Your Search | just brakes #340

Feb 13 2016
First Premier Bank First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card The worst credit card I've ever had South Dakota Just Curious Author: Oakland, California Banks: First Premier Bank South Dakota

Feb 13 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Feb 12 2016
ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Island pool service cam to my house and destroyed my swimming pools he left stains and chunks came off the pool marcite finish they claimed to certified and have experience but this richard and dana mckinney scammed me and now they wont return my calls and voice message or text stay far away from them or youll be just as sorry as i am now Clermont Florida Author: Oroando , Florida Pool Services: ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Clermont, Florida

Feb 12 2016
RegistertoVote.org Scam website just in time to rip off voters Internet How about this? Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Con Artists: RegistertoVote.org Internet

Feb 12 2016
skin optics TOTAL SCAM! They tell you are paying S&H when you order and you have 14 days to try product. Turns out you have to call before the 14th day! I just came home from open heart surgery and can't afford the $90 they basically stole from me! Internet Author: salt lake city, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: skin optics Internet

Feb 11 2016
Europay Solutions David Solomon, Joshua Russell Scammers, con artists Internet David Solomon in Costa Rica Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Europay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
Just In Time Loans Lisa Brandon & Craig Clarke Scam, Fraud, not a legitimate company San Francisco California Author: Lynnwood, Washington Loans: Just In Time Loans San Francisco, California

Feb 10 2016
Geico Insurance Geico found out my son just got his license and added him to my policy tripling my premium Another Fine Example Of Parenting Here! Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Insurance Companies: Geico Insurance

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
open pantry gas station Gas Station Rip Off!! It costs you 3 cents just to select your gas grade! brookfield Wisconsin Author: Brookfield, Wisconsin Gas Stations: open pantry gas station brookfield, Wisconsin

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Another All Their Fault Case Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
CreditUpdates Just looking for an apartment to move to and this happened! Walnut California Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Housing Rentals: CreditUpdates Internet

Feb 09 2016
Park West Gallery REVIEW: commitment to 100% customer satisfaction to resolve any and all issues. feel confident and secure about doing business with Park West - Over 1 million clients - the majority repeat customers, excellence in the art industry.Rip-off Report REVIEW: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery Better Business Bureau Author: WestCovina, California Cruise Ships: Park West Gallery, Park West At Sea Southfield, Michigan

Feb 09 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation 21st Mortgage Corp., 21 Mortgage Constant Harassment by Phone, Email & Text; Attempting to Defraud a Customer by Double-Charging; Unethical Business Practices; Rude, Ignorant, Incompetent Employees Knoxville Tennessee And yet.... Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Studio Max by Portraits International Northwest Avoid at all Costs Beverton, Oregon To Paige Author: Washington Photography: Studio Max by Portraits International Northwest Beverton, OR, Oregon

Feb 08 2016
cash loans America /mark Jones Linda offered a loan with an initial fee of $200. which I paid.then was asked for an additional 300..00...which I explained that I did not have.i was told by supervisor mark Jones fee must be paid to receive funds. I said no,just send my initial fee of 200.00 to be returned which they refused to do. Van Nuys California Author: Lancaster, Ohio Attorneys General: cash loans America /mark Jones Van Nuys, California

Feb 08 2016
McGrath Lexus Westmont, Illinois Gary Fuller They pose as an honest & reputable car dealership, but based on their dishonest selling tactics & shady practices they are just as sleazy as the sleaziest car dealerships Westmont Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Inspection: McGrath Lexus Westmont, IL. Westmont, Illinois

Feb 07 2016
Vicino Apts/FPI Management Towne Center Apartments JUST DONT LIVE HERE!! Lakewood CA California
Author: Bellflower, California Landlords: Vicino Apts/FPI Management Internet

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 05 2016

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida