JORDAN GOTTI LUCIANO K9'S Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Jordan Gotti Luciano k9's
There may be more specific results for "Jordan Gotti Luciano k9's"
For more specific results for "Jordan Gotti Luciano k9's"
Showing 1-25 of 29,306 Found Reports For more specific results for "Jordan Gotti Luciano k9's"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Envisage Skin Care, Endless Beauty Care.com, Skinrated Offered a free trial for one product, offered a 2nd product with no way to decline, made no indication the product(s) would be mailed and billed full price monthly. Georgia Author: LAVEEN, Arizona Skin Care: Envisage Skin Care Nationwide

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
TREESCAPES TREE REMOVEAL SERVICES 1742 S. WOODLAND BLVD.SUITE#119DELAND, Florida 32720 services not completed....no contact to my telephone calls Florida Author: DEBARY, Florida Landscaping: TREESCAPES TREE REMOVEAL SERVICES deland, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 13 2017
Alucia Said it was a freesample but actually entered into a trial and it was not free. When I canceled I only got a 30 % refund as they said it was not a sample but the full product. I had an allergic reaction and offered to return unused portion. They said they can not accept open products. So nothing is free about this at all and it is no trail. You are scammed and not a d**n thing is done about it as you can see by all the other complaints. I don't make the kind of money to spend 100.00 on a skin product. I just thought I was paying S & H on a FREE sample! Totally a scam! Internet Author: ozark, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Alucia Internet

Aug 12 2017
Nouveau Restore Scam! They claimed if you payed $4.95 for s&h ,send sample for free.I ordered skin cream and eye cream. Was charged $89 each, 2 weeks later.They said that I agreed in fine print. Internet Author: Kings Park, New York Bait-and-Switch: Nouveau Restore Internet

The K9 Academy Phoenix AZ Lies upon lies and animal neglect Phoenix Arizona
Author: Payson, Arizona Animal Services: The K9 Academy Phoenix AZ Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 12 2017
Enthralling skin care Eunisse They pretended to be through amazon and offer me a free sample of lotion if I paid the S $ H Internet Author: Alexandria, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Enthralling skin care Internet

10, Report #1392053

Aug 11 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I ordered Allegro face cream advertised using a celebrity. It describe to pay S/H only. It was a good product. I paid S/H. I called to be sure they did not charge me for more orders. Did not want to buy more.  Sherman Oaks California
Author: Aiken, South Carolina Celebrities: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

11, Report #1391967

Aug 11 2017
Keystone RV Keystone RV Company False / Incomplete Advertising on Product / Model Specifications Goshen Indiana
Author: South Jordan, UT, Utah RV Dealers: Keystone RV Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
CSG SOLUTIONS​ John Hughes, Cary Evans and Daniel Rice Promoted zero balance credit card to help me pay off credit card s. They advised that it would not cost me anything EXCEPT $4,999.00 Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: CSG SOLUTIONS​ Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Webmedsonline/Peter jones Peterjones8787@gmail.com and earlier I had his IP address from a fraudster website on google. But here's what happened after I emailed him and called him he ripped down his up and address it was India like something nc India I'm sorry I thought it would s Scammed me out of 375.00 in iTunes cards which I just freely gave him the number to trusting I would get my goods and services also please forgive my ignore she but I didn't know about iTunes cards only on apple. But I've called apple and Safeway where I bought the cards and FedEx who tracked these crooks to a fraudulent FedEx acct oh they are smooth d**n it well that is what happened they played off my desperation my father just passed away and I was very stressed out and willing to do anything to get through the pain of my dads death they were selling snake oil type medication stop the stress sleep at night relax that sort of thing boy I feel very stupid now what was I thinking. North Carolina Internet
Author: Citrus Heights, California Mental Health: Webmedsonline/Peter jones Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Jet Coin BitCoin Jet Coin, Gladiacoin 's unusual because its bitcoin we used for payment. We were promised when we signed up for our bitcoins to be doubled in sixty using the trader platform in order to accomplish this. They gave a 100% guarantee that you will get your money back and it will be doubled, and also if you referred people you get commissions daily based on what they and you invested. I was got paid daily for the first week and then it stopped. When I started emailed support and the Facebook page, they claimed that the site got hacked and they are working on it. Then the sorry changed again, saying that they have new software and they just need to upgrade. Then I knew something was wrong when I emailed support and not getting any answers. New York Internet Author: Chantilly, Virginia Investment Brokers: Jet Coin BitCoin Internet

Aug 07 2017
Parenting Coordinator’s Report And Recommendations Dated March 17, 2014 Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 07 2017
Allurerx Talked with a young woman named 'Unique to cancel. She didnt even have the right price i paid for samples every way u bring this website up the reqular and samples are different priced and from internet only or phone #'s. They made a mistake with me i don't throw away my shipping box. They already charged me for August 97.00 each bottle. I asked if i could send bottles back if unused. Unique said no! Never heard of it! Please look above. St. Petetsburgh Florida Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Allurerx St. Petetsburgh, Florida

Aug 06 2017
Morgan Company-Contractors The Morgan Company Builders & Designers Scurry TX, General ContractorsMorgan Company Builders,General Contractor-Scurry TX ProjectMorgan Company-Scurry, TX , US –HouzzMorgan Company Scurry TXThe Morgan Company- Contractors- 9621 S. FM 148. Scu Uncompleted Project and Ripped off $52,849 in 2016 by Charles Joseph Morgan of Morgan Company (various online webistes) 9621 S. FM 148 Scurry TX Texas
Author: Southlake, Texas Builders & Contractors: Morgan Company-Contractors Internet

Aug 06 2017
Mastering E-commerce - Vivek S. (CEO) - I Wired $1995 Seven Months Ago for Their Limited Program and Received NOTHING! San Diego California Author: Kincheloe, Michigan On-Line Business: Mastering E-commerce San Diego, California

Aug 05 2017
Success Marketing Institute WUB.comaleza.com PoolToys.com NootroFocus Jerome's LawThe San Francisco PostPrice Alert ProYorkshire Terrier HubComputer Support 24's Shahrzad Javadi Sam Cohen-Brown Otto Ortega Joshua Parker Kevin Kerr Leydaly Ramirez Mason Buergel They are running internet marketing scams by which they defraud people via spam campaigns. They don't pay their contracts and are thousands of dollars in debt. This company is a scam Renton Washington
Updated Names Author: Connecticut SEO - Reputation Management: Success Marketing Institute Renton , Washington

Aug 04 2017
G E Money Inc MalcolmSean Sheldon Elwin Fraud, hounding phone calling and texting at inappropriate times, Dekalb, illinois Scam Author: pleasant prairie, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: G E Money Inc Internet

Aug 04 2017
Assure CBD Oil Scam, I received an email saying you could try the product for just the price of S&H....this is not the first product I've bought for just S&H but is the only one e I've been charged more for. Internet Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Home HealthCare: Assure CBD Oil Internet

Aug 04 2017
Neulift Neuliftskin.com Neulift.org Neulift.net Offered trial with hidden fine print Charged $89 and $85 soon after paying S/H for trial Called Cancelled Told no auto-ship Faked Canx and denied phone call to question verify and canx Giant RIP Then sent second shipment Now want almost $400 Fountain Valley California Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Neulift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 04 2017
B&S auto salvage Scott the mechanic called them to locate a rear for a 1995 jeep wrangler was told they had one at the salvage yard they also told me they could repair my jeep many phone calls later I was told that my jeep had the wrong front end on it so they ordered a 1995 jeep from Georgia after waiting one month they told me my jeep was repaired came back running worst then ever scared to drive it I took it to another mechanic to look it over the following is now broke on my Jeep front end censor for 4 wheel drive broken emergency brake hooked up did not work due to it being to short bolts missing from rear and front end right front passengers side shock missing bushing boot missing on my steering linkage Clutch slave bleeder valve missing rear oil over filled not enough in front end I know I have a year warranty but I'am afraid to take it back to them wildwood Florida Author: Shady Hills, Florida Auto Repair Service: B&S auto salvage wildwood, Florida

Aug 04 2017
americanclassicmotors WHAT A TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!. I bought a $35 Kuryakyn Accent Vent for my Harley Davidson... it didn't fit, I asked to send back, they asked for a picture... then they told Ebay I had altered the part because I applied double sided tape in a effort to make it stick... and then got my case closed and therefore denied me any return or refund! I have bought 100's of items on Ebay & Amazon, sometimes you have to return for any reason.. do your self a favor do not believe Nick at AMERICAN CLASSIC MOTORS... he is a liar and will give the run around to avoid any return or refund.... , Zieglerville Pennsylvania
Author: sanford, Florida Motorcycles: americanclassicmotors , Zieglerville, Pennsylvania