Your Search | john russell,dba power for home

Oct 06 2015
Kings Court, llc Russell Albright and Angelica Austin Liars and Bad Landlords Fullerton California Author: Orange, California Liars: Kings Court, llc Fullerton, California

Oct 06 2015
Southwest Elite Services Blake Kelley, Cindy Smith, Miriam Chavez, Just a scam to get insurance leads, not a job! They ask for your bank account and ssn. Beware! scotsdale Arizona Author: Chicago, Illinois Work at Home Business: Southwest Elite Services scotsdale, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
kansas city kansas deffenbaugh trash company Deffenbaugh industries residential customer service. I am forced to pay for this service through the kansas city kansas board of utilities company, which is ran by the unified governement of kansas. kansas city kansas Kansas Author: kansas city, ks., Kansas Government Services: kansas city kansas deffenbaugh trash company kansas city , Kansas

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Readings by Jacy, Jacy Mitchel I went to see Jacy ,a psychic, when I was in a very bad place, and she told me someone had put a curse on me and that she would need to build life sized candles of me and this person to remove it. $6,000. Then once that was payed off, she said that there was a darkness surrounding me and will for the rest of my life unless we made a circle surrounding me made out of 14kt gold. Costing me $20,000. Springfield Illinois You have got to be kidding me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Jacy

Oct 06 2015
GENE PIERSON Master Shield of America Scam Artist Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Home Improvements: GENE PIERSON Orlando, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Protect Your Home, Defender Security, ADT DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - I am starting to think I have been scammed by a company who is supposed to protect my home!!!!! Nationwide Author: Belle Plaine, Minnesota Security Services: Protect Your Home, Defender Security, ADT Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Luxxella Luxxella - A Fancy Name for Never Receiving Your Order Los Angeles California Author: Arvada, Colorado Furniture & Furnishings: Luxxella Los Angeles, California

Oct 06 2015
Brad Morse Bradford Morse, Envy Us Designs, New Vision Designs Crooked Contractor, Thief, Fraudulant Criminal! Naples Florida BEWARE: Brad Morse is back in Naples! Author: Naples, Florida Home Improvements: Brad Morse Naples, Florida

Oct 06 2015
New Harvest Moon Some guy gave me a call and and asked for my social security number. then he wanted to know was. i working. He then said. what bank was i with i said pnc. i aske if he was a legit company and he said yes.. Internet Author: Ahoskie, North Carolina Loans: New Harvest Moon Internet

Oct 06 2015
American Home shield Fraudulent Company Nationwide Author: San Ramon, California Warranty Companies: American Home shield Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Denver School of Massage therapy DSMT They charging for classes i didn't took Westminster Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Health Care Education: Denver School of Massage therapy Westminster, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
Protech Solar SolarMax Lieing and misleading owner Chris Mckenna of Protech Solar breaks contract and robs channel partner for $15,000 and does it again to another 6 months later. Tempe Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electrical Services: Protech Solar Tempe, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Christopher Golden FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, ROBBED MANY PEOPLE OF THOUSANDS!!! Beverley Hills California I question the motives of this report Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden Beverley Hills, California

Oct 06 2015
Dish Network They used my ssn for a female unknown to me who is a male that lives in a totally different state Colorado Nationwide
Lol How would you know how this effected my life! Author: McCallsburg , Iowa Computer Fraud: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Coco Bay Estates Invited for a free meal and presentation which led us into investing a lot of money into a fake enterprise at Coco Bay Estates. Tamarindo, C. R Author: Caroline, Alberta Resorts: Coco Bay Estates

Oct 06 2015
Hertz Rent A Car Charged double the quoted bill for a car rental Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Rent A Car Chicago, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
receivables management  l don't know why people don't think! Only an idiot would fall for that, so needless to say l will be getting the BBB involved, filing a complaint then pressing charges. Georgia Internet Author: Burleigh, New Jersey Video Stores: receivables management Internet

Oct 06 2015
Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex I am suing for misinformation, the sales reps and managers lie to their customers. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Rental Stores: Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex Austin, Texas

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Oct 06 2015
12:53 PM Online shopping25 S. Arizona Pl Ste 410Chandler, Az, 85225 bought items on their sites, attempts to cancel some items and was given the runner around. Decided not to take receipt of items. They did not refund all my money claiming items were delivered to me. i do not have their items. Still owes me $151.09. I filed complaint with BBB for their city to which they responded that all my money are refunded and that they can show the receipt. I asked for the receipt and still no response from them. Days after my BBB complaints I received items from their company which I returned to the again but still they have not returned my money. . Chandler, Arizona Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Royalty Pet Chauffeur; Thomas Mitchell Maye; John Cunningham; Oscar Donavan Delivery of a Puppy promised in writing on September 28, 2015 Still Has Not Arrived but $600 has been taken Lanham Maryland Author: Round Rock, Texas Animal Services: Royalty Pet Chauffeur Lanham, Maryland

Oct 06 2015
Velocity Merchant Service VMS unfounded purposeful merchant ripoff of my merchant checking account and the fraudulent charge for discontinuing services Downers Grove, Illinois Author: Albany, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Velocity Merchant Service Downers Grove, , Illinois

Oct 06 2015
NATIONAL MEDIA ALLIANCE, LLC NMA Sought out and hired screenwriter for prepaid assignment through Upwork, never paid, robbed hours of time advising him and working out his reel.  Atlanta Georgia
Author: Portland, Oregon Media: NATIONAL MEDIA ALLIANCE, LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 06 2015
CCG resources Cancon llc 45 day Training for Oracle junior database administrator. LA and Chicago Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Computer Training & Education: CCG resources Internet

Oct 06 2015
Tara Mullins she asked for money , i sent it, only asking her to repay, then after she collected , i got deleted. Columbus Ohio Author: Wheelersburg, Ohio Rescue Mission: Tara Mullins Internet