JOHNSTON CO. DSS, SMITHFIELD NC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Johnston Co. DSS, Smithfield NC
There may be more specific results for "Johnston Co. DSS, Smithfield NC"
For more specific results for "Johnston Co. DSS, Smithfield NC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
SEMIGEAR CO LTD - a full service semi conductor company Margarita Byrsan Margarita Byrsan is a scammer. She hires you, and you fill out business contract etc to find out the company does not even exist. I was offered $72,000 for this position, and was to be paid weekly. My first task was to accept an interac email transfer from the accountant, which seemed leery, so I told her I was unable to process this payment type, and then never heard from her again. She asked me to get a Telegram account for correspondence, and that account was removed, along with her profile picture. Obviously, I never received my first weeks pay of $1515. Don't get taken by this person. She seems legit, but is anything but! Thunder Bay, ON Canada Author: calgary, Alabama Business Consulting: SEMIGEAR CO LTD - a full service semi conductor company Internet

Oct 23 2017
Small Business Growth Alliance aka sbga makes false statements about current merchant processing, scares you into thinking something serious is going on with current provider, states things are going on with your processing that your processing co isn't even aware of and your merchant services are going to be shut down. Nationwide Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Small Business Growth Alliance Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
CrowdCo - Patrick Calderon Public relations scam for Kickstarter Los Angeles, CA California
Author: Wellington, Hawaii Internet Marketing Companies: Patrick Calderon - Crowd Co Los Angeles, CA, California

Oct 22 2017
Eastwood Homes Savannah TownhomesCharlotte, NC 28273 Change the unit price after agreement Charlotte, North Carolina Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Eastwood Homes Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd I bought a h*o L520 Auto A/C Refrigerant Recovery/ Recharge Machine turned out to be faulty i attempted to get in contact with the company they actually blocked me i paid $3.500 AUS Dollar so how am i going to get my money back.. Baiyun district, Guangzhou Guangzhou China Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd Baiyun district, Guangzhou,

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
skinny Wimp Moving Co lied, no customer appreciation, had to hire movers to do what they were supposed to, broke items, broke my baby grand piano that was my grandmas Simi Valley California Author: Agoura Hills, California Moving Companies: skinny Wimp Moving Co Simi Valley, California

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lazy Granite NestAppeal Worst Customer Service ever! Will not support customer, only sells tiles Denver CO Author: Arizona Carpet & Tile Stores: Lazy Granite Internet

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
Nu Lift LEDOUXCREME.COMSKINSENSATIONUSA I PAID FOR SHIPPING OF A ONE TIMEADVERTISEMENT, I HAVE BEEN BILLED THREE TIMES FOR CONTINOUS SHIPMENTS SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Havelock,NC, North Carolina Skin Care: Nu Lift Internet

Oct 19 2017
Ebay farisha72, the-trading_co, Dass Trading Co.,Sachin Dass Ebay Horse Equipment Tack Saddles Fraudster Fraud Turlock, CA California Nationwide
Author: Lustre, Montana Sporting Goods: Ebay Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
FAIRWAY MARKETING GROUP CANNABUIS LOVE . COMM DIDNT SEND PRODUCTS HUMBOLT CO. CAL. Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Drug Dealers: FAIRWAY MARKETING GROUP Internet

Oct 19 2017
apesurvival and CLIVKBANK tOOK $8.95 OF MINE. They decided the $$ was more important to them. no send product Englewood,co. for returns.37inverness drive st100 COLORADO Author: cocoa, Florida Shipping & Handling: apesurvival and CLIVKBANK Internet

Oct 18 2017
advanceable technology llc I ordered e-oil and agreed to pay $4.97 for postage .. the co. automatically added Ezzy Balm to my order for $5.97 postage Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Drugstores: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
JUST PETS8874 SICK PUPPIES LONE TREE, CO COLORADO Author: parker, Colorado Pet Shops & Supplies: JUST PETS8874 ,

Oct 17 2017
Grand Log Furniture, Ltd Arizonabunkbeds.com Makes promises, refuses to let you cancel or order and lies about timelines Grandby CO, and Tuscon AZ Internet Colorado and Arizona Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Grand Log Furniture, Ltd Internet

Oct 17 2017
John Ryan XL Host, Smart Business Recovery SCAM ARTIST...DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM Richfield, UT Nationwide Author: Smithfield, Utah Collection Agency's: John Ryan Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan Voluntary Repossession Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 14 2017
Snap Finance I purchased a mattress from a company named 'Wholesale Mattress' who used Snap Finance as one of their finance providers. The representative of the Mattress Co. also presented herself as an agent for the Snap Finance. What she told me, and what their h*o Snap mis-represented the terms of their contract by describing the loan in an unfair way. Salt Lake city Utah Author: Lancaster, California Accounting: Snap Finance Salt Lake city , Utah

Oct 13 2017
Creative Artist International Shady Company That Doesn't Pay It's Freelancers Oxnard California Update: Invoice Paid In Full Author: Massachusetts Legal Services: Creative Artist International Oxnard, California

Oct 13 2017
AR Building Co Lie, cheat, manipulate, threaten, harrass, Nationwide Author: WHEELING, West Virginia Real Estate Services: AR Building Co Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Thornton Cable Cableboxesand modemssettoconvertor.com Don't do business with this company Thorton, CO Colorado Author: PICAYUNE, Mississippi Cable Companies: Thornton Cable Thorton, CO, Colorado

Oct 12 2017
ALLUMIERE COSMETICS/ JOANNA GAINES SKIN MIRACLE TOTAL SCAM TOOK MONEY DENVER CO Colorado Nationwide Author: buckeye, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ALLUMIERE COSMETICS Nationwide