Your Search | jim montanus heatwave computer, express micro, global wholesales, llc

Jan 24 2017
ADL, 714 Enterprize Drive, STE 104, Oakbrook, IL 60523 American Dealer Lisence Invisible Dealer Plates Oakbrook Illinois Author: Bronx, New York Computer Fraud: ADL, 714 Enterprize Drive, STE 104, Oakbrook, IL 60523 Oakbrook, Illinois

Jan 24 2017
Credit Control LLC Violation of Privacy hazelwood Missouri Author: Succasunna, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Credit Control LLC hazelwood, Missouri

Jan 23 2017
Jim Hammonds The Monkey Whisperer Narcissistic business owner calls customer a snowflake and d****ebag St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Queensbury , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Jim Hammonds St. Petersburg , Florida

Jan 23 2017
Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Rip Off Several hundred people from different countries paid a minimum of U$1,500 for a program called Kickstarter Millionaire Kiev Ukraine Internet Author: Annerley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Internet

Jan 23 2017
Laptop Experience Laptopexperience Sold me junk Internet Author: marion, Michigan Computer Dealers: Laptop Experience Internet

Jan 23 2017
globalcredsolution.tk pat broner---has packages for cpn and tradelines---paid for one---total scam artist received nothing---asked for voided check for my account---asked him to show me proof of funding---he lied and said he was to busy---turned him in to credit card people global solutions---scam artist 3401 enterprise parkway suite 340----beachwood, ohio Internet---works out of his home Author: corning, California Financial Services: globalcredsolution.tk Internet

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
Ben Barnes, Dasha Barnes, Daria Barnes, Lawn & Beyond Landscape Solutions, Lawn and Beyond Landscape Solutions, Lawn and Beyond Landscaping, LLC $8,000 Landscaping nightmare caused by a firm who falsely and fraudulently advertises itself as licensed landscape architect Sanford Florida
Author: Mount Dora, Florida Landscaping: Lawn & Beyond Landscape Solutions Sanford, Florida

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Termotto Palm Beach Gardens Florida Custom Design Build Studio, LLC RIPPED US OFF-EXCUSES-DELAYS-LIES-PHONE NUMBER NO LONGER IN SERVICE Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Palm Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: John Termotto Palm Beach Gardens Florida Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jan 23 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC I purchased Microsoft Office 2016 standard which expired after 30 days! A fraud sale! Internet Author: Leesburg, Virginia Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Jan 23 2017
Twolive Customs LLC Ordered Shoes On-Line, Charged My Card, Never Delivered Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Specialty Stores: Twolive Customs LLC Internet

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Medical Products Depot LLC Ripoff, deceptive, bad customer service and products that are defective Tampa Florida Author: New York, New York Medical Supplies: Medical Products Depot LLC Tampa, Florida

Jan 23 2017
New Age Consultants, LLC Kris KentKevin KentEric Cousins Kris and his company New Age Consultants entered into an agreement to be a consultant for our small public company including and focusing in a Marketing Awraeness program. They were paid a significant upfront fee and after three weeks of no activity and no response from the company, the agreement was terminated. We demanded for our funds to be returned and after a week fo calls an emails, Kris agreed that they would refund us. They did NOTHING and spent the initial funds. Kris said he was working on another deal so that he would be able to reimburse us!! We placed calls to the other partners and they would not return our calls. We have also filed a compalint with the SEC regarding thier fradulant tactics. Be aware, they are out of Milford, NH and are a Vevada corporation. 4 George St, Milford, NH 03055 New Hampshire Author: Austin, Texas Business Consulting: New Age Consultants, LLC Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Eviction help llc Christian Internet Author: Lake alfred, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Eviction help llc Internet

Jan 23 2017
Granite Consulting, LLC Timeshare Recover www.TimeshareRecover.com Beware of this company! Theiving consumers thousands of dollars Dover New Hampshire Author: Laurelton, New York Consumer Services: Granite Consulting, LLC Dover, New Hampshire

Jan 23 2017
Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc 303-219-8726 303-219-8726 called and recording said this is the IRS calling to sue you-to avoid a Lawsuit call this number back ASAP brighton Colorado Author: Guttenberg, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc brighton, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
UNIFUND CCR LLC they tried to collect on a previous debt that the original company closed and removed it from my credit report over 6 months ago cincinnati Ohio Author: plainfiled, Illinois Telemarketers: UNIFUND CCR LLC cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 23 2017
CometChat This company’s employee’s are lazy and incompetent !I spent well over $200.00 for a system that they wont fix, and they dont service !Since day one and it has been at least 6 months now the system has not worked properly and so i finally uninstalled and chat, messenger , junk, ripoff India Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Computer Software: CometChat Internet

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi

Jan 23 2017
All State Moving Services, LLC Express relocation Systems Moving from SC to Arkansas Norcross Georgia Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Consumer Services: All State Moving Services, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
US Direct Express This company is a big ripoff and they steal your money and they have the worst customer service inthe world. Nationwide Author: Tucumcari, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Brilliant Skin. Youth Renew. RIPPED ME OFF. LIED ABOUT THE AMOUNT CHARGED. internet Author: Soencerport, New York Computer Mail Order: Brilliant Skin. Youth Renew. internet