Your Search | jim price, brian kingsfield,

Aug 27 2016
Budget Rent A Car Budget Rent-A-Car Price-gouging for gasoline Orlando Florida PLEASE Do This! Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Robert Yanochko, Robert Brian, ddigler3657 Bought iPhone 6 via eBay, claimed device was broken, swapped logic board & parts, then sent back. FRAUD Bronx New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Robert Yanochko Internet

Aug 24 2016
gm finacial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THE INTERSEST IS FRAUD!! I M GOING TO CONTACT A LAWYER TOMARROW AND CONTACT BBB ! CARN LOAN ST PAUL Nationwide I am disappointed JIm Author: little canada, Minnesota Auto manufactures: gm finacial Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
HR Cream Company says they will send you thier products for a shiiping fee only. There was no price on the site. Santa Ana California Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Alternative Health: HR Cream Santa Ana, California

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Brian J. Dressler BRIAN J. DRESSLER OF GUARDIAN HOME INSPECTIONS IS VERY BAD HOME INSPECTOR! Fairfax Virginia Author: Falls Chuch, Virginia Inspections & Hazards: Brian J. Dressler Fairfax, Virginia

Aug 23 2016
Carlton Medical Supply Jim Turner James Turner Clendia TurnerDovita Turner/PooleJames TurnerDavid Turner David's Medical Supply Scam Will hired you then fire you within a month McDonough Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Employers: Carlton Medical Supply McDonough, Georgia

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet

Aug 23 2016
autoanything paypal I bought as advertised 1x Eibach Pro-Truck Lowering Kit at the reduced price of $81.59 but when i received the box it was nothing like what was advertised!!! Internet
Author: sanford, Florida Auto Parts: autoanything Internet

Aug 22 2016
Slim 180 Slim stl Slim 180,aka slim stl,aka slim111, fakes / price gougers/ bait and switch artist,/lowest of the low, fake product !!!! Chesterfield Missouri Author: Webster groves, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Slim 180 Chesterfield , Missouri

Aug 22 2016
DriveTime Bridgecrest...no Vehicle Unprofessional, Deceitful Mesa Arizona ... Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Aug 21 2016
James P. Dillon, Jr. Bad Lawyer Buzzards Bay Massachusetts 02532 Jim Dillon Bad Lawyer. Buzzards Bay Cape Cod Massachusetts Author: Alabama Lawyers: James P. Dillon, Jr. Bad Lawyer Buzzards Bay Ma 02532

Aug 20 2016
ELITE AUTO TRANSPORT / TOWN AUTO TRANSPORT / Looks like repeat same, same price quote $697, you pay down payment $185 and told to pay $512 when delivered. Truck company says pay $700 at delivery or we put in storage BOCA RATON Florida Author: SPARKS , Nevada Auto Transporters: ELITE AUTO TRANSPORT / TOWN AUTO TRANSPORT / BOCA RATON, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Heather Catania Brian Ludlow The Influence Beware! Scammers! They do not pay for work they commission! Los Angeles Internet Author: los angeles, California Computer Graphics: Heather Catania Internet

Aug 19 2016
Luxury Liquidators TV. George Manager, Luxury Liquidators, Luxury Liquidatorstv.com, Monday, Wednesday, Friday Saturday and Sunday 9PM PST - 1AM PST and Tuesday & Thursday 10PM PST - 1AM PST Manufactures liquidation of Jewelry & Estate Jewelry Verizon Cable CH 158 & online & http://www.luxuryliq I bought a new Rolex watch for men, for $3,000, and was told that was the dealer-dealer price, they took my money sent me not a new, or watch that even fit, returned it, than they disappeared with my money. WinteSprings  Florida Author: Providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Luxury Liquidators TV WinteSprings FL, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Autorama Inc, Autorama, Pacific Crest Auto Liars, dishonest, lemon, chop shop, false advertising, avoided responsibility, failure to make repairs Eugene Oregon  Rachel I'm sorry you feel this way, myself and Brian tried to be reasonable and fair to you Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Dealers: Autorama Inc Eugene, Oregon

Aug 18 2016
Brian Grinn and Grinn Ventures sold stock without a license and never delivered the purchased securities Henderson Nevada Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Brian Grinn Henderson, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Filson PAY FULL PRICE or THROW IN GARBAGE. Seattle Washington Author: Alexandria, Virginia Clothing Stores: Filson Seattle, Washington

Aug 17 2016
Excelerate Leasing LLC Christopher Carter, Jim HasnerAJ & Tyler Sales I was defrauded out of $4000.00 dollars, and was put out of truck. I was stranded with no food, no money, and no help. They sweared at me, and threatened me, and called me every name in the book. Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Merrillville, Indiana Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Excelerate Leasing LLC

Aug 17 2016
First Valuation Broker Price Opinion Do not pay Westminster Colorado Author: Haslett, Michigan Realtors: First Valuation Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Qui Tequila Brian crews Rips off payment for services rendered Austin Texas
Author: Roanoke, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Qui Tequila Austin , Texas

Aug 16 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward Taking Advantage of the Weak and Sick Calgary Alberta
Incompetent operator Author: Fresno, California Medical Supplies: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Aug 16 2016
Vita Luminance Deceitful product with big price tag fulfillment in Nevada Internet Author: rancho cucamonga, California Beauty Salons: Vita Luminance Internet