Your Search | john russell,dba power for home

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois

Jul 23 2016
Derrick Boles Boles Academybolesacademy.com, derrickboles.com, Stand UpStand Up America Leadership teacher can't even handle his own finances, files for bankruptcy nampa Idaho  Author: Oregon Public Schools: Derrick Boles nampa, Idaho

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
Cheryl Peterson Officedesk909HFS@gmail.com, Sungard Financial Systems , 424-322-0835, They were offering an at home tele-commute job paying $25.00. Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Work at Home Business: Cheryl Peterson Wayne, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
northwest recovery associates Non Stop Harassing Calls for an unknown person Internet Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: northwest recovery associates Internet

Jul 23 2016
Beauty & Truth Scam, offers free trial for cost of shipping, then charges your account for full price of product St. Louis Missouri Author: Opp, Alabama Medical Laboratories: Beauty & Truth St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 23 2016
Bestforubags Lay eggs shop Paid 60 dollars for a purse that was never shipped to me. China lay eggs shop Internet Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Bestforubags Internet

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Permanent general I got charged for the whole month of December when my coverage started December 31st. Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Car Insurance: Permanent general Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Billerica yamaha Charged for repair that lasted an hour billerica Massachusetts Author: billerica, Massachusetts Motorcycles: Billerica yamaha billerica, Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
pcRush Poor customer service no responsibility for products sold Internet Author: Orange, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: pcRush Internet

Jul 23 2016
Angie's List Angie Hicks Angie's list uses non licensed, bonded, and insured companies!!! Seattle Washington Author: Kirkland , Washington Home Improvements: Angie's List Seattle , Washington

Jul 23 2016
Boise Paper DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME SETTING UP TO HAUL LOADS FOR THIS COMPANY!! Bensenville Nationwide Author: Crystal lake, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Boise Paper Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Sound Contracting and Services LLC Carlos Bernardes Carlos Bernardes is the most dishonest, shady, lying contractor that I have ever come into contact with. Seattle Washington Author: Kirkland , Washington Home Improvements: Sound Contracting and Services LLC Seattle , Washington

Jul 23 2016
'Kelly' Old House Dreams blog published detrimental and untrue information about our home without checking with us unknown Internet Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Real Estate Services: 'Kelly' Internet

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
Synergy Attorney Services LLC Zeh & Associates P.C. Mortgage Foreclosure RIPOFF with promise for modification Manassas Virginia Author: Joppa, Maryland Liars: Synergy Attorney Services LLC Manassas, Virginia

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jul 23 2016
Paul Caldwell of Asylum Liberate Hangout with Paul CON ARTIST SCAMMER Stanford, California Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Work at Home Business: Paul Caldwell of Asylum Liberate Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Verizon I was charged for two years for a DVR service that was discontinued. Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Nationwide

optinemailmarketingnow John Lewis SCAM LIAR FAKE EMAIL CAMPAIGNS Internet
NOT a rebuttal; an addition, instead Author: San Francisco, California Advertising / Deceptive: optinemailmarketingnow Internet

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco. ┬ámarianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 23 2016
At-Home Professions At-Home professions Rip Off Fort Collins Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Health Care Education: At-Home Professions Fort Collins, Colorado

Jul 23 2016
risebroadband skybeam i was paying for 10mps and was getting under 5. Nationwide Author: azle, Texas Internet: risebroadband Nationwide