Your Search | john f. brewington, jfb acquisitions

Oct 25 2016
The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Extreme Travel These folks are scam artists and I did not do my research as I ususally do. F rating by BBB and already a ripoff report Clarksburg Maryland Author: Watervliet, New York Travel Services: The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 24 2016
Sonia Davies Donation Project E&F Accountants LLPBarr. Adam Tamarson Requesting address/phone number for cash fund release Dublin 2 Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Nonprofit Organizations: Sonia Davies Donation Project Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Two Men and a Truck The Movers who don't give a F*** Two men and a truck movers who care fraud credit card charge deposit scam Albuquerque New Mexico Two Men and a Truck Rip Off / REeply months later, what a joke.... Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Moving Companies: Two Men and a Truck Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
John M. McConkie owner at Interwest associates Conspired to Violate RICO Act through more then numerous patterns of Racketeering Irvine California Update Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Interwest Associates Internet

Oct 20 2016
spywhizz john martim, tata thomspom they stole my money and then would no longer chat with you. i call it fraud. john martin can be looked uo on facebook clearwater, FL. Internet- clearwater FL. Author: st. louis, Missouri Personal Services: spywhizz Internet
8, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 19 2016
Masterson Decorating John Masterson Failed to perform. Stole money. Incompetent. Disorganized. Liar. Chicago Illinois Author: San Diego, California Home Improvements: Masterson Decorating Chicago , Illinois

Oct 17 2016
Bobs Outlet, ALCCO returns, and Revolve Outlet is listed on credit card charge. Counterfeit North Face Jacket. Owner said F*** You! to me over the phone. New york, New York  Internet Author: North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Bobs Outlet Internet

Oct 16 2016
Cash America advance John Convk San Antonino Texas Author: Eastlake, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Cash America advance San Antonino, Texas

Oct 16 2016
Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC, GeraGrant, John Joseph John Joseph told me I was guarantee a grant if I paid a large sum of money. Phoenix Florida,Arizona Author: Jackson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC Palm Coast,, Florida

Oct 15 2016
John Shaw CĂ©lia and John Needham Pet Care Farnham Virginia Author: Valdese, North Carolina Animal Services: John Shaw Farnham, Virginia

Oct 15 2016
John hug Jonathan Leslie Hug Conartist San Francisco California (CA) Author: San Francisco, California Landlords: John hug San Francisco,

Oct 14 2016
John Trey Smith III Roofing repair Orangeburg South  Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Roofing Companies: John Trey Smith III

Oct 14 2016
10:37 AM Be Careful all business owners of this Fraudulent website! allows users to file malicious complaints against your company! There is no way to contact the owners or admins of this website...However once a complaint is submitted it gets indexed by google which can have a negative affect on you company. What happens is once the malicious user fills out the form it shows that your company has made a false charge to John Doe's credit card. no location Internet
Author: West Kelowna, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 13 2016
New Visions Real Estate LLC Holmes on Credit & Real Estate,  John T Holmes , Nikkia Holmes,  Property management doing dishonestly and selling bad condition properties. Cheating clients money on renovation. Owe clients a lot of rents and security deposits ATLANTA Georgia
Author: Hong Kong, Other Property Management: New Visions Real Estate LLC ATLANTA, Georgia

Oct 12 2016
Allen SHAY; Julie, Tim Klein Took advantage of me and my disabled mother at one of the lowest points in our lives, with the promise of helping us! We took him at his word when he assured us ALL the necessary paperwork was filed by him and that we would be safe for at least 8 weeks when we would then be able to go to court and explain our position to the court. We are in deep, deep trouble! We don't know California Author: Spring Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: John Ferraro Internet

Oct 12 2016
John grishkin Green paradise homes llc John grishkin ripped off 26000 dollars from me 3 mnths ago gave him cash for a mobile home that doesnt exist Portland Oregon Author: deming, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: John grishkin Portland, Oregon

Oct 11 2016
Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Xian Far East GroupXiamen Health Care Electronic Co., LtdAdd: No.221 Tongan Yuan, Tong An Industrial,Tong'an,Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaXiamen Hlong Electric Appliance Co,.Ltd.Add: 3-4/F,Buliding B,145#,Xingqian Road,Jimei District,Xiamen,China Tel: 0086-5 trademark and copyright infringement to the trademark and copyright holder in USA Xiamen, China Nationwide Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Andrew F. Armata; Stacey Alcorn; Lilian Regia Davis; LAER Realty Partners LAER Realty Partners; Armata, Andrew F.; Alcorn, Stacey; Regia-Davis, Lilian Crooked Real Estate Agents; Fraud; Conmen Supreme; Thieves; Unprofessional Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: Worcester , Massachusetts Realtors: Andrew F. Armata; Stacey Alcorn; Lilian Regia Davis; LAER Realty Partners Chelmsford,

Oct 11 2016
Y & F Campos Construction Frank Campos On Feb 20 I purchase an suv from this company. I paid $1300 down payment on the vehicle and pay a monthly payment of $400 a month without financing. Hyattsville Maryland
Author: Millersville, Maryland Motor Vehicle: Y & F Campos Construction Hyattsville , Maryland

Oct 10 2016
Jordan's Affordable Auto Sales John-salesman,owner Pat Jordan,owners wife Christina Jordan Sold me a lemon...bad car!!! Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Jordan's Affordable Auto Sales Columbus, Ohio

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia