Your Search | just brakes # 613

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
Buy Weed Online Send money for medical service and they just took the money dallas texas Author: san antonio, Texas Buying Clubs: Buy Weed Online TX

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 19 2017
Suburban Propane Suburban Propane Very hostile and angry propane service provider. Threatened to remove their tank because I questioned their business practices and complained about an employee. In retaliation, they informed me they planned to retreive their tank after just filling it!!!! These people lie routinely about service and prices. They are infamous for such business conduct. Oakhurst, CA and Auberry, CA California Author: Auberry, California Consumer Services: Suburban Propane Oakhurst, California

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
Renew/Derma Zen CleanseLohverediet They said FREE Face and eye cream just pay shipping.. Received the products two charged my account 87.47 twice do not know Nationwide Author: Bentleyville, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Renew/Derma Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
S. Barrett Rinzler: Hires Drug Dealers at Restaurant - Square One Concepts, Inc. - Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers : Scottsdale Arizona Legal Notice Author: New York, New York Restaurants: S. Barrett Rinzler Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Just walk on by----actually run!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlatna, Georgia Beauty Products: Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 15 2017
Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off.Loren LePoidevin ordered the sports equipment past the deadline then refused to accept delivery and pay the invoice when it was delivered late. 121 Dundas Street East Suite 206, Belleville, ON K8N 1C3 Phone: (613) 966-7410 Belleville Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Nonprofit Organizations: Loren LePoidevin of Community Organized Support & Prevention is a rip off Belleville, Ontario

Jan 14 2017
Alexander's Lodge The new owner of the Alexander's Lodge is either a scam artist, or just blatantly unethical in her business dealings. Ashford Washington Author: Ashford, Washington Hotel: Alexander's Lodge Ashford, Washington

Jan 14 2017
Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR I saw an ad on tv for trial sizes of skin Noir and eye Noir for $4.95 each. Since Dr. Phil's wife was involved with it someway I thought it was safe. AT NO TIME was there anything about it being a SUBSCRIPTION - not even with the products when they arrived. I had just enough money in the bank to get the trials and that was all!  Nationwide Author: Wilson, OK, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
j2efax t just withdrew all my cash in my checking account Nationwide Author: Maine Internet Fraud: j2efax Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Nutra Limited Diet Limited Boost Charged me extra for something I didn't want to be part of, just wanted the free sample. Internet Always... Author: Herndon, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Nutra Limited Internet

Jan 13 2017
Hobbies Discount Scam! Hobbies Discount will not send items ordered, no tracking on shipping, no response via email Internet Not a ripoff just slow delivery Author: denver, Colorado Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 12 2017
Christie wellington realtor Las Gatos ca Scantillycladsphynx.com #nasty cyber bully #heartless #narcissistic #ego trip# claims to know more that a licensed veteran very evil# fake pictures #herself and cats#low self-esteem #evil just behind her lap #cowardly Nationwide
Author: Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Christie wellington realtor Las Gatos ca Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Surf Media Very misleading job offeer Internet They just called me Author: , Search Engine Optimization: Surf Media Internet

Jan 11 2017
M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 M Ann Lindvall ripped me off on an Ebay purchase Edgar Nebraska Sellers like myself are what made Ebay great Author: nashville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 Edgar,

22, Report #1194477

Jan 10 2017
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding clients feel secure when doing business with us because we are not focused a single transaction, but on their long term financial success. US Business Funding clients feel confident that they are being directed towards a beneficial product that will engineer their growth and improve their financial future. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Peter and US Business Funding has done the same thing to me too, taken over $3 grand Author: Roseburg, Oregon Loans: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle I ordered 4 candles in hopes of it getting here by christmas, but just received a few days ago and only one was not broken. they say to contact them by email for a return label but have not heard one word from them and sent like 3 of them so far. I was hoping to replace them because they smell good and i love them but now i want my money back. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Hobbie Discount Chris Oliver Ordered Two Items the Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark & Nemo Never recieved my order. Emailed couple times to Chris Oliver. After 3-weeks I been waiting for my order. I received another email stating I need to wait 30 more days. I just got scammed. I hope this person Chris Oliver get caught. Please people do not order anything from Hobbie Discount it's a big time scam! Internet Author: Sacramento, California News Media: Hobbie Discount Internet

Jan 10 2017
Robert Hilsik Robert Hilsik at Raoul Felder incompetent lawyer who messed up my cases, caused me to lose custody of my children and caused other parents to lose custody of their children for no just cause. This lawyer is lazy, and takes excessive fees for very little work. Dont use this lawyer and make complaints asap for his disbarment and sue him for damages New York Author: Bayville, New York Lawyers: Robert Hilsik New York