Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Judge Kathleen Hamilton 359th District Court

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 21 2017
Rebecca Waling 28 years old Get it here Inc. ein 201954557, other possible associations AGH inc and Queen city trucking rebecca waling has has hands in various business however she does not pay back her loans a judgment was entered against her and Het it Here inc for over $96,000 in broward county court case cace16018444 by circuit court judge carlos a rodriguez rockwall Texas Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Realtors: Rebecca Waling 28 years old rockwall, Texas

Mar 21 2017
Baycor & Associates, Baylor & Associates Divorce SpecialtiesThe Registered Agent on file for this company is William Thompson and is located at 2200 Broadway St Ste H, Vancouver, Washington 98663. The company's mailing address is Po Box 1619, Vancouver, Washington 98668. Scam - Do Not waste your money! Outdated forms which do not work with court system - guaranteed refund - none Vancouver Washington Author: Daytona, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Baycor & Associates Vancouver , Washington

Mar 21 2017
American Express Bank, FSB Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC American Express engages in predatory lending and hires Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC to garnish pensions against Federa Law New York, New York, Louisville, Kentucky Internet A civil court judge won't buy your nonsense Author: Michigan City, Indiana Collection Agency's: American Express Bank, FSB Internet

Mar 20 2017
patricia ruiz i keep on getting emails form this so call lawyer he sent me various one saying that i owe certain amount and now i can go into a payment plan for certain amount each month and also he sent me to a warrant for my arrest and that he will file in my district court on friday Massachusetts A scam Author: revere, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: patricia ruiz Massachusetts

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Johnson & Johnson Consumers Inc Aveeno aka Luna Glow aka KATHLEEN WIDMER (((REDACTED))) SKILLMAN, NJ 08558 FREAKEN SCAMMERS SKILLMAN, New Jersey Internet GOOD GRIEF YOUR CLUELESS Author: atlanta, Georgia Home HealthCare: Bait-and-Switch: Johnson & Johnson Consumers Inc Internet

Mar 17 2017
Lux International looked at the site they had for blackhead remover and then received the product i never bought and now ow CAD 49.85. should i pay this?they are threatening court. Postboks 1158 DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Internet Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Skin Care: Lux International Internet

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said no. After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet

9, Report #1361935

Mar 15 2017
The Learning Liaisons Dr. Jason Ampel Our district asked Dr. Ampel to do a professional development program, we paid his company money and never got our services. Apopka Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Learning Liaisons Apopka, Florida

10, Report #1361923

Mar 15 2017
Ace loan Jonathan McNichols Sr Officer United States Federal Management Ace sent via email that they have a court order to have me arrested and my wages garnished unless I pay off a loan I know I do not have with Ace. Internet Author: Saint Petersburg , Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Ace loan Internet

Mar 14 2017
Genesis Credit Management Trying to collect an $300 unlawful debt BCI Properies and Sean Watts made up after taking our $1500 deposit unlawfully Everett Washington Author: Hamilton, Montana Collection Agencies: Genesis Credit Management Everett, Washington

Mar 14 2017
Elle Design elle designs, elle design studio, the indigo fledgling, cobblestone cloth, laura michelle smith, laura smith hamilton, fraud, scam, theft, wall art, gift tags, clothing, cards, criminal harassment, hamilton, toronto, ontario, canada, laura michelle smith, Hamilton Internet
Hellolittlejoys Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Elle Design Internet

Mar 10 2017
Dishonorable Ellen McElyea, Judge in Cherokee Coiunty Cherokee County Judge Ellen McElyea Rouge Judge---Corrupt, Old Boy's Network---Georgia South---Women Discrimination--- Very bad judge Canton Georgia Let me guess Author: San Luis Obispo, California Court Judges: Dishonorable Ellen McElyea, Judge in Cherokee Coiunty Canton, Georgia

Mar 10 2017
Judge Jay Bloom San Diego Superior Court Judicial Malpractice San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Civil Rights Violators: Judge Jay Bloom california

Mar 08 2017
Chris Germain Piping Rock Partners | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT.  OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) | (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) San Francisco, California Notice to Author Author: Kansas City, Kansas Property Management: Chris Germain Piping Rock Partners San Francisco, California

Mar 08 2017
Edwards investigation services David edward martinez I paid this P.I to serch for someone and serve court docs. And he never did anything Spring valley California Author: San diego, California Private Investigators: Edwards investigation services Spring valley, California

Mar 08 2017
Steve at SD wheel corp Steve Hamilton SD wheel corp Steve's wheels Mr wheel deal Steve Hamilton at SD Wheel - unscrupulous businessman and internet bully St Charles Illinois
Author: lyons, Georgia Auto Tire shops: Steve at SD wheel corp St Charles, Illinois

Mar 07 2017
civil court services Scammers by mail Threat Huntington Beach California Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Financial Services: civil court services Huntington Beach , California

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Moreen Albazii, Ms Lina Tiareh and Doreen Kasim Brodcastwave UK County Court Judgement Against them Perivale Perivale Author: Perivale, Business Consultants: Moreen Albazii, Ms Lina Tiareh and Doreen Kasim Perivale,

Mar 07 2017
Moonshine Russian blues Irina Deresh, Blue Panther Dishonest, fake and will tell you anything to sell an animal (cat or dog) Newton/Brookline Massachusetts
Author: Hamilton, Massachusetts Cat Breeders: Moonshine Russian blues Newton/Brookline, Massachusetts

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 06 2017
Publicity Guaranteed,/Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Sales Rep misrepresented contract, Mr. Konanykhin admitted employees error, but still trying to charge more than what is owed New York Empire State Building, Dania Beach, District of Columbia, New York, Florida PGI - never adressed the issue of making a mistake on the contract, interesting Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: Publicity Guaranteed, /Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Washington, District of Columbia

Mar 06 2017
American Interlock LTD Total Court Services It's still going on 1 year later!! Royal Oak Michigan Author: Cedarville, Michigan Motor Vehicle Division DMV: American Interlock LTD Royal Oak, Michigan

Mar 06 2017
Drexel Square Mr. Thomas We went to this 19-story building in December. 40mph winds on the roof Ice and 5 degreese outside. We were hired to insulate and board up 2 9' high by 54 Ashley Ellston, Drexel Square Apts, Medical District Apartments Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Consumer Services: Drexel Square Mr. Thomas Chicago, Illinois