Your Search | job corps frenchburg, ky

Dec 06 2016
E Virtual services Anthony Hill, Anshul Choudly, April Hopkins, Job Stavinski. Lied to us, took money, and refused to do work Minnetonka Minnesota Author: york, Pennsylvania Internet Services: E Virtual services Minnetonka , Minnesota

Dec 05 2016
Fyber Rip off. Roughly 1 in ten of their offers actually pay. Support is useless. They demand screenshots, email evidence, and confirmation codes to prove offers were completed. It's THEIR job to track offer completion. It should not fall to the consumer. And not once out of hundreds of attempts has support credited me with the game currency I was supposed to recieve. Internet Author: Nowhere, California Internet Marketing Companies: Fyber Internet

Dec 03 2016
Attack! Marketing I have not been paid for a job I did 6 months ago. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Employers: Attack! Marketing Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Nov 30 2016
Wills Printing Supplies promised at home job gift wrapping parcels and then reshipping them owe 3150.00 Elizabeth Town New Jersey Author: mountcarmel, Pennsylvania Shipping & Handling: Wills Printing Supplies Elizabeth Town , New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
Scott sexton landscape did not complete the job to my satisfaction utica Michigan Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Landscaping: Scott sexton landscape utica, Michigan

Nov 30 2016
Florida Metropolitain University, Corinthian College, Everest University Misrepresented the job market and ease of employment as well as amount of money made starting off in the field. Claimed that the field was in high demand. Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Massage Therapists: Florida Metropolitain University Lakeland, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Linda's Nails Terrible Job and Nails. Didn't get what I paid for and was refused refund, Had to go to a different place to fix damage. goose creek South Carolina Author: goose creek, South Carolina Nail Salons: Linda's Nails goose creek, South Carolina

Nov 30 2016
Tribe Transportation Tribe Exspress Tribe Expedite truck job tribe job gainsville jobs Gainesville Georgia Author: keeseville , New York Travel Services: Tribe Transportation Gainesville, Georgia

Nov 30 2016
Film and TV Pro Blue Compass, London Ripoff Merchants, Terrible Job Site, Charged for cancelled subscription! London Internet Author: London, Alabama Employment Services: Film and TV Pro Internet

Nov 29 2016
Ray from Ultimate security force I went to look forba job at this place that i got from a news ad and basically got ripped off by being to i had to pay 200 dollers for a fireguard Test prep coarse which is insane then i paid the guy after taking the classes and still never received my certificate. Manhattan Author: Queens ny, New York Employers: Ray from Ultimate security force

Nov 29 2016
Park View Legal REVIEW: Park View Legal’s mission to help customers achieve strong financial future. Park View Legal helps thousands of customers improve credit scores. Park View Legal's customers feel safe knowing disputes are handled by FICO certified analysts with years of experience.*UPDATE: Park View Legal pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Park View Legal recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ParkView Author: Peru, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Park View Legal TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Park View Legal, professional advocacy firm assists consumers fix credit history. Park View Legal hands on approach to wellbeing of clients, going extra mile providing best possible results. Park View Legal's customer support team reviews cases with consumers every month, ensuring consumers on track to achieving goals. San Diego , California

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 25 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life JOB SEEKERS BEWARE! orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Insurance Companies: US Health Advisors orlando, Florida

Nov 21 2016
AAA Concrete and Landscaping Jake Sakopo, Finau Palu Took over 2/3 of the money for the job and never completed work San Leandro California Author: Tracy, California Landscaping: AAA Concrete and Landscaping San Leandro, California

Nov 21 2016
Drivetime Bridgecrest Upside Down Rip Off Lexington, Ky Nationwide Author: Versailles, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Ira Litvak Fandorin Millbrae Burlingame Danilov 401 California Ave, San Francisco, CA 94130Red Tavern 2229 Clement St, San Francisco, CA 941213044 Oakland Ave S.Lake TahoeIrina Litvak Hire according verbal agreement upon finishing the job refused to pay San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Adoption Agencies: Builders & Contractors: Ira Litvak San Francisco , California

Nov 20 2016
Alpha Contracting Choice Construction Retail Services Benny Bry Company Temek Logistics B.R. Bryant Construction Benny Bryant LLC This Contractor is Scamming home owners in his own subdivision. He never finished the job. Just ran off with the money! Atlanta Georgia Author: Fairburn, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Alpha Contracting Internet

Nov 19 2016
Karl's Tile Total Bad Job From Top TO Bottom. Wasted Expensive Tile! Boca Raton Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Karl's Tile Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 17 2016
service master cleaning&restoration by ams.com dlopiano@amsrestoration.com/ danielle hey guys just a note to let every one know these people running this company are a bunch of thiefs, the stole money from fox floors staten island,ny for material we installed on a job site @ 28 waterview ct. si,ny 10305. do not trust them to ever pay for any work you do for them thanks for viewing gabe deer park New York Author: staten island, NY Cleaning Services: service master cleaning&restoration by ams.com deer park, New York

Nov 17 2016
U.S Xpress USX U.S XPRESS scams people into a job not applied for Chattanooga Tennessee Author: cromwell, Minnesota Employees: U.S Xpress Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 15 2016
Robert Wragge School director This happened in 2009 I was just fresh out of h.s inexperienced with the whole job thing so I heard being a security guard was the nest thing.  New York Author: Corona, New York Employers: Employment Services: Robert Wragge New York , New York

Nov 14 2016
FERNANDEZ CONSTRUCTION LLC HUGO ARTURO HERNANDEZ I agreed to a contract with Arturo Hernandez for Stucco, and concrete. I gave him a deposit for $3500, $1000, and $500 for a total of $5000. The contract was not completed except for concrete, which he miscalculated the materials. He tried to take shortcuts in materials and workmanship on the stucco, and when confronted, he got belligerent, and stopped returning calls. He demanded more money, and claimed that the contract we agreed on, did not include the major repairs needed to complete a stucco job. Since our encounter, I have left several messages for him, and have received zero return calls back. I am having to look for another stucco contractor to complete the job that I had agreed to with Fernandez Construction. ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: RIO RANCHO, New Mexico Builders & Contractors: FERNANDEZ CONSTRUCTION LLC ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,