Your Search | joseph s maginn heating & cooling maginn heating and air

Jul 29 2014
Green Star HVAC Home Remodeling of Arizona Did not honor warranty or integrity of their product El Mirage Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Star HVAC El Mirage, Arizona

Jul 29 2014
4x-dat joseph nemeth bad customer service owner replied abusive arizona Internet Author: springville, Utah Computer Software: 4x-dat Internet

Jul 29 2014
Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cash Services: Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Air Care Service& Duct cleaning Atlanta Deceptive advertising and shoddy service and outrageously overcharge customers Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Dry Cleaners: Air Care Service& Duct cleaning Atlanta Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX, SCAM Beware of CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX. Total Joke & Horrible Service CDL Rental TX. Failed the air brake test. I had to reschedule & it put me past my 90 days. I was told their equipment was up to date but it was old, falling apart & worn out. Weatherford Texas
Author: Springtown, Texas Truck Rentals: CDL Rental TX Weatherford Weatherford, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Joe Pelzel Joseph Price Pelzel Douchebag Vindictive Fool Drama King Untrustworthy POS Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Joe Pelzel Internet

Jul 28 2014
Total Comfort Systems Inc They sabotaged my HVAC system then tried to charge me to fix it. Kingston Springs Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Total Comfort Systems Inc Kingston Springs, Tennessee

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Air Pets Services VPI Pet Life Insurance Puppy Scam Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Animal Abuse: Air Pets Services Internet

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Rockstar Subscription Agency Devon Faglie Magazine Subscription for Troops Overseas / Raising $'s for Personal Summer Trip Warren, New Jersey Author: Warren, New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Warren, New Jersey

Jul 28 2014
Allegiant Air Greyhound Bus of the Sky Threatened to have me arrested if I would not give up my paid for seat to severely obese woman Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Falls, Iowa Airlines: Allegiant Air Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 28 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Broward Factory Service we have the gold contract for our air conditioner and they can't seem to fix it and we have the gold contract which is states they are supposed to replace when they can't fix but its seems always to be our fault why its not working and they refuse to replace like the contract states. Hollywood Florida Author: Davie, Florida Appliances: Broward Factory Service Hollywood , Florida

Jul 28 2014
scarred guitar,s sean berry jollie, cathy call internet fraude, no delivery orlando florida
Author: Zoetermeer, Florida On-Line Business: scarred guitars Internet

Jul 27 2014
GSCM Collections Department On Feb 4, 2014 I ordered Revita Derm totaling $9.98 including S/H which I paid with a credit card. Received an email on Feb. 6, 2014 confirming shipment. In June 2014 I received a debt collection letter from GSCM Collection Department in the amount of $69.95  Carson City Nevada Author: Far Rockway, New York Miscellaneous Companies: GSCM Collections Department Carson City, Nevada

Jul 26 2014
Doug Roberts Pell, Andrew Jaworski, 80's degrassi convicted drugtrafficker Doug Roberts Pell, ghoster writer & musician and Andrew Jaworski Fraudster Altert Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Producers: Doug Roberts Pell, Andrew Jaworski Toronto, Ontario

Jul 24 2014
National Notary Network Florida Notary Network/123 Plus Notary LLC More hot air and empty promises of repayment Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Seminar Programs: National Notary Network Internet

Jul 23 2014
Checkmate Instant Checkmate, Inc. 4330 S Valley Blvd. Ste 118 Las Vegas, Nevada 89103-4052 Sucked in a second time Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Personal Services: Checkmate Internet

22, Report #919101

Jul 22 2014
Timothy Spence Tim Unruh, Tim Unreal, P**** Boy, Dirty Sac of S*** Why thank you so much Tim tim for all the love and complements you are handing me.I will be most happy to inform anyone that wants to know....especially THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS Long Beach, California Author: Rancho Penasquitos, California Wanted Criminals: Timothy Spence Long Beach, California

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2014
AAA Anytime 7635 Dean Martin Dr. LV 10620 S. Southern Highlands. Ph #'s 702-320-500,873-3855,763-8991,873-5683 and 800 729 2160 Dishonest and Unreliable Customer Service Las Vegas Nevada Author: FT Wainwright, Alaska Auto Shipping Companies: AAA Anytime Las Vegas, Select State/Province

Jul 19 2014
Pacific brochures Pacific Brochures 4025 Camino Del Rio S 3rd Floor San Diego, CA 92108 Request that I spoke to Deanie at Pacific brochures I told her I need blue brochures forms and I needed envelopes consumer service was telling me I could get paid by papper check Being corncern about Pacific Brochures program seeing its a real program that I paid my money to for this working at home program stuffing envelopes California Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific brochures California, California