Your Search | juniper credit cards, barclay bank

Jul 31 2014
Flagship credit acceptance this company is bull texas Author: springfield, Missouri Car Financing: Flagship credit acceptance Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Instant Checkmate I just found out I've been charged by this company every month $19.89 since October 21, 2012. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cedar Grove, New Jersey Credit Services: Instant Checkmate Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 31 2014
Checkmate They fraudulently charged me $19.99 then again $22.99 had absolute fraudulent information that I was arrested and never was in my life ! Fl Author: Bonita springs, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Checkmate Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Backpage.com MARK Charged me twice including Racian ad company they hire plus ads was posted wrong time and suspended, not giving any reason till I filed complaint to backpage..Respond from Mark on the spot was I should pay them $23 plus as my bank removed that funds.. TX Internet Author: richmond, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Backpage.com Internet

Jul 31 2014
Neekum LLC David EdgecombMaurice Levister We work with GOOGLE; we are here to help you get the business site you paid for from AWSM Phonenix, Arizona Az Author: Washington Credit Card Fraud: Neekum LLC Phonenix, Arizona, Arkansas

Jul 31 2014
John Gilespie Worst Lawyer in Monmouth County Red Bank New Jersey Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Lawyers: John Gilespie Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 31 2014
united legal investigation I don't know bank card,jail,425.00,fraud,legal action Internet Author: braddock, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: united legal investigation Internet

Jul 31 2014
Flagship Merchant Services, LLC Billing me monthly for a closed account 3 months ago Internet Author: new castle, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Flagship Merchant Services, LLC Internet

Jul 31 2014
Top Notch Transportation Adam Burkhalter Hired: Private contractor (Harry deRochemont) by Mr Burkhalter to drive livery. Unwilling to replace check rejected by bank: $393.70 Scottsdale Arizona Author: La Mesa, California Taxi & Limousine Services: Top Notch Transportation Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 31 2014
Cash Call Billy WynnLoan Representative Unethical - illegal running of credit report without approval Orange California Author: Thousand Oaks, California Cash Services: Cash Call Orange, California

Jul 31 2014
PNV Bank has ripped me off in overdraft fees. Example What they are doing they post my transactions 1st checks etc then I make a deposit & they charge me $36 bucks. As it stands now they owe me 5 overdraft charges. If they would refund me I would close my account but they do not care. Simple as that. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: PNV Bank Bowling Green, Kentucky

Jul 31 2014
ACS INCORPORATIOn Legal office collection dept . Call 1-347-571-9007btween MThru Friday 8 till 5pm u are ordered to pay 3467.00 before court charges will be filed against you. Within a 48 hour of the court notice entered avoid ruining you credit,we have your ss number an i acused me of owing money for a debt of 3267.78 and was threatened by court an to withdraw from my financial institution fro total due or face court ,credit reports damaging my credit an removal of my income. internet Nationwide Author: live oak, California Computer Mail Order: ACS INCORPORATIOn Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Bank of England- jacksonville, fl Horrible company- no communication and lack of integrity Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Title and Escrow Services: Bank of England- jacksonville, fl Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 31 2014
BEST BUY GEEKSQUAD rIPP ME OFF BEEN CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD FOR 4 YEARS ON SERVICES I DID NOT AUTHORIZE Nationwide Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Internet: BEST BUY Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
americascredit Joshua Evans Fraud Alert Credit Tradelines Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: americascredit Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Paul Sexton Credit Consultants, LLC Fraud Alert for Credit counceling and Tradelines .. Georgia, NY Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Paul Sexton Credit Consultants, LLC Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Instant Checkmate Instant checkmate tried Multiple times of fraudulent charge on my credit card Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Computer Fraud: Instant Checkmate Internet

Jul 30 2014
Global Connections Global Discovery Vacations Global Connections Fraudulent sales tactics out right deceitful, Lack of disclosure, No Out Clause and hit on your CREDIT when you try to cancel and stop installments. Overland Park Kansas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Travel Services: Global Discovery Vacations Overland Park , Kansas

Jul 30 2014
Certified Car Bank CCB Autosellonline.com SCAM and FRAUD - Deceptive Practice Nationwide Author: Escondido, California Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car Bank Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Auravie I was only supposed to be charged $4.95 shipping but two weeks after I received the merchandise I noticed a charge on my credit for $97.88Did not expect this charge. Called to try and completely removed. But they refused. Though I am positive Internet Author: Dana Point, California Eye Care: Auravie Internet

Jul 30 2014
First Data Merchant Services Wells Fargo First Data Merchant Services worst mistake of my life, Do not sign the contract Moorestown, New Jersey Nationwide Author: maple shade, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Saving Makes Money (SMM) Kay WilliamsSydney WilsonAnn Smith Fraud at it's worse Encino California Author: Greenville, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Saving Makes Money (SMM) Internet

Jul 30 2014
Payment Systems Corp Sofia Rosenbaum Micheal Ponzi Financial Fraud.... Could face years in prison for what they are doing Michigan
Author: Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Corp Michigan

Jul 30 2014
alex smith colesmithshop@yahoo.com hearing impaired scam credit cards nigeria Internet Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Alternative Health: alex smith colesmithshop@yahoo.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
directv I paid my mother's directv bill one time with my skylight debit card and months later my mother switched cable companies and had a balance due to directv and they then took $505.26 off my card without my knowledge or permission.  topeka Kansas Author: topeka, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: directv Nationwide

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC