JORDAN GOTTI LUCIANO K9'S Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jordan Gotti Luciano k9's
There may be more specific results for "Jordan Gotti Luciano k9's"
For more specific results for "Jordan Gotti Luciano k9's"
Showing 1-25 of 9,285 Found Reports For more specific results for "Jordan Gotti Luciano k9's"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
S&J ENGINES, INC., SPOKANE WA A STAND UP GUY BOUGHT THIS BUSINESS THIS YEAR SPOKANE Washington Author: Sherwood, Oregon Auto Parts: S&J ENGINES, INC., SPOKANE WA SPOKANE, Washington

Apr 26 2017
Covenant Transport n/a I was set-up and used like a brother from the 1800's chattanooga Tennessee Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Trucking Companies: Covenant Transport chattanooga, Tennessee

Apr 26 2017
y s cream SKIN CARE YS CREAM NOT SURE THEY DONT GIVE THAT TO YOU Internet Author: harbor springs, Michigan Eye Care: y s cream Internet

Apr 24 2017
Veyron Skin Serum s to say I only got a small bottle for $98.41 .Totally a RIPOFF and SCAM !! Internet Author: Albany, New York Attorney Generals: Veyron Skin Serum Internet

Apr 24 2017
Jordan Appliances DISHONEST, DECEITFUL, ALL ABOUT THE MONEY Durham North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Consumer Services: Jordan Appliances Durham,

Apr 24 2017
Adam S. Tracy iBankattorneys.com, Adam S. Tracy, Esq@tracyfirmSecurities Compliance Group, LTDThe Tracy Firm, LTD Adam Tracy -- Lawyer Disciplined By Bar! File A Complaint Immediately If Victim Of Tracy Law, LTD Wheaton Illinois
Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Adam S. Tracy Wheaton, Illinois

Apr 24 2017
Jordan Turner Fraud/Scam Artist Lincoln, Illinois Author: Illinois Auto Advertising Services: Jordan Turner Lincoln,, Illinois

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Altra premium Garcinia Cambogia Dermard (superviser) badge#4775 SCAMS Los Angeles California Author: West Jordan, Utah Weightloss Programs: Altra premium Garcinia Cambogia Los Angeles, California

Apr 21 2017
Suspension Connection suspensionconnection.com Bait and Switch - Worst Customer Service Ever West Jordan Utah Author: Frisco, Texas Auto Parts: Suspension Connection Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Amazing Lamps Bought a bulb from this conpany for my 61 samsung, bulb lasted 34 days... no contact info and horrible way to make money.... bulb hl-s 6187w... Lexington ky. Kentucky Author: Sun valley , Nevada TVs & VCRs: Amazing Lamps Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide Author: Hermantown, Minnesota Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Skin Opulent they offer you a free 14 day supply for $4.95 S&H and then charge you $89.95 more without your permission or knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Neosho, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Designers Watch David S DesignersWatch.com.au SCAM & FRAUD ALERT Banksia Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Designers Watch Internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
L'etoile Skin Healthy Skin, Find Beauty and Truth Bait and switch; misrepresented costs; offered free samples for cost of s & h only. Fifteen days later charge full over-inflated price citing terms and conditions that were never presented at point of purchase or in packaging upon receipt. On line based, but packaging indicates LA Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: L'etoile Skin Internet

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 17 2017
iQL skin cream / WG skin cream That's the name of how they charged my card. I sent product back and they just sent me a return notice but didn't give money back. The next month sent out the same products again. I returned & still no credit. They keep saying they are going to send me s Won't refund money, keep lying about check being mailed Utah Internet
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: iQL skin cream / WG skin cream Internet

Apr 17 2017
Checkmate K9 Steve Henderson Almost killed our 3 month old puppy Compton California
Author: Reseda, California Animal Services: Checkmate K9 Compton,

Apr 16 2017
Mark Jordan - Refuel - Charleston SC Mark Jordan has stolen hundreds of dollars from employees and patrons. mt pleasant South Carolina Question Author: Mt Pleasant, South Carolina Gas Stations: Mark Jordan - Refuel - Charleston SC mt pleasant, South Carolina

Apr 15 2017
A+ Painting (Jonathan Zuniga & Jose Zuniga) Jonathan and his brother José destroyed my rental unit! They were hired to remove two walls, repair minor drywall, plaster, and paint. However, the damage they caused is not only negligent, but criminal. My communication began with Jonathan (The business owner) and he and his brother came over to quote the project. We agreed on a price and the work that was to be done, and ultimately they were supposed to begin once we had a contract in place. We agreed half upfront, and half when finished. Although, if they were late they were penalized per day. Ultimately it resulted in Jonathan being almost completely absent from the work and his brother Jose trying to pick up the pieces. As a result, they were completely behind schedule and did a terrible job on the paint.... but this was the least of my worries! NEVER USE A+ Painting or Jonathan Zuniga! West Jordan City Utah
Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Builders & Contractors: A+ Painting (Jonathan Zuniga & Jose Zuniga) West Jordan, Utah

Apr 14 2017
TechZone247 Any and All Employes Scam - Can't U/S Reps - On Forever - Prob. never Solved - Blackmail - Lies - Fraud - Urge to Mrdr Frisco, Tx and Others Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Computer Help Desk: TechZone247 Internet

Apr 12 2017
6th Ave Capital BULL S*** COMPANY NYC Nationwide Author: BROOKLYN, New York Financial Services: 6th Ave Capital Nationwide