Your Search | just brakes 616

Apr 23 2014
Colonial Home Warranty Denies every claim regardless, total ripoff, they just take your money and don't pay for any repairs florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Colonial Home Warranty Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
MacWin Technology http://www.macwintech.com/ Misguided me about the Diagnostics of my Apple Macbook Pro. Charged me US$90.00 just to open the box. Kowloon, Hong Kong Hong Kong Author: Costa Mesa, California Computer Service & Repair: MacWin Technology Kowloon, Hong Kong, Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

Apr 23 2014
SteelMaster, Steelmaster LLC HUNDREDS of their agents selling their products, with what the company will claim is no right, or that they are out of business, when in fact, they are representing the company, and just changing name Lies, Spam, ANy personal Data, Hundreds of phone calls from agents across the country InternVirgina Beachet, Internet Author: Oakland, California Builders & Contractors: SteelMaster, Steelmaster LLC Internet

Apr 23 2014
THE ZAKEN CORPORATION The took my $3995.00 and left me with no such accurate phone or fax number. I have Alzheimer's disease and they took advantage of my disease and my wife just recently passing Thousand Oaks California Author: WINTER SPRINGS, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: THE ZAKEN CORPORATION Select State/Province

Apr 22 2014
David Bauer Property Management My Daughter ripped off heavy with signing a 6 mo. lease. Just 20 yrs, old and they want $6000.00 Dickenson North Dakota Author: Corvallis, Montana ORGANIZED CRIME: David Bauer Property Management Dickenson, North Dakota

Apr 22 2014
Automotive Training Institute REVIEW: Automotive Training Institute commitment to helping automotive repair shop owners across the country achieve success. Their company culture, boot camp, and Re-Engineering program are all centered around that goal. Although the program is about so much more than just the money; to date across all clients, Automotive Training Institute has taught owners how to increase their weekly cash profit by an average of $2,596.00. Automotive Training Institute receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program Automotive Training Institute made a serious commitment.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Automotive Training Institute Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses you can trust Automotive Training Institute commitment to helping automotive repair shop owners across the country achieve success. Savage, Maryland

Apr 21 2014
Healthsouth Desert Canyon Rehabilitation Unprofessional to patients who need help. This is just a corporate business. They do not care Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Physical Therapists: Healthsouth Desert Canyon Rehabilitation Las Vegas, Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
union workers credit services this company sent me a letter stating i was pre approved for a 10,000 dollars credit limit. i just needed to send 37.00 dollars annual membership fee. i never received no card... dallas Texas Author: new britain, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: union workers credit services dallas, Texas

Apr 21 2014
Just Dreams LLC Not worth the money spent! Honolulu Hawaii Author: Milton Freewater, Oregon Timeshare Rentals: Just Dreams LLC Honolulu, Hawaii

Apr 21 2014
HD Projector World Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. RIP OFF!!! They lie about equipment being shipped out. Gives out tracking numbers but don't ship out product just to get you off their backs and to stop you from calling. RICHMOND BC Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Cameras & Video: HD Projector World RICHMOND, British Columbia

Apr 21 2014
Wallace J. McAllister Just Another Old, Racist Windbag Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Teachers: Wallace J. McAllister Sacramento, California

Apr 21 2014
Insight prepaid card I lost my prepaid card so I call up in sight report it, And get a women by.name of kwanza and the phone call goes like this hi I lost my card oh we'll you successfully cancelled it miss strong cool but I need another that will be 995 what 995 yes oh no that's too much how much will it be just to retrieve all my money that's too much ok but it will take two weeks for us to cut a check 2-3weeks to cut a check .  Nationwide Author: Millbrae, California Questionable Activities: Insight prepaid card Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 20 2014
JJ Welch Mike Welch Ripped Off by JJ Welch !Tthey just wont pay sub-contractors Salem, Massachusetts Author: Marlboro, Massachusetts Dead Beat Customers: JJ Welch Salem, Massachusetts

Apr 20 2014
Everest Monetary I was scam by everest monetary group for over Everest Monetary Group,Lillian Manning, Brittney Kennedy .Every time i called they wanted more money San Diego California2,000 dollars I gave to them and They promise a loan for 4,000 and then told me there I was told I will get at loan for 4000 and they ask me to send 490 and each time I gave 490 because I was already I trouble just I will get my money back . So I put out over 2000 to these a*hole San Diego California Author: Brooklyn, New York Loans: Everest Monetary Internet

Apr 19 2014
Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. This is my second complaint. Jam sent a rebutle to this site. If you do not beleive that they are a ripoff company, just go to googel and type in complainst against Jam Enterprises of Colorado. I just did and found 18,400,000 listings.Bob in Salem Oregon they do not stand behind their products or promises Englewood Colorado Author: Salem, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. Internet

Apr 19 2014
BuscaTuAbogado.com Busca tu abogado, LLC They lie about being free just to get your information and sell it to an attorney Tampa Internet
Author: tampa, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: BuscaTuAbogado.com Internet

Apr 18 2014
American Docks, LLC /American Docks, Inc. Manager or Owner Troy Raia This man is a lier, a cheat, and a theft, empty promises just like some of goveronment reps. Palm Bay Florida Author: Merritt Island, Florida Builders & Contractors: American Docks, LLC /American Docks, Inc. Palm Bay, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Canyon State Auto Brokers FRAUD They don't just sell a bad truck once, they are forced to buy back and sell it for a second time! Mesa, Arizona Author: san tan valley, Arizona Auto Dealers: Canyon State Auto Brokers Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Franklin Prosperity Report As a subscriber to Newsmax.com and Moneynews.com for the price of shipping, I ordered two books which I received Aftershock:Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown, Revised a As a subscriber to Newsmax and Moneynews.com, I ordered two books, Aftershock and the Highe Income Guide, which I received. Just before Christmas, I received an invoice from Franklin Prosperity for $4 New York, New York Author: Yardley, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Franklin Prosperity Report New York, New York

Apr 17 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SCAM ARTIST - WITHOUT THE ARTIST - POOR WEB DESIGN - NO SEO - OWNER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW - HE'S JUST A SALESMAN SAN DIEGO CA
Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SAN DIEGO, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
SkinnyIQ Weight Loss Program I am very displeased with the way this company conducts their business practices. I just found SkinnyIQ NO-Hassle Product Policy. And it reads that I have a 15 days to return product for a full refund. Marshall Internet Author: Marshall, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: SkinnyIQ Internet

Apr 17 2014
Chris Poole, Chris Poole from Shades music is just a sleaze, Chris poole and the Shades,Chris poole is a pervert, The shades Agency, Shades Music uk, Shades Music Birmingham, shades entertainment Pervert, liar, user, pretends to be a music agent to lure females into his perverted world Birmingham Internet
Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Chris Poole Internet