Your Search | jim price, brian kingsfield,

May 03 2016
Price Busters Discount Furniture I went to there Brooklyn park location to purchase a couch and payed for it and told them I would be picking it up on the 30th of April 2016.  Brooklyn park md Author: Davidsonville , Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Price Busters Discount Furniture

May 03 2016
Brian Ponder LLP Brian Ponder LLP Trial LawyersBrian Ponder & AssociatesBrian Lamar Ponder, Esq.Brian L. Ponder, Esq. Lawyer sexually exploited client in exchange for legal representation New York New York Author: Bedminster, New Jersey Lawyers: Brian Ponder LLP New York, New York

May 02 2016
Kathleen Rejniak Kathleen Rita Rejniak, Kathy Rejniak Hateful, miserable sad person Fullerton California
Michael Anthony Rejniak stalking on Linkedin Author: newport beach, California Liars: Kathleen Rejniak Fulleton, California

May 02 2016
Titan LED Brian Hennessy John Ruscigno Fraud Theft Identity Theft Rip Off Credit Card Fraud Racists Liars Titan LED FRAUD BE AWARE STAY AWAY BRIAN HENNESSY JOHN RUSCIGNO WONT PAY COMMISSIONS LIE ABOUT THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FRAUD RACISTS SIMI VALLEY TITAN LED Simi Valley California
Let's be honest... Author: simi valley, California Electrical Services: Titan LED Brian Hennessy John Ruscigno Fraud Theft Identity Theft Rip Off Credit Card Fraud Racists Liars Simi Valley,

May 02 2016
Synthe-FX SyntheFX Synthe FX Synth FX SynthFX Luminair Luminair 2 Luminair 3 Luminair L2 Luminair L3 Charged $90 for iPad app and after only months create new version with $90 price tag. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Software: Synthe-FX Internet

May 01 2016
Bio muscle xr RIP OFF tell you it's free then charge you full price for 14 day trial San Diego California Internet
Author: Camp Douglas, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Bio muscle xr Internet

May 01 2016
Jim Ellis Porsche Dealership Lemon Car Dealership Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Jim Ellis Porsche Dealership Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
Prestige Financial Predatory Lenders, Dishonest, Harrassing, Unprofessional, Salt Lake City Utah The Price of a Repo Author: Eugene, Oregon Loans: Prestige Financial Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 30 2016
Magnolia Auto Sales Company committed fraud and inflated price from $4500 to $7150 just to get a better check from finance company Loris South Carolina Author: Loris, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Magnolia Auto Sales Loris, South Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Competition Sports Price Gouging, Poor Customer Service Gulfport Mississippi Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Motorcycles: Competition Sports Gulfport, Mississippi

Apr 28 2016
Car Delivery USA All day auto transport I booked my car for transport6 weeks early. They quoted price of $795 so of course I locked in with them. Three days before pick up, they call to tell me it will be $250 more!! Coral Springs Florida Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Car Delivery USA Coral Springs , Florida

Apr 28 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC shipped product not ordered and will surely bill/collect the fulll price Henderson Nevada AND That aint all folks Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Next Level Nutra LLC Henderson, Nevada

Apr 28 2016
Home Depot sale price not honored for online orders Nationwide I'm not stupid, not a guy... Author: Mt. Holly, New Jersey Appliances: Home Depot Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
orange park auto mall orange park Florida Jim gets the wrong end of the stick again and again and again and again..... Author: macclenny, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: orange park auto mall orange park, Florida

Apr 27 2016
Forever Flawless Over charged me! I was quoted a much lesser price than appeared on my bank statement! Pleasanton California Author: Danville, California Beauty Salons: Forever Flawless Pleasanton, California

Apr 27 2016
Loving the Classics They appear to be thieves, send out emails offering half-price, then full price - still taking your money! Pickerton Ohio Author: Marietta, Georgia Books, Records & Videos: Loving the Classics Pickerton, Ohio

18, Report #1301993

Apr 26 2016
Luxory AutoMax Owner Jimmie 20yr Professional Con-Artist/Price Cheat ,Gouger, Tinley Park Illinois
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Car Financing: Luxory AutoMax Tinley Park, Illinois

Apr 26 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises not a clear description of what I HAD to do to NOT be charged the exorbitant price $94.99 +SH $1.95 Internet claim settled with credit to my account Author: Largo, Florida TV Advertisements: Dervina Internet

Apr 25 2016
Car Corner of Cabot Jim Farnam Took advantage financially an physically Cabot Arkansas Intimated Author: Pocahontas, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Car Corner of Cabot Cabot, Arkansas

Apr 25 2016
APPLE GLASS COMPANY Dishonest, Liars, Rude, Unprofessional, Price-Gouging, Condescending, Disrespectful. The Woodlands Texas
Author: The Woodlands, Texas Glass Repair Shops: APPLE GLASS COMPANY The Woodlands, Texas

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
James westness (Jim) scam con artist- excon who is supposedly trying to change his life Las Vegas, Nevada
I said what brah? Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: James westness Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 24 2016
Meet The Matchmakers Jim Antonsen This business, a DATING service, is fraudulent, they charge $5,000 to set you up with professional men, never call you and when you can contact them, they 'll lie, scream and threaten you!!!they've threatened many women into not reporting their scam!!! Do NOT have anything to do with the company!!!! Hang up when they call! They are crooks!!!! Chicago and Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Art Galleries: Festivals & Event Services: Meet The Matchmakers Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Web Blog Systems, Ben Price This Co helped me to build a website and hosted by them. Since they are now closed my website has disappeared and I cannot retrieve all the info I had put on the site. I would like to know if there is a way for me to retrieve this info ?? Las Vegas Nevada Author: Montreal, Quebec On-Line Business: Web Blog Systems Las Vegas, Nevada