t realty store California Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: realtystore.com California

Jd Byrider Ft Worth TX Rip Off Fort Worth Texas
Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Jd Byrider Ft Worth TX Fort Worth, Texas

Feb 13 2017
Your Wish Store Fraud does not appear Internet Author: Kathleen, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 11 2017
Jiffy Lube David, Manager Didn't check transmission fluid that i paid for!! fallon Nevada Author: fallon, Nevada Auto Inspection: Jiffy Lube fallon, Nevada

Feb 11 2017
Menards home improvement store rochester minnesota Author: Rochester, Minnesota Building Products: Menards

Feb 11 2017
Macys Furniture Store on Britton Parkway Columbus Oh Macys Poor Quality Product and Poor Customer Service Dublin Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Macys Furniture Store on Britton Parkway Columbus Oh Dublin, Ohio

Feb 11 2017
Experian 701 Experian ParkwayP.O. Box 2002Allen, TX 75013-00361-888-397-3742 I never ever heard of this company. They asked you to issue a credit card in my name. Your number 000200109388841138, Allen Texas Author: Wilsonville, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Experian Allen, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Siobay.com Scam Artist out to get your money! Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Skin Care: Siobay.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2017
Hertz Car Rental-Reagan Nt'l Airport--Hertz Global Holdings Hertz, Gateway to Hell Arlington Virginia Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Rentals: Hertz Car Rental-Reagan Nt'l Airport Arlington, Virginia

Feb 10 2017
Orly Papra Oresino Bazarte This is the Worst fence installation Ive ever had. He also did not do professional work inside my house re tape and bedding. Fort Worth tx Author: mansfield, Texas Hardware & Tools: Orly Papra Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Loan destination Alex alexander Said I was approved for a loan of 7500 wanted me to pay 225 with I tunes card Mineral wells tx Texas Author: Saucier, Mississippi ORGANIZED CRIME: Loan destination Mineral wells tx, Texas

Feb 10 2017
your store online.net biggest ripoff online store Author: Millbrook, Alabama Beauty Products: your store online.net

Feb 09 2017
Luminous Renewal Deceptive internet advertising, difficult customer service, defective product Pompano Beach Florida Same thing happened to me. Feb.7 2017 Author: Arlington, Virginia Beauty Products: Luminous Renewal Pompano Beach, Florida