Your Search | job corps frenchburg, ky

Oct 07 2015
Thermal Air Conditioning Inc. Didnt pay me for a job. I filed a lien on the owners property. they will not pay Pasadena California
Author: Pasadena, California Builders & Contractors: Thermal Air Conditioning Inc. Pasadena, California

Oct 06 2015
Southwest Elite Services Blake Kelley, Cindy Smith, Miriam Chavez, Just a scam to get insurance leads, not a job! They ask for your bank account and ssn. Beware! scotsdale Arizona Author: Chicago, Illinois Work at Home Business: Southwest Elite Services scotsdale, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
10:58 AM SCAM they do not help you get a job Internet Author: albany, New York Consumer Services: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Clayton Smith Diamond Seal RoofingProof Seal After checking his references, Clayton Smith, Diamond Seal Roofing, Proof Seal was contracted May 2 2015 to apply Diamond Seal roofing seal to a commercial building. He and his crew started the project but never got passed the bagging of rock ballist and did not complete the job. Canton Ohio Author: Charleston, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Clayton Smith Canton, Ohio

Oct 05 2015
Blake Kelley Southwest Elite Services SWES Cindy Smith Dillard Kelley This company is a HUGE scam! This easy job to do is all fake and a waste of time. Thank god I never got too far into it and knew something was off. I did some research and found out this company is just what I thought it was. Don't waste any time on Blake Kelley or Cindy Smith. Nationwide Author: Washington Computer Classes: Blake Kelley Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Zen communications Dale Walsh,Michael Hazard Sent cashiers check for $2865 for secret shopper job. Norfolk Virginia Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Work at Home Business: Zen communications Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Zenco & CO They used disceptive job title, duties, and promises of benefit, and pay that they refused to discuss during interview Chicago Illinois Author: Dolton, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Zenco & CO Chicago, Illinois

Oct 04 2015
Belfast Sales Academy AKA A1 Organisation, DCG marketing, Topaz marketing, Dave Glass, Pamela Glass Deceptive Job title, Wage theft, Unsuitable working conditions, Lying Belfast North Ireland Author: Belfast, Alabama Employment Services: Belfast Sales Academy Belfast, Other

Oct 03 2015
University of Phoenix Gave me a crap degree that gets me laughed out of job interveiws Nationwide Author: danville , Illinois Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Stereo USA Plus AKA: Jason and AKA: Middle Eastern male adult. VERY BAD ,SLOPPY TINT JOB, AIR BUBBLES AND SMEARS EXCUSES ,NOT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Covina California Author: Cypres, California Car Stereos & Alarms: Stereo USA Plus Covina, California

Oct 03 2015
warren transportation warrentransportation job offer through email. New York New York Author: NYC, New York Employment Services: warren transportation New York, New York

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited, IBN Parivar Limited They have taken my money Rs. 25000 in the month of June 2014 and told me to provide job in Montreal Canada, they did an agreement with me for 9 months to provide me within the mentioned period, and in the agreement letter it was mentioned that if they would not provide me job in Montreal Canada within 9 months, they will refund my money KOLKATA Internet Author: KOLKATA, Idaho Business Consulting: Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited Internet

Oct 02 2015
Blake Kelley Southwest Elite Services (SWES)Prosperity Trade MovementMidwest Elite Services Job scams Scottsdale AZ Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Nonprofit Organizations: Blake Kelley Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Robert Birmingham Owner Built PoolAquadoc Took Money to Remodel Pool and Never Finished the Job Haughton Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Pool Builders: Robert Birmingham Haughton, Louisiana

Oct 01 2015
Just Cargo, LLC Donna Robins Manager Work from Home JOB - Shipping product to customers - Never paid for work done Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sikeston, Missouri Shipping Companies: Just Cargo, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 30 2015
Karl Berg The tree man Mr. Berg was hired to remove five 60 foot trees from my property. He received a check for $5,000.00 dollars and requested another $7,000.00 to assist him in getting his equipment in working condition so that he could begin work on my job. After four months of one excuse after another, Mr. Berg was given a dead line where he would have to begin work or give me a refund. Mr. Berg never showed up for work and after repeated requests, demands, letters, phone calls and visits to his home, Mr Berg refused to begin work and he refuses to give me a refund. Criminal charges have been presented to him and a court date is 5 October 2015. Blackwood New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Karl Berg Blackwood, New Jersey

Sep 28 2015
Keith Lang, Keith Robert Lang, Keith R Lang, Masonry Breach of Contract, Left job with down payment Weymouth Massachusetts Author: Norwell, Massachusetts Landscape Companies: Keith Lang Weymouth, Massachusetts

Sep 28 2015
Sprint Sprint is all about LIES! Nationwide
Quote - A written estimate of a job or service Author: Coconut creek, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
American Airlines rude, baggage complaints, stupid indianapolis Nationwide Thier job.... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Aetna (also complaining against MinutemanClinic of Texas) They Can Record You But You Can't Record Them Lexington, KY Nationwide Aetna Records You But You Can't Record Them Author: Austin, Texas Health Insurance: Aetna Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
David E. Gilliland and Weathertight Systems DID NOT FINISH JOB! Clearwater Florida Author: Oldsmar, Florida Customer: David E. Gilliland and Weathertight Systems Clearwater, Florida

Sep 23 2015
RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY (SLOBS) - MESS UP DECK Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY Ostrander, Ohio

Sep 22 2015
Ribkins Co., Igor Ribkin, Alex Ribkin I hired Ribkin Co. for 2 separate jobs, staining the back yard and front yard. Igor first came to the initial consultation, then sent his son Alex to do the work. All sales pitch and only about the dime, they tried to sell the most expensive product and claim its the best weather resistant and with warranty. The job was complete and less than 2 months the stain was peeling Aliso Viejo California Author: Lancaster, California Home Improvements: Ribkins Co. Aliso Viejo, California

Sep 22 2015
classic painting and coatings shabby job not finished lake havasu city Arizona Author: lk havasu city, Arizona Building Services: classic painting and coatings lake havasu city, Arizona