Your Search | judge kathleen hamilton 359th district court

1, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

2, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

Jul 26 2016
Cash-Advance INC Trying to get me to pay $1352.79 or they will take me to court and I never used them Hayward California Author: Burlington, Washington Cash Services: Cash-Advance INC Hayward, California

Jul 25 2016
JuicyLabs Douglas Cassel - Owner of Juicy Labs Does not pay court judgements North Judson Indiana Author: North Judson Indiana, Indiana Cleaning Services: JuicyLabs North Judson , Indiana

Jul 25 2016
The Effort Trust Company Lion's stalking their pray. Watch your back , Hamilton Ontario Other Author: Hamilton Ontario, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: The Effort Trust Company Hamilton Ontario, Other

Jul 25 2016
School District Publishing University School Publishing Unusual Rip Off Internet Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: School District Publishing Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Dean Perez/ Loan Officer Cash Advance Inc Emailed a final warning threatening me with court Hayward California Author: Roma, Texas Loans: Dean Perez/ Loan Officer Cash Advance Inc Hayward, California

Jul 22 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Arrest Warrant ID: NRS 2219918 is going to be released on Friday at 3PM- Last Warning before court summons Los Angeles California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2016
Home Buisness Services They Told me to send in 45.00 to start working for there services and if not satisfied that i would be eligible for a reimbursement I have made more then one attempt to contact this company for my refund i also have a money order as proof that can be used in a court of law they should not state claim's that you can receive a refund if they aren't a professional company who give's you money back that's false advertisement I also have paperwork claiming I'm entitled to a refund Clinton TWP Michigan Author: holiday, Florida Business Consultants: Home Buisness Services+ Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Bolshaya Dogue De Bordeaux Breeders David Henderson and Sherry Henderson Total Misrepresentation of a Dog from David and Sherry Henderson, Bolshaya Bordreaux Hamilton New Jersey
Author: California Liars: Bolshaya Dogue De Bordeaux Breeders Hamilton, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
I Bought a M92 SBR. Never got it to shoot more than 10 rounds without a jam. Sent it back to him 3 times , he kept saying it was fixed but lied each and every time. Finally after the third time and videos of it NOT working he told me to get it fixed and he would pay for it. I did and now he refuses to pay. He's a liar and now I have to take him to court to get my money back. Bradenton Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Felex Yukhtman Bradenton, Florida

Jul 21 2016
ZENO AUTO PARTS Ripped off my credit card for an expensive door mirror, when I didnt get in 2 weeks I went to this site. My credit card was also used in CA. but didnt connect that right away. Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Austin, Minnesota Auto Parts: ZENO AUTO PARTS Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Jul 20 2016
Judge Jerome Simandle George E. Norcross III Misconduct, Unjust Camden County Nationwide
Author: Dist of Columbia Federal Government: Judge Jerome Simandle Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Firm of Hemingway Office of Hemingway Jason Lugo Junk Debt Scam False Court Filings Del Ray Beach Florida Author: Georgia Collection Agencies: Firm of Hemingway Del Ray Beach, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Valvoline instant oil change Vista ca, franchise owner and district manager and LIARS AND THIEVES!!!! Scandaless liars with 0.0 INTEGRITY. Caused US MARINE to loose business Vista California Author: Vista , California Oil Companies: Valvoline instant oil change Vista, California

Jul 19 2016
Sport and Health club Good Job gone bad. Washington DC metro area Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia
Author: Fredr, Alabama Questionable Activities: Sport and Health Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Ms. Jenny Lin I placed a order for a Iphone in the amount of $230. 120 days ago still havent received my merchandise.  Nanshan District, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Barstrow, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Internet

Jul 18 2016
Zeno Auto Parts; Mr. Ozzie Jackson; Mr. Lakshmi Ramachandran; Mr. Miles Jones Purchased engine deposit $1000. Got their money and now will not comunicate with me... many phone calls, and emails not answered! Nothing for my investment. Hamilton New Jersey Author: Plano, Texas Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
Rent-A-Center Gilbert in the Van Nuys Office I have tried to purchase my computer from Rent-A-Center from one of their centers in Palmdale, and they were jerks, then I was transferred to the next worst customer service from the next office located in Lancaster, CA, then I was transferred to the Van Nuys office and I thought that I had found some interesting people, but they will call you everyday once you make a payment and that got to much for me, so I tried to discuss that with them then I had to take the steps to file a complaint with their office in Texas, but that didn't work, because they have referred me to the District Manager and he's hard to catch up with and he calls when he finds the time to contact you. Van Nuys California Customer Service Author: L A County, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent-A-Center Van Nuys, California

Jul 18 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Lawyer lies in court and rudely interrupt the opposite party when it is not even her turn to speak Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) San Francisco, California

Jul 17 2016
Focus nutra Savannah, Georgia
Author: Hamilton , Ontario Alternative Health: Focus nutra Savannah, , Georgia

Jul 16 2016
Lug man USA CEO Steve Doherty Lugman and PerformanceWheelAdapters.com are one Horrible internet shoppingSite Jacksonville, Florida
Lugman USA company has terrible services Author: Hamilton, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Lug man USA Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 16 2016
Purple rino Vydox plus I orders a sample bottle was sapose to come but never received the sample they took 495 out of my account then took 89.95 out with out permission only the 495 was no were on sight did it say they wood charge 89.95 after so many days I called them told them this and they just kept hanging up on my twice then they blocked me from calling them some one please help us get are money back and stop these scammers Nationwide Author: Hamilton , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Purple rino Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Ralph Schmidt and Tom Rendall / Idiot Realtors at Remax Escarpment Realty Inc.  Hamilton, Ontario Author: Hamilton, Ontario Lawyers: Ralph Schmidt and Tom Rendall / Idiot Realtors at Remax Escarpment Realty Inc. Hamilton, , Ontario