Your Search | jim montanus heatwave computer, express micro, global wholesales, llc

Apr 14 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Caseade Capital llc try to collect 20 years old credit which was setteled 8 years ago it say sc not sure greenville south carolina Internet Author: tustin, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Internet

Apr 14 2014
Travelscape, LLC Agent lied and charged credit card immediately Internet Author: Ontario Travel Companies: Travelscape, LLC Internet

Apr 14 2014
TRACY BERNARDO LIGHTHOUSE MEDIA CORP LLC., TEACUP PIGS FOR SALE, WWW.TEACUPPIGSFORSALE.COM BEWARE OF HIS LIES, DECEITS, BAIT AND SWITCH, AND TREACHERY, TOOK CONTRACTS AND PAYMENTS, YET KEPT THE MONEY FAIR OAKS, California
Author: LOCKHART, Texas Bait-and-Switch: TRACY BERNARDO FAIR OAKS, California

Apr 14 2014
Charles Petty, Visionary Property Group LLC KCP financial Group LLC CHARLES PETTY BIG FRAUD PERPETRATOR Lithonia, Georgia Author: NEWNAN, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Charles Petty, Visionary Property Group LLC Lithonia, Georgia

Apr 14 2014
Michael S. Schiffman Mike Schiffman Schiffman Family Law, LLC Chawla Group ,through 2013, Fraud, Extortion, Collusion, Breach of Fiduciary, Incompetence, Criminal Contempt, Concealment, Overbilling Hinsdale, Chicago, Cook County Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Lawyers: Michael S. Schiffman Hinsdale, Illinois

Apr 14 2014
FOUR SEASONS APPLIANCE REPAIR LLC RIP-OFF UNETHICAL Athens Ohio Author: Albany, Ohio Electrical Services: FOUR SEASONS APPLIANCE REPAIR LLC Athens, Ohio

Apr 14 2014
Beach Ready LLC Won't stop charging my credit card every month! I never signed up for this product Silver Springs Nevada Author: Richardson , Texas Celebrities: Beach Ready LLC Internet

Apr 14 2014
Software Pros Charged my account for unknown software without detailed receipt or evidence of clear authorization not listed, internet only Internet Author: San Diego, California Computer Software: Software Pros Internet

Apr 14 2014
William Miller microwave repair pupista@gmail.comMicrowave repair Said he could repair circuit board for microwave. Shipped UPS, he claims he fixed it, I paid 79.95 but he will not return the part. Will not answer any inquiries. Lafayette Georgia Author: Louisville, Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: William Miller microwave repair Lafayette, Georgia

Apr 14 2014
Nebraska Jack LLC Jeff DeCrockerJeffrey DeCrockerJohn Decrocker Led us to believe we were purchasing a pure bred registered Dog, which is not what we received Minatare Nebraska Author: La Puente, California Dog Breeders: Nebraska Jack LLC Minatare, Nebraska

Apr 14 2014
Itok.net Beware of this company!! Lehi Utah Author: South Carolina Computer Fraud: Itok.net Lehi, Utah

Apr 14 2014
The Arc Fond du Lac No computers to learn computer software program, Microsoft Excel Training Lack of concern from the trainer due to no computers. No tables were provided as well, had to use our lap as the table. Trainer was only interested in selling Fred Prior products. Less selling, more training. We are a non-profit company, I feel we wasted our money to train our staff. Came back with very little knowledge, trainer stated, you can learn this in your spare time. Fred Prior Serminar Trainers name David Suson. Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Seminar Programs: The Arc Fond du Lac Fond du Lac , Wisconsin

Apr 14 2014
Joshua Dowden rendered work and did not get paid. his websites www.joshuadowden.com, www.linkedin.com/in/jdowden, www.facebook.com/josh.dowden san francisco Internet Author: , Computer Graphics: Joshua Dowden Internet

Apr 13 2014
Ecommercesupport group Was promised services and education to establish a internet web business Eagle Idaho Author: Scotch Plains, New Jersey Computer Marketing Companies: Ecommercesupport group Eagle, Idaho

Apr 13 2014
Nuance Nuance Communications Is Nuance Breaking the Law? Burlington Massachusetts Author: Oxford, Connecticut Computer Software: Nuance Burlington, Massachusetts

Apr 13 2014
Soft Hub Luminant Luminant,Sirka Marketing Group, LLC Deceptive Ad, Unauthorized Credit Card charges, No Dicslosure of actions, refusal to refund. Nationwide Author: New Cumberland, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Soft Hub Luminant Nationwide

Apr 13 2014
Tampa Truck Sales They were fixing our semi and when the mechanic took it on a test drive the check engine light came on and he refused to take it back into the shop to fix it, we had another mechanic from else where look at it, he changed the sensor and said that it was fixed now 1 week later we broke down had virginia truck center come out the mechanic changed the sensor and than put it on the computer and found that there was a short in the electrical line going to the sensor, tampa truck sencter mechanic refused to put it on the computer they said that was not why the truck was there, but the truck was there because the previous mechanic at arrow truck sales could not figure out the problem and they sent it to tampa truck center for them to diagnosis it so why wouldnt you put it on the computer, no one ever did, tampa truck center also said they fixed the jake brake and that isnt even fixed they fixed it to the point that it istays on constantly, never trust tampa truck center there mechanics do not know what they are doing. tampa Florida Author: ocala, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Tampa Truck Sales tampa, Florida

Apr 13 2014
Kabam Inc. Fraud Employee Abuse cheating harassment United States Internet Author: troy, Ohio Computer Fraud: Kabam Inc. Internet

Apr 13 2014
Getanaffair.com BeDiscreet.com and Hornyasia.com They have fake people on the site to interest you into subscribing and paying money but then nothing except fake computer generated people to have fake conversations using the pre-scripted lines to mail, but then never any follow up from 1st mail. With every single one. With multiple fake accounts. No real support, just a run around to ask questions of administration. And advertising their sister sites through the email address provided for the one website that i signed onto. Most importantly the fake people luring others in, not ok. Would like these website to be made responsible to provide the truth that these people are real and not jst fake profiles created by the website to lure people in. Nicosia Internet Author: Townsville, Other Adult Web Site: Getanaffair.com Internet

Apr 13 2014
Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC NationStar Mortgage Ocwen is the MODERN DAY MAFIA!!! I am about to lose my house because they modified me sold me lost document and now my monthly payment is doubling these people need to ROT IN HELL NEVER MIND GO TO JAIL West Palm Beach Florida Author: Ellsworth, New Hampshire Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 12 2014
Side tick tv I was contacted about a 100.00 giftcard if i try sidetick.tv . i was not informed need a computer to view these and there are no new releases unlike netflix. internet Author: duluth, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Side tick tv Select State/Province

Apr 12 2014
igeoo.com they will not honor the 1 year warranty on there tablets Nationwide Author: bristow, Oklahoma Computer Manufaturers: igeoo.com Nationwide

Apr 12 2014
AFFORDABLE CONTRACTING SERVICES LLC Will not pay hired help. laurel Delaware Author: Delmar, Delaware, Delaware Home Improvements: AFFORDABLE CONTRACTING SERVICES LLC laurel, Delaware

Apr 12 2014
Graceland Rentals LLC I had it set up for them to get payment from bank monthly. In December or January of last yr the payment was not taken out. I called them and was told that their files had been wiped out by their bank. I had emailed them. I wanted to know how many payments I had left and I was told I had 12 more, I knew that was wrong but I got stuck with that. i have been paying them. I went on to email paymenttoday when this site came up under their company. RED FALGS went off. the building should have been paid off by now. I also put down $250.00 when I purchased it. I also saw no down payment, just before I saw this site. Memphis Tennessee Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Questionable Activities: Graceland Rentals LLC Memphis, Tennessee