Your Search | joe burton, ike ekene, david biodun, henry mike, tony davis

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
joe cristiano and mike phipps joe catelli and michael phipps, phipps renovations THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500 AND WILL NOT COME AND FINISH THE WORK-THEY ARE TWO CON ARTISTS AND DRUNKS Vaughan Ontario Author: vAUGHAN, Ohio Home Improvements: joe cristiano and mike phipps Vaughan, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
Joe Hale @ National Products Scammer, Thief, Uneducated Tool - watch out. He is consiously trying to rip off designers and developers. Signal Hill California Author: Mississauga, California Websites: Joe Hale @ National Products Signal Hill, California

Aug 23 2016
Guiseppe Joe Cristiano 6477162825 Joseph cristiano Michael phipps renovations Mike phipps Lisa kraal joe cristiano guiseppe joe cristiano guiseppe joseph CRISTIANO FAIL TO REFUND WITHIN 15 DAYS UNFAIR PRACTICE FALSE MISLEADING FAIL TO DELIVER VALID CONTRACT maple Ontario
Author: Ontario Home Improvements: Guiseppe maple, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
David T. FAGAN ICON Academy, ICON BUILDER MEDIA, ICON Coach Teen Icon Academy a FRAUD!! Oceanside California Author: Jefferson, South Dakota Education & Learning Centers: David T. FAGAN Oceanside, California

Aug 23 2016
Mike Bivens Direct Fairways Mike Porter Golf's Greatest Con Artists Tempe Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Boat Brokers: Golf Courses: Mike Bivens Direct Fairways Tempe , Arizona

Aug 22 2016
KratomFrog Business owners - Joe Curendero, Kevin Casey and Michelle RossA.K.A. Magics Plants, Herb King, Forest Dragon Kratom False advertising, theft, deceit, argumentative, verbally abusive, terrible business, irresponsible, uncaring, profane, bans everyone Internet
Author: Savannah, Georgia Specialty Stores: KratomFrog Internet

Aug 22 2016
EZ Valley Auto Sales Tony Guerrero Owner, Ruben the finance guy also a family member, Tony Guerrero General Sales Manager, and Samantha the youngest Guerreo is the receptionist. Falsely stated they wanted to video tape and photo shoot of my car Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: EZ Valley Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
All Dixie Moving Service LLC David Philpot Jr. Damaged over $10000 with of property Singer Island , Florida  Author: Evans, Florida Moving Companies: All Dixie Moving Service LLC

Aug 22 2016
Swan Energy, Inc Brandon Davis, CEO Swan Energy, IncHeartland Energy Development CorpBedrock Energy Development, Inc Swan Energy, Inc Oil & gas drilling Joint Ventures Houston Texas Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Swan Energy, Inc Brandon Davis, CEO Houston, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Drive Line Auto parts Mike Ignatow Mike At Drive Line Auto Parts Did Absolutely Nothing Said He Would Do including sending my 16 YO son a smashed auto door Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Blanco, Texas Auto Parts: Drive Line Auto parts Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 20 2016
Mike Morley Vanderhoof construction worker scammer, con artist, rip off, thief Vanderhoof British Columbia Author: Other Home Improvements: Mike Morley Vanderhoof, British Columbia

Aug 20 2016
Mariane Lynda Jensen She kidnapped my son! MURFREESBORO, Tennessee
Family Matters Author: East Northport, New York Ex-Wives: Mariane Lynda Jensen MURFREESBORO,, Tennessee

Aug 19 2016
7 Construction Inc. Mr. Yezhar Cohen, Owner, Mr. David Attali 7 Construction, poor workmanship Van Nuys California
Author: Long Beach, California Home Improvements: 7 Construction Inc. Van Nuys, California

Aug 19 2016
Mike Mesack HSN Coin Collector Misrepresentation Bordering on Fraud Internet Author: N. Venice, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: Mike Mesack Internet

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Speedy Cash Mike Jones, Michael Howard, and Jason? Scam Kansas City, Kansas Nationwide
Scam of make bad image Author: Portage, Indiana Loans: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Mike PlumleeAxiom Advantage Portfolios Just received an Invite to an EXPENSIVE Free Dinner Axiom Financial Partners Financial Seminar, but checked background of Mike (James) Plumlee and OMG:Denton County Lien Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
David Lee Hunter: Michigan Man Is A Notorious Con Artist, Scammer, Swindler David Hunter is only interested in your money! Charlevoix Michigan
Additional Information/Correction From Post Author Author: Roswell, New Mexico Liars: David Lee Hunter Charlevoix, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
Softweak Corp. Aspire MarketingSimon Watson Sr. ManagerAshley Moore extension 039Sam Davis SupervisorMatthew Jonas extension 0261-866-775-3928 Rec'd 1st call in April 2016 saying my computer was compromised and would crash if I didn't get it fixed.Internet Author: Drummonds, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Softweak Corp. Internet

Aug 18 2016
David Thomas Thomas David / Thomas Pual THIS IS A FRAUD. ANY ANY CREDIT CARD NUMBER HE GIVES YOU IS STOLEN! Lagos Island Nigeria Author: Cleveland, Ohio Book Stores: David Thomas Lagos Island, Other

Aug 18 2016
ace industrial supply california Mike Wilson -attorney threatened to call police on a civil matter, Then had a FAKE COP call me Burbank California Author: Aurora, Colorado Rental Stores: ace industrial supply california Burbank, California

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas