Your Search | johnson storage & moving

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 19 2017
US.1 Van Lines owner Diane Elmendorf, CHEATED A SENIOR THAT'S HOW THEY OPERATE Miami Florida Author: brooklyn, New York Moving Companies: US.1 Van Lines Miami, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Condor Moving Systems Completely awful, Horrible customer service, Broken and missing items. Arlington Texas Author: Madison, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Condor Moving Systems Arlington, Texas

Jan 16 2017
Motoshippers - screwed me sold me shipping in an enclosed trailer and delivered in open trailer with damages Albuquerque New Mexico Nationwide
Author: bend, Oregon Moving Companies: Motoshippers Nationwide

Jan 16 2017

Jan 14 2017
All Over United Moving and Storage Total Thugs Pembroke Park, Hallandale Florida
Author: West Palm beach, Florida Moving Companies: All Over United Moving and Storage Pembroke Park, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Public Storage Storage facility Shawnee Kansas Public Storage made it right for me Author: Springfield, Missouri Customer: Public Storage Shawnee, Kansas

Jan 13 2017
Shea Van Lines Silverback Moving Unprofessional Billing Birmingham Michigan Author: Troy, Michigan Moving Companies: Shea Van Lines Birmingham, Michigan

Jan 13 2017
Lend Plus Tri Emerald, Jacques Poujade, managing partner NSF? Aliso Viejo California Author: Temecula, California Moving Companies: Lend Plus Aliso Viejo, California

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 13 2017
Drake's Collision charged storage and tow fees almost half the cost of repairs a total loss insurance declared vehicle Southfield Michigan
Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Auto Storage: Drake's Collision Southfield, Michigan

Jan 11 2017
Enterprise Relocation Services Moving company ripoff! Owner is a liar! Norcross Georgia Author: Boca Raton, Florida Moving Companies: Enterprise Relocation Services Norcross, Georgia

Jan 10 2017
Global Movers & Storage Nina, Errol Ed Dishonest and Lacking in Morals - DON NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY Internet Author: Florida Moving Companies: Global Movers & Storage Internet

Jan 10 2017
Phoenix Transportation Services Inc Misrepresentation, failure to deliver, and unwarrented price raising Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Moving Companies: Phoenix Transportation Services Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 09 2017
Jaguar Containers William Coit Bianca Dunlap FALSELY ADVERTISED CONTAINERS, LATE DELIVERY, HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION Atlanta Georgia but advertise nationaly Georgia Author: Placerville, California Moving & Storage: Jaguar Containers Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
RentaDucati.com Rent a Duc LLC David Johnson Internet Paypal scam and rental of faulty motorbikes Los Angeles Internet, Los Angeles Author: New York, New York Motorcycles: RentaDucati.com Internet

Jan 09 2017
Bradley Moving Bradley Moving and Storage Horsham Pa Author: Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Bradley Moving Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Plymouth Relocation Services Unprofessional Movers, Zero Customer Service, Liars Lake Success New York Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Plymouth Relocation Services Lake Success, New York

Jan 08 2017
Johnson Mark , LLc Person with same first and last name ambulance bill I was charged for and garnishee my money Sandy Utah Author: Junction City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Johnson Mark , LLc Sandy, Oregon

Jan 08 2017
PHONIX INVESTMENT GROUP AUTO CONVERSION LOAN SCAM Roger, Jeff, Denise Johnson, Damon Weems, Narver L. Jones Auto Loan Theft, Auto Conversion, Loan Scams Detroit, Atlanta, CA Michigan, Georgia, California Author: Orlando, Florida Loans: PHONIX INVESTMENT GROUP AUTO CONVERSION LOAN SCAM Michigan

Jan 07 2017
Spartan Moving Systems Did not show up, damaged goods, charged a lot more Miami Florida Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cross-Border Scams: Spartan Moving Systems florida

Jan 06 2017
mdk construction, mitch johnson, dawn smalley, mitchell johnson mdk construction, mitch johnson, dawn smalley, mitchell johnson mitchell johnson construction fraud, dawn smalley construction fraud eugene oregon, mdk construction fraud eugene Oregon Author: springfield, Oregon Builders & Contractors: mdk construction, mitch johnson, dawn smalley, mitchell johnson eugene, Oregon

Jan 06 2017
Spartan moving system Professional Thieves! Miami Florida
Author: Cottonwood , Arizona Moving Companies: Spartan moving system Miami, Florida

Jan 04 2017
PATRIOT AUTO TRANSPORT will Lie to get your money Lairs, Will Take your money and run after leaving you to deal with getting your car moved Miami, Florida Author: las vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: PATRIOT AUTO TRANSPORT Miam Miami,, Florida