Your Search | just brakes # 613

Jul 25 2016
livingdope.com Took money for t-shirt order. Shirt was never mailed and when i try to call I just get a machine that says all circuts are busy. I have sent several emails with no reply or telling me to email another address that never responds. Internet Author: Matthews, Missouri Clothing Stores: livingdope.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Kimberly jackson Kimberly jackson will destroy your house just like she did mine and expect a refund. After calculations she owes me thousands of dollars. Never rent your property to her if you value your property. Lancaster Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Liars: Kimberly jackson Lancaster, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Cellvia and Hydrolux CCL*COALMUSC 844 5341281 FLMassfrenzyhr 844 5418931 I ordered a free trial of just the Hydrolux Anti Wrinkle face cream and was automatically directed to their cellvia site to purchase a tag on...no options not to do this and was charge a bit over $10 for shipping. I Internet
Author: Vista, California Alternative Health: Cellvia and Hydrolux Internet

Jul 24 2016
Languageline Solutions; Online Interpreters Inc. After you worked for them for years, they cut your wages at large scales. Just to fill their greed. Mistreating all the interpreters. Treat employees as slaves. Regardless all the hard work you did for them.  Monterey California Author: CA, California Employers: Languageline Solutions Monterey , California

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Just Brakes Went for an oil change/inspection, ended up spending $1500 and facuing a new problem with car Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Tampa, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Paul Pettine III Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Collusion, Unethical, Corrupt, Dishonest Santa Barbara California I am a victim just like Mr Pettine in Ariane Slaughts lies and false accusations! Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Paul Pettine III Santa Barbara, California

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
Grace Beaman, Natural Health Resources Institute Guaranteed return is bogus - just your name sent to other scammers. Bradenton Florida Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Alternative Health: Grace Beaman Bradenton, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Dream Maker's Services Ltd inc Over delayed Bureaucratic, have to push them every step of the way just to receive nothing. San Diego California Author: riverside, California Legal Services: Dream Maker's Services Ltd inc Internet

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 21 2016
DHS,CPS.CSW Some of the They fail to seek out the real truth about me,/the mother.and just take on assumptions to be the truth. Portland  Much too do,So Little Time,Story on CPS in Maine Author: Portland, Maine Legal Services: DHS,CPS.CSW Portland, Maine

Jul 21 2016
katherine.hernandez@dennis-law-group.com, anyone from dennis-law-group They are sending me threatening emails regarding debts that were included on my bankruptcy. I think they just see I had loans and thought they'd swindle me. Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Cash Services: katherine.hernandez@dennis-law-group.com Internet

15, Report #1193157

Jul 20 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation prides themselves on providing exceptional communication and transparency. Strada Capital does not believe there is such a thing as too much communication or being overly transparent. Every document at STRADA Capital is written in plain language for just that reason – No legalese. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Escondido, California Loans: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna hills, California

Jul 20 2016
Diet Client Services DCS Clients Ltd. Green Garcinia Not so free sample just pay S & H, then get a monthly charge $89.99 London
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Diet Client Services Internet

Jul 19 2016
HABAND VIP PLUS they just lied about everything Middletown,CT 06457 CT Author: Hawley, Texas Liars: HABAND VIP PLUS Internet

Jul 19 2016
Mavis discount tire rear brakes never fixed, did fronts instead and lied about it Webster New York Author: Ontario,, New York Auto Mechanics: Mavis discount tire Webster, New York

Jul 19 2016
Simon Smith eVestigator, RPL Central Did not complete job, will keep asking for more and more money, has also been convicted of drug use. Bayswater North Other Misleading Information. Author: Victoria, Other Consulting: Simon Smith Bayswater North, Other

Jul 19 2016
Advantage Sales & Marketing Advantage Solutions Changed name due to lawsuits. Allows Managers to treat individuals just any way they want to. Irvine California Author: Covington, Louisiana Work Place Bullies: Advantage Sales & Marketing

Jul 18 2016
PLACENTA ALCHEMIST / placenta pills placentapills.com.auNadeane Reynolds BSc MSH | DirectorPlacenta Pills Took my money and haven't provided a service. Has just become unreachable Melbourne Victoria Author: Gruyere, Work at Home: PLACENTA ALCHEMIST / placenta pills Internet

Jul 18 2016
Tenancy Bureau Canada and USA Take your money and then nothing! Just lists Canada and USA Internet
Author: Farmingdale, New York Collection Agencies: Tenancy Bureau Internet

Jul 18 2016
blizzard white paid 1.03 for sample +s&h when i received it said to send back unused portion or b charged90+$ they kept taking money from my account and just to cancel i had to pay 9.47 to just keep the product and not have to dral with sending it back to just cut my loss so now just 8 days later im stuck paying 1.03+3.37+9.47+ 93$ for a sample scottsdale arizona Internet Author: Springfield, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: blizzard white Internet

Jul 18 2016
Outsource.com Confusing sign up process, hard to figure out this is a subscription you're paying for and not just credits Internet Author: Berkley, Michigan Work at Home: Outsource.com Internet

Jul 18 2016
nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISORRS) NFA winner of a sweepstakes and cadh prize check immediatly, just need to send $ 20.00 and sign the exclusive notice for the prize listing number, NY NY Author: bionita, California Unusual Rip-Off: nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISERS) NY, New York