Your Search | just brakes #340

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Powells Home Services Bryant Powell Total hack. Just throws it up. Collegeville Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Powells Home Services Collegeville , Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
joe cristiano and mike phipps joe catelli and michael phipps, phipps renovations THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500 AND WILL NOT COME AND FINISH THE WORK-THEY ARE TWO CON ARTISTS AND DRUNKS Vaughan Ontario Author: vAUGHAN, Ohio Home Improvements: joe cristiano and mike phipps Vaughan, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  LIVES WITH 3 OTHER MEN IN A CRAPPY LITTLE APARTMENT IN LONDON. FIFTH AVENUE MY a*s. NEW YORK New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK, New York

Aug 22 2016
KUVO EYE CREAM KUVO EYE CREAM888-556-6268, UT 08035998 Charged $99.01 to my account un-authorized. Charged twice for $4.95 for free trial offer of eye cream. Ordered off the TV at 1-888-556-6268, supposed to be free trial eye cream, for just paying $4.95 for shipping and handling. Now I'm out over $100 for something I haven't even used. I only make $12 an hour, I can't afford this. unknown Nationwide Author: Florence, Oregon Eye Care: KUVO EYE CREAM Nationwide

7, Report #208975

Aug 21 2016
Golden Eagle Credit Corp ripofF FRAUD! Their own attorney said they have NO VALID claim against me! Yet they report me as BAD DEBT with Experian. Woodland Hills California Mark...This is just too easy! Author: Enterprise, Alabama Collection Agencies: Golden Eagle Credit Corp Woodland Hills, California

Aug 21 2016
gotleads365 aka Jack Smith Irshad Hasan aka Syed aka Jack Smith Gotleads365.com , got leads 365 , Jack Smith , Syed , Syed Irshad Hasan , Irshad Hasan all these names are just a one man who is a Chronic Indian Scammer and a dishonest lead Broker INDIA , DELHI , LUCKNOW Internet Author: albany, New York Internet Fraud: gotleads365 aka Jack Smith Internet

Aug 21 2016
Rad hard Gentle aka the Jd collections Just Dramatik Aka JD collections Never received jacket that I purchased LosAngeles California / NYC/ Atlanta Georgia Internet
Rashard Gentle aka The JD collections Author: New york, New York Clothing Stores: Rad hard Gentle aka the Jd collections Internet

Aug 21 2016
Massey Services inc Just read a report which describes my experience exactly. My credit card was billed for service that I was not notified of and also did not leave notice they had been there. Don't think service was done. When I called was told they would mail a work order which I never received. I cancelled future work with Massey. Houston Texas Author: Montgomery , Texas Consumer Services: Massey Services inc Texas

Aug 20 2016
Apple Repair Canada Toronto Laptop Service They are scammers. Stay away. Just recently, I purchased a laptop from apple repair canada and was told i had warranty for 90 days.  Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Fraud: Apple Repair Canada Richmond Hill, Ontario

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Just flowers Wrong date, wilted flowers, wrong plant Los Angeles, ca Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Just flowers Internet

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
Justcloud I used this internet backup company and cancelled my service in March. I just received a charge for $24.95 and it said it was a yearly charge. I never authorized that and believe they are doing this to all of their customers, new and old. United Kingdom Internet Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Internet Services: justcloud Internet

Aug 19 2016
Expedia OOps just kidding...you selected 18 seats on 3 flights for 3 people, but we won't tell the airline. Internet Author: Lancaster, California Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Aug 18 2016
Empire Van Lines LLC DOT 2812135 Secic Ibrahimand various names other names Declared weights that I couldnt confirm, as allowed BY Federal Law., Damaged just about every piece of property. even boxes turned round, and stated fragile on them were crushed. St. Louis Missouri
Author: Springfield,, Missouri Moving Companies: Empire Van Lines LLC DOT 2812135 St. Louis, Missouri

Aug 18 2016
Brakes Plus did not perform maintence asked for. lied, cheated omaha Nebraska Author: blair, Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Brakes Plus omaha, Nebraska

Aug 18 2016
James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Mike PlumleeAxiom Advantage Portfolios Just received an Invite to an EXPENSIVE Free Dinner Axiom Financial Partners Financial Seminar, but checked background of Mike (James) Plumlee and OMG:Denton County Lien Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
Fund me now I am amazed that these people create business's, shut them down and just reopen another one with no experience Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Loan Brokers: Fund me now Clearwater, Florida

Aug 18 2016
wilwood brakes jeff phillips absolute rude and degrading experience ever,, second only to comcast thats bad Camarillo, 93012 California Author: NEW HOLLAND, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: wilwood brakes Camarillo, 93012, California

Aug 18 2016
Skeeterboard sold us hoverboard withbad wheel, battery,motherboard, and sensors. We sent it back via fedex sand they returned it just today and it is worse than before. They refuse to give refund. Newport Beach California
Refunded Author: Plano, Texas Sporting Goods: Skeeterboard Newport Beach, California

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Aug 17 2016
Drivetime Rip off Charlotte North Carolina Ripoff Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Drivetime Charlotte, North Carolina