JODY PATTERSON, SIMPLY LEGAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jody Patterson, Simply Legal
There may be more specific results for "Jody Patterson, Simply Legal"
For more specific results for "Jody Patterson, Simply Legal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
Oklahoma child protection services, Oklahoma childrens hospital Inside job prompts a legal kidnapping ElReno Oklahoma Author: mustang, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: Oklahoma child protection services ElReno, Oklahoma

Apr 29 2017
TERRY W LACOSTE NEW IMAGE ROOFING/CONTRACTING CONTRACTOR FRAUD/NO LICENSE/NO EXPERIENCE/SHOTTY WORK/ABONDONED JOB/PREY ON ELDERLY/SMOOTH TALKER Patterson Louisiana
Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Builders & Contractors: TERRY W LACOSTE NEW IMAGE ROOFING/CONTRACTING Patterson, Louisiana

Apr 29 2017
Kousha Berokim Kousha Berokim Sued by a Client for Legal Malpractice Beverly Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Kousha Berokim Beverly Hills, California

Apr 29 2017
USA Legal Services ,Federal Attorney. David Rogers 347- 434 -4435, Senior Attorney SCAMMERS RAMMERS INTERNET Internet Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: USA Legal Services (Federal Attorney). Internet

Apr 27 2017
Joseph La Costa Attorney Joe La CostaCarlos Paredes Joseph La Costa is a liar and a scam. Do not trust him or Carlos Paredes San Diego California
Author: Coronado, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Joseph La Costa Attorney San Diego, California

Apr 27 2017
Aragon Agency Inc Invalid collections and hitting my credit report!! Scam! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Aragon Agency Inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Hobbies discount They simply didn't give me what I paid for! portland Oregon
Author: Erwin , Tennessee Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount

Apr 26 2017
Broel Law Group Wouldn't be surprised if they are featured on American Greed Marietta Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Legal Services: Broel Law Group Marietta, Georgia

Apr 26 2017
1974 Seasoned tradeline never received statesboro Georgia Author: statesboro, Georgia Credit Services: Legal CPN Internet

Apr 26 2017
Keane Legal claimant services Phone harassment by a Keane aka Legal Claiment Services King of Prussia, PA 19406 Pensylvania Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Personal Services: Keane

Apr 26 2017
LuxStyle International They after they sent me a letter for a package I never received I was very upset. I never heard of them or ordered such a product. They after sent me multiple letter threatening to take legal action. Meanwhile any respectable company has a contact number Manager Internet Author: toronto, Alabama Skin Care: LuxStyle International Internet

Apr 25 2017
Dino Domina Law Office PC very shady hauppauge New York an update Author: brooklyn, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Dino Domina Law Office PC hauppauge, New York

Apr 25 2017
Joe La Costa Attorney He only tells lies about sttoping a foreclosure and then you are evicted San Diego California
My report is not false and you know it Joe. Author: Coronado, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Joe La Costa Attorney San Diego, California

Apr 25 2017
american bankruptcy company www.certifiedbankruptcypreparers.com biggest rip off....seeking money back - 100% guarantee my a*s Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: american bankruptcy company Internet

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Carol A Waters LPC, MA, LCDC Alleged Negligent Child Custody Evaluator Negligent Inconsistent NonFactual Biased Reporting Unprofessional Paucity of Data Misuse of Forensic Models Unethical Gossiping History of Negligence San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Carol A Waters LPC, MA, LCDC San Antonio, Texas

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 21 2017
Valley View Equine Transport aka Leigh Griffith No show, no call, all excuses. north wales Nationwide
Just found out she isn't even legal... Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: Valley View Equine Transport Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Simply Delish Bakery Bonnie Alley Wedding cake fail Colorado  Iowa
Author: Hubbard, Iowa Bake Shops: Simply Delish Bakery

Apr 20 2017
Marina nieves prado-steiman Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Marina nieves prado-steiman Internet

Apr 20 2017
APE Processing I received a call about a month ago from a Stephen Page claiming I had taken out a loan while working for a company back in 2010/2011,  Duluth Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Servers: APE Processing Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Sarah Vaughter Wellness owndoc.com When I simply asked where was my order (it is my right as a customer asking updates on my order) Sarah was very aggressive and abusive, she threatened me to public blacklisting, she then illegally published online my photo and my private address without my consent. London Internet My Research About Sarah Vaughter, John Vaughter, Frank de Groot Author: London, Other Alternative Health: Sarah Vaughter Wellness Internet

Apr 19 2017
Alan cooper Steve parks I received the email stating arrest warrant charges pressed against the names are violation of Federal Banking regulations electrical frog according to act number 76 theft by the deception according to act number 48 it also state if failed response within 48 Hours This legal action will be activated you are interred for an 00 CR so please call 202 506-8086 and list this document case number IL / two nine 26957 for is States arrest for an unpaid loan and check fraud  Internet
Author: Las vegas, Nevada Bad Check Writers: Alan cooper Internet

Apr 19 2017
Clear Creek Consulting I'm Out $4000 and nothing to show. They are rip off artists! Louisville Colorado Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Clear Creek Consulting Louisville, Colorado

Apr 18 2017
Perfect youth Done wrong alabama. Fountain Valley California Author: New Hope, Alabama Legal Process Servers: Perfect youth Nationwide