Your Search | job corps frenchburg, ky

May 24 2016
Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Professional Retail Services Inc recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Manorville New York. Author: Medford, New York Builders & Contractors: Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Professional Retail Services is totally focused on servicing their customers with the best quality vendors at a reasonable cost. Medford, New York

May 24 2016
orlando driveway and pavers, absolute landscaping and pool, marcus wintz Company received full payment upon job completion but did not pay the materials for the job orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: orlando driveway and pavers orlando, Florida

May 23 2016
American Freight Furniture and Mattress American FreightAmerican Freight Furniture Fraudulent, Scam, Inside Job, Thieves Warren Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Mattress Stores: American Freight Furniture and Mattress Warren , Michigan

May 22 2016
Explore Talent Mr. Lopez at 702-857-7438 I have been scamed three time with this company. I was contacted stating that they have an actinc job for my daughter only if i update her profile with another 298 dollars. I have never been contacted with a real acting job for my daughter on for money. Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Nationwide

May 19 2016
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

May 19 2016
American Life Income Johnny Ly false advertising for a great job west orange New Jersey Author: Staten Island, New York Insurance Agencies: American Life Income west orange, New Jersey

May 19 2016
SEA Insurance inc Fraud Job opportunity Fake Company one month wasted!!! Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home Business: SEA Insurance inc Internet

May 18 2016
E3 IT Solutiions RICHARD | 310 966 7333 | 213-347-9450 | Info@e3itsolutions.com BEWARE OF THIS A*******!! RICHARD | E3 IT SOLUTIONS | PHONE NUMBER: show contact info I WORK ON A PROJECT FOR HIM & HE NEVER PAY ME!!! THE FIRST COUPLE SMALL PROJECTS, THE CUSTOMER PAY ME DIRECT. UNTIL THE LAST PROJECT AT 5777 WEST CENTURY BLVD. LAX.. HE SAID THE CUSTOMER WROTE THE WHOLE JOB AMOUNT DIRECT TO HIM. THEREFORE, HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME VIA PAYPAL... I WAITED & WAITED, THIS f**kER RICHARD FROM E3 IT SOLUTIONS IGNORED MY CALL, TEXT & EMAIL. HE OWED ME $350 DONT BELIEVE ME? GOOGLE HIS NAME & COMPANY..... YOU WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT HIM NOR HIS COMPANY... Beverly Hills California Author: North Hollywood, California Computer Programmers: E3 IT Solutiions Internet

May 18 2016
Cms construction Charles Szarawarski Lied numerous times about the job that was to be done,breach of contract and refusal to return my deposit Monroe New Jersey Author: Somerset , New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Cms construction Monroe , New Jersey

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 17 2016
Drake college of business I was a b student there I finish my internship and I never got to do a job placement. Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Drake college of business Newark, New Jersey

May 16 2016
ge appliances ge technician comes to the house, home call chrge $100. replace frzn fan motor ( 5 min. job ) $146. miami florida Author: cutler bay, Florida Appliances: ge appliances

May 16 2016
AAA Electric Inc. John Naegel He talked a big game but didnt deliver. started job and never finished. complete deadbeat Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Builders & Contractors: AAA Electric Inc. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 15 2016
mid atlantic marketing they called me offering a $100.00 gift card and then wanted all my personal info ,it is a scam Nationwide Good Job Author: birmngham, Alabama Home & Garden Stores: mid atlantic marketing Nationwide

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 13 2016
dan connelly american asphalt and concrete or all american asphalt and concrete contracted to finish a job and $3300(50%) was given to him and he never came back and would not return calls. Left the patio in shambles. Montgomery Texas
Author: Montgomery, Texas Builders & Contractors: dan connelly Montgomery, Texas

May 11 2016
Jim's Renovation jim runciman I hired him to do work for me he came in did the job half done and wrong his work failed city inspection he demanded i pay him he left without giving me reciept everything is already falling apart not even 2 months yet ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Consumer Services: Jim's Renovation ottawa, Ontario

May 10 2016
JVC Processing They have been calling my job continuosly telling me that I owe a debt from June 9, 2012 in the amount of $615.00 Author: Brooklyn Park, Maryland Loans: JVC Processing

May 09 2016
everest college this school is not a accredited school a medical practice will not hire a everest graduate this was a big waste of money a huge debt with no positive outcome no better job no job assistance not even a final test provided for state certification just a big scam chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Trade Schools: everest college chicago, Illinois

May 09 2016
Shopping Supreme LLC Online reshipping company job scam Bay Shore New York Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping & Handling: Shopping Supreme LLC Bay Shore, New York

May 09 2016
Market force inc Sent me a $2300 bad check for mystery shopper job Internet Author: Summer shade, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Market force inc Internet

May 07 2016
Dr Berry Ltd Employment/Job Scam From Business Owner Southern and Central Trinidad Nationwide Update: Addendum Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Liars: Dr Berry Ltd Nationwide

May 06 2016
Florida metropolitan university FMU I graduate from FMU in 2004 they never help to found a job and when I try to continue school in anther school FMU is not accredited school, plus I ask for my transcripts and they never send it to me and now FMU is Everest , and I'm stock with a debt of 23,00$ money that I never see and never get any Orlando Florida
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Wanted Criminals: Florida metropolitan university Orlando, Florida

May 06 2016
Resume Rabbit ,Mellissa, Customer Service Advocate, Customer Service Response: Inquiry ID #: ,#4160602, Promised resume and job requirements will be posted to the list of job sites or money back Carlsbad California Author: Joliet, Illinois Internet Services: Resume Rabbit Internet