Your Search | john russell,dba power for home

Dec 08 2016
Software Pros Popped up as a special offer when I was downloading the Overcharge of $60 for $2.95 per month service! Sheffield Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Software Pros Sheffield, Ohio

Dec 08 2016
CHEF LARON CRUZ JIMELL GILMORE I ordered a Thanksgiving feast from him and I paid him $200.00 for food and I never received it. Tried texting him and calling him and I didnt receive any response, havent heard from him since. Please beware of this crook! garland Texas Author: HOPE, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: CHEF LARON CRUZ garland, Texas

Dec 08 2016
Kay Jewelers Kay Jewelers performing unauthorized credit checks to their existing credit card customers Nationwide An answer for you--- Author: Spring Hill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Kay Jewelers Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Dec 08 2016
papershelm.com Paid For an essay that I did not received Internet Not a school paper Author: Dallas, Georgia Internet Fraud: papershelm.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP It's too late for me, save yourself. Wilmington Delaware Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Internet

Dec 08 2016
Chicago Water & Fire in Elmhurst Chicago Water & Fire in Elmhurst inflates customers bills to pay their business partners for referrals Elmhurst Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Chicago Water & Fire in Elmhurst Elmhurst, Illinois

Dec 08 2016
D Hills Remodel and Repair Oswaldo Gill ,owner, HE'LL FOOL YOU OUT YOUR MONEY BEWARE!!! THIEF & LIAR Dallas Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Improvements: D Hills Remodel and Repair Dallas, Texas

Dec 08 2016
Dan Conovan Sought me out on care.com for childcare, wanted my home information to mail a check. Internet Author: CROWN POINT, Indiana Child Daycare: Dan Conovan Internet

11, Report #1342096

Dec 08 2016
Technology Business Solutions John S Meyer, John Meyer Hired technicians to complete multiple projects and never paid us! New Jersey Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Technology Business Solutions Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Kars4Kids Joy For Our Youth NO TRUE IRS TAX DEDUCTION RICHMOND VA Nationwide Author: Chester, Virginia Non-Profit Charities: Kars4Kids Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
Harmon wood stoves This company has no clue to customer service, they sell a inferior product and are unwilling to honor their warranty. I have made many attemps to get help from them and their dealers here locally to no avail. The stove leaks fumes into our home, it has two warped doors and the damper lever is loose inside the stove. Laramie Wyoming
Author: Laramie, Wyoming Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harmon wood stoves Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
mutal saving life insurance kemper home service companies will not send the money for cashing in my policy st. louis Missouri Author: Rogersville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: mutal saving life insurance st. louis, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
Bank Of Little Rock charging account holders for wiped account history Little Rock Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Questionable Activities: Bank Of Little Rock Nationwide

17, Report #1342092

Dec 08 2016
R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Rusty DavisRD Pro InspectionsR & D Pro Inspections Scam - Essentially stole my money! Haltom City Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Inspections: R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Haltom City, Texas

18, Report #1342080

Dec 08 2016
Stripe Signed up for stripe and haven't used it but have received daily email SPAM from various domain names trying to get me to log into Stripe. Internet Author: East Moriches, New York Internet Service Providers: Stripe Internet

19, Report #1342070

Dec 08 2016
Blitt & Gaines PC Blitt & Gaines overcharging for a Judgment Wheeling Illinois Thieves? How Interesting! Author: Canton, Illinois Collection Agency's: Blitt & Gaines PC Wheeling, Illinois

20, Report #1342067

Dec 08 2016
Realty Executives Central Dave BrownShandra McNellis Landlord bullied us and provided very unsafe conditions for our family Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Property Management: Realty Executives Central Columbus, Ohio

21, Report #1342061

Dec 08 2016
Seccio Inc Salomon Suissa Never delivered, Never Refunded, Scam, Ebay, Waits for paypal refund to be over New York City, Garden City NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Salomon Suissa Internet

22, Report #1342047

Dec 08 2016
xfinity-comcast i feel i'm being ripped off due to being charged for a telephone service i dont have or need and an internet speed i'm not getting ever! Nationwide Bundled Services Author: warrenton, Virginia Internet Services: xfinity Nationwide

23, Report #1342043

Dec 08 2016
Dogherras Inc Towing On 11/18/2016 Daniel Dogherra let our car roll off flat bed, and refuses to pay these damages he caused. We have contacted him several times but still nothing. He should not be in business, and we are filing Civil suit for damages. Santa Cruz, California Author: Santa cruz, California Emergency Services: Dogherras Inc Towing Santa Cruz,, California

24, Report #1342038

Dec 08 2016
lj shopping.net ordered 2 perfume sets for $72.98, in Oct.,charged to Visa, never received Internet Author: WEST PALM BCH, Florida Fragrance Materials: lj shopping.net Internet

25, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas