JIM PRICE, BRIAN KINGSFIELD, Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jim Price, Brian Kingsfield,
There may be more specific results for "Jim Price, Brian Kingsfield,"
For more specific results for "Jim Price, Brian Kingsfield,"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Jim Vermilya Berkshire Hathaway - Laguna Beach He's A Mess! Uneducated about Real Estate Fraud. A Joke of a Man Laguna Beach CA
Author: Palm Springs, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jim Vermilya Laguna Beach,

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 26 2017
Performance Bicycle ,Performance Bicycle Sells Lemons, Won't Fix & Doesn't Honor 30 Day Price Guarantee Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona Sporting Goods: Performance Bicycle Tucson, Arizona

May 26 2017
American Residential Law group Joel Jacobi conned his partner. Partner paying the price Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Blabber Mouth: American Residential Law group Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 26 2017
Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting JIM BARKE This guys took my life saving in 2 years mean will the mortage company was not getting payed.. Newport Beach Author: Texas Loan Modification: Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting Newport Beach,

May 26 2017
Jim Hansen Blue Jay Way Gallerias Texas Non Responsive and Incomplete transaction Cedar Park, TX Internet Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Jim Hansen Internet

May 25 2017
A Plus Contract Management A Plus Contract Management ,JIM SADLER, is ripping off consumers of their motorhomes. Ocala Florida Author: dallas, Texas RV Dealers: A PLUS MANAGEMENT

May 25 2017
TVSuperstores.com TVsuperstores is a bait and switch. BEWARE – DON’T BUY FROM THEM. They will offer one product at an attractive price, which will actually be Bait & Switch Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho TVs & VCRs: TVSuperstores.com Internet

May 24 2017
True Skin Serum charged me full price for a sample bottle Agoura Hills California Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Skin Care: True Skin Serum Agour Hills, California

May 24 2017
Masonry Mata Price Raising Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Home Improvements: Masonry Mata Nashville, Tennessee

May 23 2017
TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER MR LUCHIE ,BEN BRILL hE USED a much bigger wrinkle machine and told us it would cost 5,000 , but he would lower the price to 1,400 if we took all of what he showed us. somehow when we left he switched the and gave us a eye machine we were scammed as we were leaving the island in a few hours Maui , Hawaii Author: inverness, Florida Skin Care: TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER m,

May 23 2017
Brian David Strahl, UNC Dr. Brian D. Strahl Brian D. Strahl ,UNC, Cheats on wife and gets another mans wife Pregnant-met on Craigslist Chapel Hill North Carolina…RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT
Brian lost his job . HAHAHA Author: Durham, North Carolina Adultery: Brian David Strahl ,UNC Dr. Brian D. Strahl Chapel Hill, North Carolina

May 19 2017
Garden city Jeep Chrysler Dodge Broken down vehicle for the price of a new vehicle. Received vehicle Garden city New York Author: Springfield Gardens, New York Auto Dealers: Garden city Jeep Chrysler Dodge Garden city , New York

May 19 2017
PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ This company which belongs to First Lady Melanie Trump Is the biggest fraud of the century. We saw their add on a website and followed the link. It showed the price of 6.00 dollars for shipping and added more items in our shopping card and we could not de These are Melania Trump's biggest fraudulent companies ripping consumers off. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ Internet

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 16 2017
James Bawden Jim, Kim INC, James Bawden, Jamie, Kimberley-jade Builder, shonk, dodgy, ripoff, dishonest St Kilda East Victoria Author: Melbourne, Builders & Contractors: James Bawdeb Internet

May 16 2017
Daves Towing and Recovery Dave's Towing Recovery Changed the price of service once they got my property in their possession ocala Florida Author: west palm beach, Florida Trucking Companies: Daves Towing and Recovery ocala, Florida

May 15 2017
Public Moving and Storage Public Moving intentionally low bids moving quote then jacks up price by $2262 Charlotte North Carolina
Author: South Jordan, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Public Moving and Storage Charlotte, North Carolina

May 15 2017
Jim Cockrum Jim Cockrum Coaching BEWARE!!! Author: Virginia Consumer Services: Jim Cockrum

May 15 2017
John Daugherty, Brian Spack Damaging clients by refusing to split commissions Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Services: John Daugherty Nationwide

May 15 2017
aamco sarasota Brian the owner of the aamco they had my van 2 weeks and did nothing. They want 95 bucks to release it. It's still there. sarasota Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Auto Repair Service: aamco sarasota sarasota, Florida

May 14 2017
Gloss Motive Rip off on price Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Cedar Bluff, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss Motive Las Vegas,, Nevada

May 14 2017
APICAL ONLINE Seemed plosible, gave a price saying it would take 2/4 hours,when put through to repairer and extra £135 was added making total £773 and he only took 15mins Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: APICAL ONLINE Nationwide