Your Search | just brakes #604

Aug 22 2014
Dream finders They presented an HOA monthy fee that is not an HOA fee just an addition to the final home price st johns Florida Author: st johns, Florida Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Dream finders st johns, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Branza Claim to help business with online presence but just took the money and ran Costa Mesa California
Author: Bellflower, California Advertising Agencies: Branza Costa Mesa, California

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Total scam.... charge you arm and a leg and dont even fix the problem. They keep saying bring it back but when you do its just a waste of time... there horrible. dont be scammed like me! $2200 and my truck lastedf just over 10,000 miles and now they say.... nothing they can do unless i pay them another $500!!!! my 12 year old son could have done a better job on this transmission!!! BEWARE!!!! Greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Greensboro, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
Fast Fix 123 REVIEW: Fast Fix 123 dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fast Fix 123 past and current approach to business is focused on customer satisfaction and retention. Fast Fix's mission based on consumer experience and relations. *UPDATE: Fast Fix 123 pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Fast Fix 123 recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Aug 20 2014
Rooms To Go Rooms to Go just don't Go there Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Amy Lopez, Attorney Lazy She took my money and lost my kid with plenty of evidence and used non and just sat there lazy Fresno California
Author: Fresno, California Lawyers: Amy Lopez, Attorney Fresno, California

Aug 19 2014
Continental Academy Continental Academy3241 Executive wayMiramar, Florida 33025-3931 I just found out that continental academy is a scam!!!!!. they call me from a few colleges saying that continental academy have no accreditation. Miramar Florida
Author: Camden, New Jersey Liars: Continental Academy Internet

Aug 19 2014
Freight Broker Institute/Tom Mercer Tom Mercer CEOLoad N Go LogisticsShipper Pro Freight Broker Training Scam! Pretends to be a Freight Broker, Trainer, CEO, Owner of Load N Go Logistics and Shipper Pro. Starts training classes on Skype and then by the end of a month (just enough time to collect on reoccurring charges) starts having class delays and finally goes MIA. Charged $340.00 enrollment, $50'00 Certification classes, $85.00 per month for Shipper Pro Software, and $250.00 per month Sub-Broker Franchise Fee Milan, TN. TN.
Author: Bakersfield, California Con Artists: Freight Broker Institute/Tom Mercer Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
Curtis international LTD. purchased their the dvd player through sears store and took the dvd player home. For a little bit it played the dvds then it would just freeze in mid play and do nothing else. i would take the dvd out and noticed it was scratched i went to email curtis international and the email was wrong. then i contacted the better business bureau. they managed to get ahold of them and they said they need a receipt. well i didn't think there would be any problems so naturally i didnt keep it. i contacted sears to see if they had a copy of it and magically it disappeared and they claimed they didn't have it either. etobicoke Ontario
Author: Hagerstown , Maryland Electronic Manufacturers: Curtis international LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Medical Compensation Department No Names, very heavy accents. I receive 2-4 phone calls a day. They state they are with the Medical Compensation Department of Florida. We were notified that you recently had a vaginal mesh surgery or bladder surgery and we need information about your hospital stay and other information. They just say Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Medical Compensation Department Florida

Aug 18 2014
Great Collections LLC LIARS, CHEATS AND THIEVES, TELL YOU WANT YOU WANT TO HEAR JUST TO GET YOU TO CONSIGN YOUR COINS SO THEY CAN RIP YOU OFF!!! Irvine California Author: RENO , Nevada Auction / Liquidators: Great Collections LLC Irvine, California

Aug 17 2014
purplesupras I bought some shoes frim this website i paid through credet card and they email me a day after that the payment wasnt a success. so i call nd they answer and tell me to email them so i email her nd ask her if my shoes r coming or not nd she said the paiment wasnt a success nd j call my bank ackunt and they tell me i have paid but yet she says i havent nd for me to pay through western union insted i just paid for them through credet card nd now this? no i wont do that. it has been a week and j still havent gotten my shoes or my money back. Dont trust this website at all china Internet
Author: weslaco, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: purplesupras Internet

Aug 16 2014
Rich Whyle Richard Whyle Whyle Man Rich WhyleRichard Whyle overpaid me for services i rendered to them. everytime i tried to give money back, they said no just keep it. what kind of company does not want money back>? Des Moines Iowa
Author: Richardson, Texas Artist Galleries: Rich Whyle Richard Whyle Whyle Man Des Moines, Iowa

Aug 16 2014
LOCAL RECORDS OFFICE Recieved a letter asking for $89 processing fee, had me going as I had just went through a divorce and thought I had everything done. As I got to reading it does state NOT ASSOCIATED WITH GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND THAT THIS OFFER SERVES AS A SOLICITING FOR SERVICES Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Inspectors: LOCAL RECORDS OFFICE Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 16 2014
Liberty Mutual Special Investagators Unit Kevin Mc Clurry and Elizabeth Mikesell Attorneys. Mr. Mc Clurry was hired by Liberty a Mutual along with there shister Attorney Office which just so happends to being paid by Liberty Mutual to make you the poor Consumer who has become premenately Disabled and no longer able yo make her house payments those loosing her Credit Rating Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Liberty Mutual Special Investagators Unit Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Manrique costume vision Wors place to do LASIK. Is just good publicity. But bad surgery results. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio , Texas Doctors: Manrique costume vision Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Just Brakes Charged for work that they didn't complete and then covered it up. Left me in a dangerous situation Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Internet

Aug 15 2014
mack zidan unlimited lifestyles Zidan Mohammed MACK ZIDAN RIP OFF ARTIST SCAMMER Internet
Author: ny, New York Internet Marketing Companies: mack zidan unlimited lifestyles Internet

Aug 15 2014
american airline toursamerivan airline vacations what a scam they just rip you off and say nothing they can do Nationwide Author: mogadore, Ohio Travel Services: american airlines Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Catherine Summers - Michelle Green Scam artist, fraud, phony, fake, and just down right awful person. West Hills California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Psychic: Catherine Summers - Michelle Green West Hills, California

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 12 2014
Public Storage why do I need to do more paper work just for a storage space? after I payed my money now you wanna tell me my information is not right. ripoff report in the making here. kansas city Missouri Author: kansas city, Missouri Consumer Services: Public Storage kansas city, Missouri

Aug 12 2014
The Home Depot Asurion The Home Depot just not the same under Nardelli-since Bernie & Arthur left! West Des Moines Iowa Author: Urbandale, Iowa Hardware & Tools: The Home Depot West Des Moines, Iowa

Aug 12 2014
Simply Green Coffe Simply Garcinia/Green Coffee I ordered their trial order - paying shipping only. The product did not do anything but increase my appetie. I called them & they are refusing to take back the new bottle they just shipped to me... Internet Author: Hayward, California Weightloss Programs: Simply Green Coffe Internet