Your Search | joe ryan @ ubi payment services in singapore

Jul 24 2016
Hepro TV Re;pair Hud T. Thompson, Donald D. Green Rip Off Older People! TV Repair Phony TV Repair Thief Orlando Florida Author: Florida Television Parts & Services: Hepro TV Re;pair Orlando, Florida

Jul 24 2016
EMOSPARK Emoshape They have ripped me off. I ordered Emospark in November 2014 and to this day (2/13/16) I still have not received it Emoshape Ltd London London, N1 7SL United Kingdom Author: Kennewick, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: EMOSPARK Internet

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Aspen dental Well my front right tooth on my bottom partial popped out..and now they say that it is not coverd.. New york Author: Boonville, New York Dental Services: Aspen dental NY

Jul 24 2016
Great Plains Farms LLC/Ben Palen Jr. Benedict Palen Jr. NON PAYMENT FOR SERVICES Internet Author: North Port, Florida Trucking Companies: Great Plains Farms LLC/Ben Palen Jr. Internet

Jul 24 2016
Atlantic Group Carlos Had only an old address and before he would tell me anything he wanted to confirm last 4 digits of my social security number. Paintsville Kentucky Author: Paintsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Brant Mohawk Brant Mohawk llc Brant Mohawk Enterprise Brant Mohawk Inc. Brant Mohawk Enterprises Inc. Brant Mohawk Corp. Frequently Changes Company name and Address in order to avoid Paying Debt Alpharetta Georgia Author: Bloomington, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: Brant Mohawk Alpharetta, Georgia

Jul 24 2016
City Wide Security Services Arizona Armed & Unarmed Guard Training Center, United Metro Security Force, Special Security Force, City Wide Security Services, City Wide Security, LLC Blatant Fraudulent Company Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Security Services: City Wide Security Services Glendale, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
Venmo Venmo, LLC, PayPal Reversed bank transfer, emptied account balance, no explanation or follow-up Internet
Author: Martinez, California Financial Services: Venmo Internet

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

MATCH.COM Took my money and closed my account Internet
Author: staten island, New York Dating Services: MATCH.COM Internet

Jul 24 2016
inventionhome.com Mike Ruane From: Mike Ruane Jacob Enterprises, Inc. / InventionHome.com 275 Center Road, Suite 105Monroeville, PA 15146Toll Free 1-866-THINK-12 Ext 132Local 412-229-1340 Ext 132Fax 412-229-1350mruane@inventionhome.com 7/22/2016 Order Total: $898 Balance Due: $0; Card Number :$599.00USD 275 Center Road, Suite 105 Monroeville, PA 15146 Internet Author: Mason, Ohio Internet Services: www.inventionhome.com Internet

Jul 24 2016
Goldbankcards.com Internet Author: Canyon country, California Credit Services: Goldbankcards.com Internet

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Geneva Motel The owners of this place are mentally twisted. They are dark-skinned Indians from India who discriminate against Black people. In other words, they have brown skin; yet, they refuse to serve brown people. They have no customer service skills. While I was Beware of the Atrocious Geneva Motel Ingelwood California
Author: Harbor City, California Consumer Services: Geneva Motel Ingelwood, California

Jul 24 2016
Gavnat & Associates & Jim Pierce Fraudulent Billing Burnsville Minnesota Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Consumer Services: Gavnat & Associates Burnsville, Minnesota

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire

Jul 24 2016
Islamic-Tours.com Adam Haque Alias Emad Islamic Spain tour Rip Off/Scam London Internet Author: Jeddah, Travel Services: Islamic-Tours Internet

Jul 24 2016
Western Union DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION ANYTIME SOON FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS - FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IF POSSIBLE ! Denver Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Consumer Services: Western Union Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
USA Super Clean of Kansas Exterior window cleaning Olathe Kansas Author: Olathe, Kansas Cleaning Services: USA Super Clean of Kansas Olathe, Kansas

Jul 24 2016
Song Traction SongTraction, Joe Conte, Joe Gabriel Charging a $400 fee to get my songs placed, organized and synced, and have done absolutely nothing Internet
Author: New York, New York DJ Services: Song Traction Internet

Jul 24 2016
Gardenview Apartments I was a victim of domestic violence who moved from a domestic violence shelter in June 2015 to Gardenview apartments in Memphis, TN.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Gardenview Apartments Memphis , Tennessee

Jul 24 2016
Frontier Communications Frontier Frontier overcharged for services we did not receive. Added a bogus cancellation fee. Norwalk, CT Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Cheapest In The Land Handyman Ruben Perez, Pimo Perez, Ruben Pimo Perez Demands your money up front, starts half jobs, never shows up after San Marcos California Author: Vista, California Home Improvements: Cheapest In The Land Handyman San Marco, California