Your Search | jim price, brian kingsfield,

1, Report #1319687

Jul 29 2016
James Jim Pusateri Beware of possible scam, i was a victim. Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Accounting: Financial Services: Real Estate Investing: James Nationwide

2, Report #1319678

Jul 29 2016
Graybul van lines Gray Bull movers graybul van lines charged me $17,000.000 to move my belongings to Atlanta after sending someone out to my hose to llok at everything I moved. The price was binding for $3600.00. The man who the saleswoman said was the owner, Eli was rude and an extorted the money from me. He refused to honor the estimate.Then some woman named Bridget wwas even ruder. hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Graybul van lines hollywood, Florida

3, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

4, Report #1319472

Jul 28 2016
andre dupree designer handbags consignment Raising original price by $300 delray beach Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Consignment Stores: andre dupree designer handbags consignment delray beach, Florida

Jul 28 2016
Hemmingsway Consultant & Lyceum Group Both companies owned by Mark Price...well his other name Mark Thomas as well Mark Price ,Mark Thomas ... Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Accounting: Hemmingsway Consultant & Lyceum Group Nationwide

6, Report #1319419

Jul 28 2016
Ackerman Security, Atlanta Customer Service? What is THAT, Jim Callahan? Atlanta Nationwide Author: sugar Hill, Georgia Home Security: Ackerman Security, Atlanta Nationwide

7, Report #1319384

Jul 28 2016
Venture Pest Control Lied about both the product and the price Ashland Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Pest Control: Venture Pest Control Ashland, Virginia

8, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

9, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

10, Report #1319012

Jul 26 2016
Toy Store Auto Sales Michael Chandler Coward Manager doesn't stand behind sale price, opts for label as Sleazy Used Car Dealer Salem New Hampshire Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Toy Store Auto Sales Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 25 2016
Carefree Boat Club Brian LaRue BE CAREFUL - Ripoff!! Took my money and damaged boat before I was able to pick up! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Boat Dealers: Carefree Boat Club Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Byers towing Price gouging ( finacial raping) Rochester Michigan Author: Shelby township, Michigan Emergency Services: Byers towing Rochester, Michigan

Jul 25 2016
rc saddle Robert Chavez induced me to pay entire price for a saddle [$3500} with assurances I would be first in line. It has now been three years, he has my saddle for sale on his site and will not send to me tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Racetracks: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jul 24 2016
Gavnat & Associates & Jim Pierce Fraudulent Billing Burnsville Minnesota Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Consumer Services: Gavnat & Associates Burnsville, Minnesota

Jul 23 2016
J Porter DeVries, DeVries & Associates, Attorneys at Law, P.C. High Price to Pay for Injustice! Kailua Kona Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Attorneys & Legal Services: J Porter DeVries Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Jul 23 2016
Beauty & Truth Scam, offers free trial for cost of shipping, then charges your account for full price of product St. Louis Missouri Author: Opp, Alabama Medical Laboratories: Beauty & Truth St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 23 2016
Wayfair Supply Price is great but they will do anything to get out from under a mistake in pricing! Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Building Products: Wayfair Supply Internet

Jul 23 2016
Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Bait & Switch, did not honor price offered, lied to us. Woodside New York Author: Putnam, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Woodside, New York

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jul 23 2016
ProFlowers proflowers.com ProFlowers charged more than double the price shown Nationwide Author: Bethesda, Maryland Florists: ProFlowers Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Lillian Vernon no refund, over priced, price scam Internet Author: portland, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Lillian Vernon Internet

Jul 22 2016
Brian Martinez Martinez Electric Brian took our money and only complelted half the job Lakewood Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Building Services: Brian Martinez Martinez Electric Lakewood , Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Superiorautoinstitute. Brian Jump/ paintless dent repair training .www.nodents.com Paintless dent repair training , Paintless dent repair tools sale. Laguna Beach , California. Nationwide Author: Boca Raton , Florida Trade Schools: Superiorautoinstitute. Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Jim@fastcheapresumes.com This guy Jim (supposedly} took my money to re-do my resume. When he called me for our scheduled appointment, he got belliegerant because I wouldn't upgrade to his service for another $20. Internet Author: Lutz, Florida Financial Education: Jim@fastcheapresumes.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
James fuller Jim fuller manager newton Massachusetts Author: west roxbury, Massachusetts Kitchens: James fuller newton, Massachusetts