JONATHAN FISHER – CONSTRUCT DATA PUBLISHERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jonathan Fisher – Construct Data Publishers
There may be more specific results for "Jonathan Fisher – Construct Data Publishers"
For more specific results for "Jonathan Fisher – Construct Data Publishers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
primetime readers services over charged for books and wouid not let you cancel lakewood oh 44107-0067 Nationwide lakewood ohio Author: cottonport, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: primetime readers services Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 19 2017
First Data Merchant Services / Sam's Club Merchant Services / Clover Serious Misinformation, Lies & Deceptive Practices - Took us for 10K over and above what was agreed in just 45 days! New York, NY Nationwide Author: Kingston, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
globalzestbs Gave us data lists that is completely wrong and useless. hamilton New Jersey Author: Strand, Internet Marketing Companies: globalzestbs hamilton, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Straight Talk Nationwide Straight Talk Scam Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jonathan William Kirkland Con Artist Fraud Pig
Author: Makati, Wanted Criminals: Jonathan William Kirkland Internet

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska Finally got a refund Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 10 2017
constest america publishers inc. sending conetst letters cositing me moneny in the amout of $40.00 plus I want my money back kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: constest america publishers inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 09 2017
midnight express books they lie so i can send them a money order they deposit my money into their account and lie saying they never receive till i call my bank and confirmed that it was deposit after that i ask for the transcript that i paid for and they refuse to send it to me they are scammers they will scam you out your money and when i requested a refund they refuse and was very nasty about it berryville Arkansas Author: Hampton, Virginia Book Publishers: midnight express books berryville, Arkansas

Oct 09 2017
Jonathan Motorcars Be sure to get a professional inspection Edgewater Park New Jersey
Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Auto Dealers: Jonathan Motorcars Edgewater Park, New Jersey

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
MEDIALEE.COM charged my account $1 a month ,i know thats not much,but what is it for? MONTREAL Quebec Author: Pikeville, Tennessee Book Publishers: MEDIALEE.COM MONTREAL, Quebec

Oct 08 2017
Jonathan William Kirkland CEO of VirtualGroup.co is a Scammer and a Thief! Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Search Engine Optimization: VirtualGroup.co Internet

Oct 06 2017
Kingston, Jamaica Publishers Clearing House Scam claim I won second prize 475,000. and 2017 Mercedes Benz. Gave me a claim number and told me to call 876-865-2238 and to ask for a Mr. Micheal Golden. They then would have the Publisures Clearing House Prize Patrol sent to my house with a camera crew to tape and use in a commercial. Kingston, Jamaica Kingston, Jamai Author: Des Moines, Iowa Telemarketers: Kingston, Jamaica Publishers Clearing House Scam ,

Oct 05 2017
Publishers Clearning House Mr. Todd Sloane Too good to be true winnings Unknown Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Lottery: Publishers Clearning House Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
First Data Global Leasing Assigned two leases to one location, will not refund or cancel the bogus lease. CC processing payments did not go down as promised. Marietta Georgia Author: Mantua, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Marietta, Georgia

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
IC *Freeshipping.com IC *Freeshipping.com somehow gained access to my bank account and a credit card account and made charges of $12.97 Wethersfield Internet - CT FreeShipping.com Membership Author: Tracy, California Internet Fraud: IC *Freeshipping.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
Verizon Wireless Their new Beyond Unlimited has System's problems - charged for free Canadian data usage Nationwide Author: Westminster, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
SeekVerify $1 trial membership turned into a total charge of $66.85. Hauppauge New York Response to SeekVerify Rebuttal Author: , Virginia Private Investigators: SeekVerify Hauppauge, New York