JIFFY LUBE STORE #1150 ARLINGTON, TX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jiffy Lube store #1150 Arlington, TX
There may be more specific results for "Jiffy Lube store #1150 Arlington, TX"
For more specific results for "Jiffy Lube store #1150 Arlington, TX"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
UPS Store Mail Services Need to be timely! Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Henderson, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
revitalizebeautycare.com Charm Beauty, Bold Beauty Total Scam: Do not order trial bottle of eye cream - no indication that you are signing up for a $180 per month subscription! Santa Ana Internet, also California Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Skin Care: www.revitalizebeautycare.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
wentycleaning.com.au. Wang Gang Absolutely Ripped off by online store China but it says Austrailia Internet
Author: California Clothing Stores: wentycleaning.com.au. Internet

Apr 22 2017
Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube, Liars and Thieves Nationwide Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer, Kay Cream, Eccxi, Inc Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Strut Hair Solutions - Helena Gibson Consulting - Helena Gibson, City Wigs Wig Store Rip Off - Bad Quality - Bad Service Solana Beach California
Author: Corona del Mar, California Hair Salons: Strut Hair Solutions - Helena Gibson Consulting Solana Beach, California

Apr 20 2017
TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson North and South Scam artist!! benbrook Texas Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Tcp Logistics in benbrook ,Tx Benbrook Texas Author: Anna, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Tcp Logistics in benbrook ,Tx Benbrook, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Wayfair Store 4 Copley PlaceFloor 7Boston, MA. 02116 Boston Maryland Author: St Louis , Missouri Attorney Generals: Wayfair Store Boston, Maryland

Apr 20 2017
United Personal Loan Jason JeterSenior ExecutiveBriggs Law Firm Trying to send me lawsuit and wage garnishment that is false Houston Tx Internet Author: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland Financial Services: United Personal Loan Internet

Apr 19 2017
Blue life Taking a 19.97 payment x3 for lite bulbs Spring tx Nationwide
Author: Rome, New York Internet Fraud: Blue life Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Lube Had a tune-up done to my car put in the wrong spark plugs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Speedy Lube Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 18 2017
Bella Serata Offered free sample, but was charged $89.03 on credit card. # on bill stated TX Internet Author: Chesterfield , Missouri Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Cash Threatening paydayloans Houston Tx Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Speedy Cash Internet

Apr 17 2017
TOPSCLASSICALART JESSICA@SHOPFROMSITE ORDERED 2 COACH PURSES FROM THE COACH ONLINE STORE, I THOUGHT. HAVE DONE THIS BEORE. CC SHOWS I BOUGHT ELECTRONICS FROM PFA*DHYSSM CO LTD BEI JING Internet Author: PINELLAS PARK, Alabama Clothing Stores: TOPSCLASSICALART Internet

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 16 2017
AutoZone Autozone Store allows scammer to harrass customers in and outside store Oakland California Author: Oakland, California Unusual Rip-Off: AutoZone Oakland, California

Apr 16 2017
C & C Towing and Recovery C&C Services Stephenville,TX C & C Services/Towing stole my personal property out of my towed vehicle Stephenville Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Prostitutes: C & C Towing and Recovery Stephenville, Texas

Apr 15 2017
mvs my vapor store RIP OFF Internet Author: austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: mvs my vapor store Internet

Apr 15 2017
Kami Shade Online WOmens Clothing boutique Store Los Angeles Internet RIP OFF ONLINE BOUTIQUE Author: Granada Hills, California Unusual Rip-Off: Kami Shade Internet

Apr 14 2017
TechZone247 Any and All Employes Scam - Can't U/S Reps - On Forever - Prob. never Solved - Blackmail - Lies - Fraud - Urge to Mrdr Frisco, Tx and Others Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Computer Help Desk: TechZone247 Internet