JOHNSTON CO. DSS, SMITHFIELD NC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Johnston Co. DSS, Smithfield NC
There may be more specific results for "Johnston Co. DSS, Smithfield NC"
For more specific results for "Johnston Co. DSS, Smithfield NC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ Scam on internet hangzhou internet Author: Texas On-Line Business: HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ Internet

Aug 17 2017
Pentair Pentair Pool and Spa Not honor the warranty Cary NC
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Warranty Companies: Pentair Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Public Moving Services Horrible Returning Calls and Raise Prices Does not Follow their Contract Charlotte NC North Carolina Author: Lacey, Washington Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Inmar retail pharmacy management Incompitent and lacking integrity Winston-Salem NC Author: Pensky, Iowa Financial Services: Inmar retail pharmacy management Winston-Salem, NC

Aug 15 2017
Rv Horizons Decatur estate mph Will not address black mold in ceiling due to a leaking roof that took 9 months to repair. Was only repaired after I complained to city of decatur and fired my husband who was an employee. Property manager will not deal with complaints but rather hangs up on residents Cedaridge, co Colorado Nationwide Author: Decatur, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Rv Horizons Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Charlotte Grill Company Terry Wayne/Carolina Grill Company He takes a deposit from people after offering an unbelivable low price on a job. Often runs specials on the local Craigslist. He makes you sign a contract then either starts your job but doesnt finish, never starts your job or does a small amount of work and never comes back. His contract states that he will keep 25% of deposit if you cancel. He will make it impossible to work with him due to not finding subs, making an appointment and not keeping it, delaying projects do to weather or car break down etc. You will have to take him to court to get the moeny back. Many people who won judgements against him never saw their money--he has declared bankruptcy 2 times and has a lengthy criminal and civil record. This is public information that you should look into. Waxhaw NC Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Grill Company Internet

Aug 14 2017
drivetime used cars they over charged me in payments and had to fix the battery on it and have the receipt. also the headlight. charlotte nc North Carolina Author: chrarlotte, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: drivetime used cars charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
National Medical Professionals Onamsy01 Charged Me a co-pay . and Sent a bill balance of $1924.00 dallas Texas Author: marrero, Louisiana Emergency Medical Services: National Medical Professionals dallas, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Co-op TMG, The Members Group Discrimination Double Standards Urbandale Iowa Author: Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Co-op Urbandale, Iowa

Aug 12 2017
Steven Snyder, and, all co. members. They took my money from my VISA card, and, never sand my 9mm bulletts. I notified the US attorney, and the ATF. Clyde Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

Aug 12 2017
keranique.com New Jersey Based Business if you chose to call it as such are thieves. I have the documentation and buyer beware. Stay Away! RIP OFF NEVER GIVE CARD NUMBERS STRONG WARNING THEY NOT LEGITIMATE CO. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Anderson, South Carolina Sales People: keranique.com Jersey City , New Jersey

Aug 12 2017
GUANGDONG SHENBAO ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD. FOSHAN SHUNDE O.S.B ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLGY CO.,LTD. Cheated, Fake or invalid certificate of compliance, refuse to refund Shunde, Foshan guangzhou, foshan Author: Shenzhen, Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: GUANGDONG SHENBAO ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD. Internet

15, Report #1392075

Aug 11 2017
Roadmaster Truck Drivers School Dunn NC Werner Trucking Bait & Switch Tuition Scam Dunn NC Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Driving Schools: Roadmaster Truck Drivers School Dunn NC Nationwide

16, Report #1391977

Aug 11 2017
Roebuck Building Co. ,roebuckbuildings.com/ scam check spartanburg south carolina Internet Author: north augusta, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Roebuck Building Co. Internet

Aug 10 2017
Genevision Shenzhen Mercedes Technology Co.,ltd THEY ARE EXTREMELY DISHONEST AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND IDEA Shenzhen Internet Author: Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Genevision Internet

Aug 09 2017
Assure cbd oil Was offered a sample of cbd oil just pay shipping got my bank statement and there's a $90.00 charge from the Assure co. California Author: Portland, Oregon Attorney Generals: Credit Card Fraud: Assure cbd oil Internet

Aug 08 2017
Chili Heads by Joe Wetherington Salida CO Head Shop / Smoke Shop Joe Wetherington Sells Meth Supplies and Cheap Chinese Glass Salida Colorado
Jealous ex Nick Carpener aka Nilla Nick reported this Author: Salida , Colorado Smoke Shops: Chili Heads by Joe Wetherington Salida, Colorado

Aug 08 2017
Consortium Group LLC For the price of shipping only I was to get Free bottle of a weight loss.. they charged my credit card for over $90.00 and today I got another bottle from a fullfillment in Ohio.. I didn't take the first bottle & sure do t want a second one but no way to cancel or contact this co Akron Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Alternative Health: Consortium Group LLC Internet

Aug 08 2017
Webmedsonline/Peter jones Peterjones8787@gmail.com and earlier I had his IP address from a fraudster website on google. But here's what happened after I emailed him and called him he ripped down his up and address it was India like something nc India I'm sorry I thought it would s Scammed me out of 375.00 in iTunes cards which I just freely gave him the number to trusting I would get my goods and services also please forgive my ignore she but I didn't know about iTunes cards only on apple. But I've called apple and Safeway where I bought the cards and FedEx who tracked these crooks to a fraudulent FedEx acct oh they are smooth d**n it well that is what happened they played off my desperation my father just passed away and I was very stressed out and willing to do anything to get through the pain of my dads death they were selling snake oil type medication stop the stress sleep at night relax that sort of thing boy I feel very stupid now what was I thinking. North Carolina Internet
Author: Citrus Heights, California Mental Health: Webmedsonline/Peter jones Internet

Aug 08 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Charging me for Regenify Eye Cream $99.01 which I mailed back to the Co. as soon as I got it in May and charging me for Valerr Skin $98.71 and I never Received. Total $197.72 my acct. # 10072438 previous acct. # 1208366 . Sherman Oaks California Author: Troy, Missouri Eye Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 08 2017
Pinnacle Real Estate Group Joseph Kennedy Co-Founder Pinnacle Real Estate - Joseph Kennedy Nationwide Author: Burlingame, California Realtors: Pinnacle Real Estate Group Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
icm marketing group promised to rent and or sell time share. no rentals in over a year. no time share sales offers Swarthmore Pennsylvania Author: Smithfield, Virginia Telemarketers: icm marketing group Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 08 2017
The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. Brooklyn Bagel Company Horrible, Unsafe Brooklyn Water Bagel Delray Beach Florida Food poisoning Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Bake Shops: The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. Delray, Florida