JOB CORPS FRENCHBURG, KY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Job corps Frenchburg, Ky
There may be more specific results for "Job corps Frenchburg, Ky"
For more specific results for "Job corps Frenchburg, Ky"
Showing 1-25 of 11,141 Found Reports For more specific results for "Job corps Frenchburg, Ky"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
American Radio American in Jax FL, Knoxville Tennessee, & Roswell Georgia Horrible Install Job, Mounted box on spare & then Ignored phone Calls/Benz Referral Jacksonville Florida
Author: Orange Park, Florida Car Stereos & Alarms: American Radio Jacksonville, Florida

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 18 2017
Master Set Tile Chester Grobleski Tile Job Rip Off and Druggy Employees Bradenton Florida Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Kitchens: Master Set Tile Bradenton, Florida

May 17 2017
Kaplan collage Kaplan university Got me to enroll into the school promising me that I would have a job after graduation making 40,000 a year Dayton Ohio Author: eldorado, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Kaplan collage Ohio

May 17 2017
DiSpirito Masonry & Tile John DiSpirito John DiSpirito ran off with $1500 and would not finish job he started. Orange Park Internet Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Landscape Companies: DiSpirito Masonry & Tile Internet

May 17 2017
Mikes Custom Floors - MIKE DENIKE Did a terrible job on my floors - Very Dishonest Furlong Pennsylvania
Author: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Mikes Custom Floors Furlong, Pennsylvania

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 16 2017
C R ENGLAND Trucking Promised job contract after their schooling, but was let go due to poor training envoriment and still expected to pay 7k back Richman IN Author: Xenia, Ohio Trade Schools: C R ENGLAND Trucking Nationwide

May 16 2017
We Can Build It LLC Maxwell Swanson Will take your money and not do the job Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Building Services: We Can Build It LLC Knoxville, Tennessee

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

May 16 2017
Networx lead service . Networx llc Plain and simple its theft & deception. Ive paid a whopping 2,400. $$ total and recieved 1 job with no refunds majority of the numbers they send are bogus some not even a working number Internet  Author: Fort worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Networx lead service Internet

May 15 2017
Petersendean Roof and Solar They only want your money and will blame you if your system does not work. Completely FAULT ADVERTISING Trust Our Brands to Get the job done Right Fresno, CA Nationwide Author: merced, California Solar Energy: Petersendean Roof and Solar Nationwide

May 15 2017
Asset Protection Association APA Employment Asset Protection Loss Prevention Job Scam Craigslist Scam LP Scam AP Scam West Palm Beach Florida Author: Alabama Employment Services: Asset Protection Association West Palm Beach, Florida

May 14 2017
Wholesale shelf corps Grand Teton professionals They used my family's business to start a deciptive company to rip off business owners. They have been using shelf corporations to do this anonymously. Internet
Author: Orlando , Florida Accounting: Wholesale shelf corps Internet

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 12 2017
Price Transfer Price Transfer did an unnecessary enhanced examination of my cargo and charged me almost $2,000 for a 5 minute job. Carson California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Government Corruption: Price Transfer Carson, California

May 12 2017
FRAUD John Palm Represented himself as a tax accountant, getting paid, not doing the job, and disappearing Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Accounting: John Palm Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 11 2017
DWorldconstructions Also operates the websites: MPPROConstructions and KellyKellyEngineering This is a scammer trying to commit Identity Theft for job seekers Internet, California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Builders & Contractors: DWorldconstructions Internet

May 11 2017
GC WORKS INC, LANCE WAYNE TOOK MY DEPOSIT 7 MONTHS AGO. AND NEVER DID JOB. REUFES TO REFUND ME Miami Florida Author: Pembroke Park, Florida Consumer Services: GC WORKS INC Miami, Florida

May 10 2017
Safelight Auto Glass Safelight did horrible job on my windshield Riverside California
Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto Repair Service: Safelight Auto Glass Riverside, California

May 10 2017
PSU Bodyguards This company's phones are no longer in service. After competing the they never contacted me to initiate a job search. Nashville Tennessee Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: PSU Bodyguards Nashville, Tennessee

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
Oluwaseye/mgkay production inc Oluwaseye Olusa hired intern to cover my wedding and they did a very very bad job. Oluwaseye Olusa lied about working with a crew but instead hired this people i do not think he ever work with. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Photography: Oluwaseye/mgkay production inc Internet

May 09 2017
ForeignExpats.com aka BeijingTeach aka Rosie Tang China ESL aka New Life ESL aka New Worl ESL aka Golden Bridge Education, aka Golden Bridge English, aka Golden Bridge ESL aka Rebecca Tang, Eric WInder, David Valley, Derick Yazwa & Serbian fugitive China Job Scam Recruiters & Unlicensed HR Agency that skims 50% of TEFL Teacher salaries Beijing Internet
Author: Beijing, Alabama Con Artists: ForeignExpats.com aka BeijingTeach aka Rosie Tang Internet