JOB CORPS FRENCHBURG, KY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Job corps Frenchburg, Ky
There may be more specific results for "Job corps Frenchburg, Ky"
For more specific results for "Job corps Frenchburg, Ky"
Showing 1-25 of 11,198 Found Reports For more specific results for "Job corps Frenchburg, Ky"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
DEALTIME AUTO SALES ROBERT ECTOR I WAS MISTREATED AND WAS NOT LISTENED TO AS MY CAR NEEDED SOME REPAIRS ROBERT KEPT PUTTING MY CAR REPAIRS OFF UNTILL THE WARRANTY EXPIRED AND RELOCATED TO ANOTHER JOB SITE WITHIN THE COMPANY. ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: DEALTIME AUTO SALES ORLANDO, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Mykhailo (Michael) Velychko plumber scammer, unprofessional, won't finish the job, yells and curses at clients. Brooklyn New York
Author: Queens, New York Plumbing: Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Brooklyn, New York

Jun 23 2017
NorthSide Turnkey Service Dewayne T. Mayberry Hired to remodel 3 baths, put in woods floors, paint two rooms, Replace back door, put in ceiling fans etc. Paid a total of 23,000.00. Dewayne T Mayberry was hired July 2016 right after my husband had a massive heart attack. He started the job last year and as of today 6/23/17 has not completed the work nor delivered the supplies.He has blocked my number from calls Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: NorthSide Turnkey Service Houston, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Blue housing group BHG They told me I would receive a 77k job position in their Atlanta office.Atlanta Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Blue housing group Internet

Jun 21 2017
Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Supplier Oasis / Trevor Williams All ecommerce sellers beware!!!!! Trevor Williams is the SOLE support for sellers on Overstock.com and he has no idea how to perform the functions of his job. He constantly asks sellers to try and solve their own issues and quite frankly, needs to be re-evaluated by his employer on his abilities to actually perform the functions of his job, unreal!!!!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Internet

Jun 20 2017
Johickey.com Jo & hickey printing supplies They email me about a job opportunity. I accepted the job thinking that it was a good opportunity for me since I could work from home. But googling this company and found out they were lying and scamming people. London NWI 5RA, the UK Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home: Johickey.com Internet

Jun 20 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This company call me over the phone and offer me a job. I sign contract and gave them my ID information. I work for this company for 30 days in which I was told I would be paid $150 Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company use peoples who is really looking for a job to be mix up in their scams Elizabeth NJ Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies

Jun 19 2017
Sterling audio services SAS AKA-JIMMY FERRANTE Aka-Little Jimmy Lies about what he's going to pay you and makes you chase him for months for your money . Lose this job after job by insulting the employer calling them idiots or dumb c***s Middlesex New Jersey Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Sterling audio services SAS JIMMY FERRANTE Middlesex, New Jersey

Jun 19 2017
Tysco Group / Tysco Online Trainings / Tysco Technologies Took all money in advance and didn't complete training rather started another batch and kept us hanging Internet
Tysco con job Author: New York Con Artists: Tysco Group Internet

Jun 19 2017
Quality Mobile Home Services, Inc. misleading contract, poor costumer service and extreme delay and negligence in completing the job Lake Elsinore California Author: Santee, California Home Improvements: Quality Mobile Home Services, Inc. Lake Elsinore, California

Jun 19 2017
Sasgar Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias This company took my money to work on my house and gave my job away to a terrible builder. When I tried to find out why the work was being done so badly and took over 1 year (meant to be 3 months), the owner Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias of Barcelona, said 'It's not my problem, I gave the job away' despite taking a significant amount of money from me.  Barcelona Barcelona
Author: Barcelona, Builders & Contractors: Sasgar Internet

Jun 19 2017
Forestree Filip FORESTREE services - Does not complete job and work is sub-standard golden Colorado Author: Alabama Landscaping: Forestree golden, Colorado

Jun 19 2017
Erotic monkey Erotic monkey has not removed my account for the past 2 weeks i have asked nomurous times. Im under kandylious on the site. I would love to have my ad removed because i have gotten a better job and dont want this screwing it up on me. Internet Author: Lanoka harbor, New Jersey Strippers & Dancers: Erotic monkey Internet

Jun 18 2017
Mobile Masters of Las Vegas Vic Orlando Refused to complete Job, ruined new equipment Las Vegas Nevada
False accusations & defamation of character are illigal Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Stereos: Mobile Masters of Las Vegas Internet

Jun 18 2017
M&S Services AKA Joey Sours do not use M & S Services they leave job unfinished Branson Hollister Springfield and surrounding Ozar Nationwide
Author: Branson, Missouri Home Improvements: M&S Heating And Air Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Brian Martin. LouisP, Iconoland This person posts ads on Craigslist and other job sites to involve people in Iconoland job scam. Los Angeles California
Images Author: Sochi, On-Line Business: Brian Martin Los Angeles, California

Jun 16 2017
Patrick Karam decietful, work not up to code, shady, no liscense, fraudulent, dishonest, bad attitude, did not deliver all supplies, had to hire another contractor to fix terrible job. Pinellas Park Florida Author: St.Pete, Florida Home Improvements: Patrick Karam Pinellas Park, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning On Monday June 12, 2017, I called Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning as my air conditioning had stopped blowing cold air. I have been a previous customer of Samm's and their services had been reasonable for the job they did.They sent a technician out b Predatory Price Gouging Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning Plano, Texas

Jun 15 2017
Help Link Carillion Warm Front Scheme A Botched job from beginning to end leaving me with no water for 5 years Nationwide Author: Northumberland, Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Help Link Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
RICK CLEVELAND THE POOL GUY! INC JOB ABANDONMENT NAPLES Florida Author: Marco Island, Florida Pool Services: RICK CLEVELAND THE POOL GUY! INC NAPLES, Florida

Jun 13 2017
PJ's Painting and Home Services, LLC - Jerry Williams Jerry Williams the owner took deposit and never showed to do job, called and emailed him many times with no reply. Lakeland Florida
Author: LAKELAND, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: PJ's Painting and Home Services, LLC Lakeland, Florida

Granite Transformations Sloppy Job Hilliard Ohio
Author: Dublin, Ohio Kitchens: Granite Transformations Hilliard, Ohio

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 12 2017
Heavy Construction Academy REVIEW: Heavy Construction Academy dedicated to customer satisfaction. Heavy Construction Academy helping a wide range of individuals gain stable, well-paying employment in high demand occupations. *UPDATE: Heavy Construction Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Heavy Construction Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Those that can,do.Those that can't,teach. Author: Beverly, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heavy Construction Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verifie ™ …businesses you can trust. Heavy Construction Academy the nation’s leading institution training & certification of Heavy Equipment Operators. Heavy Construction Academy has modern equipment, state-of-the-art facilities, and an ideal training field. HCA has become one of the most effective, efficient training sites in the world. Brentwood, New Hampshire

Jun 12 2017
Ticket Justice Network Mark Seddighi Lied to me saying 6 weeks to get my thousand dollars and told me 6 months. Never called back, stole my money and ran... job was incomplete Glendale California Author: glendale, California Auto Clubs: Ticket Justice Network glendale, California