JK HARRIS & CO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jk Harris & Co
There may be more specific results for "Jk Harris & Co"
For more specific results for "Jk Harris & Co"
Showing 1-25 of 10,726 Found Reports For more specific results for "Jk Harris & Co"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
National Interstate Insurance Co Caused us to go into Bankruptcy Richfield Ohio Author: Marathon, Florida Insurance Companies: National Interstate Insurance Co Internet

Jul 21 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management of Pain Management Associates Do not see Dr. Matthew Harris, he is objectively a bad doctor Laguna Hills California Author: Orange, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 19 2017
Pop and Sons LLC Kevin Rains Sr, Kevin Rains Jr, Timothy Rains,Korey Rains DO NOT WORK FOR KEVIN RAINS SR! OWES THOUSANDS, SONS EMBEZZELING CO MONEY! Fort Worth, Texas Author: Texas Trucking Companies: Pop and Sons LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
Stark Eye - Allumiere Keranique ? - when you call the phone number, it's a distributor or rep co - they wouldn't identify what company they were with!!! - hmmm totally scammed me US Nationwide Author: Bailey, Colorado Skin Care: Stark Eye - Allumiere Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 19 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority Pay tolls not available around beltway 8.  Houston Texas Author: Seabrook, Texas Attorney Generals: Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Shijiazhuang Zu Lei Trading Co., Ltd zuleichem,slnatech Complete scam avoid. Shijiazhuang , china Internet Author: Alabama Sales People: Shijiazhuang Zu Lei Trading Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 18 2017
HOME WAREHOUSE SUPPLY INC ( owner : sky tam) sky tam ordered one container bathroom vanity, and did pay the balance, cheat SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 8225 SIENA AVENUE,SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 Author: Hangzhou, Alabama Bed & Bath: Xinda Bathroom Cabinet Co.,LTD Internet

Jul 18 2017
Burgess Seed And Plant Co They Stole My Money As Well As Sent Me Dead Plants BLOOMFIELD Nationwide
Author: FITCHBURG, Massachusetts Nurseries: Burgess Seed And Plant Co Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Harris and Zide Ruining people's lives and calling it a career ? South Pasadena California
Author: Santa Clara, California Credit Card Fraud: Harris and Zide South Pasadena , California

Jul 17 2017
Rufus Design Ryan Cathrallrufusdesignco.com/http://rufusdesign.bigcartel.com/ Rufus Design sold me products that they never produced or shipped. Does not respond to communications or issue refunds. Boulder, CO Internet Author: Colorado Sporting Goods: Rufus Design Internet

Jul 17 2017
Skin Wrinkle No More Sam Skin CreamPeepeye Serum, Parisian Glow A box with 2 products comes 2-3 times each month. Billed to varied company names on CredCard. St. Petersburg FL Nationwide: FL, CO, WI Author: Medina, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Wrinkle No More Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Allumiere Allumiiere trial orders was a scam. I noticed a $195.00 charge on my bank statement 15 days later. CO CO Author: Bloomfield, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Allumiere Internet

Jul 16 2017
LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) BlactinoEntertainment Promised and Guaranteed that a $250,000 GRANT and rental payment of $3800 would be paid to help license and make people aware of patent (9566037) to help people be able to have this life saving test Pueblo Colorado
Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 14 2017
Harris Poll surveys will not let me enter the site...will not let me contact them..have been a member for years and have points to redeem.. new york Author: VILLA PARK, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Harris Poll surveys Internet

Jul 13 2017
LA Ski n VLAMOROUS Scam, unscrupulous tactics, fraud impossible to deal with ENGLEWOOD CO Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: LA Ski n Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Vision Security Vision Satellite, Rob Harris, Daniel Rodriguez A COMPANY AND PEOPLE THAT FAIL TO PAY AND TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES FAIRLY, BIG SCAMMERS! Orem, Utah
happy ex employee Author: OREM, Utah Vision Security Orem, Utah

Jul 09 2017
Parisian GLO Parisian Glow Bank Charges made by the following:PEEPSNV*PEEPSEYE 8888687308 CO KDURSKINCREAM86639834 866-398-3449 CO On-line trial offer for a face cream, just pay shipping and handling for 4.99. Internet Will send you lots of bills for stuff you don't want. Cream gave me pimples Author: Denver, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian GLO

Jul 09 2017
Shenzhen R&S Technology Co LTD They are thief Guangdong China (Mainland)
Author: Miami, Florida Computer Manufactures: Shenzhen R&S Technology Co LTD Internet

Jul 09 2017
eco constuction co lake mary fla I am owner of stephens handi man service , have been doing work for eco for some time and it took a year to get paid on some w.o. paid part of what they owed just to get more work done to the total of $6000.00 . now they have difficulty answering the phones. I dont have a problem working with any one to get paid. but 6 months is long enough . When they did aswer the phones I was told the checks would be escalated to be paid. they did only in conversation no checks . i will have to go to the people where i did the work at and fill a lean on all the properties. lake mary florida Author: Gray, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: eco constuction co lake mary, Florida

Jul 08 2017
JoHickey Co. Package forwarding scam unknown Internet Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: JoHickey Co. Internet

Jul 07 2017
JOE HILES dba JOE HILES ROOFING FRAUD, THIEF, ROOFING CO, VOLUSIA ROOF Holly Hill Florida Author: Deland, Florida Roofing Companies: JOE HILES Holly Hill , Florida

Jul 07 2017
She Link Rcvd product from co. Size so FAR OFF. tried to contact but no response. Form to use online will not take the order number they gave me. Says invalid. Cannot return without a ticket number bur need correct order number to do so. Company does not respond. Want a refund. Want return procedues. If no contact from them I will go to Better Business Bureau, my State Attorney General and stop payment with my bank. Internet Author: TURTLE CREEK, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: She Link Internet

Jul 06 2017
Nutra Diet I did a one time order now they took my money from my account and sent me more pills. I did not order. I want my money back. Aurora CO 80010 Aurora CO80010 Author: Laurel, Maryland Adult Web Site: Nutra Diet Nationwide