JOB CORPS FRENCHBURG, KY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Job corps Frenchburg, Ky
There may be more specific results for "Job corps Frenchburg, Ky"
For more specific results for "Job corps Frenchburg, Ky"
Showing 1-25 of 45,546 Found Reports For more specific results for "Job corps Frenchburg, Ky"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Abel McCallister Designs AKA Larry Abel Designs Completed the Job, Never Got Paid Nashville Tennessee Author: Seattle, Washington Party Planners: Abel McCallister Designs LLC Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
No Parking LLC Stole money Louisville, KY and Dallas, TX Louisville, Kentucky and Dallas Texas Author: Louisville, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: No Parking LLC Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Kevin Williams Said I had 3 charges against me and threatened me saying that I will go to jail and lose my job New York Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: Kevin Williams Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Steel Valle Paving and Concrete, Cosmo (owner) TOOK OUR MONEY AND NEVER DID THE JOB!!! Austintown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Home Improvements: Steel Valle Paving and Concrete Austintown, Ohio

Aug 15 2017
CoolAir Conditioning, Inc. THREATENED ME AT MY JOB & RIPPED ME OFF OF $1500!! Fort Myers Florida Author: CAPE CORAL, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: CoolAir Conditioning, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Charlotte Grill Company Terry Wayne/Carolina Grill Company He takes a deposit from people after offering an unbelivable low price on a job. Often runs specials on the local Craigslist. He makes you sign a contract then either starts your job but doesnt finish, never starts your job or does a small amount of work and never comes back. His contract states that he will keep 25% of deposit if you cancel. He will make it impossible to work with him due to not finding subs, making an appointment and not keeping it, delaying projects do to weather or car break down etc. You will have to take him to court to get the moeny back. Many people who won judgements against him never saw their money--he has declared bankruptcy 2 times and has a lengthy criminal and civil record. This is public information that you should look into. Waxhaw NC Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Grill Company Internet

Aug 14 2017
FCS FORWARDING This company guy , prayed on my being homebound my son is special needs I can't take on a job due to him needing me at times and employers not understanding to my situation. Due for pay check on 27th my partner found out about the scam reported showed me word for word emails smart office and how many taken foralot so shameful I've cried asked why been embarrassed for my trusting nature and now have the worry my social address name undergoing some crazy identify Taft word for my mail worried for our safety crushed on so many levels worked for there bidding and no pay for any of it. Sick over it all money spent counting on money coming .My son's life is now compromised by mommy's trusting nature. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Weatherford, Texas Mail Order Services: FCS FORWARDING Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 14 2017
Harrington's home repair and building Mike Harrington Was charged $290 to take 3 twin mattresses and 2 twin box springs to the dump. Also individual took $400 deposit for a job and never did it and refuses to return my money or phone calls. Complete rip off Berlin New Hampshire Author: Saco, Maine Home Improvements: Harrington's home repair and building Berlin, New Hampshire

Aug 14 2017
Buffett Senior Health Bate and switch. A training tuition disguised as a lucrative job opportunity Nationwide Author: Bel Air, Maryland Insurance Companies: Buffett Senior Health Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Steampro Carpet Cleaning, Clay Started cleaning at my home, when he was partially done he asked for payment while the product worked. After receiving payment he packed up and left the job unfinished. Longview, Texas Nationwide Author: Tyler, Texas Cleaning Services: Steampro Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Quality Roofing Tony After cashing my check , it took him over a week to come and do the job. The was not done right, Illed and texted him with no results. I have a contract with a 10 year warranty with him.I have pictures of leaks and where my ceiling Glen Burnie Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Roofing Glen Burnie, Maryland

Aug 12 2017
Quicken-Support Pankaj - Kentucky Organization Number is 0846521 One Stop Global Solutions, LLC4056 Richardson Rd Independence, KY 41051 Contact: Mayank Singhal Title: PrincipalPhone: 877-200-2151 Website: onestopglobalsolutions.com One Stop Global Solutions Scammed me into Quicken 'fix'. Got my financial information and passwords for bank Independence Kentucky Author: Aloha, Oregon Computer Software: Quicken-Support Independence, Kentucky

Aug 12 2017
Garden Central Owner, Scott Pittman came to my home as a landscape architect and drew plans for a relatively simple garden space. Upon agreement, I signed a contract for what amounted to be $2,400.00 per his suggestion on what would thrive in a very sun-filled space. Included was the delivery of good dark soil, limelight hydrangeas, a couple of low growing evergreen bushes and flowering plants. When the job was completed, I realized that the goods and the time of installation should not have exceeded $800.00 and even that would have been a bit much! The total cost of the plants could not have amounted more than $400.00, but this guy is a total rip off for sure! Berkley Michigan Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Landscaping: Garden Central Berkley, Michigan

14, Report #1392082

Aug 11 2017
Agility van lines Agility Van Lines (a moving company) job reference # R3191542 - Expected Move Date 6/23/17 During the whole month of May I was speaking with Alex who assured me that he would be my point of contact throughout the entire moving process, recommended I call Lied Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdal Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Agility van lines

15, Report #1391981

Aug 11 2017
R & M Design Group, LLC Rick McGaha He gave a price and asked for half upfront and half when the work was to be completed. He was given 80% for the funds, kept changing the start date. No permits were acquired. They were late, unprofessional and did not clean up after themselves. They did shotty work and did not complete the job in its agreed upon manner. Roswell, Georgia Internet
Author: Douglasville , Georgia Architects & Designers: R & M Design Group, LLC Internet

Aug 10 2017
County home school Took a course with this company in 1988. Was told that if i did not finish the course or did not get a job in that field that i would not have to pay back the student loan. Which i have recently found out was untrue. Bridgeport Connecticut Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: County home school Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Steven Dukes Custom Plumbing Mr. Dukes promised a master bathroom completed in 3 weeks 4 months after the start date he walked away because he didn't know how to complete the job properly. Largo Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Small Business Services: Steven Dukes Custom Plumbing Largo, Florida

Aug 09 2017
Robbie's Automotive & Collision Specialists Owner started working on my car and now threatening not to complete the job started Dover New Jersey Update: Worked things out with the body shop Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Body Work & Repair: Robbie's Automotive & Collision Specialists Dover, New Jersey

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Made by Guerilla Mike Smith madebyguerrilla.com I was contacted by Mike Smith (madebyguerrilla.com) in June of 2017 after I posted a job on WPHired.com to have a website built. Knoxville Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Websites: Made by Guerilla Mike Smith Internet

Aug 08 2017
ASSURANCE VAN LINES TOP RATE MOVERS / TOP RATE MOVERS I hired them to move me July 17 from Louisville KY to Powhatan VA and They never delived my stuff I have lost everything I own Fort Lauerdale Florida Author: Powhatan, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: ASSURANCE VAN LINES Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Sodexo Sodexo is a horrible comapany and they do not provide on the job training Nationwide Author: Arlington, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Sodexo Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
ocean commerce Advertised in craigslist as a legitimate job. Used my address to rip off paypal delaware Internet Author: north hills, California Consumer Services: ocean commerce Internet

Aug 07 2017
Jorge Pacheco, Edith Pacheco, George Pacheco Tile Job; EXTREME Negligence North Miami Beach Florida
Author: Wilton Manors, Florida Home Improvements: Jorge Pacheco North Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 07 2017
MIAT College of Technology Said 95% job placement and the only one I got was for a temp service 1400 miles from home which fired me for not knowing enough even though I got good grades from the school. Canton Michigan Author: Pleasant Lake, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: MIAT College of Technology Canton, Michigan