Your Search | just brakes #340

Sep 17 2014
Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance: JUST STICK WITH (((competitor's name redacted))) Charlotte NC Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Select State/Province

Sep 17 2014
New Image Remodeling Sentinal Campaign Same company. Just changed his name Long Beach California
Author: , Builders & Contractors: New Image Remodeling Long Beach, California

Sep 17 2014
It's Just Lunch Knoxville / It's Just Lunch It's Just Lunch Knoxville is a Scam! Knoxville, Tennessee Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Dating Services: It's Just Lunch Knoxville Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Just energy had people working 12 hours a day without a guarantee pay Beachwood Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bus Travel: Just energy Beachwood, Ohio

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Betjack Myerpeg Pty Ltd NSW Bookmaker, Betjack is currently under investigation by NSW racing authorities (The Age 12 Sep 2014) for failing to pay its punters their winnings. The operation run by Eric Chan (born in Papua New Guinea in 1957) has a tax haven in Vanuatu to divert the punters to in order not to pay. Offering bets to Australian from overseas is illegal. So far Mr Chan has been getting away with it. Our client is owed $75k. Although Racing Victoria are investigating Betjack for debts of 150k, $50k and $250k. This is just a fraction of them. Sydney Nationwide Author: YOKINE WA, Off-shore Gambling: Betjack Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Springfield, Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Indian Hills, Colorado

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 16 2014
TITLE MAX I am paying a loan wiht a 140% and now I just had an accident and total my car. Now I am paying for a new car and for Title Max, which is a reapoff. Wha can I do. Anyone can telll me what happens if I stop payment. Roswell Georgia Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Loan Brokers: TITLE MAX Roswell, Georgia

Sep 16 2014
Ypedia.com Malvin Sando Made themselves sound like Yellow Pages just confirming an online listing; Deceptve and Misrepresenting Coppell Texas Author: Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Ypedia.com Coppell, Texas

Sep 15 2014
Expedia Not an ally, just another enemy. Use their site, skip their service, buy direct. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Travel Agencies: Expedia Internet

Sep 15 2014
ACC Insurance Company acc Insurance company is a rip off Ins company stay away from these guys they do not like paying claims. we had a busted radiator just did make it home with out inuring our motor ,they denied our tow claim and said they dont pay towing cost from the home. i can't believe that when I heard that he says read the policty ATLANTA Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Insurance Companies: ACC Insurance Company ATLANTA, Georgia

Sep 13 2014
Green Dot Corporation I purchased a Green Dot moneypak,went to load it on my prepaid debt card and the moneypak said insufficient funds. I've been back and forth with green dot for almost 2weeks trying to get my money back.The store i purchased it from Pilot Travel Center in Des Miones,IA. stated they loaded it on the moneypak,the transaction was sucessful, green dot stated it was not loaded. I've been bounced back and forth between these two companies.blaming each other. I just want my money back! Des Miones,Iowa Nationwide Author: Albany, Georgia Convenience Stores: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Cheap Lawn Mower Repair Lamar Stewart, Stewart, lawnmowerwhisperer@yahoo.com Mobile lawn mower mechanic showed up and made my mower run just long enough to get paid and leave. Cape Coral Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Hardware & Tools: Cheap Lawn Mower Repair Internet

Sep 12 2014
Maria Papapetros Paid $350 for a psychic reading, never received reading just abuse New York New York Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Maria Papapetros Internet

Sep 12 2014
Adam Ginsberg International AGI, Just Chew It Energy, IM & M, tBace Don't be conned into spending a cent on any of Adam's programs!! He promises & doesn't deliver. Expert salesman. Los Angeles California Author: Melbourne Australia, Other Seminar Programs: Adam Ginsberg International Los Angeles, California

Sep 11 2014
DemandForce intuit demandforce They refused to allow me cancel contract when I had contacted just few days late for there evergreen contract Nationwide Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Business Consulting: DemandForce Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
cottman transmission 250 over the price given to me by 7 other businesses. Just picked up my car and I questioned why they were so much more money when MARK, who appeared to be the kindest gentleman at first, began to scold me about calling around to compare prices. He stated how dare you do such a thing. Under minding his expertise then proceeded to tell me he even waived the the tow which is interesting because they told me they waive it anyways when they do a major repair. Long story short I just spent 950 on a 3,000 $ car when quoted 650 by 7 other companies. He also lied about having to take half the motor apart to do the repair....flat out lie because I called the dealership. Good luck if you choose Cottman transmission flint Michigan Author: flint, Michigan Mechanics: cottman transmission flint, Michigan

Sep 09 2014
TEAM MC Marketing Concepts, Cydcor, Credico Pani Verma | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT.  OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) | Just Changed his company name from Marketing Concepts to Team MC West Palm Beach, Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sales People: TEAM MC West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 09 2014
John Cassamento Greg Cass, John Panck, International RV and Boat, International Motor Sports Sold car on ebay with out signed transfer, no brakes, rusted out trunk, rusted frame mounts battery held in with a strap, Ormond Beach Florida
Author: Cicero, Indiana Auto Dealers: John Cassamento Ormond Beach, Florida

Sep 08 2014
legit fortune he told me if i load $60 on a prepaid vanilla reloadable card he can flip it to $600 so i went in to the cvs and purchased the card added $60 called him gave him all the information he told me it would take 45mins to be on the card i called the card it said my money has been redeemed so i called and texted him i get no answer no reply i know it was my fault i know shouldnt have done that but i didnt know just looking for some extra cash but now i know and wont ever fall for it again but he has to pay Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: legit fortune Internet

Sep 08 2014
Geico They just want their money and Don't care about customers Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Security: Geico Nationwide

Sep 07 2014
Publishers Clearing House Company Michael Edwards, Mike Edwards You just won 2.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Cash Services: Publishers Clearing House Company Pennsylvania

Sep 07 2014
Beyond Diets Isabel De LosRios I signed up for the diet. I also paid for a set of optional books. I asked for a refund for the electronic part, but they won't refund my money unless I return the optional books I paid extra for. I cannot use any of the resources on the website and the emails I receive daily are just ads to purchase more products.. Very unsatisfied. Save yourself the headache. Don't sign up for Beyond Diets. They just want your money. Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Weightloss Programs: Beyond Diets Internet

Sep 07 2014
nmg* ck cooking knifes sent me a knife for 3.00 which was the shipping and handling then i just found out that they charged my savings 87.00 Internet Author: madrid, Iowa Restaurant Delivery Services: nmg ck cooking knifes Internet

surely