Your Search | just brakes # 613

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina

May 03 2016
It's Just Lunch You don't get what you pay for Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Dating Services: It's Just Lunch Internet

May 03 2016
Dermafi Defend Skin, Save Skin, Skinfresh2day Scam Introductory offer results in major billing besides just the shipping charge as advertised Ashtabula Ohio Author: LaGrange, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Dermafi Ashtabula, Ohio

May 02 2016
Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Wendy L Elston Seward Ne, Wendy Elston Attorney, Wendy Elston Seward Court House. Lies in Court, Lies to the Jury, Fabricates evidence, Fabricates witnesses, legal system is a joke to her, Seward Residents are a joke to her. Seward, Nebraska
99 Cents Will Keep Destroying Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Seward, Nebraska

May 02 2016
Tata Ngolo took advantage came onto me flirted with me not professional with young women Chicago but lies and says he is in Cuba Illinois Tata ngolo is wonderful person Author: miami, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Tata Ngolo Internet

May 02 2016
JUST BRAKES OVERCHARGED FOR LABOR AND PARTS THAN INITIAL QUOTE. BEDFORD Texas Author: Texas Auto Repair Service: JUST BRAKES BEDFORD, Texas

May 02 2016
CHAMPION WINDOWS THE SALES PERSON LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING JUST TO GET THE SALE. PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: ALIQUIPPA, Pennsylvania Window Manufacturers: CHAMPION WINDOWS PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
ArmstrongJustice League Jeremy Wayne Armstrong www. Very , extremely dishonest , greedy and lazy attorney Phenix city Alabama
Thank you, Alabama resident Author: Buena vista, Florida Lawyers: ArmstrongJustice League Phenix city , Alabama

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

May 01 2016

Apr 30 2016
Magnolia Auto Sales Company committed fraud and inflated price from $4500 to $7150 just to get a better check from finance company Loris South Carolina Author: Loris, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Magnolia Auto Sales Loris, South Carolina

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial I sent for a 14 day trial on TestoRip x trial and ended up paying a 2 mouth of testoRip and NitroNos at just under $200.00 ! All I was supose to be charged for $ 1.50 for postage ! This is a scam if I ever seen one . I have contacted them to return the un SCAM FRAUD THEIVES!! St Petersburg Florida Author: harrington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial St Petersburg, Florida

Apr 29 2016
nintendos for sale sold me a broken playstation and sold me two games for it that are not real just plastic bowling green ky. Author: newark, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: nintendos for sale Internet

Apr 29 2016
VITA LUMINANCE REGENELIFT i order a free trial offer just pay postage. and after a week they chared my account twice a total of$190.52. i live on a fixed income cant afford this. when i called they told me they wouldnt refund my money. Internet Author: DESTREHAN, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: VITA LUMINANCE Internet

Apr 28 2016
VIP AUTO PARTS MISREPRESENTAION OF WARRANTY AND ALSO TRIED TO SCAM ME INTO BUYING NEW BRAKES ROCKLAND Maine Author: rockport, Maine Auto Dealer Repairs: VIP AUTO PARTS ROCKLAND, Maine

Apr 28 2016
Vita luminance DZM*original skin AFV* Derma vibrant The DZM *Original SKIN AFVA* Permavibrant There was an offer on line you got free anti wrinkle cream and an eye serum for free just had to pay shipping charges. So fifteen days after ordering the product and receiving it they charged me $92.53 & 97.81 plus over draft fees on my bank account. Internet Author: Medical lake , Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Vita luminance Internet

Apr 27 2016
Mobilecanix Joe the mechanic, Joe fizza Did brakes on one side of vehicle, said he'd be back and haven't seen him in 3 days. San Antonio Texas Author: Universal city, Texas Auto Mechanics: Mobilecanix San Antonio , Texas

Apr 27 2016
Covina Hobby Shop, Covina Hobby, Ed's Covina Hobby Shop They will sell you the wrong parts just to make a sale and not exchange or return anything, Covina California Author: West Covina, California Hobby Shops: Covina Hobby Shop Covina, California

Apr 27 2016
Alibaba.com I just lost $4280 on Alibaba.com.  Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Alibaba.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

22, Report #1302079

Apr 26 2016
Just Digital Smart Books Deb Kuykendall David Brown Excuse Maker Clear Lake California Author: Roseville, Alabama Computer Training & Education: Just Digital Smart Books Clear Lake, California

23, Report #1302000

Apr 26 2016
Dr Wellness Hot Tub Dr Wellness Hot Tub Rec-Direct Factory Outlet. LPN INC Rec-Direct Factory Outlet Laguna Bay Spas, Leisure Products, Dr. Wellness The tub leaks bad. Multiple repair men have been called not 1 will look at it. I have replace the pump and the new one leaks. I do not gat any help from the factory just find you own repair man. No help at all Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Pools & Saunas: Dr Wellness Hot Tub Nationwide

24, Report #1301924

Apr 26 2016
ANC Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission This morning I got this in the mail amount was $2,000,000,00 lump sum or 1,327, 946.00 lump sum. Just send him $12.99 cash, check or money order. Kansas City Kansas
Author: Waialua, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: ANC Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 26 2016
Skin Care Complex NEVER Informed that I would be billed every month, just that it ws a free sample Santa Ana CA Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: proskinmax CA